FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nudist beach etiquette

Nudist beach etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reenleaves OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Wales

Hello!

We're looking to go on holiday to Gran Canaria this year and one of the items on our to do list is to visit one of the nudist beaches there.

As it's something we've yet to do, I'm a little nervous at the prospect of stripping off completely on the first visit. Would it be a total faux pas to keep my bikini bottoms on whilst we're there? Or is that acceptable?

It took me a few visits to our local club before I felt comfortable enough to bare all in the hot tub

Thanks in advance!

Steph xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

North Wales

Just spotted the Spain room! I'll repost this there if admin could be so kind as to delete this?

Steph xx

By *im himCouple (MM)  over a year ago

bedworth

"Hello!

We're looking to go on holiday to Gran Canaria this year and one of the items on our to do list is to visit one of the nudist beaches there.

As it's something we've yet to do, I'm a little nervous at the prospect of stripping off completely on the first visit. Would it be a total faux pas to keep my bikini bottoms on whilst we're there? Or is that acceptable?

It took me a few visits to our local club before I felt comfortable enough to bare all in the hot tub

Thanks in advance!

Steph xx"

We have been on the nudist beach there also the gay one .

It's just normal there . Do as you please no one will bat an eye lid . Plenty of dunes there to , to go and look around but be careful what part you walk around as there is gay & straight parts in there . Stick to the maspolomas end if that's where you staying .

Have fun

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We haven't been there but on other naturist holidays we have found people can dress or undress as much as they are comfortable with.....naturist is about being happy in your skin so if you take a little while to get there then that's okay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we haven't as yet been to spain,

but all nude beaches have similar rules,

you can wear as much or as little as you like so don't feel pressured into anymore than you are comfy with but im sure as soon as you are amongst other naked people im sure you will be quite relaxed being naked infront of others espescially as you have already been naked in a club, just go and enjoy.

also if you have the time before you go you have a beautiful nude beach near you at barmouth, morfa dyfryn, maybe you could try there first or if you enjoy spain try morfa after

North Wales

Oh wow, thank you all so much!

I'm really excited to go visit now!

Thanks!

Steph xx

where what you like, or not, when you like, it's an individuals choice

By *rs PleasuresWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's completely acceptable to wear bikini bottoms if you wish.

I have only been going to nudist beaches for the last 3 years. My fella, about 25 years..

I was very shy to strip off at first. The nerves were terrible, so kept my bottoms on the first time. Then the second time I only put them on when I went for a swim. My nerves disappeared after five minutes.

Now I'm the first and fastest to strip off. Lol! We don't do anything other that nude bathe.

Enjoy Gran canaria! I love it.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

We've been naturists for many years and always thoroughly enjoy visiting naturist beaches.

The info' stated in earlier responses is quite sound, only do what you're comfortable with. However, once you're there and see everyone naked without a care you'll probably just want to strip off completely just like everyone else. The feeling is fantastic and it always excites us. There really aren't many rules of etiquette on the beach although there are some rules of thumb in naturist clubs in the UK.

Enjoy and let us know how you got on, (but we know that you will love it).

A lot of beaches there have stone coves to block the wind, so maybe you could bare all for no one to see? Unless of course you reach a point of wanting to.

North Wales

Thank you both!

When we first visited a club, I kept my bikini on in the hot tub although I did feel a little out of place being covered, so I can understand that that feeling would also transfer to a nudist beach I think I might just take the plunge on the first day, knowing there's no pressure!

Steph xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

G's ex would never go completely nude on nude beaches, she always wore a thong when everyone else was totally naked. Nobody minds, unless you are not nude and obviously just voyeur - sadly there are usually a few of those about.

I have long wanted to try naturism / nudist beeches out and although I am not a prude, I am more worried about becoming aroused - is that a common problem ???

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"I have long wanted to try naturism / nudist beeches out and although I am not a prude, I am more worried about becoming aroused - is that a common problem ??? "

Surprisingly - no - this is not a common problem but a very common worry. I get a stiffy as quick as anyone but on naturist beaches it just doesn't happen. If you were naked on a beach and you felt a hard on coming, just lie down face down, or just carry a towel to cover it up. Simples - no worries -just enjoy

Thanks for the tip -well worth remembering if I get the nerves to do it

Me and my wife visited stud land nudist beach, this was also our first time, and as already said, after a couple of minutes no one bats an eyelid.. We both actually really enjoyed it and would love to visit Gran canaria or Cap D Agde.

Id love to go with w couple and be used at a nudist beach

» Add a new message to this topic