FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oh why oh why do I look like a boy when I lie down?? :-0

Oh why oh why do I look like a boy when I lie down?? :-0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'Tis true!

When I lie down, squidgy A and Squidgy B get ever so shy - and they disappear and hide under my armpits!

If I didn't have long hair I'd look like a boy with a tiny willy when I sunbathe topless!!

If I want to look like I've got boobies during sex I have to have my arms tight by my sides and hoist 'em up a bit so I look like a blow up doll! Sexeeeee!!

Is it just me - or are there other ladies out there with shy squidgies??

And men - do you mind the odd shy squidgy??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stop putting yourself down your awesome and dead sexy looking

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When I have sex the last thing I'm bothered about is what I look like which is probably a good thing as i m sure some of the positions I find myself in don't show me at my best.

ps.... and you must have some of the highest number of "fab'd" pics on here lol

"'Tis true!

When I lie down, squidgy A and Squidgy B get ever so shy - and they disappear and hide under my armpits!

If I didn't have long hair I'd look like a boy with a tiny willy when I sunbathe topless!!

If I want to look like I've got boobies during sex I have to have my arms tight by my sides and hoist 'em up a bit so I look like a blow up doll! Sexeeeee!!

And men - do you mind the odd shy squidgy?? "

I have teeny tiny B cups..I always look like a boy

"When I have sex the last thing I'm bothered about is what I look like which is probably a good thing as i m sure some of the positions I find myself in don't show me at my best.

"

Hey don't get me wrong I adore sex - but if I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror the 'blow up doll' pose comes into play for a few seconds!'

"'Tis true!

"

This is me also

-Courtney

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

This made me laugh, I've found sex doggy style is best still wearing a bra, as swinging the swingers is err more comfortable...

But I hate my stomach and when lying down and putting legs on partners shoulders you notice what the new year resolutions should've got ride of, if you can breathe that is...

"'Tis true!

"

Smallest breasted lady I've seen in the swinging scene is, I'd guess, an AA cup!

She's very pretty and very confident though - and let's just say she's not short of attention!

I don't mind my boob size - but it would be ever so nice if they weren't so shy!

"'Tis true!

You like fine

"This made me laugh, I've found sex doggy style is best still wearing a bra, as swinging the swingers is err more comfortable...

But I hate my stomach and when lying down and putting legs on partners shoulders you notice what the new year resolutions should've got ride of, if you can breathe that is..."

Now you made me giggle!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! That's why I never wear basques! They can have be looking great in bed - or breathing - their choice!!

Mine stay where they are which I find looks even more strange than natural boobs that would go to the sides a bit. Very vigorous pounding is the only thing that gets them jiggling.

Mine squidge away to nothing ......but i hardly notice as I'm normally on my back for a very good reason

"Mine stay where they are which I find looks even more strange than natural boobs that would go to the sides a bit. Very vigorous pounding is the only thing that gets them jiggling. "

You DO know how many offers of a vigorous pounding you're going to get now, don't you? hope those filters are set nice and tight lovely!

By *orkDefenderMan  over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

Got to agree 'Peach', they look wonderful

Anyone would be happy to play with them (myself included), & let know realise how lucky you are

xxx

"Mine squidge away to nothing ......but i hardly notice as I'm normally on my back for a very good reason "

And a very nice reason it is too!

So am I really the ONLY woman who does the blow up doll pose from time to time?

You must be joking you look fantastic

"Mine stay where they are which I find looks even more strange than natural boobs that would go to the sides a bit. Very vigorous pounding is the only thing that gets them jiggling.

You DO know how many offers of a vigorous pounding you're going to get now, don't you? hope those filters are set nice and tight lovely! "

Yep nothing can get through!

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

That's the first time I've ever heard them called "squidgies"! - love it!

Come on Peachy, honestly? ??

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Mine squidge away to nothing ......but i hardly notice as I'm normally on my back for a very good reason

So am I really the ONLY woman who does the blow up doll pose from time to time? "

looks like it, I'm to busy enjoying myself

I think mine get cold rather than shy and like to escape to the warmth of my armpits.

"Mine squidge away to nothing ......but i hardly notice as I'm normally on my back for a very good reason

So am I really the ONLY woman who does the blow up doll pose from time to time? looks like it, I'm to busy enjoying myself

"

oh it's YOU Hun! Saw you on the flirting thread and thought you were a new poster! Loving the avatar!

