FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting meets on here

Getting meets on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had a fab hotel room booked yesterday, we know Sunday's aren't the best nights to get a meet as people have family and work commitments.

After advertising for 1 week and status updates for a week we failed to get a meet, this is becoming more common in this site, we've both decided that from now on we will only meet at clubs as that's where the real players are, this site is full of daydreamers and fake profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's the purpose of the post then?

It isn't always easy to get meets and your post, as an attractive couple, with various photos and verifications, as well an ability to accommodate, demonstrates this.

I guess its a case of take it or leave it. Personally meeting at clubs doesn't appeal to me but if that is your thing go for it

omg !!!!! your cracking pair who are genuine "swingers" who on earth would not want to meet you when handed on a plate lol

This is not instashag, patience is the key lol.

"We had a fab hotel room booked yesterday, we know Sunday's aren't the best nights to get a meet as people have family and work commitments.

After advertising for 1 week and status updates for a week we failed to get a meet, this is becoming more common in this site, we've both decided that from now on we will only meet at clubs as that's where the real players are, this site is full of daydreamers and fake profiles

"

Can I just ask,are you actually looking to meet today as your profile indicates?

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Shame you hadnt got the hotel nearer us, we'd have been game lol. Only just started using the meets section though.

B

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"We had a fab hotel room booked yesterday, we know Sunday's aren't the best nights to get a meet as people have family and work commitments.

"

What did you put as your requested meet for Sunday?

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Just asking as there's often posts saying how unsuccessful couples are looking for single bi fems

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

I don't believe for one second that you failed to get a meet. There are thousands of men on here who would have been willing. I'm 100% certain if that.

How picky/choosy are you?

Yeah we're looking to meet, we put our post as looking to meet for a few drinks, if all happy then back to our hotel, we were looking for couples and the elusive single female

Purpose of the post, this site is a site to meet people, it seems to us that it's becoming near impossible to get meets on here

"I don't believe for one second that you failed to get a meet. There are thousands of men on here who would have been willing. I'm 100% certain if that.

How picky/choosy are you?"

We're not looking for guys, how picky or choosy? If we wouldn't pull them in Vanilla life then we won't swing with them

"I don't believe for one second that you failed to get a meet. There are thousands of men on here who would have been willing. I'm 100% certain if that.

They're not looking for single guys.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I looked at the pics and daydreamed

They arent looking for men

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

If it'd have been down south I'd have been up for it

Chester

We're not looking for guys, how picky or choosy? If we wouldn't pull them in Vanilla life then we won't swing with them"

Ok, well the reason is due to the ratios and marketing.

No females will meat just like that. You have to befriend them first. No woman will just turn up at a hotel. It takes time to befriend them.

As for couples, they aren't as hard, but you need to message then and connect.

"Yeah we're looking to meet, we put our post as looking to meet for a few drinks, if all happy then back to our hotel, we were looking for couples and the elusive single female

Purpose of the post, this site is a site to meet people, it seems to us that it's becoming near impossible to get meets on here "

The only reason I ask is because there are some profiles on here who put their 'meet today' sign very regularly when looking for weekend fun. I can only assume it is as a means of trying to get more options for the weekend meets. The problem with this approach is that you see the 'meet today' sign so often you don't know when they are actually looking to meet.

Chester

We're not looking for guys, how picky or choosy? If we wouldn't pull them in Vanilla life then we won't swing with them

No females will meat just like that. You have to befriend them first. No woman will just turn up at a hotel. It takes time to befriend them.

As for couples, they aren't as hard, but you need to message then and connect."

Women will 'meat'. Damn you phone...

"Yeah we're looking to meet, we put our post as looking to meet for a few drinks, if all happy then back to our hotel, we were looking for couples and the elusive single female

Purpose of the post, this site is a site to meet people, it seems to us that it's becoming near impossible to get meets on here "

Yes, it's getting harder on here, lots of talk and no meet, must be us

We've done all of the above, we've spoke for weeks etc, in our meet post it specified drinks and to see how we all felt before we went back to our hotel, we had a few messages but nothing solid, most pulling out at the last min, clubs are great as everyone is there for the same thing.

Purpose of the post, this site is a site to meet people, it seems to us that it's becoming near impossible to get meets on here

Yes, it's getting harder on here, lots of talk and no meet, must be us"

Here's another couple who we think are hot having the same problems on here, so it can't just be us xx

Are you looking for someone new ?

You could always arrange a meet with a couple you have met before, Or like people have said start chatting with some couples and arrange meeting days with them, Even if you where looking for Men I personally wouldn't meet you unless we have been chatting for awhile, It's certainly nothing to do with how you look but I like to get to know someone a little before I meet, Maybe a lot of people do the same

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I DO meet just like that. I'm not here to be befriended first. In most cases I prefer to meet in clubs to check there's connection but there's enough to see from the profile already to go for the hotel meet. Maybe I'm not a typical single fem

Chester

We've done all of the above, we've spoke for weeks etc, in our meet post it specified drinks and to see how we all felt before we went back to our hotel, we had a few messages but nothing solid, most pulling out at the last min, clubs are great as everyone is there for the same thing."

Well that is annoying. I agree.

But what I've found is thst with women, you really do have to fully connect. You have to befriend them properly. They have to trust you.

Generally speaking, if you befriend her enough, she will stay true to her word.

Couples, well, I generally find that, if you befriend the man, it will go well.

Chester

I DO meet just like that. I'm not here to be befriended first. In most cases I prefer to meet in clubs to check there's connection but there's enough to see from the profile already to go for the hotel meet. Maybe I'm not a typical single fem "

In my time here, I have never met a woman who would meet up just like that. I find that I have to prove myself first.

But that's just how I see it. Maybe other men know something I don't.

We have quiet a few friends who we meet socially with, main problem is people say they will meet but pull out at the last minute, honestly we weren't that gutted as we had hours of fun back at the hotel, the main observation of the majority of people on here is all talk and no action, we won't play unless there is a physical attraction as well as personality attraction etc, as the meet post said we wanted to meet for drinks before any play went on

Here's another couple who we think are hot having the same problems on here, so it can't just be us xx"

Aww thanks, you are a hot couple too and the correct footie team, maybe when we get up to watch LFC we can meet up, go to Townhouse?

On another note, finding a single lady off here is a waste of time, all our lady friends have been via clubs initially, meeting couples if you chat for more than 48 hours without arranging a meet, forget it, waste of time, if they are not excited about meeting you initially they will be even less so a few weeks down the line!

If we only looked for couples and single women , we would agree.

Luckily we meet single guys too .....

Do you mail people?

Chester

"We have quiet a few friends who we meet socially with, main problem is people say they will meet but pull out at the last minute, honestly we weren't that gutted as we had hours of fun back at the hotel, the main observation of the majority of people on here is all talk and no action, we won't play unless there is a physical attraction as well as personality attraction etc, as the meet post said we wanted to meet for drinks before any play went on "

I understand that. But people will meet. Even rare women will meet.

For me, I found that I had to get to know them well before any sort of meet, social or not.

If anyone says they will meet and then don't turn up, give them a second chance, then push them to the side. Look for someone else.

It's annoying I know.

One lady I befriended a long time ago did this, backed out last minute. That's fine but I never messaged her again.

Do you mail people?"

Yeah we do, again promised the world and get nothing lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I think you're probably right to meet at clubs only. It does remove a lot of variables. Hope you get better luck.

Just to clear the Daydreamer comment up..

We class a Daydreamers profile as this, No pics, No Veris, The absolute bullshit excuse of trying to upload pics but for some reason they are taking hours/days to be approved...oh and if anyone thinks that these profiles are genuine and not some Weirdo hiding behind a couples profile then I can see them buying a jar of magic beans

Well like you said maybe clubs is the way to go for you and let other couples contact you for meets on here

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"

Book a hotel near us, advertise a meet and then call the police as we try to break down your door

"Just to clear the Daydreamer comment up..

We class a Daydreamers profile as this, No pics, No Veris, The absolute bullshit excuse of trying to upload pics but for some reason they are taking hours/days to be approved...oh and if anyone thinks that these profiles are genuine and not some Weirdo hiding behind a couples profile then I can see them buying a jar of magic beans "

Trust your gut. If something doesn't seem quite right, stop chatting. Daydreamer types are easy to spot and avoid.

How much for the beans...?

"Just to clear the Daydreamer comment up..

We class a Daydreamers profile as this, No pics, No Veris, The absolute bullshit excuse of trying to upload pics but for some reason they are taking hours/days to be approved...oh and if anyone thinks that these profiles are genuine and not some Weirdo hiding behind a couples profile then I can see them buying a jar of magic beans

Trust your gut. If something doesn't seem quite right, stop chatting. Daydreamer types are easy to spot and avoid.

How much for the beans...? "

Depends what your offering for them

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

It can be hard for most people, couples or singles to get a meet on fab. We struggle sometimes too.

"

It's surprising to read this. I thought couples get 1,000's of messages to go through.

I think you're probably right to meet at clubs only. It does remove a lot of variables. Hope you get better luck."

We agree , but it does have to be said , it's a sad reflection on the site .

"No females will meat just like that. You have to befriend them first. No woman will just turn up at a hotel. It takes time to befriend them.

Not entirely true, I meet when I'm horny. Both my meets have been arranged a few hours before they happen. I'm more reluctant to arrange meets in advance incase I'm not horny although that is pretty rare these days

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have often put up a meet request 'social only'

I have never had any response (from people who meet my criteria) It seems that unless they are guaranteed sex, they are just not interested

"

So failed to get any offers at all or failed to get any offers from aomone you wanted to fuck?

Sounds a bit like you put the cart before the horse though booking a room on an awkward night then trying to arrange a meet.

Why not get the meet then book the room.

By *ig Ted 66Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Really ?? - you've have 300+ meets? - cannot be that hard for you!

So failed to get any offers at all or failed to get any offers from aomone you wanted to fuck?

Sounds a bit like you put the cart before the horse though booking a room on an awkward night then trying to arrange a meet.

Why not get the meet then book the room."

Not at all, we booked the room for ourselves to have a few drinks and a meal, we thought it would be good fun to get a meet, it wasn't the bee all and end all for the reason of our hotel visit, again we had offers but 90% from suspect profiles and 10% from profiles that didn't seem compatible for what we were all looking for

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

This site is just a contact site, a tool to contact others, nothing more

"

Other than statuses and a meet did you do anything pro-active? Maybe seeking people out and messaging them yourself would be better than waiting for them to come to you?

Other than statuses and a meet did you do anything pro-active? Maybe seeking people out and messaging them yourself would be better than waiting for them to come to you?"

Yeah we sent smoke signals out for a week lol, honestly we did message profiles etc

Why not get the meet then book the room.

Not at all, we booked the room for ourselves to have a few drinks and a meal, we thought it would be good fun to get a meet, it wasn't the bee all and end all for the reason of our hotel visit, again we had offers but 90% from suspect profiles and 10% from profiles that didn't seem compatible for what we were all looking for"

Why 90% from suspect profiles what you described as suspect before no pics, no veries, new etc there is a filter for each of those things so you should get none

Would happily meet with you but distance Sunday's is not good for us and doubt we would meet your expectations ,but after looking over your profile your not doing so bad ,totally understand you position as like you our time is limited and struggling latterly when we have the time for meets nothing,but when no free time loads offers typical hey good luck xx

By *orth South DivideCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I think it depends on how you view the site. Meets can happen in many ways, it seems. We use fab to arrange to meet people at clubs. If they don't show, it's no big deal as there are generally other people to play with while we're there.

We also use fab as a way of staying in contact with people we have already met. Oh, and we have also used the 'who is close to me' option on a couple of occasions to have socials.

I guess we'd have a contingency of heading for the nearest club in the event of a no show at a hotel....

"I think it depends on how you view the site. Meets can happen in many ways, it seems. We use fab to arrange to meet people at clubs. If they don't show, it's no big deal as there are generally other people to play with while we're there.

We also use fab as a way of staying in contact with people we have already met. Oh, and we have also used the 'who is close to me' option on a couple of occasions to have socials.

I guess we'd have a contingency of heading for the nearest club in the event of a no show at a hotel...."

Oh we did have contingency plans, we went to a lap dance bar, the girl gave A one very hot & naughty dance

By *orth South DivideCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I think it depends on how you view the site. Meets can happen in many ways, it seems. We use fab to arrange to meet people at clubs. If they don't show, it's no big deal as there are generally other people to play with while we're there.

I guess we'd have a contingency of heading for the nearest club in the event of a no show at a hotel....

Oh we did have contingency plans, we went to a lap dance bar, the girl gave A one very hot & naughty dance "

Excellent

Really ?? - you've have 300+ meets? - cannot be that hard for you! "

90% are from club meets and hosting newbie night, very rarely have we been able to arrange a meet just from here x

"

Do you ever try and chat to people first?

I can't see the point of the meets section as I'd get absolutely zero out of fucking a random who came knocking at my door.

"

Profile only 9 months old and 24 veris. You poor kids

Do you ever try and chat to people first?

I can't see the point of the meets section as I'd get absolutely zero out of fucking a random who came knocking at my door. "

Disclaimer: obviously if it works for you, great. But if not, I think I see a solution here.

"

cool

"

So very true.

think the main reason might have been the sunday night thing - we messaged you in the past but i think we are a bit old

"It can be hard for most people, couples or singles to get a meet on fab. We struggle sometimes too."

I agree, it's hard for a single woman to get a meet; especially if you don't play on the first meet (like me).

"It can be hard for most people, couples or singles to get a meet on fab. We struggle sometimes too.

I agree, it's hard for a single woman to get a meet; especially if you don't play on the first meet (like me)."

We would never expect anyone to play on a first meet, like ourselves if we meet we don't expect anything to happen, we will only play if ALL parties are happy and comfortable x

"I have often put up a meet request 'social only'

I have never had any response (from people who meet my criteria) It seems that unless they are guaranteed sex, they are just not interested "

Can't say we blame them

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I have often put up a meet request 'social only'

I have never had any response (from people who meet my criteria) It seems that unless they are guaranteed sex, they are just not interested

Can't say we blame them "

I'm not going to garantee sex if I'm not interested am I? But some do I suppose

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Not had problems getting meets in other places, but we do here! Lots of time wasters and wanna-be's.

Like the site, but as a social tool now. Meet old mates or clubs!

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"

For what it's worth, you guys look great can't believe you found it hard to get a meet. We've had our share of let downs too, maybe swap stories some time?

» Add a new message to this topic