FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > non performers

non performers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many couples had any non performers when they come and visit?

We have had a few now,sure it's not nikki as she is a stunner lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rikki1967ukMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"Many couples had any non performers when they come and visit?

We have had a few now,sure it's not nikki as she is a stunner lol"

Never failed to perform but don't suffer from nerves. Agree nikki is stunning pity your not closer. Lucky man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not sure how anyone could be a none performer when Nikki is involved

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Having seen your profile pics you`re right-its definately NOT Nikki

From my experiences of group play, some guys tend to get nervous about the situation and therefore are unable to perform.

However, sometimes it is the girl that causes them to get nervous. Nikki seems to be an incredibly attractive woman and it could be self-esteem issues on the guys behalf that makes them unable to perform.

Although the fact that she is so hot would make other guys more than able to perform.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Are you sure it's not her? I think I spotted a blemish on her gorgeous body - had to look really hard and study every sexy detail to find but it put me right off!

Maybe they had too much tactical self-service beforehand , nerves got the better of them once they'd arrived at yours - or both .

Poor loves. They missed out then!

She is stunning

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Maybe they had too much tactical self-service beforehand , nerves got the better of them once they'd arrived at yours - or both .

Poor loves. They missed out then!"

this

Fuck me... I'm not a seal

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

guess you will have to post her ob=ver to me and I'll see if I can perform send you back the results,just for humanitarian purposes of course

Wow, there's a lot of ass kissing in here.

Sometimes guys get nervous, OP. I can't say whether the lady has anything to do with it as I have not been present for these encounters. However, nerves are nerves and often no one's fault.

-Courtney

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Yes, a few times, nerves got the better of them.

Thanks for all the nice comments. It must be a nerves thing and then once it starts it's a circle of unable to get out of it.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

To be honest, I doubt if there's any man in the world who can honestly and truthfully say that he's never, ever suffered from impotence. I know I have, and now that I'm older and on beta-blockers it happens more frequently. It's horrible and can cause lasting trauma. What makes it worse is that many people's reaction to it is mockery - the impotent man is a figure of fun, especially among other men! Perhaps it's a response driven by fear?

Were new to the scene and have made two club visits, on both occasions we have got involved in group play ( first for us both)and whilst the act is erotically charged i struggled to get hard i think because i had no focus on pleasure between just two of us as im used to, and there is this lots the mind is dealing with, like revolving around others, making sure everyone gets a piece of pie, people talking to me during the act, all of which is new and your brain imo has to learn to either block this out or start associating it with a turn on.

Still im good with my hands and tounge so there was plenty of orgasms to be had any way lol.

Also first visit was a complete hard on fail, second visit intermittent boners hoping im relaxing more and soon it wont be an issue.

Im certainly not embarrassed by it a bit frustrated but in my view its all part of stepping into this new unchartered erotic scene, certainly not the fault of the people involved.

Oh and this is the first time ive ever had any issue getting hard, normally a stiff breeze will have me solid lol

"Were new to the scene and have made two club visits, on both occasions we have got involved in group play ( first for us both)and whilst the act is erotically charged i struggled to get hard i think because i had no focus on pleasure between just two of us as im used to, and there is this lots the mind is dealing with, like revolving around others, making sure everyone gets a piece of pie, people talking to me during the act, all of which is new and your brain imo has to learn to either block this out or start associating it with a turn on.

Still im good with my hands and tounge so there was plenty of orgasms to be had any way lol.

Also first visit was a complete hard on fail, second visit intermittent boners hoping im relaxing more and soon it wont be an issue.

Im certainly not embarrassed by it a bit frustrated but in my view its all part of stepping into this new unchartered erotic scene, certainly not the fault of the people involved."

When you meet people sometimes it's not just looks but personality that doesn't do it .Face to face can show what people are really like .

It isnt about looks.. I rarely get wet for other guys... Is that the same as a guy not getting hard. Sure its similar.. and it does not matter on what they look like..

In fact I am sure it could hinder some guys if the woman looked amazing.. Its hard for a guy with other people there.. and to please a woman in front of their partner.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

And mission accomplished !!!

We have had more fails with blokes again can't see why as personally I think lou is amazing.

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

Yep. We've had it in clubs as well lol. Hoping it's not me.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"We have had more fails with blokes again can't see why as personally I think lou is amazing.

"

Yes she is and you guys are so close - I'm sure I wouldn't fail

"We have had more fails with blokes again can't see why as personally I think lou is amazing.

"

She certainly looks it! Maybe driving around all those roundabouts tired them out!

She certainly looks it! Maybe driving around all those roundabouts tired them out! "

Ha ha you know swindon to well lol

Yes she is and you guys are so close - I'm sure I wouldn't fail"

Thanks and so far we haven't met a Fab single guy yet so when we do he'll need to be experienced with couples

She certainly looks it! Maybe driving around all those roundabouts tired them out!

Ha ha you know swindon to well lol"

It's been a while but I'm sure they're all still there, or maybe even more now! Lol

Perhaps it comes down to the experience of the people you choose to play with?

