FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > It's ok for a woman to be bi but if a man bi it means he's gay

It's ok for a woman to be bi but if a man bi it means he's gay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udeboy65 OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

I was chatting to the woman of a couple on here and she was bi but as soon as she found Out I was bi she called me Gay and said man can't be bi lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And if she told you to stick your head in the fire,would you do it?

No?

So why take her word on your sexuality?

Let them have thier ignorant views..

Thier loss in the fun department i say x

I personally take all my world views from random bints online!

"I personally take all my world views from random bints online!"

Me too!

-Courtney

rotherham

She block me straight away so I can't not answer her or asked her way she had messages me in the first place

"She block me straight away so I can't not answer her or asked her way she had messages me in the first place "

Are you starting this thread because you couldn't pm her?

rotherham

No but do all women think like her that's all

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No but do all women think like her that's all "

No.

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I got same experience with a woman of a couple, we had a chat, but when she noticed i'm bisexual, blocked me straight away. I met couple of guys on here, they say "straight" on their profile ,but actually bi.

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Some women won't go anywhere near a bi man. Where as others like me love them xxxx

"I personally take all my world views from random bints online!"

And so you should.

To the OP,,why worry,it's her loss,isn't it?

Let her exist in her own little bubble of ignorance.

Of course men can be bi. Sexuality is a sliding scale, and you can be anywhere between 100% str8 & 100% gay.

It's just more common (and accepted) for women to like both sexes. Bi men are either afraid of their feelings & consequently stay 'in the closet', or they embrace it & enjoy it.

I was the former for a long time, but now I'm the latter, thanks to my amazing wife.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Some hold strange views. Ignore and move on. There are plenty of ladies who like bi men anyway.

"Let her exist in her own little bubble of ignorance.

Of course men can be bi. Sexuality is a sliding scale, and you can be anywhere between 100% str8 & 100% gay.

It's just more common (and accepted) for women to like both sexes. Bi men are either afraid of their feelings & consequently stay 'in the closet', or they embrace it & enjoy it.

I was the former for a long time, but now I'm the latter, thanks to my amazing wife. "

I dont think bi men are afraid of thier feelings :/

"

"

The vast majority of bi men don't want to make their same-sex desires & feelings known. At least that is true of my generation, growing up in the 80s & 90s.

Times have changed, thankfully.

I think it's hilarious. What they really mean is openly bi. Lots of men will just lie and if women and couples would rather meet them good on em.

"I personally take all my world views from random bints online!

Me too!

-Courtney "

And again!

The main thing about fab that still saddens me are the double standards on here and the seeming necessity to judge the sexual preferences/practices of others!

Fab isn't quite the free, liberated, non-judgemental site I hoped it would be! Xx

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

The main thing about fab that still saddens me are the double standards on here and the seeming necessity to judge the sexual preferences/practices of others!

Fab isn't quite the free, liberated, non-judgemental site I hoped it would be! Xx"

Have to agree with this some very narrow minded views can be found on here

rotherham

I only put it on because she unblocked me then message me last night giving me shit and block me again so I can't reply. Some people out they need to grow up and get a fuckin life. As its not like am hiding That am bi

Just block her (you still can even if blocked)

"

The vast majority of bi men don't want to make their same-sex desires & feelings known. At least that is true of my generation, growing up in the 80s & 90s.

Times have changed, thankfully."

That has nothing to do with being "afraid of thier feelings".

The vast majority of swingers want to make thier partner swaping desires known to to the world either

"I was chatting to the woman of a couple on here and she was bi but as soon as she found Out I was bi she called me Gay and said man can't be bi lol "

Actually it's a surprisingly common view... amongst the ignorant women of the world. I've never actually heard a man say this but that's not based on a scientific sample.

Solution: stop chatting to idiots. I mean it's on your profile ffs, if she can't be bothered to look at that...

"I was chatting to the woman of a couple on here and she was bi but as soon as she found Out I was bi she called me Gay and said man can't be bi lol "

Be proud of the fact you told them of your sexuality, its there ignorance not yours - one bisexual man to another

By *exy Man123Man  over a year ago

london

Found thread extremely liberating. Points to the truly fabulous fabbers out there. Xx

"one bisexual man to another "

That's called a daisy chain isn't it?

