FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > whats wrong with my profile?

whats wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies can you please tell me where I'm going wrong???

It's a struggle and a half even getting a reply never mind an actually meet so can you give advice, please

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Two weeks, two meets. What's the problem?

I mean, you could possibly make more of that athletic body you're touting... and lose the beardy pics (makes you look like *another* hipster).

Maybe fill out the profile text so it doesn't read like you've written it whilst d*unk.

Maybe?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Ladies can you please tell me where I'm going wrong???

It's a struggle and a half even getting a reply never mind an actually meet so can you give advice, please

Thanks "

And then it depends on what you're putting in those PMs, of course...

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Get rid of the line warning off time wasters it's pointless they wouldn't adhere to it anyway so you come off negative and aggressive for nothing

"Two weeks, two meets. What's the problem?

I mean, you could possibly make more of that athletic body you're touting... and lose the beardy pics (makes you look like *another* hipster).

Maybe fill out the profile text so it doesn't read like you've written it whilst d*unk.

Maybe?"

Haha cheers dude I'll keep that in mind...the thing is I've had a beard since before these fucking fake hipster cretins came into life so they kinda spoil it for us real beard men haha I just like to keep things short and sweet but if it works it work haha

"Get rid of the line warning off time wasters it's pointless they wouldn't adhere to it anyway so you come off negative and aggressive for nothing "

True true just was kissed off at all the fake profiles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a nose after last thread you posted and was instantly put off by the status... . Add my kik or fuck off....

"Two weeks, two meets. What's the problem?

"

Indeed!Some blokes never get any so count yourself lucky

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

A profile is the type of person you are and who you are trying to attract.

To me, your profile reads 'aggressive' maybe that's the style you also send your messages?

I didn't look at your pics as I didn't get past your profile.

Lighten up..calm down..be polite.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It's not a profile I would respond to.

"I had a nose after last thread you posted and was instantly put off by the status... . Add my kik or fuck off....

"

It said if anyone is interested add my kik or if not fuck off....as in time wasters but I've changed it now I'm a nice person really was just a bit annoyed lol

Thanks for the advice guys and gals ill try to be more positive haha

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Read the countless threads offering generic profile advice in the archives.. they're very helpful.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Your a single man in the sea of many. You have to stand out. Its very wishy washy, "wanna try this and that."

My big pet hate is grammar. You have many missing capitols and there are no structured sentences.

A profile should be like a job interview setting out what you can offer and what people can expect. Entice the reader, stand apart from the rest.

"Your a single man in the sea of many. You have to stand out. Its very wishy washy, "wanna try this and that."

My big pet hate is grammar. You have many missing capitols and there are no structured sentences.

A profile should be like a job interview setting out what you can offer and what people can expect. Entice the reader, stand apart from the rest. "

I get you, I was just going to do like bullet points but just thought something short but effective would work...obviously not the case haha

new profile peeps....26 m newton aycliffe looking for single f and ff couples..really wanna do bdsm as either dom or sub..would love to take part in a gangbang..would play with couples who are looking for straight single male..ask me for my kik would love a chat before a meet whether a social, phone or just a meet straight away

Hi fellow swingers. I'm a 26year old from Newton Aycliffe. I'm ideally looking to spend some quality, naughty fun times with single Fems and even that elusive FF couple.

I'm yet to find my feet within the BDSM world so would like to experiment and find out if I'm a Dom or a sub. Would anyone care to show me the ropes?

I'm always looking for party invites and a gang bang would be very much my thing. Couples if your looking for a straight single male, who's comfortable being around other males please feel free to drop me a line.

I have Kik and am happy to chat their or meet for a social before any plays. Thank you for taking time to read my profile,I hope to hear from you soon.

Is a quick re write of your profile.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Thanks "

Your main pic in the suit is good. The rest are not and in my opinion do more harm than good. Get rid!

Your profile text has no draw whatsoever. Not only that, it's quite direct and needs to have it's corners eased.

You need to make it appeal because currently. In my opinion, thst wouldn't appeal to a woman at all.

