Oxytocin a dangerous hormone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnoisseur OP   Man  over a year ago

Stratford

[Removed by poster at 16/01/16 07:48:50]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Stratford

Correctted typo: I'm an honest guy. I keep it straight up about not wanting a relationship. Just friends with benefits or just friendship or just benefits. The sex and friendship I can keep separate. We don't have to have sex and we can still be friends.

I've only met two women that can handle it. All the others fall in love and try to fool me into a relationship.

The latest I made squirt for the first time in her 44th year on this planet. As she didn't live in London our encounters were rare. Yet she began to complain about me sleeping with my kids mum! So I had to stop fucking her. Then she turned into a crazy abusive stalker and potential bunny boiler!

Oxytocin!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find this happens more with younger women...had several on my previous profile.

Hence I tend to steer clear of those under 25.

Still happens occasionally tho...last one was 51 and turned into a giggling schoolgirl...then a demented stalker!

Stratford

Sound like she could turn her head 360 degrees!!

I've not done women close to my children's age so I wouldn't know about younger women. But I suppose they may not have had the fall weight of life's realities crush their hopes yet. Lol

I got trapped. She said she was up for anything and we had some great dirty times. First she stopped me seeing others then said her lease had run out and could she move in. Then she stopped me seeing friends and now all we do is watch tv all night (her choice of course)and I struggle to get out at all.

Id NEVER live with anyone again if I ever escape

What is the point of your post OP? Are you warning the good folk of fab to steer clear of women? Asking us a question? Starting a debate or just trying to big yourself up?

Like everything on here we only have your word for it that the women you met were bunny boilers. I'm sure they would have quite a tale to tell about you as well.

"Correctted typo: I'm an honest guy. I keep it straight up about not wanting a relationship. Just friends with benefits or just friendship or just benefits. The sex and friendship I can keep separate. We don't have to have sex and we can still be friends.

I've only met two women that can handle it. All the others fall in love and try to fool me into a relationship.

The latest I made squirt for the first time in her 44th year on this planet. As she didn't live in London our encounters were rare. Yet she began to complain about me sleeping with my kids mum! So I had to stop fucking her. Then she turned into a crazy abusive stalker and potential bunny boiler!

Oxytocin!!"

So, what you're telling us is that you make poor choices in women....

"Correctted typo: I'm an honest guy. I keep it straight up about not wanting a relationship. Just friends with benefits or just friendship or just benefits. The sex and friendship I can keep separate. We don't have to have sex and we can still be friends.

Oxytocin!!"

Oxytocin is normally released when someone loves someone else (as opposed to falls in love or lust). It is the hormone of nurture so to speak.

Oxytocin!!

Oxytocin is normally released when someone loves someone else (as opposed to falls in love or lust). It is the hormone of nurture so to speak."

Oh and it's released in abundance for labour contractions and continues in less copious amounts for lactation.

By *ustOneNightWoman  over a year ago

Berks

Doesn't get any support on one post he started about how shit the women he's sleeping with are, so starts another one. Lol.

"Doesn't get any support on one post he started about how shit the women he's sleeping with are, so starts another one. Lol.

"

looks like he was just after causing arguments

Berks

"Doesn't get any support on one post he started about how shit the women he's sleeping with are, so starts another one. Lol.

looks like he was just after causing arguments"

Just like this thread?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Maybe check how you choose these women......seems your not doing too well, but then again, we are only hearing one aside of the story.....

"

This one is the older thread. I guess not many people are as knowledgeable about oxytocin as they are about the subject of the other thread.

Berks

This one is the older thread. I guess not many people are as knowledgeable about oxytocin as they are about the subject of the other thread."

Dammit! That teaches me not to look at the thread start date!

You'll just have to rein in your sex appeal O.P.

Clearly.

the last time I had Oxytocin it bought on labour not bunny boiler tendencies....

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Oxytocin

I give it to my female dogs to help them with their whelping!!!!

Hormones . Wtf haha . What am i missing here ?

So a woman that naggs needs a shot of oxytocin ?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

There's one consistent here and with your other thread op ...YOU .

Maybe you need to take a close look at YOUR actions and YOUR choices .

"So a woman that naggs needs a shot of oxytocin ? "

No, they need for you to do what you've been asked 1st time ...

So 6 months to hang a new living room door was bad lol

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

If women are falling in love with you then back off before it gets too serious. Don't string them along. Not saying it's your fault, just saying that if you don't want it to happen then don't let it get that far and if they fall for you and you don't want to be with them then cut it off quick.

"If women are falling in love with you then back off before it gets too serious. Don't string them along. Not saying it's your fault, just saying that if you don't want it to happen then don't let it get that far and if they fall for you and you don't want to be with them then cut it off quick. "

I agree , no one wants strung along , keep it real and keep it honest

Stratford

"If women are falling in love with you then back off before it gets too serious. Don't string them along. Not saying it's your fault, just saying that if you don't want it to happen then don't let it get that far and if they fall for you and you don't want to be with them then cut it off quick. "

Yeh I learned that. But she had me convinced it was a mutual agreement that suited both of us. Especially as she was married!!

It was never dangerous when I used it.

If used for it's intended purpose, I found it very helpful!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Oxytocin!!"

Is there a male equivalent? Before I changed my selection criteria I met men who turned out to be exactly the same. To my, no I don't want to meet on a regular basis, I dont meet the same person more than once every two weeks, the response would be to call me, to the minute, to weeks after our last meet; others have hassled me at work, expected immediate texts in return and for me to drop everything, my kids, my work schedule, etc, to get to theirs because they felt the urge and when I would say, well I dont normally meet in the week due to the amount of work I have, the reply would be 'well, you have met me in the week before'. To be honest, op, some people like to be controlling, but I just stopped seeing those guys (any guys actually) and blocked them. If you really don't want anyone in your life like that, make it clear and move on. Its not a reflection on you being any better or worse than any of us. I didn't think so when it was happening to me. I jut looked at my choices and started to make better ones ....

» Add a new message to this topic