FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > since looseing weight an doing cardio ive more stamina /flexability with sex

since looseing weight an doing cardio ive more stamina /flexability with sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *helbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Since looseing weight i was 10 stone 2lbs an now im 8 stone 8lbs.im on a low fat diet An doing cardiovascular workout ie aerobics/step aerobics an now joining a gym to use a running machine etc to tone up my weightloss,ive found ive more stamina flexable.Can get in different positions sexually.an very bendy . Since looseing the weight im more fitter esp sexually.anyone else found this when looseing weight.an doing excercise /going to the gym

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done, it is fun going to the gym

Nuneaton

"Well done, it is fun going to the gym "

it is esp a running machine i warm up, first then run

then cool down. I found im getting fitter, sex is so much better since looseing the weight an ive flexability too.

thanks for the well done

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've not noticed much change in myself but good for you for being so dedicated.

Nuneaton

"I've not noticed much change in myself but good for you for being so dedicated. "

its doing step aerobics at home,that i find is toneing my legs, bum, hamstrings, tummy. Its the aerobics i do as well. It helps in a big way.an combined with a low fat diet, in eating throughout the day 6 mini meals a day. Instead of 3. It works. An yes im dedicated i can see the results my clothes are hanging of me,

"Since looseing weight i was 10 stone 2lbs an now im 8 stone 8lbs.im on a low fat diet An doing cardiovascular workout ie aerobics/step aerobics an now joining a gym to use a running machine etc to tone up my weightloss,ive found ive more stamina flexable.Can get in different positions sexually.an very bendy . Since looseing the weight im more fitter esp sexually.anyone else found this when looseing weight.an doing excercise /going to the gym "

Well done

"Since looseing weight i was 10 stone 2lbs an now im 8 stone 8lbs.im on a low fat diet An doing cardiovascular workout ie aerobics/step aerobics an now joining a gym to use a running machine etc to tone up my weightloss,ive found ive more stamina flexable.Can get in different positions sexually.an very bendy . Since looseing the weight im more fitter esp sexually.anyone else found this when looseing weight.an doing excercise /going to the gym "

Cardio type exercise is great for stamina, and can improve your sex life and life in general. Well done for your efforts .

"Well done, it is fun going to the gym

then cool down. I found im getting fitter, sex is so much better since looseing the weight an ive flexability too.

thanks for the well done "

That is good and yeah it is alwais good to warm up light before running x.

Nuneaton

"Since looseing weight i was 10 stone 2lbs an now im 8 stone 8lbs.im on a low fat diet An doing cardiovascular workout ie aerobics/step aerobics an now joining a gym to use a running machine etc to tone up my weightloss,ive found ive more stamina flexable.Can get in different positions sexually.an very bendy . Since looseing the weight im more fitter esp sexually.anyone else found this when looseing weight.an doing excercise /going to the gym

Well done "

thanks

can I experience this first hand

Nuneaton

"Since looseing weight i was 10 stone 2lbs an now im 8 stone 8lbs.im on a low fat diet An doing cardiovascular workout ie aerobics/step aerobics an now joining a gym to use a running machine etc to tone up my weightloss,ive found ive more stamina flexable.Can get in different positions sexually.an very bendy . Since looseing the weight im more fitter esp sexually.anyone else found this when looseing weight.an doing excercise /going to the gym

Cardio type exercise is great for stamina, and can improve your sex life and life in general. Well done for your efforts ."

it is ive cut out fizzy pop as well which has helped

its certainly improved my health

thanks for the well done

Nuneaton

"Well done, it is fun going to the gym

thanks for the well done That is good and yeah it is alwais good to warm up light before running x."

i always warm up, do my excercise an then cool down

Nuneaton

"Since looseing weight i was 10 stone 2lbs an now im 8 stone 8lbs.im on a low fat diet An doing cardiovascular workout ie aerobics/step aerobics an now joining a gym to use a running machine etc to tone up my weightloss,ive found ive more stamina flexable.Can get in different positions sexually.an very bendy . Since looseing the weight im more fitter esp sexually.anyone else found this when looseing weight.an doing excercise /going to the gym can I experience this first hand "

nawty boy lol

By *onesal20Couple  over a year ago

North East England

Well done you!

