FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do younger men really turn you on or do you do it for other reason

Do younger men really turn you on or do you do it for other reason

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women ! Is it just a craze or is there genuine attraction behind it ?!

Is it the physique, energy, what is it that does it for you about a younger guy ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't tell you what it is,I feel more comfortable around younger men usually. I don't think about why,I just enjoy myself. Perhaps in my head I haven't grown up.

yeah they're mostly better looking, imo.

also they don't pester like older guys would.

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

I find them mostly too arrogant.

And unable to take enough time to look after me and my needs before cumming all over the place.

Give me an experienced, gentle, affectionate, cultured MAN over a callow youth anytime!

"I find them mostly too arrogant.

And unable to take enough time to look after me and my needs before cumming all over the place.

Give me an experienced, gentle, affectionate, cultured MAN over a callow youth anytime!"

Agreed. We have never encountered a younger guy (under 25) who was worth the effort. Much prefer older guys who know a bit more about life.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

NOPE! I don't dip below 40 for guys. I perfer my older ones dif's and gilf's please. The young one get you in doggy and bang away at your tonsils. Not for me thank you. Plus they need a sat nav.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Agreeing with a few of the above posters...I've always preferred older guys

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

A mixture really a giggling young guy can be as irritating as a giggling older guy lol X

Nope. I've always preferred older chaps the whole cougar thing just isn't me. Same with ladies generally (much to the frustration of number one chap initially), but that's to do with a serious case of old bird paranoia!

"Women ! Is it just a craze or is there genuine attraction behind it ?!

Is it the physique, energy, what is it that does it for you about a younger guy ? "

Younger men don't generally do it for us.

By *aneSmith5TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely

Depends how young, from my experience I set a lower limit around 35

however if they can message me in more that 2 words and be chat and open then I will meet them.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't go for younger guys, I much prefer those of a similar age to myself.

Curvy loves young lads

I like both younger and older...im a greedy cow!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yeah, the OP will do

We were at a local group social meeting and this very young lad of about 20 or 21 came up to me, leering like a loon, put his hand up my (short) skirt and grabbed my ass.

"You fancy some young cock up there bitch"

was his opening line. Followed by a sneer at my husband and added...

"I bet I can last longer than him"

Although shocked, I reached down and grabbed his somewhat small cock through his trousers. He came in his pants straight away... Then ran out very red-faced and trying to cover up his embarrassment. Never to be seen again (I think he even quit FAB)

That sort of summed up young guys... No manners, no etiquette, small dicks, warped perception of their own abilities and no staying power!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I don't worry too much about age, older or younger as long as they are polite, clean, lean and reasonable looking. Can't stand arrogance though. One young guy in a club told me that he liked older women "because he could teach them a thing or two" ! I think he was missing the point.

I'm 30 soon don't no what category thst puts me in still as horny as a teenager

"I'm 30 soon don't no what category thst puts me in still as horny as a teenager

"

Dont worry..it only gets worse lol

By *ongleggedfemaleWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

I love young men but agree many are not as mature as would be desirable. Find the military generally better in this respect.

That said i have the best sex I've ever had with a 25 year old who's not on fab and not military. A great and long term connection built over 2 years.

Is it the physique, energy, what is it that does it for you about a younger guy ? "

They do nothing for me! I prefer experience over enthusiasm any day

I prefer similar age or older than me X

I'm 26 and don't think I've been with a women my age or less since I was in school...older women do it for me..

I love younger men as i just do as i dont feel my age .

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

My preferred age group is 23-28. I find them more open to experimenting and also more interesting to spend time with. More fun. Older men have seemed a bit set in their ways.

Maybe it's just past experiences make me have positive associations with certain ages. 26/27 ish, I have always found that men have finally kind of worked out what they're into, maturity is kicking in, they're established and confident but open to try all kinds. Plus, they're just hot.

I never understand why younger men get grief for not knowing what they're doing, especially with kink. I've always had really great experiences.

By *exy Man123Man  over a year ago

london

Good woman......Any older woman feel like using & abusing my good looks & stamina please.... Step this way....

"I love younger men as i just do as i dont feel my age . "

love your pics exactly what I'm looking for

Some turn me on some don't! !!...in general I prefer slightly older though xx

"I love younger men as i just do as i dont feel my age .

love your pics exactly what I'm looking for "

kisses . xxx

I agree younger guys tend to be arrogant and can't string a sentence together.