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

Fab isn't quite the free, liberated, non-judgemental site I hoped it would be! Xx"

It's weird isn't it...you'd think Fab would be one of the few places where people wouldn't be so judgemental of peoples sexual preferences and tastes. Sadly not the case though

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

No, I've found it strange for a site where people are (in theory) very open to different sexual experiences, there are a LOT of people who judge guys for being bi, when it seems to be desirable for women to be bi...personally I'm bi and have no issues saying so...if it means I don't meet certain people then so be it, I'd rather not meet narrow minded people anyway

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

Fab isn't quite the free, liberated, non-judgemental site I hoped it would be! Xx

No, I've found it strange for a site where people are (in theory) very open to different sexual experiences, there are a LOT of people who judge guys for being bi, when it seems to be desirable for women to be bi...personally I'm bi and have no issues saying so...if it means I don't meet certain people then so be it, I'd rather not meet narrow minded people anyway "

Where as others have a a sexual preference not to play with bi guys.that's not judging.bi guys do nothing for either of us sexually,thus why our profile says no bi guys but we will always defend the rights of others to be open about their sexuality.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I want to post on the thread but im worried I might catch the Gay if I do!

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

No, I've found it strange for a site where people are (in theory) very open to different sexual experiences, there are a LOT of people who judge guys for being bi, when it seems to be desirable for women to be bi...personally I'm bi and have no issues saying so...if it means I don't meet certain people then so be it, I'd rather not meet narrow minded people anyway

Where as others have a a sexual preference not to play with bi guys.that's not judging.bi guys do nothing for either of us sexually,thus why our profile says no bi guys but we will always defend the rights of others to be open about their sexuality."

That's fair enough, and everyone has their preferences...but many do judge...may I ask what changes if you know a guy is bi? Please take this as intended...it's not an attack in any sense, I'm genuinely curious what difference it makes to you being attracted to a guy and then finding out he's bi...why would that turn you off? As I say, genuine question

And what do you think?

V xx

I find it very sad that some men don't put on their profiles what they are. Even more sad that people judge them.

Bi guys. Be proud

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

Where as others have a a sexual preference not to play with bi guys.that's not judging.bi guys do nothing for either of us sexually,thus why our profile says no bi guys but we will always defend the rights of others to be open about their sexuality."

What if you didn't know they were bi? What if they were one of the lying ones who don't disclose they are bi?

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

If there are two words that can be guaranteed to clear a party, an event, a club or send peeps out of chat-rooms at light speed those words are . . BISEXUAL MAN

A woman going down on another woman is looked at very positively by almost all, including the "vanilla's" . . . but two men at it?

It's more than many couples whose bigoted attitudes display their constipated viewpoints can handle . . .real life? NOT FOR THEM!

"No but do all women think like her that's all "
no but if they are half a couple it can put the male half off....this is prob who you were talking to

By *uzzbMan  over a year ago

nr Sherborne

I'm gay but I am still turned on by a pretty girl, so perhaps not 100% gay. But my profile says I'm gay, so would any woman want me ? I could say Bi, which makes no difference in reality.

"

It's more than many couples whose bigoted attitudes display their constipated viewpoints can handle . . .real life? NOT FOR THEM! "

*constipated viewpoint" I like that one

As our profile says,not interested in bi guys,we have known some guys to change that status from bi to straight before contacting us,who is being dishonest there?

As I say we prefer not to meet bi guys,and sweet has played with guys at clubs/parties where obviously they didn't divulge that before playing.nothing we can do about that.

"As our profile says,not interested in bi guys,we have known some guys to change that status from bi to straight before contacting us,who is being dishonest there?

As I say we prefer not to meet bi guys,and sweet has played with guys at clubs/parties where obviously they didn't divulge that before playing.nothing we can do about that.

"

Well that's fair enough, and thank you for answering my (I thought) reasonable question... As stated, each to their own and I wish you both happy fabbing...

"I'm gay but I am still turned on by a pretty girl, so perhaps not 100% gay. But my profile says I'm gay, so would any woman want me ? I could say Bi, which makes no difference in reality."