"I think mine get cold rather than shy and like to escape to the warmth of my armpits."

Aw bless! Have you considered knitting little boob cozies for them?

Peach you look absolutely stunning in any position. I love boobs of all shapes and sizes and the way they all move differently from one position to another.

Small ones that flatten out when lying down are just as sexy as a huge pair swinging away in my face from above.

I guess I just love tits!!

id gladly give you half of mine

"id gladly give you half of mine "

You know that would be MARVELLOUS wouldn't it - if we could donate a few of the bits we think we've got too much of in return for the bits we want more of??

I like my arse, for instance, but I'd trade an inch of it for a couple of inches of firm boobage!

Think you might have it wrong and they like the thrill of the chase and are just playing hard to get ?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd be more concerned about the grimaces I'm pulling when I'm really enjoying myself rather than anything else.

"I'd be more concerned about the grimaces I'm pulling when I'm really enjoying myself rather than anything else.

"

Have you ever seen your cum face! I have - someone snapped it at a party - it's a silent scream that looks like acute agony! I nearly fell on the floor laughing when I saw it - and deleted all copies!!

"'Tis true!

Aww Peachy, let me tell ya summat, your tits are sooooo sexy. You are one of only five on my hot list. Now, what's easier when I'm lying naked next to you? Craning my neck to suck your nipples, or lying flat? Love em!! X

"'Tis true!

Not only don't mind I love it. Nothing is more sexy than real women in real life. Like with us men you get squidgy bits. Sometimes the imperfections is what makes things beautiful.

At the risk of sounding like an echo you have nothing to worry about honestly you have a great figure

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"'Tis true!

This has never even crossed my mind. Boobs are great in whatever position they may be lying. Not a problem at all.

What on earth are you on about? What's all this 'squidgy' business?

Peachy. You is lush

Many women whose boobs have "gone south" in later years may actually envy you.

But . . never . . never be tempted to grow them up with implants. Not only do many not look right but, to your partner in sex, you may find him/her/them very uncomfortable having to hide the fact that they "feel" disgusting to save embarrassment . . and they really are simply for photo-shoots and TG's, they are just awful to feel in sex. Nothing more than dead plastic.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

I love all tits;

Tiny tits are fabulous; as are " squidgy " ones.

I still love to squeeze and caress them, and play with the nipples.

Don't stress about it!

"id gladly give you half of mine

You know that would be MARVELLOUS wouldn't it - if we could donate a few of the bits we think we've got too much of in return for the bits we want more of??

I like my arse, for instance, but I'd trade an inch of it for a couple of inches of firm boobage! "

aye it would that

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"When I have sex the last thing I'm bothered about is what I look like which is probably a good thing as i m sure some of the positions I find myself in don't show me at my best.

"

Never said it before on threads like this. But the OP first post is attention look at me seeking

Sorry

Hopefully Ginger won't mind me saying this but she does the sex doll pose too. She'll gather them from the side put them in the middle and hold them in place with her arms

"At the risk of sounding like an echo you have nothing to worry about honestly you have a great figure "

Aw bless you lovely!

I'm not really worried - it's the way I am and I can't really change it! I just started the thread for a bit of morning banter and fun really! I really can't put off going to the gym much longer though - the stair master and weights bench awaits!!

"Hopefully Ginger won't mind me saying this but she does the sex doll pose too. She'll gather them from the side put them in the middle and hold them in place with her arms"

She does?? Soooo glad I'm not the only one!!

Could be worse. Could be a boy who still has a b cup when he lies down

I love smaller squidgies, i dont mind if they get shy.. it means i can gather them up for a cuddle

If it bothers you maybe keep a bra on during sex.

"I love smaller squidgies, i dont mind if they get shy.. it means i can gather them up for a cuddle

If it bothers you maybe keep a bra on during sex.

"

Well I sometimes do - but I ADORE having my nipples played with, sucked, rolled, tweaked, rubbed with baby oil - I have sensitive boobies y'see - so if I keep my bra on - which I occasionally do - I miss out on a LOT of pleasure!!

The only thing I can liken it to from a male point of view - would be if a woman only concentrated on your shaft when she gave you oral rather than playing with your lovely balls (and bum if you like it) too! Xx

"Many women whose boobs have "gone south" in later years may actually envy you.