"I agree younger guys tend to be arrogant and can't string a sentence together. "
well your not meeting the right ones .I have meet some lovely charming Younger men in my time who really know how to treat a woman .

"I agree younger guys tend to be arrogant and can't string a sentence together. well your not meeting the right ones .I have meet some lovely charming Younger men in my time who really know how to treat a woman ."
I haven't met any because they are too arrogant in their messages it just tends to bore me rigid

For naughty nsa fun I much prefer a younger guy, always go by the rule, half my age plus 7, as the youngest I'd go for. On saying that, for my 40th, I treated myself to a 23yr old & he was one of the best meets I have had, we have stayed in touch too

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Older by far.

"I find them mostly too arrogant.

Give me an experienced, gentle, affectionate, cultured MAN over a callow youth anytime!"

Not all younguns are likw this!

I love a wide variety of women, yes i have a few preferences but i must admit an older lady certainly ticks all my boxes.

It's quite a shame reading this thread that people have met so many young men that haven't fitted the bill for various reasons. It casts a broad shadow over the truly decent blokes.

Alas the show must go on chaps!

I tend to lean towards the older gentleman. I tend to struggle with chatting with much younger so it never gets to the point I'm really interested in meeting them. That's just how it's been with the guys I've chatted to.

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

I prefer younger guys,, they are more open to suggestions, appreciate the experience more, try harder to please and seduce me, therefore I'm more turned on,, and I get to show off a little more too

"I prefer younger guys,, they are more open to suggestions, appreciate the experience more, try harder to please and seduce me, therefore I'm more turned on,, and I get to show off a little more too "

I think I'm part of the problem with younger guys. They tend to be less understanding of the husband/family situation and the fact that it can take months to arrange a meet if I'm busy with other stuff. Older guys are more likely to have had similar experiences so understand the need for patience.

"I prefer younger guys,, they are more open to suggestions, appreciate the experience more, try harder to please and seduce me, therefore I'm more turned on,, and I get to show off a little more too "
lol i know some of the things i love about them too. xx

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

"I can't tell you what it is,I feel more comfortable around younger men usually. I don't think about why,I just enjoy myself. Perhaps in my head I haven't grown up."

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"It's quite a shame reading this thread that people have met so many young men that haven't fitted the bill for various reasons. It casts a broad shadow over the truly decent blokes.

Alas the show must go on chaps! "

So you cast yourself as one of the truly decent blokes and those other mentioned in the thread as inadequate in a way that you're not.

Just a teensy bit arrogant, don't you think?

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

"I prefer younger guys,, they are more open to suggestions, appreciate the experience more, try harder to please and seduce me, therefore I'm more turned on,, and I get to show off a little more too

I think I'm part of the problem with younger guys. They tend to be less understanding of the husband/family situation and the fact that it can take

months to arrange a meet if I'm busy with other stuff. Older guys are more likely to have had similar experiences so understand the need for patience."

I agree with part of that too, they do tend to forget I'm married, and don't have much respect for hubby,

"It's quite a shame reading this thread that people have met so many young men that haven't fitted the bill for various reasons. It casts a broad shadow over the truly decent blokes.

So you cast yourself as one of the truly decent blokes and those other mentioned in the thread as inadequate in a way that you're not.

Just a teensy bit arrogant, don't you think?"

I don't think it's arrogant to be proud of who you are as a person. Clearly the men who have now turned these women away are inadequate. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion, no?

I personally think it's a bit daft to categorise a whole group and form opinions on them from a couple of experiences whether they be good or bad.

I have been with older women and some the same age/ a couple of years younger. And had great experiences with each and not so good ones too. I think it falls more on the individuals personality than what year they may have been born

I always go for older men or those the same age as me...The only younger guy I ever went with was totally selfish, did what he needed to do and disappeared!

As far as talking to men on here..The younger ones do tend to be a bit more full of themselves

dover

I don't think it's arrogant to be proud of who you are as a person. Clearly the men who have now turned these women away are inadequate. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion, no?"

Arrogance seems to be one of the younger man traits that some of them criticise, though, of course, none of those mentioned would admit to being arrogant,

I don't think it's arrogant to be proud of who you are as a person. Clearly the men who have now turned these women away are inadequate. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion, no?

