FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > GROWL -rant-

GROWL -rant-

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everyone has their preferences for people right? Certain things that attract them?

I like long hair on men and some tattoos/piercings, basically alternative looking men. I like curvy women.

Why do people think it's acceptable to PM me abuse because I don't find them attractive? Just because I'm a woman on a swingers site doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with anyone that offers, I wouldn't do that in a bar so why should it be any different? Surely they would rather me play with them because I find them attractive? I'm not gonna play if I don't find them attractive and quite honestly I'd find myself embarrassed if I found out someone played with me and didn't find me attractive.

Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

better out, than in

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

You have to sleep with anyone who asks. It's considered rude not to.

"You have to sleep with anyone who asks. It's considered rude not to. "

apparently so lol, just wanna knock some people's blocks off. Then they go and put a status up aimed at you... playground hahaha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It isn't your fault and they shouldn't do it.

To offer some insight though, and I am not defending the conduct, I think guys come on here and do two things:

- assume due to the volume of people on here, they will get loads of meets

- assume just because somebody swings in turn means they reduce their standards

The reality of the site, as you know, is much different and many end up being rude out of sheer frustration.

Don't like rejection so they spit there dummies out...

There seems a lot of men on here would fuck anything as long as it's breathing lol

I'm no oil painting but got to fancy some one before playing with um

"It isn't your fault and they shouldn't do it.

To offer some insight though, and I am not defending the conduct, I think guys come on here and do two things:

- assume due to the volume of people on here, they will get loads of meets

- assume just because somebody swings in turn means they reduce their standards

The reality of the site, as you know, is much different and many end up being rude out of sheer frustration. "

Exactly, it really annoys me. They don't bother reading my profile. Or they do and then say 'I know I don't meet what you said but wanted to try my luck' GO AWAY I have things to do haha!

"Don't like rejection so they spit there dummies out...

There seems a lot of men on here would fuck anything as long as it's breathing lol

I'm no oil painting but got to fancy some one before playing with um "

Exactly. I can't sleep with someone I don't find attractive and I wouldn't expect them to with me but obviously men tend to more?? lol

"Everyone has their preferences for people right? Certain things that attract them?

I like long hair on men and some tattoos/piercings, basically alternative looking men. I like curvy women.

Why do people think it's acceptable to PM me abuse because I don't find them attractive? Just because I'm a woman on a swingers site doesn't mean I'm going to sleep with anyone that offers, I wouldn't do that in a bar so why should it be any different? Surely they would rather me play with them because I find them attractive? I'm not gonna play if I don't find them attractive and quite honestly I'd find myself embarrassed if I found out someone played with me and didn't find me attractive.

Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out. "

thanks for sharing

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how naive people can be at times. There has never been anywhere you can literally rock up and just pick up a willing female, whether it be in real life or other sites, so why they assume this site is different I don't know

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

The way I see it is that we are only here the once. Playing with people with mutual attraction surely makes for better fun.

If we get turned down then move along surely? No amount of arguing is going to change a person's preference is it?

"Don't like rejection so they spit there dummies out...

I'm no oil painting but got to fancy some one before playing with um

Exactly. I can't sleep with someone I don't find attractive and I wouldn't expect them to with me but obviously men tend to more?? lol"

Some think of it like this....

A jump is a jump!!!!! Adds to the score....

I was like that once but I was 18!!! Some guys are just dicks!!!

It bugs me when I get messages asking why I don't like them etc or will I meet them anyway?!

"It bugs me when I get messages asking why I don't like them etc or will I meet them anyway?!"

Back when I was younger (within your age range),I would have messaged you,but even on my best day wouldn't expect you to be interested.........

( BIG SIGH) where Haverthwaite years gone

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Everyone has their preferences for people right? Certain things that attract them?

Sorry for the rant but needed to get it out. "

Quite simply. Don't argue with them. Tell them 'no thanks'.

That should suffice. Don't reply after that.

X

Yeah it;s just when you're called a cunt it's annoying lol

Chester

"Yeah it;s just when you're called a cunt it's annoying lol"

Take no notice.

I'm sure you're not a cunt.

If they are abusive report the mail to Admin.

What do you say when you are turning them down?

I just say sorry but you're not my type, you seem lovely but not for me, hope you find what you're looking for x

around them lines x

Say yeah I've got one but I'm not one, and even if I was you still ain't getting any!!

I get abuse from someone nearly every day I am on here, just because I am a bbw, so know how you feel,not nice at all.

"I just say sorry but you're not my type, you seem lovely but not for me, hope you find what you're looking for x

around them lines x"

I do the same. If they reply again asking "but whyyy" I don't ever reply again.

They are normally the men who moan the site is full of fakes - when in reality they either get no response or those that do respond get put off and decide against meeting them after all. My pet hate is men that moan about the number of "fakes" and time wasters which is what they like to call anyone who doesn't drop their knickers for them.

Feel much better now I've had my little chunter about them though so thanks for starting the thread. Sorry to hear you've been getting grief. If they want someone to fuck them even if there is no attraction then they are on the wrong website and need to accept they will probably have to pay for it..xx

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

We just don't get into message tag.. We simply delete and move on. But I agree... It's nice to get it off your chest sometimes X

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 17:19:02]

I don't even answer anymore if they aren't what I'm looking for.. Just delete and block.. Fed up of the abuse and why's.... I have all filters on more than off lately x

Do you feel better for getting it off your chest?

It seems to be a common theme and I can understand why people delete without reply, if they get abuse when they do. Those that reply to me with a 'no thanks, not my type, etc', I usually thank them for taking the time to reply and move on.

Not quite sure what people think would happen abusing you and others? Hardly going to persuade you to change your mind is it!

As others have said, report, block and move on.

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Totally agree... I have my preferences that I absolutely will not compromise.. They have to be Female with arms or arm, legs (optional) and a head..

Anyone dont fit that bill gets deleted and blocked.. or will do if I ever get a message

Chester

"I don't even answer anymore if they aren't what I'm looking for.. Just delete and block.. Fed up of the abuse and why's.... I have all filters on more than off lately x"

She's telling the truth. XXxX

I've calmed a bit now

Chester

"I've calmed a bit now "

Thanks good to hear!

You'll have more problems soon no doubt. I've had issues with some ladies over the past few weeks. Haha!

Just block them after politely saying no, there's no possible come back or abuse then.

"I've calmed a bit now "
good hey focus on the really nice positive guys ,their are a few of us x

"I don't even answer anymore if they aren't what I'm looking for.. Just delete and block.. Fed up of the abuse and why's.... I have all filters on more than off lately x

"

"I don't even answer anymore if they aren't what I'm looking for.. Just delete and block.. Fed up of the abuse and why's.... I have all filters on more than off lately x

"

but she is the best a man can get ,stands to reason she will be popular

No excuse for abuse from people that don't get the message in here!!! Suck it up big fella (or girl) and just get on with it elsewhere! Who can be arsed with the grief??

"I've calmed a bit now "

That's good.

You will get abuse because they're abusers. Lucky they showed themselves for what they really are.

» Add a new message to this topic