But . . never . . never be tempted to grow them up with implants. Not only do many not look right but, to your partner in sex, you may find him/her/them very uncomfortable having to hide the fact that they "feel" disgusting to save embarrassment . . and they really are simply for photo-shoots and TG's, they are just awful to feel in sex. Nothing more than dead plastic. "

What an utterly ridiculous statement. Not everyone has such an aversion to implants. J's look and feel fantastic and personally I'd rather feel those than a big ol' pair of saggies once they've 'headed south'! Hers were done for self-esteem purposes NOT glamour modelling or your farcical idea that they're only for TG's!

To reflect the other side of your last sentence, nothing worse than armfuls of saggy tits

"Could be worse. Could be a boy who still has a b cup when he lies down "

Are you speaking from personal experience here? I'll have to have a closer look next time!

But . . never . . never be tempted to grow them up with implants. Not only do many not look right but, to your partner in sex, you may find him/her/them very uncomfortable having to hide the fact that they "feel" disgusting to save embarrassment . . and they really are simply for photo-shoots and TG's, they are just awful to feel in sex. Nothing more than dead plastic.

What an utterly ridiculous statement. Not everyone has such an aversion to implants. J's look and feel fantastic and personally I'd rather feel those than a big ol' pair of saggies once they've 'headed south'! Hers were done for self-esteem purposes NOT glamour modelling or your farcical idea that they're only for TG's!

To reflect the other side of your last sentence, nothing worse than armfuls of saggy tits "

Ooookay! I won't be expecting a friends invite from you two any time soon then!

Try boosting them with a bit of self confidence- way sexier than this!

If you have time to worry about that kind of thing when you are on the job- you need to be kept busier!!

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

Darling you look fab. If others dont like it throw them out Your to sexyxxxxx

"Try boosting them with a bit of self confidence- way sexier than this!

If you have time to worry about that kind of thing when you are on the job- you need to be kept busier!! "

Oh I don't really lovely!! It was meant to be tongue in cheek and a bit of banter! I ADORE sex - and squidgy A and squidgy B don't stop me having fun!!

"Never said it before on threads like this. But the OP first post is attention look at me seeking

Sorry "

And you sound a bit sore for it. We all need a boost now and again. Some of us men need it alot more frequently than we'd admit...especially those who can't get it. She can get it any time she wants, but sometimes that's not what's needed. It's good to be positive on here...grumps don't go far.

"Never said it before on threads like this. But the OP first post is attention look at me seeking

Sorry

And you sound a bit sore for it. We all need a boost now and again. Some of us men need it alot more frequently than we'd admit...especially those who can't get it. She can get it any time she wants, but sometimes that's not what's needed. It's good to be positive on here...grumps don't go far. "

She looks stunning to me

Sorry "

Hi Hun!

Just noticed this! Actually I just posted it for giggles and banter - and to highlight something that happens to MANY women in what I thought was an amusing and jocular way! I DO have a lot of friends on the forums and on the site - but I'd like to think that that's more because of my dipsy and friendly personality than because of my body shape!

Sorry

Hi Hun!

Just noticed this! Actually I just posted it for giggles and banter - and to highlight something that happens to MANY women in what I thought was an amusing and jocular way! I DO have a lot of friends on the forums and on the site - but I'd like to think that that's more because of my dipsy and friendly personality than bec

ause of my body shape! "

Then I whole heartedly apologise in front of everyone

Work nights and not been to bed yet so will blame that

Again I'm deeply sorry

X

Sorry

Hi Hun!

Just noticed this! Actually I just posted it for giggles and banter - and to highlight something that happens to MANY women in what I thought was an amusing and jocular way! I DO have a lot of friends on the forums and on the site - but I'd like to think that that's more because of my dipsy and friendly personality than bec

ause of my body shape!

Again I'm deeply sorry

X"

Oh it's fine lovely!

Sending a virtual cuddle!

Sleep well!

Sorry

Hi Hun!

ause of my body shape!

Again I'm deeply sorry

X

Oh it's fine lovely!

Sending a virtual cuddle!

Sleep well! "

Hugs back

To busy squidgy perving to sleep lol

But . . never . . never be tempted to grow them up with implants. Not only do many not look right but, to your partner in sex, you may find him/her/them very uncomfortable having to hide the fact that they "feel" disgusting to save embarrassment . . and they really are simply for photo-shoots and TG's, they are just awful to feel in sex. Nothing more than dead plastic. "

You can compliment people without having to slaughter a whole other group of people. On behalf of myself and everyone else with implants I'd like to say fuck you to that last sentence especially.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"'Tis true!

