FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Will not verify

Will not verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *k8ktt OP   Man  over a year ago

Wickford

I am orally bi and have sucked off quite a few blokes but they will not verify me because they have single on their profile and don't want others to know. What's going on???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

does it really matter, as long as you enjoyed it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

str8 guys never verify me

"I am orally bi and have sucked off quite a few blokes but they will not verify me because they have single on their profile and don't want others to know. What's going on??? "

Either single is a typo and you mean straight or I don't understand this at all

Some ppl just don't verify and some don't want to admit to some things they do,incase it lessens their chances with others its a choice that they don't and we have to accept that.also discretion is important to us all.

"I am orally bi and have sucked off quite a few blokes but they will not verify me because they have single on their profile and don't want others to know. What's going on???

Either single is a typo and you mean straight or I don't understand this at all "

Beat me to it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I am orally bi and have sucked off quite a few blokes but they will not verify me because they have single on their profile and don't want others to know. What's going on??? "

What is going on is that they won't verify you. As I see it you have a choice carry on as you are or only meet those who will guarantee a verification. Good luck whatever you decide.

By *aneSmith5TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely

Not too worried about verifies, however if I do verify them at their request I do feel sadly they do not verify me and then block you like a lot in these forums.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I don't want my wife to find out that I secretly like getting sexual favours from men.

Wait...is this microphone turned on?

» Add a new message to this topic