FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking up skirts

Looking up skirts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IKA26 OP   Couple  over a year ago

wirral

Like me I wonder how many men love the candid peek up a woman's skirt to see a nice pair of knickers or none maybe or suzzy's/ hold ups, although tanned bare legs and nice knickers do it for me and do women find this offensive and insulting or are some willing to oblige..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I have been flashed by a woman on the tube and once by a woman at an airport...both had noticed me looking at their lovely legs, short skirts...done with a cheeky smile both times...and I loved it...such a turn on...almost forbidden fruit lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Pre arranged fine, if you followed me around trying to look up my skirt I would probably tell you to go away loudly and embarrassingly.

wirral

Fair comment, just interesting to know how women feel about it....thanks...

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

It sure makes my day when I get a bit of a flash either if it's accidental or by purpose. I must admit I always do look at a lady's legs if she is wearing a skirt and hosiery just in case I spot stockings

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Pre arranged fine, if you followed me around trying to look up my skirt I would probably tell you to go away loudly and embarrassingly. "

This about covers it for me.

Although a few weeks back I did walk all the way home from work with the back of my dress caught up giving everyone a pretty good view of my ass. I didn't realize until I got home. :,(

-Courtney

wirral

Fantastic, thanks for your comments, I'll have to be a little candid with my blimping from now on...

chester

"Fantastic, thanks for your comments, I'll have to be a little candid with my blimping from now on..."

No not at all nothing wrong with a genuine blimping. However if your on your hands and knees pretending to look for a contact lenses and staring up a skirt this could be classed as being a perv and might get you in bother.

A simple admire from distance or across from you is ok in my book so long as you don't touch unless invited

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Pre arranged fine, if you followed me around trying to look up my skirt I would probably tell you to go away loudly and embarrassingly.

Although a few weeks back I did walk all the way home from work with the back of my dress caught up giving everyone a pretty good view of my ass. I didn't realize until I got home. :,(

-Courtney "

And nobody told you I always say something. I bet there were many men went home happy though.

Yep gotta love a good perv at a sexy lady in her skirt, dress or leggings/yoga pants

"Pre arranged fine, if you followed me around trying to look up my skirt I would probably tell you to go away loudly and embarrassingly.

-Courtney

And nobody told you I always say something. I bet there were many men went home happy though. "

Nope. No one told me. It was a 20 minute walk home, too. Marc laughed his ass off when I got home. I had a thread about it at the time. A few months back (not weeks, oops).

-Courtney

"Like me I wonder how many men love the candid peek up a woman's skirt to see a nice pair of knickers or none maybe or suzzy's/ hold ups, although tanned bare legs and nice knickers do it for me and do women find this offensive and insulting or are some willing to oblige.."

You may get a shock

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Love the odd peek, but for every lucky peek karma kicks me in the teath and there are two horror shows.

Is it even legal?

chester

"Is it even legal? "

Technically they are the ones flashing you so they are in the wrong your just an innocent observer

chester

I do chuckle to myself when out drinking and see some poor young girl (18+) fighting with her short skirt (belt) trying to hide her knickers LOL it's really a bit of irony as why wear it if you didn't want to show off lol

Maybe a lady can share her thoughts lol

I wouldn't do it myself Always seemed a little Well tacky. Unless she did it deliberatly

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do chuckle to myself when out drinking and see some poor young girl (18+) fighting with her short skirt (belt) trying to hide her knickers LOL it's really a bit of irony as why wear it if you didn't want to show off lol

Maybe a lady can share her thoughts lol"

Most of us do this once only it's a massive pain. A full skirt can blow up or a wrap dress open at inopportune moments too.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

-Courtney

And nobody told you I always say something. I bet there were many men went home happy though.

Nope. No one told me. It was a 20 minute walk home, too. Marc laughed his ass off when I got home. I had a thread about it at the time. A few months back (not weeks, oops).

