FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > lack of men for men

lack of men for men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rant4 OP   Man  over a year ago

South Wales & London

Is there a lack of men for men on this site lately? I get a lot of messages off men asking to meet. Or meet me and I'll introduce you to my girlfriend (not falling for that one sorry)

I'm not looking to meet men!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's lots of "straight" men on this site who are up for meeting other men and playing (without a female present).

I suspect there's some men who message good looking men like yourself just on the off chance.

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I get messages all the time asking if I'm keen for a discreet blow job. One lad even asked for any old warn sports socks or trainers he could buy!!!

Thanks but no thanks..ladies only for me

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Well I guess it takes all sorts and some guys prefer not to list all their preferences on here. However, it's important to respect people. I tend not to make the first move unless it's clear from the profile that a guy is interested in meeting a man.

"Is there a lack of men for men on this site lately? I get a lot of messages off men asking to meet. Or meet me and I'll introduce you to my girlfriend (not falling for that one sorry)

I'm not looking to meet men!!!"

Filter men

"Is there a lack of men for men on this site lately? I get a lot of messages off men asking to meet. Or meet me and I'll introduce you to my girlfriend (not falling for that one sorry)

Filter men"

Yeah. Simple solution. While I am always flattered to get fabs from anyone, filters are a great tool

Filter men

Yeah. Simple solution. While I am always flattered to get fabs from anyone, filters are a great tool "

Weirdly in the last few days since i changed my profile to say im not meeting for a while the number of kessages from "straight" guys has shot up. Had at least 5 tonight.

Normally id get one or two a week tops.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Does it matter so much? It certainly wasn't me.

Filter men

Yeah. Simple solution. While I am always flattered to get fabs from anyone, filters are a great tool "

It doesn't stop them fabbing your pictures...We found some people use them to try and get round filters...

I'm not looking to meet men!!!"

Block them!

I remember you from my last profile!

» Add a new message to this topic