Arrogance seems to be one of the younger man traits that some of them criticise, though, of course, none of those mentioned would admit to being arrogant,"

You're most likely 100% correct, as young men are fired up on testosterone and feel like they are the bees knees. Which is why many have no consideration for a female and satisfying her needs, engaging in conversation and stimulating her mind, as that is the quickest way to stimulate her body ultimately. They're more focused on fucking her hard, cuming, then going.

It's an experience not a race afterall

"I personally think it's a bit daft to categorise a whole group and form opinions on them from a couple of experiences whether they be good or bad.

I have been with older women and some the same age/ a couple of years younger. And had great experiences with each and not so good ones too. I think it falls more on the individuals personality than what year they may have been born"

To be fair i think people are just generalizing based on their own experiences. They're not saying categorically that this is definitely what a certain group of people are all like. Most of us have enough intelligence to work out that it is down to the individuals.

dover

Arrogance seems to be one of the younger man traits that some of them criticise, though, of course, none of those mentioned would admit to being arrogant,

You're most likely 100% correct, as young men are fired up on testosterone and feel like they are the bees knees. Which is why many have no consideration for a female and satisfying her needs, engaging in conversation and stimulating her mind, as that is the quickest way to stimulate her body ultimately. They're more focused on fucking her hard, cuming, then going.

It's an experience not a race afterall "

Luckily you're not of them then

"Good woman......Any older woman feel like using & abusing my good looks & stamina please.... Step this way.... "

A couple of years ago I met a young guy off here who was 25, and a squaddie home on leave...

He knocked on the door and I answered a bit too quickly so I caught him just finishing off a can of red bull...it got worse... I was wearing something suitably skimpy which covered the basics but didn't leave much to the imagination ...., I only agreed to meet him as he kept saying how much fun we could have but after he came prematurely he couldn't get it up again and left pretty soon after....

All talk? You bet!!

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 19/01/16 16:37:25]

When I opened this thread I expected the OP to be a lot younger than he is, for some reason

Personally I prefer older guys, between 35-45ish. I'm 26 & I don't even consider men who are under 30... I just don't find them attractive.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

There's a couple near me that have three profiles looking for men 18 to 28

They are in there fifties and put up a meet request nearly every day

Last meet? Well over a year ago

Are they being optimistic? Probably but it's what they want

I can't wait to be older now after reading this.

Apparently I'll start using my manners, develop good etiquette and form, gain the stamina of a stallion and apparently grow a bigger dick!

The lynch mob couldn't form quick enough if a younger guy came on here claiming all women over 50 have saggy tits and can't keep up.

Yet it seem perfectly acceptable to sit around slagging younger guys off

And they talk about etiquette in these posts

The irony makes me want to facepalm!

"I agree younger guys tend to be arrogant and can't string a sentence together. well your not meeting the right ones .I have meet some lovely charming Younger men in my time who really know how to treat a woman . I haven't met any because they are too arrogant in their messages it just tends to bore me rigid "

I feel all men, younger or older, should put the same effort in when approaching a women who you wish to woo, wether it's on a social or sexual level. All the women I have spoken to have always been worth the effort. Maybe it's due to the effort being put in is reciprocated and they relax.

Anyway. Enjoy your fab self.

"I can't wait to be older now after reading this.

Apparently I'll start using my manners, develop good etiquette and form, gain the stamina of a stallion and apparently grow a bigger dick!

The lynch mob couldn't form quick enough if a younger guy came on here claiming all women over 50 have saggy tits and can't keep up.

The irony makes me want to facepalm! "

Love it when people call out hypocrisy . Well said

Exactly, people are way too quick to generalise when it comes to an entire group of people.

"I personally think it's a bit daft to categorise a whole group and form opinions on them from a couple of experiences whether they be good or bad.

I have been with older women and some the same age/ a couple of years younger. And had great experiences with each and not so good ones too. I think it falls more on the individuals personality than what year they may have been born

To be fair i think people are just generalizing based on their own experiences. They're not saying categorically that this is definitely what a certain group of people are all like. Most of us have enough intelligence to work out that it is down to the individuals."