-Courtney "

chester

A wrap around dress must of been invented by a man

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A wrap around dress must of been invented by a man "

They are very practical except on windy days

chester

"A wrap around dress must of been invented by a man

They are very practical except on windy days "

And easy access for a wondering hand LOL

I wouldn't risk getting nicked for a peak lol

Nothing nicer than getting a wee glimpse of something you aren't meant to, it can fairly brighten up the day. Woman walking about in a bikini doesn't really do anything for me, but a skirt and a pair of knickers a whole different thing. Eventhough you usually see less.

When I'm on my own and feeling pretty horny I like to flash when driving. Hitch my skirt up and show off holds up and maybes no knickers. The thought I'm giving them truck drivers a flash is exhilarating lol

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

We can often be found shopping in bluewater or lakeside, with Mrs wearing a shorter than practical skirt as we both love seeing guys and girls perving at her sexy legs in sexy heels...

She loves the attention, and I love watching her bending over to pick something off the lower shelves...

Knowing she had gone commando!

All that said, if someone overstepped the mark, and came deliberately / intrusively into her space, they would most likely get a stiletto through the face!

So be warned... Not every women wearing a short skirt and heels wants you to come up behind them and peer up thier skirt!

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Now the general view is that men enjoy looking; and women enjoy showing off and of course handsfree. Somewhere up the thread, someone cleverly inserted an 18+ caveat which I noticed with a wry smile.

Who will pause to check if she is 18 before looking; be it down blouse, side blouse or upskirt?

When your teenage daughter dresses up( exactly like an adult attending a gb session), do you sit back and say nothing or do you say, "that garment or combination makes u look like a whore, you can't go to school/town/library dressed like that"?

This discussion cropped up somewhere and I was shocked when there seemed to be a strong representation for the, "it's a free country" line.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"Yep gotta love a good perv at a sexy lady in her skirt, dress or leggings/yoga pants "

There is a very fine line between admiring her legs and bum, to making her feel uncomfortable by someone starting at her.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Now the general view is that men enjoy looking; and women enjoy showing off and of course handsfree. Somewhere up the thread, someone cleverly inserted an 18+ caveat which I noticed with a wry smile.

Who will pause to check if she is 18 before looking; be it down blouse, side blouse or upskirt?

When your teenage daughter dresses up( exactly like an adult attending a gb session), do you sit back and say nothing or do you say, "that garment or combination makes u look like a whore, you can't go to school/town/library dressed like that"?

This discussion cropped up somewhere and I was shocked when there seemed to be a strong representation for the, "it's a free country" line. "

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Do many teenage girls look like whores or people going to gang bangs?

It's been my experience that (some) men look at anybody with a female shape and for me that began around 12 years old even when I was in my school uniform and even when I wasn't I didn't look like a whore.

Do you mean that tiny section of the male population who still think that our breasts are at the front so they have something to look at while we talk? Or that if we don't want men trying to look down our tops or up our skirts we should dress in polo necks and trousers?

"It sure makes my day when I get a bit of a flash either if it's accidental or by purpose. I must admit I always do look at a lady's legs if she is wearing a skirt and hosiery just in case I spot stockings "

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"Now the general view is that men enjoy looking; and women enjoy showing off and of course handsfree. Somewhere up the thread, someone cleverly inserted an 18+ caveat which I noticed with a wry smile.

This discussion cropped up somewhere and I was shocked when there seemed to be a strong representation for the, "it's a free country" line.

It's been my experience that (some) men look at anybody with a female shape and for me that began around 12 years old even when I was in my school uniform and even when I wasn't I didn't look like a whore.

Do you mean that tiny section of the male population who still think that our breasts are at the front so they have something to look at while we talk? Or that if we don't want men trying to look down our tops or up our skirts we should dress in polo necks and trousers?

"

Let's put it this way: considering my post, at least one of the following is true.

1. I chatting shit

2. I am not explaining the point properly

3. You are pretending not to get it

4. You quite honestly just don't get it

But hey, opinions are like noses.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Let's put it this way: considering my post, at least one of the following is true.

1. I chatting shit

2. I am not explaining the point properly

3. You are pretending not to get it

4. You quite honestly just don't get it

But hey, opinions are like noses. "

Number 2 and therefore number 4.

» Add a new message to this topic