FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People on Top fabbed pics

People on Top fabbed pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Weve seen a few status's recently about top fabs, like where people say, 'new pics up get fabbing' or 'if I get to page 1 I will do blah blah'

What's your opinion on people who make it to top fabs ? Every now and then we have a flick thru but to be fair half of em seem more bothered about being fabbed than actually meeting it seems. We sometime see someone on there that we think we would like to play with but we rarely bother messaging them as we think due to their exposure on there they are prob swamped with messages so what's the point

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often have a look, and like you never bother messaging for the same reason. Also being a single guy, my messages often go unread and deleted.

I love your profile by the way. X

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

No opinion really. If people want to be fabbed, what's wrong with that?

And there are far too many people who reach the top fabbed spot to have a blanket opinion of them.

Suppose what we meant was is anyone else put off messaging people they find on top fabs cos they think they will be so bombarded with messages that your likely to get a reply

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, if someone is at the top of the fabs page then they are likely to be getting hundreds of messages.

Although that's a guess, we've never been anywhere near reaching the top fabs pages so have no idea!

Is neither but I often see people put a status along lines of 'woke up to top fab and 200 messages'

Now for us if we receive a single message in a day we prob give it a lot more attention and thought as regards to the reply than we do when we receive half a dozen in a day. So I would imagine receiving 100+ U would end up deleting or not properly taking in most

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We like to meet, but we also like getting fabs. I know people on the forums tend to have a low opinion of people who say they like getting fabs, but here we are.

"We like to meet, but we also like getting fabs. I know people on the forums tend to have a low opinion of people who say they like getting fabs, but here we are. "

It's not that we have a low opinion of people saying they like getting fabs, I understand that people like to be liked and people like attention. But some people seem to upload pics with the sole intention of receiving fabs and then chase for them by asking people to fab them. This I don't particularly understand, a fab to me is a compliment, but what worth is a compliment that you have to ask for ?

I was just about to post the opposite so might has well ask on here.

Why do people turn off the ability for people to fab their pictures.

Not knocking it just a general question.

Some of the women up there are promoting themselves for their parties. It's free advertising. I look occasionally at the men but pics are at the bottom of my interests on here.

By the way what part of SE Asia is Cho Cho from ? We spend a lot of time out there

Have to agree. Seems reaching the top ten hotlist is all some people want. Admitted that a few are genuine in getting there. But when it's a status of "new pic fab me 100 times" then it's just vanity. Or insecurity on there part that they don't think make it in the natural order of things.

I know I will never make it. But then I don't give a dam. Am happy if people like my gallery enough to fab the one they like. It's a moral booster knowing my image appeals to someone.

Hmmm I wonder why some people do turn it off ? Perhaps they want to show themselves to some degree as to get meets but don't want the added attention fabbing brings ?

Yes suppose that's true about women promoting parties, often see women from a local club that I think offers gangbangs to men. I'm sure the top fans must help them attract business

Seems to be the same people up there all the time, no matter what photos they put up they'll get to the top fabbed.

But if that's what they like doing let them crack on.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Some of the women up there are promoting themselves for their parties. It's free advertising. I look occasionally at the men but pics are at the bottom of my interests on here. "

This .... Top fab pages have no interest to us at all... xxxx

"Have to agree. Seems reaching the top ten hotlist is all some people want. Admitted that a few are genuine in getting there. But when it's a status of "new pic fab me 100 times" then it's just vanity. Or insecurity on there part that they don't think make it in the natural order of things.

I know I will never make it. But then I don't give a dam. Am happy if people like my gallery enough to fab the one they like. It's a moral booster knowing my image appeals to someone. "

Yeah we are quite blasé about being in there also. We tend to upload a new pic occasionally as it always results in some messages from new people but the amount of fabs or where on the list that would put us doesn't bother us at all. We might get 40-60 likes for example for a new pic but we don't draw any satisfaction from it, for us we just like a few new people to chat with

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Its annoying when Im the top fabbed photo, I'm like "Again....Boring"

fills up my inbox even more than usual

"Its annoying when Im the top fabbed photo, I'm like "Again....Boring"

"

Haha bet it does ur head in, why can't people just leave ur pics alone ??

Cambridge

For me, I'm the one who is on fab most of the time, and take and upload the pics. I think my wife is incredibly sexy, and love showing her off (as well as sharing her ) so I love her getting fabbed because it feels like other people are agreeing with me about how sexy she is. She gets turned on by getting fabs too and loves looking sexy and getting the attention in the form of fabs.

