FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Second phone for swinging

Second phone for swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Do many of you use a second phone number as your swinging contact phone?

I'm not really sure that I need one as I rarely give my number out but if I do it hasn't ever been a problem and if became one I could easily block a number from my phone.

Why do some people feel the need to use second phone? Am I missing something?

Also there's theres the gefuffle of carrying to two, of making sure the second one is charged and on or swapping your sims around.

Is it worth it for the benefits you may receive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have a separate phone with a separate SIM. It's just easier for us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use the same phone but delete all numbers , Skype etc and have a good password before people come home.

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"We have a separate phone with a separate SIM. It's just easier for us."

hiding from cock pics.

"I use the same phone but delete all numbers , Skype etc and have a good password before people come home. "

Do you mean delete call history?

Yes we do too .

Nothing worse than being constantly bombarded with messages and pics while at work , or out when not swinging .

The play phone only comes out when we are actively looking to make contact in our secret swinging life .

By *ohn34715Man  over a year ago

near altrincham

Depends on your circumstances, I have a completely seperate 2nd phone to arrange meets, texts etc as its too risky to give out my proper number

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Separate phone but if a little unsure of a new contact I use KIK to chat to start with...off of here.

"I use the same phone but delete all numbers , Skype etc and have a good password before people come home.

Do you mean delete call history?"

No just numbers used. Dont look to obvious

I have a cheap pay as you go one that I got for Fab purposes. It hardly seen any use as I've only given the number out twice - the handful of other times I've given a number it's been to someone I trusted with my main phone.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have a separate phone with a separate SIM. It's just easier for us.

Yes we do too .

Nothing worse than being constantly bombarded with messages and pics while at work , or out when not swinging .

The play phone only comes out when we are actively looking to make contact in our secret swinging life ."

Yep! We call ours the "fuck phone"

"Separate phone but if a little unsure of a new contact I use KIK to chat to start with...off of here."

Same here

To be honest I'm seriously considering this!

We're the same, just a cheap one with pay as you go sim. Only turned on an hour before a meet.

By *carlett696969Couple  over a year ago

shropshire/london

"I don't need a second phone but I think gefuffle is my new word for 2016 "

To be honest I'm seriously considering this! "

Go for it. You don't need a smartphone, just something for calls and texts. You can pick one up for £10-15.

I have a separate fab phone purely because i don't want to give strangers my number and i don't want to be traceable

I don't carry 2 phones about all the time. I only really use it for meeting. I may sometimes have a whatsapp chat with one of my contacts. It works for me.

We have an old but well spec'd mobile we put a dedicated PAYGO SIM card in but we can also pop that into one of our phones which takes TWO SIM cards.

Control of privacy and security totally overrides fussiness of having several mobiles.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No we don't have a second phone. But then we don't tend to give out our number a great deal.

I have enough trouble keeping 1 phone charged and remembering to take it out from the bottom of my bag. People always complain they can never get hold of me.

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

I have a second phone as my mrs doesnt swing anymore

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Do many of you use a second phone number as your swinging contact phone?

I'm not really sure that I need one as I rarely give my number out but if I do it hasn't ever been a problem and if became one I could easily block a number from my phone.

Also there's theres the gefuffle of carrying to two, of making sure the second one is charged and on or swapping your sims around.

Is it worth it for the benefits you may receive?"

We have a batphone for many a reason.

Firstly it makes sense to have an element of protection (the odd female may have Lizzies number).

Secondly, as my main phone is a company phone, it makes no sense to distribute a number I may not have forever, especially when it comes to naughty play.

Thirdly, as the kids like to use the phone. It feels safer to not have content available that they may see, which you have no desire in sharing.

Finally, it reduces the risk of sending the odd mucky message to someone accidentally. As I have sometimes sent (and received) messages that were not intended between the two parties. Quite embarrassing!

With a bat phone, in this day and age, it's not difficult to run and maintain.