Completely off topic .... I may have fabbed a few pictures. V xxxx

"I'm gay but I am still turned on by a pretty girl, so perhaps not 100% gay. But my profile says I'm gay, so would any woman want me ? I could say Bi, which makes no difference in reality.

Completely off topic .... I may have fabbed a few pictures. V xxxx "

I may have fabbed yours lol

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nope, I still havnt caught the Gay.... and Thankyou to all the local Fab ladies who have expressed a liking for seeing Bi males playing

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

Have to agree with this some very narrow minded views can be found on here "

By narrow mindedness, you mean as opposed open mindedness? Anyway to my main point on the subject.

Be gay all you want. Be bi all you want. Be straight all u want. But do not make the mistake of thinking and saying that ALL men are bi and are simply ignorant or ashamed to admit.

"one bisexual man to another

That's called a daisy chain isn't it? "

You can call it whatever makes you feel happy - its a statement I made between two active bi men - so I did expect some criticism - thanks

"I only put it on because she unblocked me then message me last night giving me shit and block me again so I can't reply. Some people out they need to grow up and get a fuckin life. As its not like am hiding That am bi "

Report her if she's 'giving you shit'.

immature bint.

Ive never had a bloke say anything nasty in a message but I have have a few women. I assumed they were jealous as well as immature seeing as I looked more femme than they did

Talking out of her arse

Like straight couples who don't want to meet bi guys...its their choice....but do they really think I would pounce on a guy when they have told me they are straight...the answer is no I wouldn't, just like I wouldn't force myself onto a woman...its called respect.But each to their own...I'm happy as I am.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

It's true. If a woman shags around with ten men in a room at once. Oh yeah- that's fine. Suddenly. When I do it...I'm gay!

"one bisexual man to another

That's called a daisy chain isn't it?

You can call it whatever makes you feel happy - its a statement I made between two active bi men - so I did expect some criticism - thanks "

Criticism? Think you'll got the wrong end of the stick!!

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

The problem in the OP isn't whether anyone wants to meet a bi guy or not. The problem is be told that there's no such thing as bi and that yer really a poofter innit

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Me too!

-Courtney

And again!

No, I've found it strange for a site where people are (in theory) very open to different sexual experiences, there are a LOT of people who judge guys for being bi, when it seems to be desirable for women to be bi...personally I'm bi and have no issues saying so...if it means I don't meet certain people then so be it, I'd rather not meet narrow minded people anyway "

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Everyone has their own preferences but society in general still places stigma on men who play with men.

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Stigma or no stigma, I just let people be. A gay/ bi or straight person is capable of fixing my car, firing a rifle or manning the till at waitrose so it doesn't matter.

It becomes a problem when u make the stupid mistake of forcing your orientation on the next person.

"As our profile says,not interested in bi guys,we have known some guys to change that status from bi to straight before contacting us,who is being dishonest there?

"

As a Bi male I personally find it anoying and highly disrespectful that people will change their sexuality to get a meet, unfortunately it further reinforces some views that all bi men are sneaky about what they do.

Having said that in the interests of honesty I have also played with a couple at a party who state that they would not meet bi men. I didn't know that at the time and seeing as the entire introduction went along the lines of "do you want to fuck my wife ?" To which I replied "yes please" the subject of being bi never came up.

It was only afterwards when we traded fab username and I looked them up on here that I realized who they were. Personally if a profile states no Bi men I block it as there's no point in any contact, which was why I didn't recognize the couple above.

I get what the OP is saying. A lot of men struggle with their feelings if they find themselves attracted to men. I know I do. It's silly but even though I'm primarily attracted to women and play with men occasionally I'll still worry about being gay rather than bi anytime I play with a man.

Does the reverse happen - I.E do men who identify themselves as gay, worry about become straight just because they have played with a woman? I would say they were obvoisly bi. But that's just me lol

"I met couple of guys on here, they say "straight" on their profile ,but actually bi."

From what I've read previously, they're probably not advertising the bi part so they don't get rejected for meets for being Bi

» Add a new message to this topic