FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not so "Single" Females

Not so "Single" Females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *requent_Ferryers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Is it just us, or does anyone else think that a "Single Female" profile posted by the female half of an existing couple which then includes "Will not meet without hubby/partner being present" is something of a con?

As the female half I make it clear that I will meet genuine single females alone. I have enjoyed those meets immensely. However, I feel it is being a tad dishonest to use a single female profile simply to get more contacts for a couple.

What do others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's not dishonest but it is disingenuous. I'd question when to meet them at all. Perhaps by saying 'when?' depending on the couple.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple.

"If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple."
this is the reality but for most couples it is the woman that has the pulling power

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple.this is the reality but for most couples it is the woman that has the pulling power "

If you report the profile then the site changes them to a couple

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

It might be a bit of of a naughty way of a couple trying to get extra meets, by heading you on as a single female;

However there are genuine couples / women where the husband / bf is present ( not necessarily in the room) while the woman plays.

I used to see a couple like this awhile ago.

It was their thing, and their version of cuckolding; he got off on knowing someone was fucking his wife, she got off on knowing he was nearby;

"It might be a bit of of a naughty way of a couple trying to get extra meets, by heading you on as a single female;

However there are genuine couples / women where the husband / bf is present ( not necessarily in the room) while the woman plays.

It was their thing, and their version of cuckolding; he got off on knowing someone was fucking his wife, she got off on knowing he was nearby;

"

Then they are still a couple. A cuckold couple, but still a couple.

"It might be a bit of of a naughty way of a couple trying to get extra meets, by heading you on as a single female;

"

That's fine if everyone is in agreement ~ but to me that's still should be arranged from a couple profile not a single one.

I think someone reported my single profile once because it got changed to a couple, but I appealed and it was changed back.

I do meet alone at clubs but I use my profile for all sorts of reasons including finding contacts for us.

I don't see it as a problem. My profile is honest (both of them are) and what I do

With it is up to me as long as I don't break the rules.

Vx

Then they are still a couple. A cuckold couple, but still a couple. "

Is this not a hot wife couple? I personally don't have a problem with this as it's just the fem playing, and they are being up front about it. I guess it's a way of avoiding others searching for couples when the male doesn't play.

" I use my profile for all sorts of reasons including finding contacts for us.

"

That is the point that I (as a female) am trying to make... Surely that is a misuse of a single female profile?

Hey I really don't see the problem if the woman is appealing message and meet her god their are enough guys moaning they don't get meets its just another avenue to get a meet ,look at the positive not the negative and why report everything admin only do things that appeal to them and this is no big deal loads of couples on here have single profiles

"Is it just us, or does anyone else think that a "Single Female" profile posted by the female half of an existing couple which then includes "Will not meet without hubby/partner being present" is something of a con?

As the female half I make it clear that I will meet genuine single females alone. I have enjoyed those meets immensely. However, I feel it is being a tad dishonest to use a single female profile simply to get more contacts for a couple.

What do others think?"

I've seen a few *single girls on pof that are part of a *couple on here STRANGE

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple.this is the reality but for most couples it is the woman that has the pulling power "

Only if they are 'pulling' a man Then anything has 'pulling' power

"If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple."

And should be reported as such. Admin WILL act on this.

"Hey I really don't see the problem if the woman is appealing message and meet her god their are enough guys moaning they don't get meets its just another avenue to get a meet ,look at the positive not the negative and why report everything admin only do things that appeal to them and this is no big deal loads of couples on here have single profiles "

But to include "Will only meet if partner present"? Surely you are then meeting two people, not a singleton?

FS have changed my profile to Couple because my hubby is present when we accom, after all he lives here too! He takes no active part in the play and does not insist on being 'in the room' when I meet a guy. He does like to watch and take pics if allowed. I am also happy to meet alone at a guys place or hotel. So am I a couple or single?

"Hey I really don't see the problem if the woman is appealing message and meet her god their are enough guys moaning they don't get meets its just another avenue to get a meet ,look at the positive not the negative and why report everything admin only do things that appeal to them and this is no big deal loads of couples on here have single profiles "

Which is fine IF they play as solo...I have been in this position a while back...we had three profiles between us as we met alone, or together...so there were three options.

If the ONLY option is meeting together then it is a COUPLE and profile should say so.

"FS have changed my profile to Couple because my hubby is present when we accom, after all he lives here too! He takes no active part in the play and does not insist on being 'in the room' when I meet a guy. He does like to watch and take pics if allowed. I am also happy to meet alone at a guys place or hotel. So am I a couple or single?"

I would say if he is present in a form then you are a couple.

On the flipside I have seen plenty of couple profiles which states that only the female plays so people do see a difference.

"FS have changed my profile to Couple because my hubby is present when we accom, after all he lives here too! He takes no active part in the play and does not insist on being 'in the room' when I meet a guy. He does like to watch and take pics if allowed. I am also happy to meet alone at a guys place or hotel. So am I a couple or single?"

When he is there in whatever guise, there are two people. therefore a couple.

If you are alone at another member's hotel, club, bar, car park or home, then I would agree you are a single.

I have a single fem profile and play as a single fem. I'm free lance, no man on my profile or attached to it. However I won't play as a FF. Too many receivers and no givers.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

That is the point that I (as a female) am trying to make... Surely that is a misuse of a single female profile?"

You are correct.

This should be reported.

A single profile meets as a single.

If the woman meets with anyone else in tow - be it her partner/FB/mate/binman whether watching or participating is a couple meeting.

Should also be fairly easy to work out if the single fem profile is just a feeder for her couples profile. Act on that accordingly.. always keep your own safety in mind when meeting.

"Hey I really don't see the problem if the woman is appealing message and meet her god their are enough guys moaning they don't get meets its just another avenue to get a meet ,look at the positive not the negative and why report everything admin only do things that appeal to them and this is no big deal loads of couples on here have single profiles is it or isn't it difficult for a couple to get a meet from what I've read I would say yes ,so this is another avenue maybe she wants to meet alone but is nervous or maybe he doesn't trust her yet either way its just another avenue to try and meet ,so it breaks the rules of convention but doesn't everything on here do that ,surely their are no rules

Which is fine IF they play as solo...I have been in this position a while back...we had three profiles between us as we met alone, or together...so there were three options.

If the ONLY option is meeting together then it is a COUPLE and profile should say so."

"FS have changed my profile to Couple because my hubby is present when we accom, after all he lives here too! He takes no active part in the play and does not insist on being 'in the room' when I meet a guy. He does like to watch and take pics if allowed. I am also happy to meet alone at a guys place or hotel. So am I a couple or single?

If you are alone at another member's hotel, club, bar, car park or home, then I would agree you are a single."

But you cant be both on FS!! Unless you have two profiles, which I don't!!

"FS have changed my profile to Couple because my hubby is present when we accom, after all he lives here too! He takes no active part in the play and does not insist on being 'in the room' when I meet a guy. He does like to watch and take pics if allowed. I am also happy to meet alone at a guys place or hotel. So am I a couple or single?

If you are alone at another member's hotel, club, bar, car park or home, then I would agree you are a single.

But you cant be both on FS!! Unless you have two profiles, which I don't!!"

Have two profiles then.

Or have a couple one and say you also meet alone in hotels

Have two profiles then.

Or have a couple one and say you also meet alone in hotels "

My profile dies state that I meet alone!

Northampton

Make a single profile then for when you know you will be meeting as a single. It's not hard.

I do have both and make it very clear on my single profile that it's for me to meet as a single. I do refer to the fact that I also play as a couple as I'm being honest (we refer to our single profiles on our couple page too). I've tried to make it as unambiguous as possible as I also find it irksome when chatting to a single who then suddenly turn into a buy one get one free option

"

This is my point. I meet as a single woman, say so clearly on our COUPLE profile and I do meet other females alone. In other words Tone will not be "hovering" in the next room, at the other end of the bar, outside in his car or in the wardrobe..

So I agree I cannot be both a single and a couple profile. That is why I only have the one.

Mind you I doubt a single blokes profile has, wife will be there.... At least it mentions it.... be a shock if your expecting one and a couple turn up....

I see swinging as NSA sex with interesting people, love naked bodies to hold.

Have two profiles then.

Or have a couple one and say you also meet alone in hotels "

I'm single but I have a couple

"

This is my point. I meet as a single woman, say so clearly on our COUPLE profile and I do meet other females alone. In other words Tone will not be "hovering" in the next room, at the other end of the bar, outside in his car or in the wardrobe..

So I agree I cannot be both a single and a couple profile. That is why I only have the one."

I am agreeing with you!!

Have two profiles then.

My profile dies state that I meet alone!"

But you're coming up under a single woman search as opposed to a couple search ~ there's a difference.

Have two profiles then.

But you're coming up under a single woman search as opposed to a couple search ~ there's a difference."

Well as FS have changed me to a Coup,e I don't see why, also that's beyond my control!!

Northampton

Have two profiles then.

But you're coming up under a single woman search as opposed to a couple search ~ there's a difference.

Well as FS have changed me to a Coup,e I don't see why, also that's beyond my control!!"

A couple of your veri's also mention your HUBBY being present at the meet (at whatever point.. whether he was playing or not ).

*rolls eyes so hard I can see into last month.*

Single profile for single meets.

Couples profile for couple meets. (yes, couples can meet singly with one of them just being a voyeur.)

Have two profiles then.

Well as FS have changed me to a Coup,e I don't see why, also that's beyond my control!!"

Sorry I meant if they hadn't changed you to a couple ~ that's probably why you've been changed to one.

It's a little confusing at times

Have two profiles then.

Well as FS have changed me to a Coup,e I don't see why, also that's beyond my control!!

Sorry I meant if they hadn't changed you to a couple ~ that's probably why you've been changed to one.

It's a little confusing at times "

Very!

Northampton

Sorry Frequent, for going off on one on your thread . But yes, you are right.. Single women (or a bloke) adding a plus one, is a no-no on here.

In my opinion and probably many others...you're a couple. If i were to bring a female/male to watch and take pics of me and someone then ...I'm a couple. I won't meet any female if there is another male present even if he is downstairs. I'd at least block that 'single' female.

I also will not meet a woman who has both single and couple profiles even if it's under her single profile she masquerades. ...In my mind and in the government's benefits schemes she is a couple...

Northampton

"I also will not meet a woman who has both single and couple profiles even if it's under her single profile she masquerades. ...In my mind and in the government's benefits schemes she is a couple... "

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I also will not meet a woman who has both single and couple profiles even if it's under her single profile she masquerades. ...In my mind and in the government's benefits schemes she is a couple... "

I'm interested as to why you think a woman with a couples and a single profile is 'masquerading' on the single one ? If she also meets alone then why is that 'masquerading' ?

I have both a single and a couples profile, on both they say I have the other. I use this one to meet as a single and the other to meet as a couple, it's really not that difficult to set up and manage.

I hate it when a single fem messages me with a profile or a message saying they would want to meet me as a couple, I wouldn't do it to them so don't do it to me! All it does is earn them a delete and block

Northampton

"I have both a single and a couples profile, on both they say I have the other. I use this one to meet as a single and the other to meet as a couple, it's really not that difficult to set up and manage.

I hate it when a single fem messages me with a profile or a message saying they would want to meet me as a couple, I wouldn't do it to them so don't do it to me! All it does is earn them a delete and block "

It does seem to be beyond comprehension for some though.

You can and should have two profiled.....couples to play at home...single to play away.

Wether or not each refers to the other is your choice.

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I agree but hope I don't fall into that catagory. I have a long term bf but play solo. Reason I have a single profile is so I can meet on my own and also chat in private to people without someone else reading over our conversations. I have a couple profile to meet as part of a couple.

Xxxxxx

Even if I did meet alone sometimes I would still just arrange meets as a single from my couples profile. I'm too lazy to deal with a single woman's profile

I don't really get why women who meet with their partners don't just have a couples profile. I get that the woman's profile will get more attention and get around filters, but it seems like more hassle than it's worth. And I would rather people know everything up front anyway.

-Courtney

That is the point that I (as a female) am trying to make... Surely that is a misuse of a single female profile?

You are correct.

This should be reported.

A single profile meets as a single.

If the woman meets with anyone else in tow - be it her partner/FB/mate/binman whether watching or participating is a couple meeting.

Should also be fairly easy to work out if the single fem profile is just a feeder for her couples profile. Act on that accordingly.. always keep your own safety in mind when meeting. "

I disagree! I am not a "feeder". If a bi guy pops a message into my mailbox and he wants to join us at a club I will point him to filthyandgorgeous. If I am arranging to go to a club on my own I will chat on Virginie. I have a boyfriend and a couple profile. I also meet alone. I do masquerade as a single woman.