Three do a great pay as you go deal. And if you do have an old smartphone (we use an iPhone 5S), then you can open up the communications much wider and be safe. For example, we can also use Whatsapp with it, where on our personal phones, we would only ever dream of using Kik.

Also we can keep our Skype account open without the need of logging in and out our personal/business accounts.

So the bat/fuck/swing/second phone is certainly one we endorse as part of swinging best practice. Though we appreciate its not necessary for everybody, depending on their life, requirements, privacy, security and discretion.

Horses for courses, I believe the expression is.

Hope this helps!

Birmingham

Firstly it makes sense to have an element of protection (the odd female may have Lizzies number).

Secondly, as my main phone is a company phone, it makes no sense to distribute a number I may not have forever, especially when it comes to naughty play.

Thirdly, as the kids like to use the phone. It feels safer to not have content available that they may see, which you have no desire in sharing.

Finally, it reduces the risk of sending the odd mucky message to someone accidentally. As I have sometimes sent (and received) messages that were not intended between the two parties. Quite embarrassing!

Three do a great pay as you go deal. And if you do have an old smartphone (we use an iPhone 5S), then you can open up the communications much wider and be safe. For example, we can also use Whatsapp with it, where on our personal phones, we would only ever dream of using Kik.

Also we can keep our Skype account open without the need of logging in and out our personal/business accounts.

So the bat/fuck/swing/second phone is certainly one we endorse as part of swinging best practice. Though we appreciate its not necessary for everybody, depending on their life, requirements, privacy, security and discretion.

Hope this helps! "

Oh forgot to add the benefit of keeping a contact list (if needed) without mixing it with all other contacts (fam, friends, biz).

There are many more benefits, but these are our main ones.

Protects us, it protects our family, and also importantly, it protects the people that we swing with.

Yes we do too .

The play phone only comes out when we are actively looking to make contact in our secret swinging life ."

Same here.

It's easy enough to charge it when needed. I don't use kik or anything like that, no need. Contact on here does fine. I'm not someone's wank chat service. I only text when a meet is arranged.

Well it makes you look like a drug pusher or call girl, or general criminal with two phones

If you feel the need to give a separate number , in case of trouble , perhaps you need to raise your standards a bit

Also it can be a bad idea to give out your real phone number as it connects with Facebook. Same with kik etc apps.

Well it makes you look like a drug pusher or call girl, or general criminal with two phones

If you feel the need to give a separate number , in case of trouble , perhaps you need to raise your standards a bit "

lots of people have a Work and a personal phone so no need for it to look like anything dodgy....and certainly nothing to do with having low standards.

Not sure there is any need for snide comments just because some people do things differently!

It's not something we've thought about but then again only two couples have our number maybe when our contracts are about to expire it's something that's worth doing

But has anyone ever gave their number out and regretted it?

If you feel the need to give a separate number , in case of trouble , perhaps you need to raise your standards a bit lots of people have a Work and a personal phone so no need for it to look like anything dodgy....and certainly nothing to do with having low standards.

Not sure there is any need for snide comments just because some people do things differently! "

People like him are the reason I have a separate shag phone.

Birmingham

If you feel the need to give a separate number , in case of trouble , perhaps you need to raise your standards a bit "

Not a question about raising standards. Not sure what that exactly looks like anyway.

If you follow the post, then you'll see some of the valued reasons to separate them, as of course there are some advantages of having a single phone.

As a poster highlights, it is common to have more than one phone and quite often or not you will see people have a personal and a business phone (especially when the business phone is given to you via a company and not one that is personally expensed).

As for criminal and illegal activity such as a pusher/dealer, then I would assume that they wouldn't go round parading with smartphones and stand out like a sore arse.

As for a swinger, then as people have suggested, they typically only come out to arrange meets and aren't typically used day to day.

Probably best not to assume that everyone with two phones are call girls, pushers, criminals or in fact swingers to add to the list.