Jen stopped doing cardio in favour oh high resistance and heavy weights, along with clean eating and 5 meals a day and is as fit as a butchers dog now!

She can leg press 165KG and Sled Push 180KG which I cannot manage!!!

Well done, just remember there's no such thing as toning and you'll be alright...

Good for you

I find Pilates keeps me flexible & helps with stamina, must be all the deep breathing

Nuneaton

"Well done you!

Jen stopped doing cardio in favour oh high resistance and heavy weights, along with clean eating and 5 meals a day and is as fit as a butchers dog now!

She can leg press 165KG and Sled Push 180KG which I cannot manage!!!"

Thats good, well done to Jen

i dont think im looking to do that. Just to tone up my weight loss an loose a bit of my tum. I find im fitter

i have acute pancreatitis /gall stones despite this im doing well with my low fat diet. An the excercise i feel fantastic i was a size 16 in clothes now im a size 14. I feel great. Despite my health condition ive done great an feel great. I have more energy an its cured my insomnia doing excercise also in my excercise regime im inc sexercise lol every little helps lol

Nuneaton

"Well done, just remember there's no such thing as toning and you'll be alright... "

healthy mind, healthy body

im sure i will be ok

Nuneaton

"Good for you

I find Pilates keeps me flexible & helps with stamina, must be all the deep breathing "

ive never tried pilates, i will have to give it a go if it keeps you flexable an deep breathing

im going to give zumba ago too, .hopefully i can keep up with the dance moves. Ive never tried zumba i will give it a go

By *imonTMan  over a year ago

hayes

To the OP - fabulous isn't it

Best thing I've found (18 months of weight lifting) is that apparently my 'thrusting' is sooooo much more satisfying now (for the lady I mean).

;-)

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I haven't lost weight, just a lot of endurance training on weights in gym and extra muscle.

Stamina has definitely raised, wiggles is exhausted and demands I get a fb

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes I am fitter.....much

Great stuff.! 'The grind never ends!, keep on it.!'

Nuneaton

"To the OP - fabulous isn't it

Best thing I've found (18 months of weight lifting) is that apparently my 'thrusting' is sooooo much more satisfying now (for the lady I mean).

;-)"

i find im getting addicted to the gym

i find im orgasming more than once i can multiple

since looseing weight an doing cardio.

I can imagine its more satisfying for you

Nuneaton

"I haven't lost weight, just a lot of endurance training on weights in gym and extra muscle.

Stamina has definitely raised, wiggles is exhausted and demands I get a fb"

i can last an hour walking on the running machine walking. Ive been to the gym twice today. This morn an aft/eve.

Nuneaton

"Great stuff.! 'The grind never ends!, keep on it.!' "

im on it im sexy an i know it i work out lol

I've got a lot to do. Can't believe how i packed on the pounds. Cardio is my nightmare!

Nuneaton

"I've got a lot to do. Can't believe how i packed on the pounds. Cardio is my nightmare!

"

why is cardio your nightmare

3 stone gone, worked wonders, flexibility is crap but thats arthritic hips restricting me

Nuneaton

"3 stone gone, worked wonders, flexibility is crap but thats arthritic hips restricting me

"

So its your hips that restricts you.

ive acute pancreatitis /gall stones

im hoping this will help going to the gym, an helps my gall stones. Even though i have this condition

he hasnt stopped me excerciseing. Im very flexable

i do step aerobics as well . It all helps

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Well done OP sex and life in general will only get better now the weight is going down. I was 20st at my heaviest back in 1999. Im now 11st 5 almost half the man but more of a man in bed than i was before! xx

Nuneaton

"Well done OP sex and life in general will only get better now the weight is going down. I was 20st at my heaviest back in 1999. Im now 11st 5 almost half the man but more of a man in bed than i was before! xx"

at my heaviest i was a size 18/20 now im bordering on a size 14. Ive lost 1 stone an a half.

Thanks for the well done. Im finding now since joining the gym im loving it maybe an addiction to the gym im not sure

well done on your fitness regime.