Very true, I take each person as their own individual and form an opinion from that myself

I have been with older women and some the same age/ a couple of years younger. And had great experiences with each and not so good ones too. I think it falls more on the individuals personality than what year they may have been born"

Yes I think what you say is right ... I just find younger dont have some of the lifes hang-up as older do at times. .

dover

Exactly, people are way too quick to generalise when it comes to an entire group of people. "

Looking back over the thread it seems that people have expressed whatever opinion they have based on their own experience, which is what you'd expect,

I don't think anyone has been "way too quick to generalise when it comes to an entire group of people"

You need to be less defensive...

I have been with older women and some the same age/ a couple of years younger. And had great experiences with each and not so good ones too. I think it falls more on the individuals personality than what year they may have been bornYes I think what you say is right ... I just find younger dont have some of the lifes hang-up as older do at times. ."

Hey and that's your opinion to form which is perfectly fine, it'd be a bit boring if everyone was the same wouldn't it!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Is it the physique, energy, what is it that does it for you about a younger guy ?

They do nothing for me! I prefer experience over enthusiasm any day "

I like young guys! and have spoken to plenty of well mannered, intelligent ones - although also alot that can't string together a sentence, but tbh that seems to be a regular theme of all ages on this site!

"I like young guys! and have spoken to plenty of well mannered, intelligent ones - although also alot that can't string together a sentence, but tbh that seems to be a regular theme of all ages on this site! "

Precisely! If I go on say Facebook now the amount of 40 odd year olds that 'tp lyk dis' is ridiculous! Age doesn't shape who someone is however it is ok to not like someone because they are too old/young as everyone has their own preferences

Speaking as a husband to a hotwife i get very little pleasure from the thought of her going with a young guy. Much prefer to think if her being led astray by a guy her age or older. And also overweight!

It is that "facepalm" that ends it for me, sad old bastard that I am. You have your target audience and I have mine. Etiquette to me is different to etiquette to you. "Facepalm" doesn't come into my etiquette or vocabulary. It is, I am sure, my loss and nothing to grieve over.

"Good woman......Any older woman feel like using & abusing my good looks & stamina please.... Step this way....

A couple of years ago I met a young guy off here who was 25, and a squaddie home on leave...

He knocked on the door and I answered a bit too quickly so I caught him just finishing off a can of red bull...it got worse... I was wearing something suitably skimpy which covered the basics but didn't leave much to the imagination ...., I only agreed to meet him as he kept saying how much fun we could have but after he came prematurely he couldn't get it up again and left pretty soon after....

All talk? You bet!! "

I had a man my age ask to go for a coffee,turn up in work clothes,stinking of sewage,turn into McDonalds car park and ask for a blow job. That doesn't mean all middle aged men are like that.

It is that "facepalm" that ends it for me, sad old bastard that I am. You have your target audience and I have mine. Etiquette to me is different to etiquette to you. "Facepalm" doesn't come into my etiquette or vocabulary. It is, I am sure, my loss and nothing to grieve over."

Is that a pair of spectacles on your penis?

I think the same about girls mind as I'm immature ha ha much prefer a younger girl as much as I like older girls

The young men I meet are a breath of fresh air in my life. They brighten my day and they are more abundant in the singular than men my age.

Nope a younger guy doesn't interest me. I like a guy within about 5 years of me. Common interests have learned a lot and know how to treat a lady

Been with a couple of younger guys and found the sex lacking. Yes fast and vigorous but that's where the enjoyment stopped

It is that "facepalm" that ends it for me, sad old bastard that I am. You have your target audience and I have mine. Etiquette to me is different to etiquette to you. "Facepalm" doesn't come into my etiquette or vocabulary. It is, I am sure, my loss and nothing to grieve over.

Is that a pair of spectacles on your penis?"

Hahaha well a "high level" of etiquette and vocabulary doesn't mean very mature. It may be an inverse correlation. But that being said my etiquette doesn't include a pairs of glasses on my penis and yet my vocabulary is reasonably acceptable.

Hahaha well a "high level" of etiquette and vocabulary doesn't mean very mature. It may be an inverse correlation. But that being said my etiquette doesn't include a pairs of glasses on my penis and yet my vocabulary is reasonably acceptable."

Your vocabulary is the last thing that would turn me on

Hahaha well a "high level" of etiquette and vocabulary doesn't mean very mature. It may be an inverse correlation. But that being said my etiquette doesn't include a pairs of glasses on my penis and yet my vocabulary is reasonably acceptable.