Yes, we never give our real numbers out, too many nutters. A second phone is cheap and totally worth it!

Birmingham

"It's not something we've thought about but then again only two couples have our number maybe when our contracts are about to expire it's something that's worth doing

But has anyone ever gave their number out and regretted it?"

No regrets as yet but we are selective of who the number goes out to (including the bat phone).

But we haven't had any negative experiences with the bat phone. Having said this, the people we swing with are couples and single females.

Granted not every single male is a bad one, but they are the group that get tagged the most negatively (with genuine and valid reasons, I should have).

In our contacts, there is one single male (that makes up a fuck buddy couple) and one single male who was in a couple who has unfortunately parted with her.

Both of these individuals are guys that we both feel extremely comfortable with and have been very respectful and considerate with our phone number.

Hope this helps!

Oh forgot to add the benefit of keeping a contact list (if needed) without mixing it with all other contacts (fam, friends, biz).

There are many more benefits, but these are our main ones.

Protects us, it protects our family, and also importantly, it protects the people that we swing with."

Great idea.

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

I have a second phone now after hearing a story from a couple in a club. It was dead funny how the hubby told it at the time but a second phone can stop this from happening.

He told us (cut short by the way) he was organising a gangbang for his wife and sent out all the details for the party by text message. The text had what time everyone was meeting plus the address and what to do on arrival. Anyway he sent it out and got texts back say great thanks for the invite see you them etc.

Time for the party came everyone had arrived and then a knock at the door came so he answered only to be greeted by his mother and father in law

He made the apologies to them saying that it was next week and not tonight as he had to work and got his dates mixed up LOL.

Anyway he then said won't be doing that again so have a second mobile now.

Well I got a second one as don't want to be sending wrong texts or calling up wrong people telling them I am going to shag out their brains or looking forward to getting naked with you. It would give my mum a heart attack if she new my swinging lifestyle LOL

We're the same, just a cheap one with pay as you go sim. Only turned on an hour before a meet."

I understand the need. I use a second number myself. But you don't need to buy a new phone, or mess with other Sim card.

Google voice offers free phone numbers. You can pick the location its generated from, so it appears local.

Then you install the Google voice app on your phone and both numbers will ring, dial and text from the same handset. When you dial it will ask you which number to use, and they will have distinctive ring tones and voicemail messages.

Work smarter not harder.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

We have / use a second phone just makes it so easier to keep in contact

I did have a second phone number at one point after a bad experience of being stalked and harrassed by a couple off here.

However I always found it to much of a pain in the arse to remember to use it or even what the number was so gave up on that after about 6 months. Just became more cautious about who I give my number to in the future.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

we have one now didnt used to though

Its the best way to have a swingers phone number as we got caught once giving our private mobile number as this person kept ringing all hours and texting

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Its the best way to have a swingers phone number as we got caught once giving our private mobile number as this person kept ringing all hours and texting"

thats why we have one now lol

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Yes, we have a "fun phone".

A separate phone is essential for fab life. Privacy and discretion should always be paramount and it also means you don't experience the horror of sending a sexy text to a friend! Definitely a two phone person !

Yes makes sense to have a second phone..simple pay as you go..I call mine the 'hot spankers' phone..if I get a text or call I know its from someone in the 'naughty' world ?

We use kik and never give out our numbers. See no necessity whatsoever for a second phone.

hiding from cock pics.

We're the same, just a cheap one with pay as you go sim. Only turned on an hour before a meet.

I understand the need. I use a second number myself. But you don't need to buy a new phone, or mess with other Sim card.

Google voice offers free phone numbers. You can pick the location its generated from, so it appears local.

Then you install the Google voice app on your phone and both numbers will ring, dial and text from the same handset. When you dial it will ask you which number to use, and they will have distinctive ring tones and voicemail messages.

Work smarter not harder. "

How do I not know about this I'm going to now look at this straight away as it could be the perfect answer

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I ave a separate phone and sim.

