FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Warts !!

Warts !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm shocked at the amount of people on here that think you can't catch something like Warts/Herpes etc if you use a condom and then subsequently don't ever go for check ups as they use condoms.

Unfortunately I think that if you have a few meets or attend a club you will no doubt at one point be in contact with these. The chances are so high.

How can 'swingers' be so nieve about this..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm shocked at the amount of people on here that think you can't catch something like Warts/Herpes etc if you use a condom and then subsequently don't ever go for check ups as they use condoms.

Unfortunately I think that if you have a few meets or attend a club you will no doubt at one point be in contact with these. The chances are so high.

How can 'swingers' be so nieve about this.."

Not all swingers are naive some are very well educated on the subject and go for regular check ups at the Gum clinic regardless of using safer sex methods

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm shocked at the amount of people on here that think you can't catch something like Warts/Herpes etc if you use a condom and then subsequently don't ever go for check ups as they use condoms.

Not all swingers are naive some are very well educated on the subject and go for regular check ups at the Gum clinic regardless of using safer sex methods "

How can 'swingers' be so nieve about this.."

Yeah I find it pretty shocking too actually. The amount of people that think they can fuck the whole of Cap D'agde "safely" because they use a condom is surprisingly common.

Not all swingers are naive some are very well educated on the subject and go for regular check ups at the Gum clinic regardless of using safer sex methods "

wot she said

Every sexual interaction carries risks .

Anyone who thinks using a condom makes you safe is deluded . But there are so many who don't bother visiting the clinic as they think they are !

Just be sensible and visit every 3 months if you are active . It's an hour of your day and it's free .

[Removed by poster at 15/01/16 11:47:47]

"Every sexual interaction carries risks .

Anyone who thinks using a condom makes you safe is deluded . But there are so many who don't bother visiting the clinic as they think they are !

Just be sensible and visit every 3 months if you are active . It's an hour of your day and it's free .

"

We had a single guy say "I don't need to get tested because I only meet with couples"!!! It wouldn't be scary if it wasn't so common.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yeah I find it pretty shocking too actually. The amount of people that think they can fuck the whole of Cap D'agde "safely" because they use a condom is surprisingly common. "

Don't be silly, everyone knows STDs caught on holiday, stay on holiday. You will be fine as soon as you get back to the UK.

Yeah I find it pretty shocking too actually. The amount of people that think they can fuck the whole of Cap D'agde "safely" because they use a condom is surprisingly common.

Don't be silly, everyone knows STDs caught on holiday, stay on holiday. You will be fine as soon as you get back to the UK. "

Yeah I can just imagine the bacteria having a dicussion "hang about, we better check their passport before we invade"

We had a single guy say "I don't need to get tested because I only meet with couples"!!! It wouldn't be scary if it wasn't so common. "

"

this

Indeed lots of swingers are very well educated on it and visit the clinic regularly. We also all need to take our own precautions but was recently shocked by a guy sending me a pic which looked very much like there were visable warts. His response when I asked was that it can't be anything sexual as always wear condoms !!

Sometimes things are not always as they seem and could be innocent skin tags but in this case the guy didn't/wasn't going to get checked as he wore condoms. He is a club goer so hopefully he does take my advise and get checked or he will keep spreading it.

I think we have to realise this is one of the risks with oir lifestyle but if everybody was a little more aware it would make it better

Friday rant over

Doncaster

"Indeed lots of swingers are very well educated on it and visit the clinic regularly. We also all need to take our own precautions but was recently shocked by a guy sending me a pic which looked very much like there were visable warts. His response when I asked was that it can't be anything sexual as always wear condoms !!

Sometimes things are not always as they seem and could be innocent skin tags but in this case the guy didn't/wasn't going to get checked as he wore condoms. He is a club goer so hopefully he does take my advise and get checked or he will keep spreading it.

I think we have to realise this is one of the risks with oir lifestyle but if everybody was a little more aware it would make it better

Friday rant over "

Shame really as gential warts are an STD that is easily treated in a variety of ways, although apperently smokers are more susceptible to them and find them harder to get rid of

"Indeed lots of swingers are very well educated on it and visit the clinic regularly. We also all need to take our own precautions but was recently shocked by a guy sending me a pic which looked very much like there were visable warts. His response when I asked was that it can't be anything sexual as always wear condoms !!

Friday rant over .

Shame really as gential warts are an STD that is easily treated in a variety of ways, although apperently smokers are more susceptible to them and find them harder to get rid of "

Eww! Play safe people

By *untimegeekMan  over a year ago

Havant

Why are warts on your Willy std's but warts anywhere else aren't ??? Passed on the same way and can be same infection ?? Always confuses me

I am horrified on the number of 'cheating people' (not having a go at them about that, up to them and all that), who think that because they use a condom, then NEVER need to go get checked!

They have a wife/husband who often knows nothing about any of this and might just get an STI!!!

Get checked!!!

Doncaster

"Why are warts on your Willy std's but warts anywhere else aren't ??? Passed on the same way and can be same infection ?? Always confuses me "

Because they are a different strain of warts only transmitted sexually as they are focal to the gential area hence why they are called gentian warts and not just warts, just like verrucas are a different strain too

» Add a new message to this topic