FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kik groups

Kik groups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No, I'm not asking anyone to start one. This more of a moan I need to get of my chest......

Why the hell do people ask you if you want join one and then delete you because your not uploading pics and vids of your wife/gf every 5 minutes. Some people need to get over themselves and maybe go out and meet real people and stop hiding behind a keyboard! All because some people have more to their life's other than FAB and KIK.

Seedy men asking to meet and wanking over pics, I bet half of them would shit themselves if they had a real woman in front of them.....

Apologies, rant over! But surely I'm not the only person that thinks this????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Not all of us are seedy men hiding behind our PCs wanking, but why ask to join a group and then not join in the banter taking a space that could be filled by someone who likes to post pics and vids. If you dont comment wthin the groups the admin will think excatly the same as you, picture hunter wanking over others contributions and as such you will be deleted not banned so you can re-ask to join anytime if you feel you have something to contribute.

I didn't mean to insinuate all men in those kik groups. But the pressure from clearly signal men to share pics and vids is immense. What I find horrible is when you come across someone sharing stuff which they've stolen from someone else. Those are the seedy, cretins who are hiding behind their pc's wanking!

By *alibra57Man  over a year ago

Southampton

That is true about people stealing pictures and reposting them but in our group the admin are strict on that issue and if you do post items from the net etc you will be banned straight away. Those kik groups can be full of men but in our case you have to ask permission to PM couples or ladies and any pestering becomes an issue. There are a few men in our group we all like to see pics n vids but in a respectful way.

I know it is! That's OK in your group but it doesn't stop people stealing them and passing them off as their own in another group.

» Add a new message to this topic