"

If either of you look like 'boys' then I'm obviously wrong when stating catagorically I'm straight!

You can compliment people without having to slaughter a whole other group of people. On behalf of myself and everyone else with implants I'd like to say fuck you to that last sentence especially. "

I thought people were entitled to their opinion and it wasn't aimed at a person or profile. It's a filtering system. Chill.

You are beautiful

You can compliment people without having to slaughter a whole other group of people. On behalf of myself and everyone else with implants I'd like to say fuck you to that last sentence especially.

I thought people were entitled to their opinion and it wasn't aimed at a person or profile. It's a filtering system. Chill."

Umm it's aimed at all the people that have breast implants. What was it again, they feel disgusting, they're only for good for photo shoots and trans gender people, they are just awful to feel and nothing more than dead plastic.

You don't know how it feels to be so self conscious about your breasts that you decide to have surgery so you can feel and look more womanly and then you still have people saying vile things about them. They're still my breasts, my skin and nipples, have an opinion that's fine, just say they aren't what you like, there's no need to go into detail to the point you're being cruel and offensive.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I thought people were entitled to their opinion and it wasn't aimed at a person or profile. It's a filtering system. Chill.

Umm it's aimed at all the people that have breast implants. What was it again, they feel disgusting, they're only for good for photo shoots and trans gender people, they are just awful to feel and nothing more than dead plastic.

You don't know how it feels to be so self conscious about your breasts that you decide to have surgery so you can feel and look more womanly and then you still have people saying vile things about them. They're still my breasts, my skin and nipples, have an opinion that's fine, just say they aren't what you like, there's no need to go into detail to the point you're being cruel and offensive. "

Here here!

By *drenaline rushMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Relax and enjoy the person your with wouldn't be there if they did not find you attractive

A modified car looks great and makes the driver feel good too and will get a lot more use but there's always the downside...the insurance goes up and resale value drops. He'll keep it and keep modifying it because he likes it and it gets him the attention. But if he goes into road rage when someone say I don't like what you've done to it then the police clamp down....sometimes beat to keep driving and enjoy the ride and attention it gets him. He'll drive longer x

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Small and perky or large and squidgy I can honestly say I have never met a pair of boobs I didn't like

Don't think I understand that analogy. ^^

I don't let my mind 'go there' as to what I look like having sex. If I did I'd probably never get undressed!

"Don't think I understand that analogy. ^^"

The car one? I'm glad you don't either lovely - I thought it was just me being thick!

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Now then Peach are you spending too long on your back?

I hate how I look in the doggy position as everything flaps about. I don't get hung up on it however and certainly don't let it stop me having fun

"'Tis true!

I'm all woman

i prefer the lay on the back flat look to the upside down letting it all flop out and about thing i have going on- but only if i think about it ( say for a pic -) which i rarely do when im in the throes

"Now then Peach are you spending too long on your back?

I hate how I look in the doggy position as everything flaps about. I don't get hung up on it however and certainly don't let it stop me having fun "

Well actually - I have been pretty busy with some lovely guys lately! you know me though Fae - I like to do my bit so I'm rarely on my back for too long!

Not sure about you but the most flattering position for me is me on top grinding away whilst I have my nipples played with - luckily the position that makes me cum most too!

Love the new pics btw Hun - very naughty!

Manchester

I hate how I look in the doggy position as everything flaps about. I don't get hung up on it however and certainly don't let it stop me having fun

Well actually - I have been pretty busy with some lovely guys lately! you know me though Fae - I like to do my bit so I'm rarely on my back for too long!

Not sure about you but the most flattering position for me is me on top grinding away whilst I have my nipples played with - luckily the position that makes me cum most too!

Love the new pics btw Hun - very naughty! "

Good on you! I love that position too though it's not the most flattering. I always hope the books will distract them enough

Thank you I like showing naughty pics occasionally. I saw your sexy new ones were popular!

Manchester

Good on you! I love that position too though it's not the most flattering. I always hope the books will distract them enough

Thank you I like showing naughty pics occasionally. I saw your sexy new ones were popular!"

Ha ha BOOBS!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Look on the bright side I hated mine so much years ago that no one ever saw them bra-less. Not even when I was in a LTR!

Thank you I like showing naughty pics occasionally. I saw your sexy new ones were popular!

