FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Biggest Turn Off

Biggest Turn Off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks and personality wise when you're meeting up with someone new?

And have you ever left a meet prematurely because of these things?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I don't understand the first question at all.

I partially understand the second.

Yes, once or twice I've abandoned meets due to issues. Both times because the woman was crazy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Biggest turn off is negativity.

And no, I can usually tell this when chatting so I've never had to leave a meet because of it. I have decided against people in clubs because of it, though.

-Courtney

"I don't understand the first question at all.

Yes, once or twice I've abandoned meets due to issues. Both times because the woman was crazy."

So let's say you agree to a meet - most of my meets tend to be spontaneous so I've only seen a limited number of pictures and exchanged a small amount of messages with them - you turn up to the meet and the person doesn't look like their pictures/smells bad etc.

(Looks wise)

Or when you get chatting to the person they're crazy/boring/unappealing (personality wise).

Would you still go through with the meet?

"Biggest turn off is negativity.

And no, I can usually tell this when chatting so I've never had to leave a meet because of it. I have decided against people in clubs because of it, though.

-Courtney "

See clubs I understand! It would be a lot easier to not play with someone if you were attracted to them (looks and personality), but if you've agreed to the meet and realise the spark isn't there how do you get out of it without hurting their feelings?

-Courtney

See clubs I understand! It would be a lot easier to not play with someone if you were attracted to them (looks and personality), but if you've agreed to the meet and realise the spark isn't there how do you get out of it without hurting their feelings?"

For a single woman it's harder. For me, we've always agreed that Marc would just tell anyone we change our minds on. It hasn't happened, but it's nice knowing he'll take care of it for me.

-Courtney

Arrogance. Socials filter these types out.

Chester

"I don't understand the first question at all.

Yes, once or twice I've abandoned meets due to issues. Both times because the woman was crazy.

So let's say you agree to a meet - most of my meets tend to be spontaneous so I've only seen a limited number of pictures and exchanged a small amount of messages with them - you turn up to the meet and the person doesn't look like their pictures/smells bad etc.

(Looks wise)

Or when you get chatting to the person they're crazy/boring/unappealing (personality wise).

Would you still go through with the meet? "

Ahhhh, no I wouldn't carry on with the meet.

I've been there and done that in the past. I'm very very choosy now and chat for atleast 1 weeks before meeting up socially.

I find thst chatting first roots out any problems.

But to answer your question. No I woukdnt continue with the meet. X

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Donald Trump/Rupert Murdoch 3sum

-Courtney

See clubs I understand! It would be a lot easier to not play with someone if you were attracted to them (looks and personality), but if you've agreed to the meet and realise the spark isn't there how do you get out of it without hurting their feelings?

For a single woman it's harder. For me, we've always agreed that Marc would just tell anyone we change our minds on. It hasn't happened, but it's nice knowing he'll take care of it for me.

-Courtney "

Aww that is really lovely! Hahaha yeah I'm all alone and I hate upsetting people, luckily I've never had this problem so far but I'm trying to think of a game plan incase it does happen in the future!

"Donald Trump/Rupert Murdoch 3sum "

Oh gosh that would be the worst. As a Liverpool fan anything associated with Rupert Murdoch's is mud to me.

Chester

-Courtney

-Courtney

Aww that is really lovely! Hahaha yeah I'm all alone and I hate upsetting people, luckily I've never had this problem so far but I'm trying to think of a game plan incase it does happen in the future!"

Basically, just tell them that you don't meet up 'off the cuff' and that you need time. That's what I say and most women seem to appreciate it.

Over a week or so of chatting. Any weirdness usually shows.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Looks and personality wise when you're meeting up with someone new?

And have you ever left a meet prematurely because of these things? "

I stuck out a social meet for a hour, the guy didnt look like his pic. It just got more awkward, thats all there is to say

And have you ever left a meet prematurely because of these things?

I stuck out a social meet for a hour, the guy didnt look like his pic. It just got more awkward, thats all there is to say "

Oh gosh that sounds like a nightmare to me! At least it was only a social meet

Yeah there's 100's of things that can put me off but I'm not backwards when coming forwards, if I'm not attracted to them in the flesh then I will make my excuses and leave. If they physically look ok and all that side of things is good then I'm not shy in telling skmeone to shut up or do something I want them to do. I've even gone as far as having a guy put his dick inside me but kicked him off because I didn't like his penis. I'd never go through with anything I didn't want to do.

-Courtney

-Courtney

Aww that is really lovely! Hahaha yeah I'm all alone and I hate upsetting people, luckily I've never had this problem so far but I'm trying to think of a game plan incase it does happen in the future!

Basically, just tell them that you don't meet up 'off the cuff' and that you need time. That's what I say and most women seem to appreciate it.

Over a week or so of chatting. Any weirdness usually shows."