I find im loving my new body, an iim a lot fitter for sex lol an i can get in positions i couldn't get in before sexually lol . So something is working fitness wise lol

crewe

"Well done OP sex and life in general will only get better now the weight is going down. I was 20st at my heaviest back in 1999. Im now 11st 5 almost half the man but more of a man in bed than i was before! xx

at my heaviest i was a size 18/20 now im bordering on a size 14. Ive lost 1 stone an a half.

Thanks for the well done. Im finding now since joining the gym im loving it maybe an addiction to the gym im not sure

I find im loving my new body, an iim a lot fitter for sex lol an i can get in positions i couldn't get in before sexually lol . So something is working fitness wise lol "

And your looking great now so more gym you do god knows what positions you will be able to do? Prob go through the karma sutra for starters xxxx Thanks i found after losing my weight not only could i do more adventrous positions but my orgasms were more powerful too xxx

Nuneaton

"Well done OP sex and life in general will only get better now the weight is going down. I was 20st at my heaviest back in 1999. Im now 11st 5 almost half the man but more of a man in bed than i was before! xx

I find im loving my new body, an iim a lot fitter for sex lol an i can get in positions i couldn't get in before sexually lol . So something is working fitness wise lol

And your looking great now so more gym you do god knows what positions you will be able to do? Prob go through the karma sutra for starters xxxx Thanks i found after losing my weight not only could i do more adventrous positions but my orgasms were more powerful too xxx"

ive found im flexable,got more stamina, energy

can have more powerful orgasms plus i can multiple at least 4/times in an one good session

i havnt gone through the karma sutra maybe i should give it a go if i have a willing guy to help lol

so you have found the same as me with orgasms

crewe

And your looking great now so more gym you do god knows what positions you will be able to do? Prob go through the karma sutra for starters xxxx Thanks i found after losing my weight not only could i do more adventrous positions but my orgasms were more powerful too xxx

can have more powerful orgasms plus i can multiple at least 4/times in an one good session

i havnt gone through the karma sutra maybe i should give it a go if i have a willing guy to help lol

so you have found the same as me with orgasms "

Yes i have certainly found i orgasm more often ethier as one massive orgasm or in waves a male multiple orgasm i guess depends on the session, the longer the better really xxx I would be willing to do the karma sutra with you for sure xxx Who knows maybe multiple orgasm together xxxx

Nuneaton

Yes i have certainly found i orgasm more often ethier as one massive orgasm or in waves a male multiple orgasm i guess depends on the session, the longer the better really xxx I would be willing to do the karma sutra with you for sure xxx Who knows maybe multiple orgasm together xxxx"

Sounds fun

crewe

Yes i have certainly found i orgasm more often ethier as one massive orgasm or in waves a male multiple orgasm i guess depends on the session, the longer the better really xxx I would be willing to do the karma sutra with you for sure xxx Who knows maybe multiple orgasm together xxxx

Sounds fun "

Sure does and thats what its all about mutual fun after all xxx Multiple orgasms are just a great by product of enjoying yourself with another xxx

Nuneaton

Sounds fun

Sure does and thats what its all about mutual fun after all xxx Multiple orgasms are just a great by product of enjoying yourself with another xxx"

Yes it does esp if someone can match my fitness levels

crewe

Sounds fun

Sure does and thats what its all about mutual fun after all xxx Multiple orgasms are just a great by product of enjoying yourself with another xxx

Yes it does esp if someone can match my fitness levels "

Lol true i would do my best to keep up! xxx Best form of exercise and makes you feel great too xxx With plenty of cuddles in between xxx

Nuneaton

Sounds fun

Lol true i would do my best to keep up! xxx Best form of exercise and makes you feel great too xxx With plenty of cuddles in between xxx "

I don't do cuddles tbh im not that sort of fem. an i dont mind nsa but cuddles are for a loving relationship

crewe

Sounds fun

Lol true i would do my best to keep up! xxx Best form of exercise and makes you feel great too xxx With plenty of cuddles in between xxx

I don't do cuddles tbh im not that sort of fem. an i dont mind nsa but cuddles are for a loving relationship "