Also a lot of guys tend to suffer in a play situation, size, overthinking.....

"Yep. We've had it in clubs as well lol. Hoping it's not me. "

I'm sure it isn't. You look a whole lotta fun!

"

Thanks and so far we haven't met a Fab single guy yet so when we do he'll need to be experienced with couples "

And dress warmly. From what I remember of Swindon, roundabouts aside, it was always cold!

"

Thanks and so far we haven't met a Fab single guy yet so when we do he'll need to be experienced with couples

And dress warmly. From what I remember of Swindon, roundabouts aside, it was always cold!"

As cold as anyother lol,

"To be honest, I doubt if there's any man in the world who can honestly and truthfully say that he's never, ever suffered from impotence. I know I have, and now that I'm older and on beta-blockers it happens more frequently. It's horrible and can cause lasting trauma. What makes it worse is that many people's reaction to it is mockery - the impotent man is a figure of fun, especially among other men! Perhaps it's a response driven by fear?"

If it keeps happening to a couple perhaps they need to look at their attitude.

"When you meet people sometimes it's not just looks but personality that doesn't do it .Face to face can show what people are really like . "

"To be honest, I doubt if there's any man in the world who can honestly and truthfully say that he's never, ever suffered from impotence. I know I have, and now that I'm older and on beta-blockers it happens more frequently. It's horrible and can cause lasting trauma. What makes it worse is that many people's reaction to it is mockery - the impotent man is a figure of fun, especially among other men! Perhaps it's a response driven by fear?

If it keeps happening to a couple perhaps they need to look at their attitude. "

Ouch

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Were new to the scene and have made two club visits, on both occasions we have got involved in group play ( first for us both)and whilst the act is erotically charged i struggled to get hard i think because i had no focus on pleasure between just two of us as im used to, and there is this lots the mind is dealing with, like revolving around others, making sure everyone gets a piece of pie, people talking to me during the act, all of which is new and your brain imo has to learn to either block this out or start associating it with a turn on.

Im certainly not embarrassed by it a bit frustrated but in my view its all part of stepping into this new unchartered erotic scene, certainly not the fault of the people involved."

It does get easier with more experience and most guys struggle the first few meets being naked around other guys. Women can be the same but they have no obvious signs like guys do.

May be the mood and the tone of the meets wasn't right..once met a couple where the husband was like...come on let's get on with it attitude,which was no good.

"May be the mood and the tone of the meets wasn't right..once met a couple where the husband was like...come on let's get on with it attitude,which was no good.

"

We are nothing like that so laid back and go with the flow.

If the other guy is struggling I'd rather back off rather than try and make him feel uncomfortable.

No ass kissing intended but Nikki is Hot ! .... But that maybe part of the problem. I have a very stunning friend who has also experienced this problem. Fact is some guys just bottle it due to nerves, especially when they have mentally put the woman on a pinnacle.

"May be the mood and the tone of the meets wasn't right..once met a couple where the husband was like...come on let's get on with it attitude,which was no good.

We are nothing like that so laid back and go with the flow.

If the other guy is struggling I'd rather back off rather than try and make him feel uncomfortable."

Thank fully 99.9% of meets I've had over the years have been nice n relaxed meets

I admit I can struggle but that is partially due to some ex giving me a hard time for not being able to rise on demand.

What people need to realise we are not robots, yes I can perform but when he (my cock) is ready. Yes he may go limp but will arise later and eventually perform well.

In the mean time I'm an amazing kisser, great with my hands, toys and tongue so am more than just a cock!

Pressure, stress and expectations of others don't help. As someone has suggested maybe a change of attitude would help!

"I admit I can struggle but that is partially due to some ex giving me a hard time for not being able to rise on demand.

What people need to realise we are not robots, yes I can perform but when he (my cock) is ready. Yes he may go limp but will arise later and eventually perform well.

In the mean time I'm an amazing kisser, great with my hands, toys and tongue so am more than just a cock!

Pressure, stress and expectations of others don't help. As someone has suggested maybe a change of attitude would help!"

"To be honest, I doubt if there's any man in the world who can honestly and truthfully say that he's never, ever suffered from impotence. I know I have, and now that I'm older and on beta-blockers it happens more frequently. It's horrible and can cause lasting trauma. What makes it worse is that many people's reaction to it is mockery - the impotent man is a figure of fun, especially among other men! Perhaps it's a response driven by fear?

If it keeps happening to a couple perhaps they need to look at their attitude. "

Oh,didn't realise we had an attitude problem.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/16 15:07:12]

...i think it could be nikki mate...

Arrange a meet with a bi guy,explain husband is off limits..at least he will be comfortable playing in the close presence of another guy.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

Yes has happened to us. Seems to be when the couple are newbies but it's hard not to take it to heart and feel it's because I am not sexy enough!

(5 times now!)

Mouse x

It's happened to me loads! Annoyingly at clubs and parties!

Mostly husbands. It doesn't seem as bad with fb couples!

[Removed by poster at 17/01/16 16:06:09]

» Add a new message to this topic