God over a week your lucky to get people for that long ? But yes chatting is the easy way other than the social lol

"Yeah there's 100's of things that can put me off but I'm not backwards when coming forwards, if I'm not attracted to them in the flesh then I will make my excuses and leave. If they physically look ok and all that side of things is good then I'm not shy in telling skmeone to shut up or do something I want them to do. I've even gone as far as having a guy put his dick inside me but kicked him off because I didn't like his penis. I'd never go through with

anything I didn't want to do. "

What was wrong with his penis that you had to kick him off?!

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I always meet for drink and chat first and if there is a connection then it is fun it just doesn't work for me if there is not or the athmosphere is wrong

Why would you meet someone you don't fancy/don't like??

Would have to say the biggest turn off would be bad hygene.

"Yeah there's 100's of things that can put me off but I'm not backwards when coming forwards, if I'm not attracted to them in the flesh then I will make my excuses and leave. If they physically look ok and all that side of things is good then I'm not shy in telling skmeone to shut up or do something I want them to do. I've even gone as far as having a guy put his dick inside me but kicked him off because I didn't like his penis. I'd never go through with

anything I didn't want to do.

What was wrong with his penis that you had to kick him off?! "

Was too small, didn't hurt me enough when he first stuck it in and that's the best part for me.

I had a social with someone who had a laugh like Beavis and Butthead.

That was a mood killer....

I've had one awkward one - guy didn't look much like his picture and had a receding hairline and acne - but honestly I would have given it a shot but he was so very nervus and jumpy and talked constantly I felt no attraction at all! And you're not choosing a life partner - so if the sexual chemistry isnt there it just isn't there! Unfortunately for me he felt differently and proceeded to stick his tounge down my throat (literally!). I ended up saying although he was lovely the chemistry I was looking for just wasn't there and then blocking him. This is why socials are good...

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I'm turned off when I'm rimming and they fart

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Bbw's

"Arrogance. Socials filter these types out. "

"I'm turned off when I'm rimming and they fart "

Aaaaarrrgh

Guys wearing womens lingerie. Simply awful.

Arrogance or being very pushy are usually what turns me off the quickest & the obvious not looking like their photos. Touch wood the latter hasn't happened so far!

That's why a social is always best IMO, and a timed call from a friend so you can leave quick if it's not going well

anything I didn't want to do.

Was too small, didn't hurt me enough when he first stuck it in and that's the best part for me. "

You couldn't tell before he stuck it in that it might be too small?I presume you touched him before he stuck his dick in you?

"Yeah there's 100's of things that can put me off but I'm not backwards when coming forwards, if I'm not attracted to them in the flesh then I will make my excuses and leave. If they physically look ok and all that side of things is good then I'm not shy in telling skmeone to shut up or do something I want them to do. I've even gone as far as having a guy put his dick inside me but kicked him off because I didn't like his penis. I'd never go through with anything I didn't want to do. "

WOW

Tell them if they turn up for the meet and look nothing like their pics they are buying the frikken drinks until they do!

Don't mention that you only drink pink champagne and your no light weight lol

nose hair !!! yuk !

"Yeah there's 100's of things that can put me off but I'm not backwards when coming forwards, if I'm not attracted to them in the flesh then I will make my excuses and leave. If they physically look ok and all that side of things is good then I'm not shy in telling skmeone to shut up or do something I want them to do. I've even gone as far as having a guy put his dick inside me but kicked him off because I didn't like his penis. I'd never go through with anything I didn't want to do.

WOW "

Shocking

Bad Hygiene and No Personality - and yes I have walked away from a MF meeting for both reasons - on separate occasions

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

-Courtney

-Courtney

Over a week or so of chatting. Any weirdness usually shows."

Some of us can hide "the weird" until it's too late...

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Hull

We met a couple very early on in our fAB adventure, she was supposedly 26 and his age on his profile was 69... We thought it was a typo or a playful gesture to his favourite activity...

How wrong were we?! They turned up, she was probably 26 but with the mental capacity of a hollow chocolate frog and his age was a typo... He was more like 96!!

But it was the two huge 1950s NHS hearing aids behind his ears that did the trick!

We made our excuses and left!

"

Was too small, didn't hurt me enough when he first stuck it in and that's the best part for me.

You couldn't tell before he stuck it in that it might be too small?I presume you touched him before he stuck his dick in you? "

I was trying real hard to ignore my issues with size and wanted to give this guy a chance and see if this obsession with big dicks was just in my head. I wanted to enjoy him but when it came down to it I couldn't go through with it and it actually made me feel sad for myself.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Met someone once and she looked like her pics, but her personal hygiene wasn't the best, she had dirty fingernails and looked like she had got out of bed and hadn't combed her hair. At least make some effort when meeting someone. I had a couple of drinks with her then just said don't think the chemistry is there then left.

"

You couldn't tell before he stuck it in that it might be too small?I presume you touched him before he stuck his dick in you?

I was trying real hard to ignore my issues with size and wanted to give this guy a chance and see if this obsession with big dicks was just in my head. I wanted to enjoy him but when it came down to it I couldn't go through with it and it actually made me feel sad for myself. "

3 years of therapy later, mr average dick could finally pluck up the courage to go out on another date

» Add a new message to this topic