"For me, I'm the one who is on fab most of the time, and take and upload the pics. I think my wife is incredibly sexy, and love showing her off (as well as sharing her ) so I love her getting fabbed because it feels like other people are agreeing with me about how sexy she is. She gets turned on by getting fabs too and loves looking sexy and getting the attention in the form of fabs. "

And stunning she looks to, body of an 18 year old

"For me, I'm the one who is on fab most of the time, and take and upload the pics. I think my wife is incredibly sexy, and love showing her off (as well as sharing her ) so I love her getting fabbed because it feels like other people are agreeing with me about how sexy she is. She gets turned on by getting fabs too and loves looking sexy and getting the attention in the form of fabs. "

I understand the logic in that, we are all different. For us it's not a turn on, we r confident in ourselves and don't need any validation. But I totally understand that you enjoy it. Where is Cho Cho from originally ? We have quite a few trips to Asia planned this year

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

No real opinion on this.. Each to their own... Do go through them and each say yes or no.... Sometimes wonder how get so many fabs and also some pics we love and some we think how did they get fab'd... All personal I guess x

"Weve seen a few status's recently about top fabs, like where people say, 'new pics up get fabbing' or 'if I get to page 1 I will do blah blah'

What's your opinion on people who make it to top fabs ? Every now and then we have a flick thru but to be fair half of em seem more bothered about being fabbed than actually meeting it seems. We sometime see someone on there that we think we would like to play with but we rarely bother messaging them as we think due to their exposure on there they are prob swamped with messages so what's the point "

We were on top fab pics for last month. We get a fair amount of messages I guess but always message back those to take the time to read profile. Not everyone is obsessed with fabs

I would love to be in top fabbed pics but not even close !

And I know that's shallow lol but I don't care

"Have to agree. Seems reaching the top ten hotlist is all some people want. Admitted that a few are genuine in getting there. But when it's a status of "new pic fab me 100 times" then it's just vanity. Or insecurity on there part that they don't think make it in the natural order of things.

I know I will never make it. But then I don't give a dam. Am happy if people like my gallery enough to fab the one they like. It's a moral booster knowing my image appeals to someone.

Yeah we are quite blasé about being in there also. We tend to upload a new pic occasionally as it always results in some messages from new people but the amount of fabs or where on the list that would put us doesn't bother us at all. We might get 40-60 likes for example for a new pic but we don't draw any satisfaction from it, for us we just like a few new people to chat with"

Have to say that if you only get 40-60 fabs then there are a lot of short sighted people here. I have a laugh if I get more than ten.I'm not all that. I'm not to everyone taste. But I enjoy taking the pics. And if they give pleasure to anyone all the better. I will know the world has gone to hell in a handbag when I get amongst the ten. Then yes that quote will be right. "Should have gone to spec savers"

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Haha bet it does ur head in, why can't people just leave ur pics alone ?? "

At first it was ok, like a bit of a novelty, but now I'm like;

Really........

"No real opinion on this.. Each to their own... Do go through them and each say yes or no.... Sometimes wonder how get so many fabs and also some pics we love and some we think how did they get fab'd... All personal I guess x"

Guess we all find different pics appealing, for me the 3rd pic from top in ur public pics is far and away the sexiest pic in your profile, but that's just my opinion

Haha bet it does ur head in, why can't people just leave ur pics alone ??

You might wanna click the toggle that stops people being able to fab your pics. Even if just for a few days to give U some respite from the barrage of attention

At first it was ok, like a bit of a novelty, but now I'm like;

Really........ "

We love receiving Fabs of our pictures, highest A has got is page 5 x

Great lookin couple from what I can see

I'm sure A does not need the reassurance of fabs to tell her she's gorgeous

Cambridge

Page 3 is the highest we have got.

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

"I would love to be in top fabbed pics but not even close !

And I know that's shallow lol but I don't care"

Me too. X

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Suppose what we meant was is anyone else put off messaging people they find on top fabs cos they think they will be so bombarded with messages that your likely to get a reply "

If it's a picture that draws me to their profile and I find thet interesting, I'd message same as any other profile I found interesting.. am I less likely to have it read and replied to probably.

You gotta be in it to win it though..

Think there are better sites if you just want to show your pics, be admired.

We like that people like our stuff but fabs like winks seem a bit of a sideline here.

Just a newbie opinion

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"No real opinion on this.. Each to their own... Do go through them and each say yes or no.... Sometimes wonder how get so many fabs and also some pics we love and some we think how did they get fab'd... All personal I guess x

Guess we all find different pics appealing, for me the 3rd pic from top in ur public pics is far and away the sexiest pic in your profile, but that's just my opinion "

Oh that surprises me a lot.... As for your the seventh down is divine x

"No real opinion on this.. Each to their own... Do go through them and each say yes or no.... Sometimes wonder how get so many fabs and also some pics we love and some we think how did they get fab'd... All personal I guess x

Guess we all find different pics appealing, for me the 3rd pic from top in ur public pics is far and away the sexiest pic in your profile, but that's just my opinion

Oh that surprises me a lot.... As for your the seventh down is divine x"

That was taken one morning, came out surprisingly well, lighting was just perfect

I honestly couldn't tell you where I've got to on top fab'd pics. Of course I like seeing that people like them, but it's not a big deal really.

I don't think someone being on the top 10 puts me off messaging them at all! Whenever I have looked, it's been different people each time anyway.

"Great lookin couple from what I can see

I'm sure A does not need the reassurance of fabs to tell her she's gorgeous "

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I think there are a lot at very sexy ladies on here competing for top fabbed spot and fair play to them

If its what floats their boats and give them validate of some kind, then crack on

We are just glad that they limited the 'fabbed' pics to one per profile, as it was getting really boring.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wouldn't dream of messaging anyone in the top fabbed. Like the poster above said, they'd get so many, the effort would be pointless.

I've only been top of the shop twice, messages went bonkers but only for a couple of days. It was funny and a bit of a confidence boost at the time.

I enjoy taking my photos but both times I hit number one were with photos I put little time or effort into. I've had much more fun creating my less popular pics. Planet Fab is a funny old place.

"I often have a look, and like you never bother messaging for the same reason. Also being a single guy, my messages often go unread and deleted.

I love your profile by the way. X"

That's Sooo accurate but I also won't fab them coz what's the point???

"Page 3 is the highest we have got. "

There's no justice, I'd put Cho Cho on the top of any top pic list x

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

I have been top (Mrs ) 100000 messages a day as well , now as a couple and .........

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I only fab the pics I like. There are lots of fine women to fab.

Just loaded one 5 mins ago on top fabbed (page 6 so far).....didn't ask anyone too

"Just loaded one 5 mins ago on top fabbed (page 6 so far).....didn't ask anyone too "

We can see why xx

"Just loaded one 5 mins ago on top fabbed (page 6 so far).....didn't ask anyone too

We can see why xx "

Loved loads of yours....fabbed and fabbed!!!

"Just loaded one 5 mins ago on top fabbed (page 6 so far).....didn't ask anyone too

We can see why xx

Loved loads of yours....fabbed and fabbed!!! "

We're very flattered

Aint been on there so far . Enjoy the threads

Creeping......page 4

Some very hot profiles down south...Road trip needed xx

"Some very hot profiles down south...Road trip needed xx"

Come on the 4th March....be my birthday present xxx

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Where do you check for top fabbed?

Every week I tell Delight how many fabs her tits have got, she says, "oh". 1821 last I looked.

"Some very hot profiles down south...Road trip needed xx

Come on the 4th March....be my birthday present xxx"

You might just have yourself a date xx

"Some very hot profiles down south...Road trip needed xx

Come on the 4th March....be my birthday present xxx"

Can I be a candle

I like to call it "ye olde avoid list"

Cambridge

"I like to call it "ye olde avoid list""

Because its made up of people who avoid you?

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"I've only been top of the shop twice, messages went bonkers but only for a couple of days. It was funny and a bit of a confidence boost at the time.

I enjoy taking my photos but both times I hit number one were with photos I put little time or effort into. I've had much more fun creating my less popular pics. Planet Fab is a funny old place. "

I hit the top spot with a totally random snap! You can never tell what's gonna be fabbed, my favourite pics are my least fabbed, it sure is a funny old place.

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

"Where do you check for top fabbed?

Every week I tell Delight how many fabs her tits have got, she says, "oh". 1821 last I looked."

What? What's wrong with my boobs. I was so pleased with 350 fabs.. . Not now

We have had number one pics before but would never dream of asking for fabs.screams of desperation. Like some of the women who constantly seem to thrive on been on there.

can imagine the pain they must feel when a pic goes out of the top ten.must drop everything to repost a pic again.

I post pics because I enjoy taking them, if people want to fab them then that's totally up to them...

a few of my pics have reached page 2 in the past but I haven't a clue how as it mostly appears to be 'professional' people who gets 1000's of fabs in 3 days .....which makes a bit of a mockery of the whole process IMO

I'll be totally honest here , and this is just my opinion .

When looking at the top fabbed pics I can't help but think wtf to half of them . Maybe they network way more than most or have thousands of friends , because the pics are often very mediocre to say the least .

And the ones which are more worthy - upon looking at the profile one finds they rarely if ever meet !

There are a few exceptions like ruby woo and faery queen , but by and large it's a bit of a joke to be honest .

One of J's pics managed to get to page 1 for about 15 minutes though it was a joint effort with another disgustingly hot lady as well but still...

I don't look at the top fabbed pics unless someone in the forums says that there is a hammer/vegetable/etc. located somewhere unexpected. Then I just can't help myself

I certainly don't message people I've seen in the top fabbed pics. I don't see why I would, honestly. I message people who meet our search criteria, or people from the forums I feel like bugging, and that's about it.

-Courtney

"No opinion really. If people want to be fabbed, what's wrong with that?

And there are far too many people who reach the top fabbed spot to have a blanket opinion of them."

Spot on

» Add a new message to this topic