There is nothing underhand about it. I use fab in a way that suits me!

V xx

Yikes

That should have read. I do NOT masquerade as a single woman.

Giggle xxx

Has to be the best quote of the day!!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Have two profiles then.

My profile dies state that I meet alone!"

Just leave it as it is and talk to people when messaging. There is no need to have multiple profiles to suit every scenario.

"Even if I did meet alone sometimes I would still just arrange meets as a single from my couples profile. I'm too lazy to deal with a single woman's profile

I don't really get why women who meet with their partners don't just have a couples profile. I get that the woman's profile will get more attention and get around filters, but it seems like more hassle than it's worth. And I would rather people know everything up front anyway.

-Courtney "

but they did chipper she had it on singles profile her hubby would be there not in the room if that was stipulated but there at the house

"Is it just us, or does anyone else think that a "Single Female" profile posted by the female half of an existing couple which then includes "Will not meet without hubby/partner being present" is something of a con?

What do others think?"

I'm a single female.

I will meet single guys alone. I will invite single girls to parties I have but will only meet couples with a guy I play with. The main reason for this is I'm not overly bi so meeting a female or a couple on my own just doesn't work well and the dodgy couple profile

My absolute hate. Is so called couples profiles that are just blokes. You know the type you chat arrange a meet then you get the mail. Mrs can't meet its just mr. No no no get a singles profile!!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

This

"Even if I did meet alone sometimes I would still just arrange meets as a single from my couples profile. I'm too lazy to deal with a single woman's profile

-Courtney but they did chipper she had it on singles profile her hubby would be there not in the room if that was stipulated but there at the house "

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular. I just meant it generally. I couldn't be arsed with a single woman's profile, even if I met alone. Seems like too much work.

-Courtney

"I also will not meet a woman who has both single and couple profiles even if it's under her single profile she masquerades. ...In my mind and in the government's benefits schemes she is a couple...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............."

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I don't see it as a con if she is up front on the profile.

Maybe they like to use the chatrooms and both want a log in?

If I was talking to a single man about meeting I wouldn't be happy if he said my wife will be coming with me and waiting outside,or watching and taking photos. I'd tell him where to go.

-Courtney but they did chipper she had it on singles profile her hubby would be there not in the room if that was stipulated but there at the house

I wasn't talking about anyone in particular. I just meant it generally. I couldn't be arsed with a single woman's profile, even if I met alone. Seems like too much work.

-Courtney "

Ooh you're not wrong. My single profile gets ignored most of the time.

Some of this sounds like one rule for men another for women.

Simply a couple profile for a couple - if as a couple only one plays while the other watches than fantastic you've told people no issues

a single profile for a single person - if a single guy said he meets as a single but asked in his messages "is it ok to bring my buddy along, oh he'll only watch" I'm sure plenty would be said about it. I'm also sure if he said I was bringing the wife along so she can sit in the corner strumming her banjo, the single lady who's he's meeting would be pissed.

you should just put your ad as a couple but state that you meet single females on your own.

Anything else is misleading I think

"Some of this sounds like one rule for men another for women.

Simply a couple profile for a couple - if as a couple only one plays while the other watches than fantastic you've told people no issues

a single profile for a single person - if a single guy said he meets as a single but asked in his messages "is it ok to bring my buddy along, oh he'll only watch" I'm sure plenty would be said about it. I'm also sure if he said I was bringing the wife along so she can sit in the corner strumming her banjo, the single lady who's he's meeting would be pissed. "

When single men mention a "female mate" they want to bring along they usually mean an imaginary friend.

Hence the difference.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Some of this sounds like one rule for men another for women.

a single profile for a single person - if a single guy said he meets as a single but asked in his messages "is it ok to bring my buddy along, oh he'll only watch" I'm sure plenty would be said about it. I'm also sure if he said I was bringing the wife along so she can sit in the corner strumming her banjo, the single lady who's he's meeting would be pissed.

When single men mention a "female mate" they want to bring along they usually mean an imaginary friend.

Hence the difference."

I used to have an imaginary friend; next time I'll bring him along; a giant teddy-bear

Oh, and he was invisible to everyone but me

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If it's what they want and is quite clear, then dosnt bother us at all.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I have this single fem profile and a couples profile. This one I only meet and play with men and our couples is to meet other couples and have blocked single men.

Now both profiles say that we only meet & play in clubs, and this that I only go to clubs with my husband ( I am NOT getting into a car with a complete stranger and driving into the middle of nowhere) but once there I can and do play separately, he does his own thing. He never joins me when I play with a man/men, he prefers 1 on 1s to MMFs, so he is never in the same room, watching or taking pic etc. If a couple mails me on here I tell them I do not meet couples, because via this profile I don't. I think I have been clear on my profile about how I meet, if people bothered to read it.....

Our couples profile is for meeting other couples which we rarely do much of these days, it isn't that easy finding 4 people who are all on the same page

"If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple.this is the reality but for most couples it is the woman that has the pulling power

If you report the profile then the site changes them to a couple "

Oh really?? I wonder if that happened to me! I started this profile as a single as I have started to meet alone but noticed yesterday its been changed to a couples profile!

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

I have a sgl female profile aswell as a couple's profile, if a couple do message me,they haven't read my profile as it states I only meet couples as part of a couple and direct them to my couples.

I use the profile so we can both ise the chat rooms at the sametime and too keep in touch I'm friends with.

I do meet and play with sgl guy friends,sgl fems and couples who we both know but 90% of my play is in clubs so chances are hubby will be in the same building. Lol

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

yes it's that simple

So does anyone think the same when it's the other way around? We have a couple profile which we use to meet couples and single guys as we like group play. Real girl also runs a single TV profile as for us T girl gets off having meets arranged for her and not knowing who she's going to meet and real girl likes to watch so mostly would be present.

We are a couple but this type of thing is impossible to do on a couple profile that we both look at, it's also really hard to find guys that are happy with real girl just watching from our couple profile. From the single profile it seems to be understood from the start. Also for search purposes TV admirers would search for TVs so more likely to find us on a single TV profile.

Does this mean we should have only a couple profile?

Have two profiles then.

Just leave it as it is and talk to people when messaging. There is no need to have multiple profiles to suit every scenario. "

Quite! I will and anyone too stupid to work it out isn't worth meeting anyway!!

we have reported a few that message us with 'only meet with' in the reply - if its in the profile doesnt grate as much and at least know where you stand but when it reads like they play alone but dont - then its wrong

"So does anyone think the same when it's the other way around? We have a couple profile which we use to meet couples and single guys as we like group play. Real girl also runs a single TV profile as for us T girl gets off having meets arranged for her and not knowing who she's going to meet and real girl likes to watch so mostly would be present.

We are a couple but this type of thing is impossible to do on a couple profile that we both look at, it's also really hard to find guys that are happy with real girl just watching from our couple profile. From the single profile it seems to be understood from the start. Also for search purposes TV admirers would search for TVs so more likely to find us on a single TV profile.

Does this mean we should have only a couple profile? "

Sounds perfect the way you are doing it now.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"we have reported a few that message us with 'only meet with' in the reply - if its in the profile doesnt grate as much and at least know where you stand but when it reads like they play alone but dont - then its wrong"

If someone doesn't meet alone they're a couple end of, having a single female profile is no better than the single guys making up couples profiles

I have 2 profiles one single and one couple. I don't meet alone but I only have this one for chatting and doing the forums, I don't meet anyone off it or message anyone asking to meet, and they can't message me either.

Also advice if you do meet a dubious single woman. Prepare for the consequences if you get caught. I met a woman and ended up getting a face full on punches sitting in my car from a ex boyfriend who hadn't moved on, either that or maybe I have a face that people like to punch hahaha in fairness it wasn't her fault as she had been split from him for a while but a heads up would of been nice haha

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm a fully fled real single woman

What do others think?"

I agree. I am the female half of a married couple we meet as couple and I meet on my own too but I arrange all meets through the one couples profile - that way Mr6262 feels fully involved

staffordshire

"I'm a fully fled real single woman "

Do you meet without a drink though?

"I'm a fully fled real single woman

"

Eh?

staffordshire

Eh? "

Joke about meeting alone vs only meeting as a couple with a drink as a partner

Was funnier when I first thought of it!

If a woman have a separate profile than the couples ones, something is not right there, maibe another way of cheating as the hubby is away working lol.

Eh?

Joke about meeting alone vs only meeting as a couple with a drink as a partner

Was funnier when I first thought of it!"

Lol oh right

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"If a woman have a separate profile than the couples ones, something is not right there, maibe another way of cheating as the hubby is away working lol."

You have got cheating wives on the brain Shag

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I think the op was specifically referring to single lady profiles stating they will only meet with hubby/partner present. That is a couples profile, regardless of what hubby/partner is doing there, whether it be just watching, taking pics or whatever, she is not on her own

By *andkCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech

I do exactly the same. I have my girl only meets and meet couples as a couple

"If a woman have a separate profile than the couples ones, something is not right there, maibe another way of cheating as the hubby is away working lol.

You have got cheating wives on the brain Shag "

lol and yes I have them on my brain

"If the 'single' female profile won't meet without the other half then she is a couple.this is the reality but for most couples it is the woman that has the pulling power

If you report the profile then the site changes them to a couple "

Afraid they don't.

Nikki has a profile but it says on it she will NOT meet off her profile.it is solely for when I am work and she can go on cam and I can watch her.

"If a woman have a separate profile than the couples ones, something is not right there, maibe another way of cheating as the hubby is away working lol."

Nonsense! V xx

What do others think?"

Totally agree. Not a single lady if in a couple surely

What do others think?

Totally agree. Not a single lady if in a couple surely "

I may not be single in the emotional sense.... I have a boyfriend. But I do have a single woman profile because I fuck people in clubs when Adam isn't around.

V xx

"So does anyone think the same when it's the other way around? We have a couple profile which we use to meet couples and single guys as we like group play. Real girl also runs a single TV profile as for us T girl gets off having meets arranged for her and not knowing who she's going to meet and real girl likes to watch so mostly would be present.

Does this mean we should have only a couple profile? "

I wouldn't to the best of my knowledge meet a single woman who had a couples profile...just too greedy for a start.

"

I wouldn't to the best of my knowledge meet a single woman who had a couples profile...just too greedy for a start. "

This is possibly very true

V xx

Ive had this when contacting a couple whos profile stated that the fem was interested in meeting women. Once we'd chatted and started talking about meeting she mentioned that she always has a social first (which is fine) but then said her partner would be present at that and any other meets for "safety" reasons :/ Never met them in the end x

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I meet alone from my single profile, but only other women. What about those of us who dont claim benefits?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"we have reported a few that message us with 'only meet with' in the reply - if its in the profile doesnt grate as much and at least know where you stand but when it reads like they play alone but dont - then its wrong"

Perhaps they only meet couples as a couple, whereas they meet other singles as a single. I don't meet couples on my single profile

"I also will not meet a woman who has both single and couple profiles even if it's under her single profile she masquerades. ...In my mind and in the government's benefits schemes she is a couple...

I meet alone from my single profile, but only other women. What about those of us who dont claim benefits? "

Everyone is claiming benefits of fab...

"Ive had this when contacting a couple whos profile stated that the fem was interested in meeting women. Once we'd chatted and started talking about meeting she mentioned that she always has a social first (which is fine) but then said her partner would be present at that and any other meets for "safety" reasons :/ Never met them in the end x"

Aah! The old "personal safety" angle rears its head. Yes we have met that one several times. Also had one recently who said "I am single and would love to meet, but my partner would like to meet you both or your wife alone just to make sure you are genuine"... WTF !!

We did not meet them...!

"Ive had this when contacting a couple whos profile stated that the fem was interested in meeting women. Once we'd chatted and started talking about meeting she mentioned that she always has a social first (which is fine) but then said her partner would be present at that and any other meets for "safety" reasons :/ Never met them in the end x

Aah! The old "personal safety" angle rears its head. Yes we have met that one several times. Also had one recently who said "I am single and would love to meet, but my partner would like to meet you both or your wife alone just to make sure you are genuine"... WTF !!

We did not meet them...!"

There's no issue for me if we went for a social with a single lady and she bought a friend or husband along to get to know is first, I would be put off if he insisted on coming along to any play date we had thereafter.

» Add a new message to this topic