FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meet up

Meet up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this is a weird question but why do girls want guy who have muscles and big cocks and guys with small amounts of belly mass and average cock don't have any chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Umm not me!!! Sure muscles are nice but I love cuddly guys.

"I know this is a weird question but why do girls want guy who have muscles and big cocks and guys with small amounts of belly mass and average cock don't have any chance"

Nothing to do with your question but what is that on your lip? Is it a piercing?

I was drinking Mars milkshake

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

How do you know what girls want?

It's the fact they message looking for a muscles guy to fuck me but some guys who are cuddly act sully are good in bed but they never let me try it there prefer muscles

"I know this is a weird question but why do girls want guy who have muscles and big cocks and guys with small amounts of belly mass and average cock don't have any chance"

They do have a chance if they have the personality to back it up.

Offering people clothes and money to do things probably won't help on a site like this so maybe you're in the wrong place. (This is in relation to his previous thread)

I've moved from that thread I never done that I was Kuwait asking general questions some girls do that

And in answer to this latest question I don't actually like muscly guys so I'm baffled as to why I've been labelled wrongly.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"I know this is a weird question but why do girls want guy who have muscles and big cocks and guys with small amounts of belly mass and average cock don't have any chance

Nothing to do with your question but what is that on your lip? Is it a piercing?"

I thought he'd swallowed one of those toys where you pull the ring to make them shoot across the.. floor

Same reason most guys want want girls who look like glamour models.

Its the largest common attractor.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Anyway..is this a trick question?

"It's the fact they message looking for a muscles guy to fuck me but some guys who are cuddly act sully are good in bed but they never let me try it there prefer muscles "

Wait women are messaging guys to fuck you?

The other option is to get to the gym?

Muscles are easily built to a decent level

I bet the guys with big cocks and muscles are less hung up on who average guys with average cocks are fucking.

Jealousy and lack of confidence makes someone far less attractive than appearance alone.

"And in answer to this latest question I don't actually like muscly guys so I'm baffled as to why I've been labelled wrongly."

Your not labelled it just a general thing more irks like muscles like in school most girls who's popular go it with douche bags who have muscles then see the others guy they don't know are nicer

"I know this is a weird question but why do girls want guy who have muscles and big cocks and guys with small amounts of belly mass and average cock don't have any chance

Nothing to do with your question but what is that on your lip? Is it a piercing?

I thought he'd swallowed one of those toys where you pull the ring to make them shoot across the.. floor"

Lol

"It's the fact they message looking for a muscles guy to fuck me but some guys who are cuddly act sully are good in bed but they never let me try it there prefer muscles

Muscles are easily built to a decentlevel"

But why change ourself for it when u shouldn't have to

"And in answer to this latest question I don't actually like muscly guys so I'm baffled as to why I've been labelled wrongly.

Your not labelled it just a general thing more irks like muscles like in school most girls who's popular go it with douche bags who have muscles then see the others guy they don't know are nicer"

It's just life then, if you're talking about attractiveness.

Do you attract women in the real world?

I thought he'd swallowed one of those toys where you pull the ring to make them shoot across the.. floor

Rock chick I love girls who like things then muscles

Lol"

Well not many but most girls I know are like they have muscles they have them as bf then run to me saying I wish you had someone like me but stay your a jackass of a nd but they say he's amazing I n bed rtc

"Well not many but most girls I know are like they have muscles they have them as bf then run to me saying I wish you had someone like me but stay your a jackass of a nd but they say he's amazing I n bed rtc"

I didn't really understand that - maybe you need to look at what you're messaging people.

If they can't read your messages then....well....

And if you don't attract many in the real world I wouldn't expect a miracle on here either....

I'm not that fussed about muscles but I don't like the guy to be overweight. I just like guys a lot taller than me and like them to have a big dick. It's just what I'm attracted to.

What a big dick for you

[Removed by poster at 15/01/16 00:12:19]

"It's the fact they message looking for a muscles guy to fuck me but some guys who are cuddly act sully are good in bed but they never let me try it there prefer muscles

Muscles are easily built to a decentlevel

But why change ourself for it when u shouldn't have to"

Then dont complain that people who fancy guys with muscles dont want you.

I dont sit and complain that some women want to meet black guys.

If you want the girls who want guys with muscles go get muscles.

If you want girls who dont want guys with muscle then go for them.

Take rockchick here you've got infinitely more chance of ever meeting her than i have.

Also dude proof read (i know im hardly one to talk) your messages and posts they're a bit difficult to read

If you're going for personality then you need to be able to put that across clearly.

Is it just me or is he making no sense?

"What a big dick for you"

Over 7 inches in length with decent girth.

Use the quite function, makes it easier for people to know who you're responding to

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

*hands up*

Not a big muscle/ big cock chaser.

One thing I've learned off fab is that all the "big muscled" guys I have met have all been pretty forgettable meets. And my best meets have been with guys who are what most would consider "average".

"*hands up*

Not a big muscle/ big cock chaser.

One thing I've learned off fab is that all the "big muscled" guys I have met have all been pretty forgettable meets. And my best meets have been with guys who are what most would consider "average"."

Love to talk to you in chat if you like

» Add a new message to this topic