FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Homosexual age gaps

Homosexual age gaps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate room OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Has anyone had a same sex relationship with someone with a big age gap?. I am talking about a relationship with someone in their late teens and a man or women in their forties or older.

I know I have posted similar messages before about this sort of thing but it seems quite rare even in poly relationships. I do have a fantasy about late teens as I missed out at the time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

"Has anyone had a same sex relationship with someone with a big age gap?. I am talking about a relationship with someone in their late teens and a man or women in their forties or older.

I know I have posted similar messages before about this sort of thing but it seems quite rare even in poly relationships. I do have a fantasy about late teens as I missed out at the time."

Stupid question, but why should there be any differnce between same sex relationships and any other mix, surely a relationship is a relationship?

(or perhaps I am just being too open minded)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm confused.. Did you want to have a same sex relationship with an older man when you were younger?

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

"I'm confused.. Did you want to have a same sex relationship with an older man when you were younger?"

I (Mr) did and found it quite rewarding. Once I became more confident I felt I wanted a relationship with someone my own age group.

I have to say, young guys don't appeal to me though, like experienced men and women, we both do.

Age gap in a sexual partner is an age gap. If that your thing, that's your thing..... did you want an older person trying it on with you, when you were younger?

By *rivate room OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

I missed out with girls my age when I was a teenager as I was not confident.

But big age gaps is a fantasy of mine.

A number of years ago had a 6 month relationship with a guy who was 59 and i was 23, That was lots of fun.

» Add a new message to this topic