The way smart phones link all your apps to your contacts it is much safer to use a separate phone and sim unless all your friends know you play.

hiding from cock pics.

An app that would let another number ring through to my phone would be fantastic for the occasional time that I do give my number out as an extra safety net for me. I couldn't see anything in the app store called Google Voice that would do that for me though.

Birmingham

Work smarter not harder.

How do I not know about this I'm going to now look at this straight away as it could be the perfect answer"

It can work, exactly in the way Skype could as well.

Again it's personal preference but we are more in favour to isolate our communication channels and not use the same device.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yes we do too .

But you guys swing 24/7!

Birmingham

"A separate phone is essential for fab life. Privacy and discretion should always be paramount and it also means you don't experience the horror of sending a sexy text to a friend! Definitely a two phone person !"

Mind you, we do have a few sexy friends we wouldn't mind "accidentally" sending a sexy text to.

Haha just joking, we keep it separate, though the weekend with our friends was rather interesting

a swinging phone is a great idea, would be no good for us though.

Definitely 2nd phone, you would be surprised where you number ends up. And what information you can get from your number. Would be mad to use your main number.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We use my (his) phone for whatsapp ommuniation only. No notifications, nothing displayed, only a sound alert. We do say we only communicate through whatsapp and only give out my number after much conversation via fab, it's worked perfectly so far.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Oops! Damn letter 'C' is a bit dodgy on this lap top, grrr!

Birmingham

"Oops! Damn letter 'C' is a bit dodgy on this lap top, grrr!"

That's a bit rap! I having the same issues with mine and need to retaliate to some unts on here! (notice how this sentence purposely had no Cs apart from the intended naughty words ) Ha!

Btw- we find kik a far better tool for swinging than whatsapp, as you do not have to disclose a number.

Create a profile name, you both can have one and create a group chat with you all in it

"No we don't have a second phone. But then we don't tend to give out our number a great deal.

I have enough trouble keeping 1 phone charged and remembering to take it out from the bottom of my bag. People always complain they can never get hold of me. "

I've been trying to get a hold of you for months Miss K!!

"Oops! Damn letter 'C' is a bit dodgy on this lap top, grrr!

That's a bit rap! I having the same issues with mine and need to retaliate to some unts on here! (notice how this sentence purposely had no Cs apart from the intended naughty words ) Ha!

Btw- we find kik a far better tool for swinging than whatsapp, as you do not have to disclose a number.

Create a profile name, you both can have one and create a group chat with you all in it "

Yeah kiks great

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Have you never accidentally sent a pussy shot to your mum? Or brother? Or boss? Maybe not a pussy shot - but something you'd rather not share with the wrong person.

Get a second phone.

It also protects you from someone who gets a bit 'stalkerish'.

Phones are cheap... invest in safety.

I don't have a second phone. I'm very selective about who I provide my details to, and have never had a problem.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I did have a 2nd phone but got lazy and stopped using it

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Dont have second phones just use vaulty for the pics , keeps little fingers and anyone looking at your gallery away . You know the dont swipe left or right feeling you get

Can't be arsed to have a second phone!

I only give my phone number to people I am going to meet otherwise I chat via Kik.

Been doing this for a few years now & can't say I've ever had a problem.

"No we don't have a second phone. But then we don't tend to give out our number a great deal.

I have enough trouble keeping 1 phone charged and remembering to take it out from the bottom of my bag. People always complain they can never get hold of me. "

Ditto

Yes when part of a couple on here we had a "burn" phone just for this place!

No I don't have a second phone - but I only give out my number to people who I trust to some extent, and I never let anyone else fiddle with my phone!

Would hate my mum to see my contact list which includes names such as xxxgangbang. lol

no i just dont hand my number out, i cant be bothered getting a different phone and making up reasons why when people ask why i have two phones

» Add a new message to this topic