No worries everyones into different things i respect that xx Whatever moves you i will do xx

Nuneaton

Sounds fun

I don't do cuddles tbh im not that sort of fem. an i dont mind nsa but cuddles are for a loving relationship

No worries everyones into different things i respect that xx Whatever moves you i will do xx "

They are. As if you cross boundaries it can lead else where im not looking for that sort of relationship a love one. Im looking for a guy just for nsa sexy fun not a one of. Im single an dont want any strings esp the love knd it can get messy. I want a guy who understand s my needs sexually. An as a friend with benefits kind of thing.

crewe

Sounds fun

No worries everyones into different things i respect that xx Whatever moves you i will do xx

They are. As if you cross boundaries it can lead else where im not looking for that sort of relationship a love one. Im looking for a guy just for nsa sexy fun not a one of. Im single an dont want any strings esp the love knd it can get messy. I want a guy who understand s my needs sexually. An as a friend with benefits kind of thing.

"

Yeah i know and i like nsa fun with sexy folks like you. Yeah im single myself but i dont want to get tied down myself (apart for if thats part of the playing lol) just good times with nice people really xx Thats why im on the site xx

Nuneaton

Sounds fun

Yeah i know and i like nsa fun with sexy folks like you. Yeah im single myself but i dont want to get tied down myself (apart for if thats part of the playing lol) just good times with nice people really xx Thats why im on the site xx"

its since my divorce ive thought different i dont want to be tied down to a guy, im having more fun being single an with my gym workout an my work commitment. Im dedicated to my work, an being at the gym. its heightning my sex life doing excercise

crewe

Sounds fun

Yeah i know and i like nsa fun with sexy folks like you. Yeah im single myself but i dont want to get tied down myself (apart for if thats part of the playing lol) just good times with nice people really xx Thats why im on the site xx

its since my divorce ive thought different i dont want to be tied down to a guy, im having more fun being single an with my gym workout an my work commitment. Im dedicated to my work, an being at the gym. its heightning my sex life doing excercise "

Indeed after any divorce most want to have fun being single again see what you have been missing all the time you were tied to one guy xxx Plus as you say your getting a better sex life and a better figure due to the exercise xxx And must get more time for your photography hobby as well i own a sony a57 DSLR and tripod myself xxx Been into photgraphy for years since my first polaroid land camera over 20 years ago xxx

Nuneaton

Sounds fun

its since my divorce ive thought different i dont want to be tied down to a guy, im having more fun being single an with my gym workout an my work commitment. Im dedicated to my work, an being at the gym. its heightning my sex life doing excercise

Indeed after any divorce most want to have fun being single again see what you have been missing all the time you were tied to one guy xxx Plus as you say your getting a better sex life and a better figure due to the exercise xxx And must get more time for your photography hobby as well i own a sony a57 DSLR and tripod myself xxx Been into photgraphy for years since my first polaroid land camera over 20 years ago xxx"

ive been into photography since 2005, so as well as gym im going to incorporate sex into my fitness regime.sexcercise lol it all helps

crewe

Sounds fun

Indeed after any divorce most want to have fun being single again see what you have been missing all the time you were tied to one guy xxx Plus as you say your getting a better sex life and a better figure due to the exercise xxx And must get more time for your photography hobby as well i own a sony a57 DSLR and tripod myself xxx Been into photgraphy for years since my first polaroid land camera over 20 years ago xxx

ive been into photography since 2005, so as well as gym im going to incorporate sex into my fitness regime.sexcercise lol it all helps "

Cool always good to know another photographer xxx Yeah sounds like a plan sexcercise like it xxx

By *ete12111Man  over a year ago

selby

hi all i would love to lose some weight any exercises i should try and most important how to keep the weight off thanks

Nuneaton

"hi all i would love to lose some weight any exercises i should try and most important how to keep the weight off thanks "

eat a low fat diet, cut out fizzy pop, have 6 small meals a day. Do ham string curls, do some walking, build up the excercise, dont overdo it

watch your calorie intake

By *ete12111Man  over a year ago

selby

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic