FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do most males lie

Why do most males lie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ooookkkayyy

This will probably cause a lot of controversy just a quick question in our experience we have come across lots of weirdos fakes but one reoccuring theme seems to be males that will basically say or be anything to get the chance to play dont get me wrong i understand this is an adult site but obviously everyone has there type of attraction but single males seem to just want to bang anything regardless?

And they will say whatever is needed to accomplish this ie vwe or can go all night but surely if they do play and only last 2 minutes then these lies would be found out or the vwe one for instance beforehand when they send a pic of there cock (what is it with them all that makes them think you see a cock and your going to beg them for it) then they seem offended when you dont lol

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cause they think with there balls not there brains !

Fair point lol

"Ooookkkayyy

This will probably cause a lot of controversy just a quick question in our experience we have come across lots of weirdos fakes but one reoccuring theme seems to be males that will basically say or be anything to get the chance to play dont get me wrong i understand this is an adult site but obviously everyone has there type of attraction but single males seem to just want to bang anything regardless?

And they will say whatever is needed to accomplish this ie vwe or can go all night but surely if they do play and only last 2 minutes then these lies would be found out or the vwe one for instance beforehand when they send a pic of there cock (what is it with them all that makes them think you see a cock and your going to beg them for it) then they seem offended when you dont lol

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are"

I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys not all will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm

"Ooookkkayyy

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys not all will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm "

Very true even to the point where we have had a male cum and then get up get dressed and go whilst i am still there playing with myself wich i found very rude lol

By *tep121Man  over a year ago

manchester

A lot of guys are just idiots, gives the rest of us a bad name..

A lot of guys think there gods gift and women Re there's!

"Ooookkkayyy

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys ynot all will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm

Very true even to the point where we have had a male cum and then get up get dressed and go whilst i am still there playing with myself wich i found very rude lol"

Awwwww well that's just bad manners he was using you !!!!

"Ooookkkayyy

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys ynot all will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm

Very true even to the point where we have had a male cum and then get up get dressed and go whilst i am still there playing with myself wich i found very rude lol Awwwww well that's just bad manners he was using you !!!! "

Yep we learn by our mistakes luckily

waiting for the 'those meanies give us good guys a bad name' crew to arrive

Those meanies give us bad guys a good name

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Get the guy to make you cum first then. any balking - kick his arse out the damn door

"Those meanies give us bad guys a good name "

you know the ones..

"all those timewasters/liars (enter whatever negative quality you like) give all us good genuine guys a bad name...."

they always pop up on these things

"Those meanies give us bad guys a good name

you know the ones..

"all those timewasters/liars (enter whatever negative quality you like) give all us good genuine guys a bad name...."

they always pop up on these things "

yes I do so many negative people here but I do my bit for positivity and MAN kind and colourful threads

Hence we have a rather rigorous system now that we do not falter from to decide with who we play but you get the same comments all the time "your just wasting my time or "you have no intention of meeting" wich is not true we have just been pushed to it by people who lie or try and make out there things that there not

"Those meanies give us bad guys a good name

you know the ones..

they always pop up on these things yes I do so many negative people here but I do my bit for positivity and MAN kind and colourful threads "

just keep doing yer bit then

i'm gonna go get my shades if i'm gonna keep looking at your posts though

"Hence we have a rather rigorous system now that we do not falter from to decide with who we play but you get the same comments all the time "your just wasting my time or "you have no intention of meeting" wich is not true we have just been pushed to it by people who lie or try and make out there things that there not"
look theirs no accounting for taste you can go in one butchers and buy a steak but in another they'll give it away

"Hence we have a rather rigorous system now that we do not falter from to decide with who we play but you get the same comments all the time "your just wasting my time or "you have no intention of meeting" wich is not true we have just been pushed to it by people who lie or try and make out there things that there not look theirs no accounting for taste you can go in one butchers and buy a steak but in another they'll give it away "

i wanna know where this free steak is!

