FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cum quick with condom on.

Cum quick with condom on.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this only me?

I usually don't have sex without a condom on. There is a couple who I occasionally see and play without a condom, otherwise I use one during my meets.

Now I have felt that when I am without a condom with that lady, I can carry on up to 10-15 mins but when I am with any other girl with a condom on, I cum within 5 mins.

Is this because of the condom or because I am more comfortable with her as I know her?

Somewhat same issues in erection.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tough one this - its combination of prem ejec and a sense of feeling against your skin

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

You could probably put it down to nerves as well as your probably getting over excited on the new meeting.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"You could probably put it down to nerves as well as your probably getting over excited on the new meeting. "

agree andit probably that the OP is very comfoetable with his regular meet, normally i would say a condom should slow you down as there is normally much less feeling

Takes me far longer to cum with a condom on

I have also had the same with condoms.

I have also lasted for nearly an hour with a few stunning attractive women, but only a short time with less attractive women, work that one out

"You could probably put it down to nerves as well as your probably getting over excited on the new meeting.

agree andit probably that the OP is very comfoetable with his regular meet, normally i would say a condom should slow you down as there is normally much less feeling "

Yeah that's what I thought too, properly is just nerves from excitement, you happy doggie

I am so used to pleasuring my lover au naturelle that if i meet someone new and the condoms come out, i can feel myself losing a bit of pressure and have to counteract it. For all those with lack of control/premature ejaculation ,,get a low does SSRI script and that will help a lot. In fact some docs prescribe SSRIs for premature ejaculation.

In fact before joining this forum i had never heard of it,, i thought he was the Spanish prime minister..

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"You could probably put it down to nerves as well as your probably getting over excited on the new meeting.

agree andit probably that the OP is very comfoetable with his regular meet, normally i would say a condom should slow you down as there is normally much less feeling

Yeah that's what I thought too, properly is just nerves from excitement, you happy doggie "

hey we agree lol not usual in here for folks to agree lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah that's what I thought too, properly is just nerves from excitement, you happy doggie

hey we agree lol not usual in here for folks to agree lol "

Thanks folks

May be that was the reason. I met this beautiful couple on Saturday. Came within about 10 mins in my first session and then we chatted for a while and got to know each other. Then we had our second session and I literally fucked this tight little pussy for over 20 minutes continuously.

» Add a new message to this topic