Ha ha BOOBS!!"

Relieved you said that! Thought you might be sneaking one in at the library!

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles is an A cup, so not much difference stood up or laying down.

Manchester

Ha ha BOOBS!!

Relieved you said that! Thought you might be sneaking one in at the library! "

Don't go putting ideas in my head!

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Didn't notice wiv me Google glasses on

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Awwwww your nice as you are peach you don't need to do the blow up doll pose and your boobies are fine

If you have time to worry about that kind of thing when you are on the job- you need to be kept busier!!

Oh I don't really lovely!! It was meant to be tongue in cheek and a bit of banter! I ADORE sex - and squidgy A and squidgy B don't stop me having fun!! "

Only just caught up- glad to hear it!

Could be worse- when I am receiving a particularly vigarous pounding from behind, mine have been known to 'clap'

Oh I don't really lovely!! It was meant to be tongue in cheek and a bit of banter! I ADORE sex - and squidgy A and squidgy B don't stop me having fun!! Only just caught up- glad to hear it!

Could be worse- when I am receiving a particularly vigarous pounding from behind, mine have been known to 'clap' "

Never noticed haha

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"'Tis true!

You think you've got problems.....

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm sure the squidgy twins wobble in a very sexy way if you're being fucked laying flat on your back .. All the more fun nuzzling about for them to give them lovely sloppy kisses and sucks

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Also.. If you're on your front your bum would look lovely too

So am I really the ONLY woman who does the blow up doll pose from time to time? looks like it, I'm to busy enjoying myself

"

I second that. I'm much too busy concentrating on the fun I'm having

I dont notice my boobs im too busy

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

"

"

They look pretty damned awesome to me.

Not many boys I know have a pussy, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about x

For me as a Sapiophile it's more the mind rather than the visual. If the mind oooouzles sex appeal (not common crassness which can be a big turn off) then what comes with it is quite easily enjoyed and never left wanting. It takes communication for that not visual though.

"'Tis true!

Squidgy A & squidgy B look wonderful to me!

Oh I don't really lovely!! It was meant to be tongue in cheek and a bit of banter! I ADORE sex - and squidgy A and squidgy B don't stop me having fun!! Only just caught up- glad to hear it!

Could be worse- when I am receiving a particularly vigarous pounding from behind, mine have been known to 'clap' "

Well at least they're applauding your efforts!

I don't think mine go anywhere near each other in doggy - but I shall endeavour to check in between tumultuous orgasms next time I'm in doggy! (Tumultuous is my word for today! )

You don't know how it feels to be so self conscious about your breasts that you decide to have surgery so you can feel and look more womanly and then you still have people saying vile things about them. They're still my breasts, my skin and nipples, have an opinion that's fine, just say they aren't what you like, there's no need to go into detail to the point you're being cruel and offensive. "

Have to agree with Seawich's comment here. Breast surgery is expensive and PAINFUL - and thanks to the media we've all heard the horror stories when it goes wrong! I very much doubt it's a decision any woman takes lightly! I've considered it several times - but decided I'm getting a little 'mature' for one now (plus I'm skint) - but if I end up with 'spaniels ears' when I get to my target weight I may reconsider! I do have 'wimpitis' though - even the thought of pain makes me go to the toilet a lot! )

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"'Tis true!

This is me also

-Courtney "

Me too - but since I started receiving sack loads of complementary messages on fab I realised that we have what a lot of men really like. Now I'm very much happier with my teeny B cups.

I have average boobies but after feeding 2 kids they were somewhat more "pliable" than before lol.

So instead of a boob job (getting implants) to make them bigger to get rid of any mobility I got a Brest lift.

They basically take what you've got anyway and rejig it by removing some skin & in my case a bit of boob to make them Perkier.

I didn't want bigger just wanted to reclaim my boobs after the kids had finished with them

Ex

Be on top more I found that's the only way for me. Lol. Or have a 3 sum being bent over , ok that's still being on top. I have no real answer. Sorry. Jane xxx

"'Tis true!

Superb underwear by the way

Your very sexy and no one would think your ever a boy

Well think how some of us men feel looking down and thinking the same

Even big boobs go and hide in the armpits. It's totally natural...I think we just see so many implants that we forget this is what they're meant to do

"'Tis true!

Superb underwear by the way "

Thanks! Thank the buyers at Primark - most of it comes from there!

» Add a new message to this topic