FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clit vibe

Clit vibe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many of you girls use clit vibe during the intercourse? I am using it all time cause I can not reach orgasm without it, clit vibe and cock together the perfect combination. I sometimes orgasm only from oral. But never with cock alone. That's how I'm made I thinkx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We do, just bought a Lovehoney Hitachi-type mains vibe which Rose and our friends use and enjoy.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"How many of you girls use clit vibe during the intercourse? I am using it all time cause I can not reach orgasm without it, clit vibe and cock together the perfect combination. I sometimes orgasm only from oral. But never with cock alone. That's how I'm made I thinkx"

Get a better (non-battery powered) lover?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"How many of you girls use clit vibe during the intercourse? I am using it all time cause I can not reach orgasm without it, clit vibe and cock together the perfect combination. I sometimes orgasm only from oral. But never with cock alone. That's how I'm made I thinkx"

It's not the way you're made,you just need to find the right man!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't like them,or anything else that vibrates,near my clitoris or vagina. It's not the men,it's you. Some women come easily,like me,some don't.

"I don't like them,or anything else that vibrates,near my clitoris or vagina. It's not the men,it's you. Some women come easily,like me,some don't. "

I love clit vibe! I can cum in a minute or two!

Some women can't orgasm just with a cock, vibes can make you desensatised so don't rely on them totally .

"Some women can't orgasm just with a cock, vibes can make you desensatised so don't rely on them totally ."

how can anybody get desensatised if you have a high drive need they just stay like that all the time by nature you just choose which one gives more satisfaction I always prefer both of them together complete agony

i'm the same i never cum through penatrive sex alone, i use them a lot

I love it when a girl uses a vibe at the same time, then use it on my cock to make me cum

"Some women can't orgasm just with a cock, vibes can make you desensatised so don't rely on them totally .

how can anybody get desensatised if you have a high drive need they just stay like that all the time by nature you just choose which one gives more satisfaction I always prefer both of them together complete agony "

I meant if you use a vibe on your clit all the time. It's very hard/impossible to cum with out one. ie just using fingers or tongue

[Removed by poster at 19/01/16 12:48:07]

"I love it when a girl uses a vibe at the same time, then use it on my cock to make me cum "

"How many of you girls use clit vibe during the intercourse? I am using it all time cause I can not reach orgasm without it, clit vibe and cock together the perfect combination. I sometimes orgasm only from oral. But never with cock alone. That's how I'm made I thinkx

It's not the way you're made,you just need to find the right man!"

i honestly dont believe that, i have had sex with more men than i care to count and i have never cum through penatrive sex, the only common factor in all these accounts is me, i refuse to believe that all the guys ive had sex with are doing it wrong, some women just can't cum in certain ways

"Some women can't orgasm just with a cock, vibes can make you desensatised so don't rely on them totally .

how can anybody get desensatised if you have a high drive need they just stay like that all the time by nature you just choose which one gives more satisfaction I always prefer both of them together complete agony

I meant if you use a vibe on your clit all the time. It's very hard/impossible to cum with out one. ie just using fingers or tongue "

I am quite addicted to it already but I have tried different ways without it as well and with tongue and etc, this works the best both together

Shame your so far away op, we could have sorted out some fun

» Add a new message to this topic