Your vocabulary is the last thing that would turn me on "

I'd be in a quite a predicament if I was to resort to using my vocabulary to turn on any woman I meet. I would think I have more to offer than the use of big words.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I had some fabulous young lovers in my youth, and whilst I think the 'porn generation' has had to deal with quite a lot of 'misinformation', it is surely still down to the individual? Good lovers do still exist in the young, there are some lovely guys on fab, and some have the most fabulous bodies. My experience is few stay on fabs for any length of time though, so I prefer to look to the over forties for regular friendships.

dover

Love it when people call out hypocrisy . Well said"

What irony?

What hypocrisy?

Opinions were expressed.

Sorry they hurt...

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I prefer men nearer my age, I will go younger, but not more than 10 years.

Text speak, facepalm and all the other shite the younger generation comes up with makes me cringe.

Being able to have a conversation with someone is more important to me and yes men my age can have fantastic bodies as well, they just tend to have more behind the ears as well (In Most Cases)

Just my own opinion of course based on messages I have received from younger guys.

By *entcockslutCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

Younger guys for me

By *entcockslutCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

"I like both younger and older...im a greedy cow!"
me too lol

What irony?

What hypocrisy?

Opinions were expressed.

Sorry they hurt..."

The words don't hurt, the generalisations are just laughable.

youve got nothing to worry about, you're 61 so will by default have impeccable manners and a massive cock.

See how ridiculous it sounds when you fill it around to say the opposite.

Like I said previously if it were a single guy posting some of these comments the mob would be falling over each other trying to stick the pitchfork in first.

dover

What irony?

What hypocrisy?

Opinions were expressed.

Sorry they hurt...

youve got nothing to worry about, you're 61 so will by default have impeccable manners and a massive cock.

Like I said previously if it were a single guy posting some of these comments the mob would be falling over each other trying to stick the pitchfork in first. "

Wow.

You've taken paranoia to a new level.

Phew!

dover

In your defence though, you are right about the impeccable manners and the massive cock..

Uncanny!

What irony?

What hypocrisy?

Opinions were expressed.

Sorry they hurt...

Like I said previously if it were a single guy posting some of these comments the mob would be falling over each other trying to stick the pitchfork in first.

Wow.

You've taken paranoia to a new level.

Phew!"

Far from paranoid, simply stating the facts about how generalisations and sweeping statements are usually received on the forums and how it varies depending on which group it's targeting.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I can't tell you what it is,I feel more comfortable around younger men usually. I don't think about why,I just enjoy myself. Perhaps in my head I haven't grown up."

Me too

"I can't tell you what it is,I feel more comfortable around younger men usually. I don't think about why,I just enjoy myself. Perhaps in my head I haven't grown up.

Me too "

kinky minx loves a younger guy

Grantham

"I can't tell you what it is,I feel more comfortable around younger men usually. I don't think about why,I just enjoy myself. Perhaps in my head I haven't grown up.

Me too kinky minx loves a younger guy "

Shhhhhh

Grantham

I only meet younger guys because they are the only ones I feel attracted to.

And, for the record, the ones I end up meeting tend to be very nice guys, perfectly mature and great company.

What irony?

What hypocrisy?

Opinions were expressed.

Sorry they hurt...

Like I said previously if it were a single guy posting some of these comments the mob would be falling over each other trying to stick the pitchfork in first. "

So you yourself resort to insults to evidence the hypocrisy?

Interesting gambit there !!

"I'm 30 soon don't no what category thst puts me in still as horny as a teenager

"

Hahha I'm half way between victor meldrew and a horny teenager

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

136 to 6

I rest my case your honour.

Haha absolutely awesome wish I was there

"In your defence though, you are right about the impeccable manners and the massive cock..

Uncanny! "

I sense a rebuttal coming on

I young guys.

-Courtney

By *illerpinsMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I young guys.

-Courtney "

your just naughty babe hehe x x

I love the look and bodies of younger men..over 30 being my preference, but all the best fucks I have had are with older men.

I'm not really keen on younger guys. Like others have mentioned, I find them too arrogant, they don't excite me mentally or physically and they have little technique.

There has been a few exceptions, but generally this is the case.

