FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tiredness due to over wanking

tiredness due to over wanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I noticed that when I wank too much I feel tired and dont seem to have the energy and when I dont wank for a few weeks I do feel more alert and have more energy.

I wanted to ask if other guys also happen to feel this way when they wank too much or maybe when they have too much sex. I wouldnt know about having too much sex as I dont seem to get any lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I noticed that when I wank too much I feel tired and dont seem to have the energy and when I dont wank for a few weeks I do feel more alert and have more energy.

I wanted to ask if other guys also happen to feel this way when they wank too much or maybe when they have too much sex. I wouldnt know about having too much sex as I dont seem to get any lol."

Not really to be honest. In mean a wank will send you to sleep immediately after but I tend to wank more when stressed and I sleep less when stressed so I wouldn't correlate the two.

"I noticed that when I wank too much I feel tired and dont seem to have the energy and when I dont wank for a few weeks I do feel more alert and have more energy.

I wanted to ask if other guys also happen to feel this way when they wank too much or maybe when they have too much sex. I wouldnt know about having too much sex as I dont seem to get any lol.

Not really to be honest. In mean a wank will send you to sleep immediately after but I tend to wank more when stressed and I sleep less when stressed so I wouldn't correlate the two. "

Yes I do too and also when im bored..

Are you doing vigorous exercise at the same time? Or a huge cock that takes both hands at 120 strokes a minute for 60 minutes? Or is it that you end up staying up late making your wanks last for hours?

Personally, I tend to find the opposite. Quite energised by an enjoyable wank and plenty of sex during the day (ok, slight exaggeration that last bit). Sex at night though and I am off to sleep quite quick, but then that may have as much to do with the time of day rather than the act.

Yep all this wanking is taking its toll on myself. Any ladys fancy helping a guy out

when the apple tree is heavy laden with big juicy apples, its not the big fruits that exhaust the tree, its the producing of the tiny seeds, the pips that take all the best out of the tree.

You see the Apple tree puts all its resources into ensuring that its species will continue....Inside each seed or pip is an Apple tree in embryo...

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I once read of a man who wanked himself into hospital

"I once read of a man who wanked himself into hospital"

Most people use an ambulance

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I once read of a man who wanked himself into hospital

Most people use an ambulance"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I once read of a man who wanked himself into hospital"

bloody cut backs..

"I once read of a man who wanked himself into hospital

bloody cut backs.."

Wanks are shit and do nothing for me, even off women they're not great.

Doesn't rock my boat.

By *atinbootsTV/TS  over a year ago

Market Rasen

"when the apple tree is heavy laden with big juicy apples, its not the big fruits that exhaust the tree, its the producing of the tiny seeds, the pips that take all the best out of the tree.

You see the Apple tree puts all its resources into ensuring that its species will continue....Inside each seed or pip is an Apple tree in embryo..."

*Love* this reply Mara - absolutely Spot On...!

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I wanted to ask if other guys also happen to feel this way when they wank too much or maybe when they have too much sex. I wouldnt know about having too much sex as I dont seem to get any lol."

Not wanking for a few weeks takes some will power - I know blokes who wank five times a day!

» Add a new message to this topic