FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has being nasty ever worked?

Has being nasty ever worked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hear so much about guys being mean and nasty when getting a knock back but seriously do they think this is the right way to go? Surely being nice/friendly/accepting is more likely to change a ladies mind right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hear so much about guys being mean and nasty when getting a knock back but seriously do they think this is the right way to go? Surely being nice/friendly/accepting is more likely to change a ladies mind right?"

maybe accepting it rather than thinking you can change their minds might be a better idea..repeated messages 'trying to change my mind' dont really help and are just as irritating

ive experienced guys getting nasty with me when ive not been interested in meeting them for whatever reason and they simply get blocked if they persist as some do x

I also dislike it when single men say "how can I change your mind?"

"How can I get you to send my xyz instead then?"

Aside from it being quite pathetic it annoys me that so many men think there is some sort of special sequence of words or actions they must perform which unlocks the magical ability to fuck me.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"I hear so much about guys being mean and nasty when getting a knock back but seriously do they think this is the right way to go? Surely being nice/friendly/accepting is more likely to change a ladies mind right?

maybe accepting it rather than thinking you can change their minds might be a better idea..repeated messages 'trying to change my mind' dont really help and are just as irritating"

Utter lack of respect for the boundaries of others is a pretty strong indication of an immature narcissist.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I hear so much about guys being mean and nasty when getting a knock back but seriously do they think this is the right way to go? Surely being nice/friendly/accepting is more likely to change a ladies mind right?"

Nice or nasty is a false choice.

If you didn't impress the first time, it doesn't really matter what tone you adopt, repeated attempts to impress are just irritating.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's a small world on fab.

I've had the pleasure of meeting several times , and often during a social chat we have discovered that we have mutual acquaintances.

So many chances to make a bad impression

I try to use fab karma.

Being positive in emails out, leads to positive emails back.

So if someone declines, I thank them for telling me (I hate being left hanging) and wish them "happy fabbing"

No means no

Thanks but no thanks means no

Message deleted means no

No reply means no

Accept it....move on!

If necessary make a private note or block the ladies profile. This saves you messaging again, annoying them and making yourself look like a pathetic dick!

Read the FAQs provided by the site admin

Friday and Saturday nights seem to be the worst times. I think they come back from the pub and just say anything to shock !

I will say though , that there are also some really respectful single guys - as I know they often get singled out as being the worst culprits.

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

If a guy gets nasty with me on fabs on emails he gets told simples an i block

ive had things from im fat, swearing at me an dam right rudeness. I wont tolerate it.if a guy thinks that s a way to go with a fem an esp with me. Then he is very much mistaken. He ruins it for him self tbh an wont get any where then the guy who is rude an insulting wonders why he cant get a meet. Its self explanatory tbh

also ive been moaned at about my status s from the odd guy. What i put is up to me.an none of a guys business, an its my profile. An a guy gets told.

Some single guys ruin it for themselvs an esp for the genuine single guys out there an it is difficult for a single guy out there all ready

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I hear so much about guys being mean and nasty when getting a knock back but seriously do they think this is the right way to go? Surely being nice/friendly/accepting is more likely to change a ladies mind right?

maybe accepting it rather than thinking you can change their minds might be a better idea..repeated messages 'trying to change my mind' dont really help and are just as irritating"

Or, can we just be friends?

NO, I already have plenty of friends

I find the best approach to rejection is stalking and hiding out in bushes

"I find the best approach to rejection is stalking and hiding out in bushes

"

Hilarious so long as you are not the object of that type of attention

"I find the best approach to rejection is stalking and hiding out in bushes

Hilarious so long as you are not the object of that type of attention"

I wouldn't mind

maybe accepting it rather than thinking you can change their minds might be a better idea..repeated messages 'trying to change my mind' dont really help and are just as irritating

Or, can we just be friends?

NO, I already have plenty of friends"

Uh-oh, the dreaded "nice guy"....

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have had nasty messages when rejected it resulted in us blocking them, similar earlier this week a guy bombarded us with creepy begging messages after being rejected which resulted in us blocking.

If rejected just accept and move on.

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I dont understand why some guys get angry loose there cool over the word no, tbh

if its a no accept an move on simples, why all the nastiness to someone if its a no. No means no

for me if a guy says no I accept move on

an dont get upset or angry its life an life is too short to get angry or accept

I was always happy for people to get abusive or rude in response to a polite no thanks, it showed my decision to not want to meet then as the correct one, go me

Its really quite pathetic and immature and shows a complete lack of self confidence and is probably the main reason most people don't reply if not interested. If people were polite and respectful in accepting rejection then maybe more people would bother to reply.

"I was always happy for people to get abusive or rude in response to a polite no thanks, it showed my decision to not want to meet then as the correct one, go me "

By *aneSmith5TV/TS  over a year ago

Ely

One of the pleasures of this site is diversity of members and needs.

Everyone is unique and has a free choice who they meet.

I am personally running at a 99.9% rejection rate, however sill hopefully and move on to find the few that want to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic