FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Regular fuckbuddy for nsa meets...Not as easy to find anymore

Regular fuckbuddy for nsa meets...Not as easy to find anymore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im looking for 1 regular fuckbuddy for regular fun banter and meets, once upon a time this was quite easy to achieve, but ever since returning to fab after a couple of years sabbatical shall we say, im finding this increasingly difficult, as there seems to be a vast number of....dare i say it WIERDOS now. So if any ladies within the north east want to atleast chat, flirt or even have some fun banter then a hello is all it takes to start. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im looking for 1 regular fuckbuddy for regular fun banter and meets, once upon a time this was quite easy to achieve, but ever since returning to fab after a couple of years sabbatical shall we say, im finding this increasingly difficult, as there seems to be a vast number of....dare i say it WIERDOS now. So if any ladies within the north east want to atleast chat, flirt or even have some fun banter then a hello is all it takes to start. x "

Indeed, there are so many more of those darned weirdos who don't fit your preferences.

We belong to that category.

On the whole, we prefer people to use a less insulting label, such as non-conformist or alternative. It might also be the case that others feel the same way or it might not. We do feel that open-mindedness is a positive quality and one to be admired, especially on a site such as this.

Popcorn please.... chip chip chip...or was that a block

I didn't get past the...

'here to kill time'

opening sentence of your profile.. But I'm going to hazard a guess it's all close up cock pics... I don't think that will get you a regular fb..Maybe rethink profile

» Add a new message to this topic