"Hence we have a rather rigorous system now that we do not falter from to decide with who we play but you get the same comments all the time "your just wasting my time or "you have no intention of meeting" wich is not true we have just been pushed to it by people who lie or try and make out there things that there not look theirs no accounting for taste you can go in one butchers and buy a steak but in another they'll give it away

i wanna know where this free steak is! "

In the butchers apprently lol

its not just the men that lie ...

"Hence we have a rather rigorous system now that we do not falter from to decide with who we play but you get the same comments all the time "your just wasting my time or "you have no intention of meeting" wich is not true we have just been pushed to it by people who lie or try and make out there things that there not look theirs no accounting for taste you can go in one butchers and buy a steak but in another they'll give it away

i wanna know where this free steak is! "

why do you have a black eye to

i wanna know where this free steak is!

In the butchers apprently lol "

which one!!! i feel like i'm missing out here

i wanna know where this free steak is! why do you have a black eye to "

Okay this is getting to weird blackeye????

i wanna know where this free steak is! why do you have a black eye to "

i will if our lass finds out i missed out on free steak

i wanna know where this free steak is! why do you have a black eye to

Okay this is getting to weird blackeye???? "

bit of cold steak calms a black swolen eye down

i will if our lass finds out i missed out on free steak "

don't tell her work on that age old premise that what she doesn't know (and she doesn't know a lot ) won't hurt her

bit of cold steak calms a black swolen eye down "

Lol.i know that just confused at the comparison regarding the discussion lol blonde moment sorry guys lol

i will if our lass finds out i missed out on free steak don't tell her work on that age old premise that what she doesn't know (and she doesn't know a lot ) won't hurt her "

she reads the forums.....

i'm fucked.....

bit of cold steak calms a black swolen eye down

Lol.i know that just confused at the comparison regarding the discussion lol blonde moment sorry guys lol"

these things have a habbit of going off on a tangent at times....

ui will if our lass finds out i missed out on free steak don't tell her work on that age old premise that what she doesn't know (and she doesn't know a lot ) won't hurt her

i'm fucked....."

what's her name and surely that's a good thing

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"A lot of guys are just idiots, gives the rest of us a bad name.."

Oh it's their fault you get no meets is it? Of course it is!

Couldn't be yours, could it?

Nah!

It's those ...idiots...

ui will if our lass finds out i missed out on free steak don't tell her work on that age old premise that what she doesn't know (and she doesn't know a lot ) won't hurt her

i'm fucked..... what's her name and surely that's a good thing "

thegirlnextdoor.

it's a good thing if she misses this thread and doesn't see i missed out on the great 2016 steak giveaway!

i'm fucked..... what's her name and surely that's a good thing

thegirlnextdoor.

it's a good thing if she misses this thread and doesn't see i missed out on the great 2016 steak giveaway! "

thegirlnextdoor I've seen her never chatted though and the other one girl next door is that not the perfect pussy ?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"i'm gonna go get my shades if i'm gonna keep looking at your posts though "

Sorry, think I encouraged him on another thread, My bad

thegirlnextdoor.

it's a good thing if she misses this thread and doesn't see i missed out on the great 2016 steak giveaway! thegirlnextdoor I've seen her never chatted though and the other one girl next door is that not the perfect pussy ? "

i prefer my girl next door better curves

"i'm gonna go get my shades if i'm gonna keep looking at your posts though

Sorry, think I encouraged him on another thread, My bad "

what you go doing that for?

he'd just calmed down too.....

thegirlnextdoor.

it's a good thing if she misses this thread and doesn't see i missed out on the great 2016 steak giveaway! thegirlnextdoor I've seen her never chatted though and the other one girl next door is that not the perfect pussy ?

i prefer my girl next door better curves"

good man I'm not a fan of the other one either if I can't chat to the person they have no meaning for me

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

he'd just calmed down too....."

In my defence, I did suggest that he should be limited to 2 emoji per post though

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

No lies here, I'm hung like a budgies tongue and last about 10 mins

Men lie to get sex

The next thing you're going to tell me is there is no Santa Claus

Xmas we wait for it in anticipation and its gone in a cats whisker

"Ooookkkayyy

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys not all will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm

Very true even to the point where we have had a male cum and then get up get dressed and go whilst i am still there playing with myself wich i found very rude lol"

Lol

Oh but getting back on track many women lie to and their photos are a little deceiving to say the least

"Fair point lol"

Is it?

"Oh but getting back on track many women lie to and their photos are a little deceiving to say the least "

Yes Sir ... Let's say pictures can be deceiving

"Oh but getting back on track many women lie to and their photos are a little deceiving to say the least

Yes Sir ... Let's say pictures can be deceiving "

oh very one in particular but hey onwards and upwards one of the things I find frustrating not annoying though is when you go to look at a profile after someone makes a comment and its hidden and I understand why women do it but ninja mode really it should be banned let people know you've been there

thegirlnextdoor.

it's a good thing if she misses this thread and doesn't see i missed out on the great 2016 steak giveaway! thegirlnextdoor I've seen her never chatted though and the other one girl next door is that not the perfect pussy ?

i prefer my girl next door better curves good man I'm not a fan of the other one either if I can't chat to the person they have no meaning for me "

i'm sure the other one is ok, she's just not very 'me' is all

he'd just calmed down too.....

In my defence, I did suggest that he should be limited to 2 emoji per post though "

sure there wasn't a zero after that 2?

thegirlnextdoor.

i prefer my girl next door better curves good man I'm not a fan of the other one either if I can't chat to the person they have no meaning for me

i'm sure the other one is ok, she's just not very 'me' is all"

I think the other one works in Asda she's an early riser

Lie...would you really meet an 18 yr old or 99 year old?

As there are only female pictures on display, how do we know you're a couple?

How do we know that is actually your age?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Oh but getting back on track many women lie to and their photos are a little deceiving to say the least

Yes Sir ... Let's say pictures can be deceiving oh very one in particular but hey onwards and upwards one of the things I find frustrating not annoying though is when you go to look at a profile after someone makes a comment and its hidden and I understand why women do it but ninja mode really it should be banned let people know you've been there "

But I like wearing my Cloak of Invisibility when perving through the profiles

"Lie...would you really meet an 18 yr old or 99 year old?

"

Okay point taken i should be a bit more accurate with the profile butwe have been verified that should show to some extent that were genuine lol

"Lie...would you really meet an 18 yr old or 99 year old?

And we also have pics of both of us in private

Okay point taken i should be a bit more accurate with the profile butwe have been verified that should show to some extent that were genuine lol"

Just because most of the weirdos/bad experiences you've had have been with males, it doesn't automatically follow that most men lie.

People of all kinds will tell you what you want to hear - sometimes the risk of demanding specific attributes like VWE, repeater, is that people will lie to meet that. They shouldn't, obviously, but they will.

Crazy emoji post. Tooooo early

"waiting for the 'those meanies give us good guys a bad name' crew to arrive

"

Someone already did, a few posts above you

"Just because most of the weirdos/bad experiences you've had have been with males, it doesn't automatically follow that most men lie.

People of all kinds will tell you what you want to hear - sometimes the risk of demanding specific attributes like VWE, repeater, is that people will lie to meet that. They shouldn't, obviously, but they will. "

And one man's VWE is another man's well endowed. Honestly, I do think men think if they're slightly larger than average, then they are VWE/ well hung.

"Just because most of the weirdos/bad experiences you've had have been with males, it doesn't automatically follow that most men lie.

People of all kinds will tell you what you want to hear - sometimes the risk of demanding specific attributes like VWE, repeater, is that people will lie to meet that. They shouldn't, obviously, but they will.

And one man's VWE is another man's well endowed. Honestly, I do think men think if they're slightly larger than average, then they are VWE/ well hung."

Oops, some men.

"waiting for the 'those meanies give us good guys a bad name' crew to arrive

Someone already did, a few posts above you "

yeah i spotted that after i posted...i really ought to start reading threads before posting on them

ah well

I wonder if the male partner of the couple is included in this dragnet.

People of all kinds will tell you what you want to hear - sometimes the risk of demanding specific attributes like VWE, repeater, is that people will lie to meet that. They shouldn't, obviously, but they will. "

Exactly my point repeater for example its obvious if they meet he cums then i expect him to carry on but he cant then hes caught but i suppose at that point they wouldnt care lol

"I wonder if the male partner of the couple is included in this dragnet."

I write the profile so he cant lie lol and i wouldnt i don't see the point as when you meet these lies come out

"Ooookkkayyy

Well there's a reason they are single...

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 07:44:36]

I hate cock pics sent on messages. And lets be honest cocks are functional not pretty. And when its inside you who cares what it looks like? As long as I get the white stuff out of them.

But yes, many men do lie, its just to get there leg over. Like the one I had last week who was trying to convince me I'd meet him in a hotel and left begging for more! As I've only had 3 local hotel meets and I knew who they were with I'm sure I'd of remembered him.His cover was blown. My ex life partner was a compulsive fibber. So I don't believe anything any one says unless I see it with my own eyes.

dover

Even the discreet, genuine, professional men lie

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

And women never do

Males lie, any lie to give their cock a go. They are not fussy, just a fuck. Women are fussy who gets to grunt on them.....

"And women never do"

They can hardly lie about the size of their cock

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Where the fuck is my steak?!?!

"I hate cock pics sent on messages. And lets be honest cocks are functional not pretty. And when its inside you who cares what it looks like? As long as I get the white stuff out of them.

But yes, many men do lie, its just to get there leg over. Like the one I had last week who was trying to convince me I'd meet him in a hotel and left begging for more! As I've only had 3 local hotel meets and I knew who they were with I'm sure I'd of remembered him.His cover was blown. My ex life partner was a compulsive fibber. So I don't believe anything any one says unless I see it with my own eyes. "

Cocks not nice looking only functional ? that's it make us feel even more insecure about our cock LoL

"A lot of guys are just idiots, gives the rest of us a bad name..

"

utter cack....

a rose will stand out more in a field of thorns than it will in a field of roses.

i love that fact there are apparently so many idiots on here, makes it so much easier to stand out than if there were thousands upon thousands of perfect gentlemen.

if one or two women are stupid enough to tar all men with the the same brush, i'm not gonna loose a wink of sleep over it...

the fools make the nice chaps look even better, and the other nice guys are commpetition for each other forcing each other to raise their game so to me, the more men here, the better the 'market' is as it were.

"Where the fuck is my steak?!?! "

errr....nobody told me where they were giving away at! i did ask...

go ask trademark...can't miss him, about 8 billion emoticons on any thread he's visited

Can I steak my reputation on this thread.

"Where the fuck is my steak?!?!

go ask trademark...can't miss him, about 8 billion emoticons on any thread he's visited "

hey people were getting upset have had to quit emojees ,so for those that loved it sorry

"Where the fuck is my steak?!?!

go ask trademark...can't miss him, about 8 billion emoticons on any thread he's visited hey people were getting upset have had to quit emojees ,so for those that loved it sorry "

peoples eyes were bleeding

I'd of thought the answer to this is obvious, to get a shag!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

We all embellish the truth, if you are not, then there's a whole new exciting world for you to discover out there...

I can't cont the amount of times someone has asked me if I could do something that I had no idea how to do and I said yes.

Then once I did it, I have gained that power, a few war wounds maybe and one or two defeats, but that attitude has taken me across the world and back...

I think they say "fake it, till you make it".

"We all embellish the truth, if you are not, then there's a whole new exciting world for you to discover out there...

I can't cont the amount of times someone has asked me if I could do something that I had no idea how to do and I said yes.

Then once I did it, I have gained that power, a few war wounds maybe and one or two defeats, but that attitude has taken me across the world and back...

I think they say "fake it, till you make it"."

i lied my way to skegness once.

Well, it gets them the meets. So, why would they tell the truth?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

People say all kindsa shit on their profiles

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Just had a "couple" with phrases such as "message me, looking for play" etc on their profile. Then he goes to say in a message "are you looking for a guy" etc.

Not so politely, we explained that when we look for males, we use male profiles and to stop using fake profiles to get past filters. A report later, his profile disappeared lol

B

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 13:26:43]

London

"We all embellish the truth, if you are not, then there's a whole new exciting world for you to discover out there...

i lied my way to skegness once. "

Livin the dream!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"Cause they think with there balls not there brains !"

This ^^. We get more than 10 messages a day from white guys when the profile clearly states single black guys only.

dover

utter cack....

a rose will stand out more in a field of thorns than it will in a field of roses.

i love that fact there are apparently so many idiots on here, makes it so much easier to stand out than if there were thousands upon thousands of perfect gentlemen.

if one or two women are stupid enough to tar all men with the the same brush, i'm not gonna loose a wink of sleep over it...

the fools make the nice chaps look even better, and the other nice guys are commpetition for each other forcing each other to raise their game so to me, the more men here, the better the 'market' is as it were.

"

I quite agree with this

i agree 110% . 99% of men will tell you black is white and a portion will even convince you to get a result . . . The idea isnt just about men lying and saying im this and im that . You women/couples really do need to start thinking outside the box . And be able to look at the real difference between confidence and arrogance . Whats the biggest issue . Them being liars or the other party or person/s being gullible enough to be taken in by them lies . . .

I am me and nobody else . I am real and my confidence comes from what i know not what i want .

Are we seeing any of those tell tale signs yet people ? I know theres a few of you have . To intrigue someone takes passion and depth . Happy Tuesday people

Is it because the truth hurts

"Get the guy to make you cum first then. any balking - kick his arse out the damn door "

Only once...ffs...A girl should be in a constant state of euphoric pleasure or I'd see it as a fail. Also pick guys who are givers and can cum 3 or 4 x!

Just to defend the men flag here.... maybe the woman is expecting it all one way too. It takes both to make it worth while. The blame is rarely in one court in my experience.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some people lie to get sex.......

been going on for years, will go on for years.....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

*** people ***

Im kinda ... I dont know how to say really ....

Surely there aint men that do actually only last 2 minutes right....... ?

Like 120 seconds from entry ?

No i dont believe that . I mean i know i can cum from soft in undar say 4 or 5 minutes but like surely not when having sex ?

If so well......

No wonder the women of this world find looking at just cocks so boring

i really do feel for you girls i really do

Because it's in their DNA, they just can't help it .... just varies in degree lol.

dover

i agree 110% . 99% of men will tell you black is white and a portion will even convince you to get a result . . . The idea isnt just about men lying and saying im this and im that . You women/couples really do need to start thinking outside the box . And be able to look at the real difference between confidence and arrogance . Whats the biggest issue . Them being liars or the other party or person/s being gullible enough to be taken in by them lies . . .

I am me and nobody else . I am real and my confidence comes from what i know not what i want .

Are we seeing any of those tell tale signs yet people ? I know theres a few of you have . To intrigue someone takes passion and depth . Happy Tuesday people "

Well I'm glad we got that all cleared up...

I think they say "fake it, till you make it"."

I agree

Mind you I think some may take the faking it part to the extreme...

"Just to defend the men flag here.... maybe the woman is expecting it all one way too. It takes both to make it worth while. The blame is rarely in one court in my experience. "

i disagree with you a bit here . I know every women aint the same in the things they like leading upto entry . Its yr job to work out what ..

I aint no god . I just know for a fact i can fuk and fuk and fuk some more . You know fine well if youve done something good

dover

"

I aint no god . I just know for a fact i can fuk and fuk and fuk some more . You know fine well if youve done something good "

Come come, no need for modesty...

"

I aint no god . I just know for a fact i can fuk and fuk and fuk some more . You know fine well if youve done something good

Come come, no need for modesty..."

theres every need for modesty as much confidence . Its what sets us apart .

I stand out even in a empty room

dover

"

"

Maybe you're right.

As you said, there's every need for modesty...

Well after yet another couple profile has ended up with the guy asking our female to meet alone (they have 9 verifications!) it seems couples ain't much better

I dont look at things in this way ... Oh shes way out of my league .

She may thing i am but i aint

im in a league of my own and i know it

i know what i offer is something unique and intense

Id much rathe take my time to fuk a woman i want to fuk rather than one i can

makes the game of life much more interesting to me

Bit of a sweeping statement. I don't think for one minute all guys lie, you may for a reason we don't know, just attract guys who do!

"Bit of a sweeping statement. I don't think for one minute all guys lie, you may for a reason we don't know, just attract guys who do!

"

not all of us do lol

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 12/01/16 16:20:37]

London

"

"

Hmmmmmmmm

This reminds me of something I always say...

"Even at 5'9" I'm still the biggest man in any room"

But really we both know that kind of bravado will only get you so far!

London

I agree

Mind you I think some may take the faking it part to the extreme... "

Those are the type who will never put themselves in the firing line and if you don't prove yourself your never going to "make it"!

"

Hmmmmmmmm

But really we both know that kind of bravado will only get you so far!"

it will always get me where i feel i should be tho

Anything less just aint acceptable to me

the day i meet a woman as sexually and spiritually confident as me i will take my hat off to them

[Removed by poster at 12/01/16 16:34:03]

We are not all desperate like some, women lie too, no doubt about many lie about their age lol.

OP why do you have to say it's single males? Do you not think women and couples sometimes lie too?

"We are not all desperate like some, women lie too, no doubt about many lie about their age lol."

Thats why its sometime seen as offensive by asking . Makin a woman lie is bad haha

"We are not all desperate like some, women lie too, no doubt about many lie about their age lol.

Thats why its sometime seen as offensive by asking . Makin a woman lie is bad haha"

lol and yes, that is right as well.

"

I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys, not all, will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm

Very true even to the point where we have had a male cum and then get up, get dressed and go whilst i am still there playing with myself wich i found very rude lol"

Wow that's unbelievable!

Yes some people just say whatever they think will get you interested.

I think this is made worse when...

they really like your pics or

Because your not specific about what you want on your profile.

Granted theres that dont read them etc xx

London

"

Hmmmmmmmm

the day i meet a woman as sexually and spiritually confident as me i will take my hat off to them "

Hmmmmmm again!!

I used to think that there is no one out there who possesses as much skill as I, in as many different subjects.

I've always prided myself on my versatility and ability to learn complex skills fast....

Then I met a woman who everything I thought I was good at, she was better...

She could surf better, been to more countries, spoke 3 languages, organised huge charity events for Christmas, could sail, cook, play golf, Kung-fu, worked for the US state department, was liaison to the marines, was her schools home coming queen, cheerleader, masters in geography, knew her scotch...

The list was endless...

You just never know who your talking to, some people are quietly confident and to them you are but an insect, why would they waste their time trying to impress you?

"Ooookkkayyy

What I find is that for most guys on fab the next, shiny new shag is always potentially the best! Therefore no matter how amazing your meet with them was - they'll generally prioritise a shiny new fuck over seeing the same person again. Men are strange!

"

What I find is that for most guys on fab the next, shiny new shag is always potentially the best! Therefore no matter how amazing your meet with them was - they'll generally prioritise a shiny new fuck over seeing the same person again. Men are strange! "

Ive found the opposite tbh x

Shiny new shag . Lmao . Never seen it that way before .

"

What I find is that for most guys on fab the next, shiny new shag is always potentially the best! Therefore no matter how amazing your meet with them was - they'll generally prioritise a shiny new fuck over seeing the same person again. Men are strange!

Ive found the opposite tbh x"

I agree I don't want one offs ,I want friends

"

Hmmmmmmmm

the day i meet a woman as sexually and spiritually confident as me i will take my hat off to them

Hmmmmmm again!!

I used to think that there is no one out there who possesses as much skill as I, in as many different subjects.

I've always prided myself on my versatility and ability to learn complex skills fast....

She could surf better, been to more countries, spoke 3 languages, organised huge charity events for Christmas, could sail, cook, play golf, Kung-fu, worked for the US state department, was liaison to the marines, was her schools home coming queen, cheerleader, masters in geography, knew her scotch...

The list was endless...

You just never know who your talking to, some people are quietly confident and to them you are but an insect, why would they waste their time trying to impress you?"

am i suppose to feel insulted lol ?

Id love to be the fly on many a wall

"

Ive found the opposite tbh x"

Then you're very lucky Hun! Guess I'm just doing something wrong!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

The ones I know just avoid the truth..

"

Then you're very lucky Hun! Guess I'm just doing something wrong! "

Or maybe my meets are too scared not to

London

"

Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmm again!!

The list was endless...

You just never know who your talking to, some people are quietly confident and to them you are but an insect, why would they waste their time trying to impress you?

am i suppose to feel insulted lol ?

Id love to be the fly on many a wall

"

No, I'm not trying to insult you...

It's just my observation, i used to be a terrible big head!!

I was always good at everything and I have spent my life being over confident...

Then I got out in the world and met plenty of people who made rocked that confidence...

If your too confident, you simply haven't pushed yourself.

By *rayhearnMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I think that there are a couple of trade-offs around perceptions and accessibility. If I said I had a PhD, drove an AMG Merc and lived in a lovely house overlooking the sea / had a villa in Murcia and a red hot although firmly vanilla wife, you would all think I was mad, although I do ultimately I want to meet and play or have cam fun and play so I have to be relatively bland. As for another point, how common is it for someone to say they are straight but are at least orally bi? Very common, but they don't declare this as it omits them from search criteria results...

I dont claim to be good or the best at everything . I was once that quiet confident man until i thought fuk it . This is me this is who i know i am . I can fuk and that is that . Dont believe me fine . But i know from this day forth will be sat wondering what if haha.

By *huramMan  over a year ago

London

Women never lie, are never wrong and are always perfect.

(I'm a man so what I wrote above, is a lie)

"Ooookkkayyy

so you've based your theory " most males lie " on what factual information how many men exactly lied to you ? Once we've established this we the forumites can dissect it and give you an accurate reply based on our very different and not always positive opinions

Lol, like it Oooh, just love abit of female / male banter.

"Lol, like it Oooh, just love abit of female / male banter. "

are you being truthful tho haha

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

If someone's concluded 'all males lie' it say much about their male selection skills

Unless of course it's the old create sensation, generate me some attention OP

Personally I was never one to lie to get to meet, I actually was too honest at times & shot myself in the foot. Both myself & Mrs J are not ones to boast about massive cocks, tights pussys, going all night, being able to make any woman squirt etc. We like to go with the flow. If someone likes our profile, faces & personality & we like theirs we might meet them. That's all there is to it.

Mr J

Men lie because women respond to lies more positively than the truth.

Why women lie is to make men think they're purer than they are.

I know a guy on here who is lying through his teeth about his personal lifestyle!

I just feel sorry for the women/couples that fall for it

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I think it's the cavemen in them driving their need to fuck so hard that they'll do it by hook or by crook

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I don't I have try to message nice things like meet for drinks chat and go from there. even suggested club meet but still nothing so most men just come out with it I have found and this is out of 30 messages that I got 4 replays and 2 said no the rest got deleted and the other ones I text now and then but no they want meet o and one only text between 8 and 5 so she has a man

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

"I know a guy on here who is lying through his teeth about his personal lifestyle!

I just feel sorry for the women/couples that fall for it "

Yes, recently experienced the same thing, been there, read the book, seen the film and got the t-shirt.

There are a few guys/couples/females who will say whatever they think the other person wants to hear to just to get a meet, lie about their personal status, lie about their relationships and do everything they can to manipulate people into doing what ever they want them to do, and not just people on this site.

However, there are more people who are genuine, friendly, honest and generally just here to enjoy themselves with likeminded adults. Its finding the second group of people that is the important part

"I know a guy on here who is lying through his teeth about his personal lifestyle!

I just feel sorry for the women/couples that fall for it "

What do you mean by personal lifestyle?

Is hobbies etc or that hes married?

Yes, I am ... she says, tongue in cheek Good and bad in everything.

I just feel sorry for the women/couples that fall for it

What do you mean by personal lifestyle?

Is hobbies etc or that hes married?"

Not going into details but things only money can buy, in a big way!

Most guys don't lie that is a blatant exaggeration of the truth

"Ooookkkayyy

Probably because if your honest like me they wont get meets, more power to them if they are getting meets!!!!

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Ooookkkayyy

Welcome to contradictionland,capital city,generalisationville.

"Ooookkkayyy

Probably because if your honest like me they wont get meets, more power to them if they are getting meets!!!!"

Disagree completely you shouldnt deceive people to get them to meet

Men are just hard up as soon as the nuts are busted then we come to our senses. #honesty

"Just to defend the men flag here.... maybe the woman is expecting it all one way too. It takes both to make it worth while. The blame is rarely in one court in my experience.

i disagree with you a bit here . I know every women aint the same in the things they like leading upto entry . Its yr job to work out what ..

I aint no god . I just know for a fact i can fuk and fuk and fuk some more . You know fine well if youve done something good "

Well I guess some may like that but for me it's not just fuk fuk fuk...mine tend to appreciate more than just 'fuk'... I just spent 6hrs today with someone. ..I made her edge for 10 minutes before letting her cum...she cried afterwards it was soo intense. That's a fuk! Lots of other things happened too.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Well after yet another couple profile has ended up with the guy asking our female to meet alone (they have 9 verifications!) it seems couples ain't much better"

Had this ourselves, or hearing comments such as "if B couldn't make it we wouldn't mind" incredibly disrespectful and an instant block.

B

"

Or maybe my meets are too scared not to "

I doubt that! My friends tell me I'm 'too nice' and 'too soft' though - which I guess is true as I allowed my two long term relationships to treat me like crap for many years!

I've stayed on fab longer than some as I don't want to risk getting into a relationship until I know I have the strength/confidence to insist on being treated decently. Fab works well for me on the whole - but occasionally I let someone slip through the net and treat me badly! Hard and feisty I ain't, sadly!

"Ooookkkayyy

What I find is that for most guys on fab the next, shiny new shag is always potentially the best! Therefore no matter how amazing your meet with them was - they'll generally prioritise a shiny new fuck over seeing the same person again. Men are strange! "

I'll admit i like the variety and ive had issues with people getting attached when meeting too much.

Problem is with limited free time the choice between somone new and somone you like new kinda does have that grass is greener touch to them

"

Or maybe my meets are too scared not to

I doubt that! My friends tell me I'm 'too nice' and 'too soft' though - which I guess is true as I allowed my two long term relationships to treat me like crap for many years!

I've stayed on fab longer than some as I don't want to risk getting into a relationship until I know I have the strength/confidence to insist on being treated decently. Fab works well for me on the whole - but occasionally I let someone slip through the net and treat me badly! Hard and feisty I ain't, sadly! "

Im fairly sweet till im crossed then im as feisty as they come. Im pretty chilled out though so i may mot even notice. I notice more when people get clingy xx

"Ooookkkayyy

Not saying your all like that just seems like a lot are I'm trying to imagine you're not naive but maybe man's desire to fornicate has passed you by ,most guys not all will do what's required to get the end result an orgasm

Maybe he had a bus to catch?? *

» Add a new message to this topic