Cheers dude hopefully it looks better than before

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

And there we have it, a profile rewrite written by someone else!

Who would have thought it

"And there we have it, a profile rewrite written by someone else!

Who would have thought it "

That's just there for a brief time...jeez why is everyone so up their own arse

I like constructive criticism because it works but some people just keep being passive aggressive

Chester

Ok, it's a lot better. I'd suggest that you get rid of the "dom sub" bit. Some women will be put off by you not knowing if you are sub or not. Majority of women will want you to know what you want and be assertive in getting it.

I'd reword the gang bang bit. Say something more along the lines of 'it interests you'. The reason being is thst again, a lot of women aren't into that at all and you're potentially cutting women off rather than drawing them.

Change 'their' to 'there'.

It's a lot better though!

Chester

"And there we have it, a profile rewrite written by someone else!

Who would have thought it

That's just there for a brief time...jeez why is everyone so up their own arse

I like constructive criticism because it works but some people just keep being passive aggressive"

Welcome to the forums! Ignore it.

Just seen and its not a bad profile, it just doesn't stand out. There doesnt seem to be a lot of personality in your text. As has already been stated try a few different pics...but make them tasteful. Keep your cock pics for private (none in public so far so )

You just need to up it from forgetable to memorable

Good luck

Thanks "

I like a beard have always liked a beard. The top pic is nice the second one is too busy

Reading your veris you like a curvier girl yet reading your profile it's all about what you would like to try rather than who you would like to find. Sell yourself and explain who you are looking for

You have a met someone there, so what ever you did try that approach, patience is the key lol.

Thanks

I like a beard have always liked a beard. The top pic is nice the second one is too busy

Reading your veris you like a curvier girl yet reading your profile it's all about what you would like to try rather than who you would like to find. Sell yourself and explain who you are looking for

"

Thanks

I did state before that I do prefer the curvier or bigger lady but that I was open to all sizes, race and religion but got told that's a major put off as it looks like I'm desperate :/

I dunno haha

Thanks

Thanks

I did state before that I do prefer the curvier or bigger lady but that I was open to all sizes, race and religion but got told that's a major put off as it looks like I'm desperate :/

I dunno haha"

Just put a simple line in saying "I really appreciate a lady with curves"

Sometimes I won't message a guy if they don't state that as I think he won't like me so why bother. If that's your preference put it on

Thanks

Thanks

I dunno haha

Just put a simple line in saying "I really appreciate a lady with curves"

Sometimes I won't message a guy if they don't state that as I think he won't like me so why bother. If that's your preference put it on "

True true might be keeping the door locked by not stating it

Thanks

Thanks

I dunno haha"

Put it in after single fem

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Great improvement

"Great improvement "

Thanks

Whats the problem? you already have two alleged verifications on here ...

Yeah I know but one was from before she just came back on fab as we stay in touch but it did need a change and since that I've had a few more not many still messages and winks so it's all gravy

Chester

That's a lot better my friend!

Just one or two things though;

Mark either travel or accom as yes.

And also, if it was me, I'd remove the personal reasons bit. The reason is that many people read negatives by default. That bit is potentially an instant turn off.

Think about it, a woman doesn't go to a club for personal reasons... What's the first thing which comes to your head about her?

"That's a lot better my friend!

And also, if it was me, I'd remove the personal reasons bit. The reason is that many people read negatives by default. That bit is potentially an instant turn off.

Think about it, a woman doesn't go to a club for personal reasons... What's the first thing which comes to your head about her?

"

That is a really good point actually haha

Chester

That is a really good point actually haha"

Haha!

Seems like you have no problems getting replies and meeting..... Think someone may be attention seeking!!

Chester

"Seems like you have no problems getting replies and meeting..... Think someone may be attention seeking!!"

You wouldnt think that if you saw this guy's profile a few hours ago!

Haha!

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

That is a really good point actually haha"

You have had meets so you are obviously doing something right

By *mjdWoman  over a year ago

oswestry

like the pics but the thing that stood out for me if you cant travel or accomadate where are you ment to meet? normally I ignore those profiles

» Add a new message to this topic