Give me an older, smart, intelligent, sensual, experienced gentleman any day

30 is not that young. If a man has a brain and uses it, 30 is mature enough. Mind, what shocks and surprises me is the number of men mostly under but some over 30 who think they can go off as soon as they have got what they wanted.

dover

"In your defence though, you are right about the impeccable manners and the massive cock..

Uncanny!

I sense a rebuttal coming on"

..but rebuttal came there none!

I am more attracted physically to men younger than me, and the ones I've met have on the whole been very polite and respectful and bloody sexy.

It's the older men that I've found to be ruder and treat me like a prostitute.

Fantastic that I am loved and love older women

"I am more attracted physically to men younger than me, and the ones I've met have on the whole been very polite and respectful and bloody sexy.

It's the older men that I've found to be ruder and treat me like a prostitute."

Sorry to hear you've had that experience with older men. I think there must be elements of guys like that in both younger and older.

Going back to younger guys. When I was single I used to meet a guy in his early 20's and he had a great sexual attitude.

Sarah

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

Younger men for me, Fi - a no no. I like my mind as well as my body to be stimulated.

"Nope. I've always preferred older chaps the whole cougar thing just isn't me. Same with ladies generally (much to the frustration of number one chap initially), but that's to do with a serious case of old bird paranoia! "

Aww! And I thought it was my arse that drove you wild - not my wrinkles!!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I`m 50yrs old but prefer men from 35yrs upwards to around the same age as me. I love slim men although I am far from slim and these tend to be younger. Also, I do not like grey hair, I love bald tho xxx

I tend to meet younger guys!

The only older guys (over 35) I meet tend to be fellow forumites - as its friendship then as well as a great shag!

With younger guys I like their fun and enthusiasm (I'm a big kid myself), their hot bodies, ability to repeat as required ( ) eagerness to learn new things, and many I've come across are actually bloody good lovers and great at intimacy/affection too!

I have to say though that I choose my partners based on far more than just age! Cocky little instafuck merchants of any age are ed out pretty quickly!

Finally I have to say that if I see a young guy regularly there are benefits all round! I'm a soft sod - and I know if I see a young guy regularly, common sense will help prevent me falling for him and getting hurt! For him the benefits are obvious too - I've zero interest in marrying him and having his kids!!

"I am more attracted physically to men younger than me, and the ones I've met have on the whole been very polite and respectful and bloody sexy.

Sorry to hear you've had that experience with older men. I think there must be elements of guys like that in both younger and older.

Going back to younger guys. When I was single I used to meet a guy in his early 20's and he had a great sexual attitude.

Sarah

"

I've had the same experience, had older guys blocked for ages now. Mainly older guys who are rude, demanding, and have certain expectations of me.

I think they just live in that old fashioned mindset of promiscuous women will fuck anything...a lot of young guys have a similar mindset but aren't as confident at forcing that opinion onto us (yet).

Luckily there's plenty of respectful guys of either age, else i would have left this site ages ago, or they're good at faking respect at least.

Omg I've waited for my ban to be over to comment

Yes I love younger. If guys are older than d then it's no.

"Omg I've waited for my ban to be over to comment

"

Well D looks pretty fucking hot if I may say so ma'am - and you look pretty impressive too! X

Peachy your smoking yourself x

I love older women...always have, drives me wild lol

"Peachy your smoking yourself x"

Why thank'ya kindly big boy!

No idea why - but I've come over all Deep South today!

Sarah

I've had the same experience, had older guys blocked for ages now. Mainly older guys who are rude, demanding, and have certain expectations of me.

I think they just live in that old fashioned mindset of promiscuous women will fuck anything...a lot of young guys have a similar mindset but aren't as confident at forcing that opinion onto us (yet).

Luckily there's plenty of respectful guys of either age, else i would have left this site ages ago, or they're good at faking respect at least."

lov you ink x

"Omg I've waited for my ban to be over to comment

Well D looks pretty fucking hot if I may say so ma'am - and you look pretty impressive too! X"

Sharing a caring

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

The last guy I was with is 24, I didn't know he was that young when we got chatting. His age had no bearing on why I like him. We get on really well, laugh a lot and hes a nice looking lad although not my usual type. Hes not from here.

"Peachy your smoking yourself x

No idea why - but I've come over all Deep South today! "

Deep South now that's a place id like to explore

No idea why - but I've come over all Deep South today! "

Come down south D can go deep

Come down south D can go deep "

Mmmmmmm! Now that's not fair Hun! Getting me all excited when Mother Nature won't let me do a darn thing about it!

Come down south D can go deep

Mmmmmmm! Now that's not fair Hun! Getting me all excited when Mother Nature won't let me do a darn thing about it! "

Plenty off time

One of my best meets on here was with a 28yr old man.

He was sexy as fuck, funny and respectful.

Even his message to say he couldn't meet anymore because he had met someone he wanted to start a relationship with was lovely.

I wish more men were like him on here

How young is young?

"How young is young? "

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I tend to meet single guys that are 30+, but with couples, I've met some fantastic younger ones from age 21.

"30 is not that young. If a man has a brain and uses it, 30 is mature enough. Mind, what shocks and surprises me is the number of men mostly under but some over 30 who think they can go off as soon as they have got what they wanted."

This is me dead mature like

"How young is young? "
19/20 .

"How young is young? 19/20 . "

Fucking hell...lucky lads!

Hahaha well a "high level" of etiquette and vocabulary doesn't mean very mature. It may be an inverse correlation. But that being said my etiquette doesn't include a pairs of glasses on my penis and yet my vocabulary is reasonably acceptable."

I have no idea where "high level" came from. Quotations are normally quotations.

Maturity? It does not preclude humour.

And, yes, my penis is now short-sighted. You really should not discriminate against us disabled folk, you know. You, too, may suffer from similar issues in your advancing years.

Off to change my colostomy bag and to wear purple.

Had one today mmmm

"Had one today mmmm"

Fancy another one next week? Tried inboxing you but couldn't

Ummmm a nice 21year old Europe girl..mmmm one fit chick sounds yum no tits sags or drooping fanny ... ....

Never been with a a younger bloke maybe that fear there all talk No action lol

By *anie1000Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"I agree younger guys tend to be arrogant and can't string a sentence together. well your not meeting the right ones .I have meet some lovely charming Younger men in my time who really know how to treat a woman ."

I am with you, Game.

J x

By *anie1000Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

"I tend to meet younger guys!

The only older guys (over 35) I meet tend to be fellow forumites - as its friendship then as well as a great shag!

With younger guys I like their fun and enthusiasm (I'm a big kid myself), their hot bodies, ability to repeat as required ( ) eagerness to learn new things, and many I've come across are actually bloody good lovers and great at intimacy/affection too!

I have to say though that I choose my partners based on far more than just age! Cocky little instafuck merchants of any age are ed out pretty quickly!

Finally I have to say that if I see a young guy regularly there are benefits all round! I'm a soft sod - and I know if I see a young guy regularly, common sense will help prevent me falling for him and getting hurt! For him the benefits are obvious too - I've zero interest in marrying him and having his kids!! "

You put that so well, Peach.

J x

Is it wrong that I like watching my wife with a young guy ?

"Is it wrong that I like watching my wife with a young guy ?"

Not if you're both having fun and no-one feels bad - no!

Try posting the same question on Facebook though and see what happens!

"I tend to meet younger guys!

Finally I have to say that if I see a young guy regularly there are benefits all round! I'm a soft sod - and I know if I see a young guy regularly, common sense will help prevent me falling for him and getting hurt! For him the benefits are obvious too - I've zero interest in marrying him and having his kids!!

You put that so well, Peach.

J x"

Thanks lovely!

"We were at a local group social meeting and this very young lad of about 20 or 21 came up to me, leering like a loon, put his hand up my (short) skirt and grabbed my ass.

"You fancy some young cock up there bitch"

was his opening line. Followed by a sneer at my husband and added...

"I bet I can last longer than him"

Although shocked, I reached down and grabbed his somewhat small cock through his trousers. He came in his pants straight away... Then ran out very red-faced and trying to cover up his embarrassment. Never to be seen again (I think he even quit FAB)

That sort of summed up young guys... No manners, no etiquette, small dicks, warped perception of their own abilities and no staying power! "

Ha!!!! That is Brilliant!

I know its been a few years but i can't believe you didnt recognise me

By *hrisgrayMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm 31. Is that me not young anymore?! It's taken fab to tell me NOOOOOOOO haha

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

This is me too. As soon as I turned 30, it felt odd trying to play the younger guy card.

» Add a new message to this topic