FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > normal dating v swinging

normal dating v swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on the scene on and off for a few years now so here is a question for all you lovely people.

Do you Think you are more likely to actually to have sex by conventional dating or meeting someone on the scene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't date but I have more sex off the scene, by choice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the rate fab is dwindling into the realm of fakes and time wasters youre better off using tinder, weve met mire genuine girls there than on here? Once our membership runs out we are leaving this doomed site

I don't date so zero chance of me having sex from one. I don't get all my sex from the scene (here) either.

"Been on the scene on and off for a few years now so here is a question for all you lovely people.

Do you Think you are more likely to actually to have sex by conventional dating or meeting someone on the scene?"

you're more likely to get sex if you go to a gay sauna but in second place here and third place a local bar

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"At the rate fab is dwindling into the realm of fakes and time wasters youre better off using tinder, weve met mire genuine girls there than on here? Once our membership runs out we are leaving this doomed site "

It's only a few quid, nothing stopping you going now you know. Just saying.

I don't date... And only have sex in clubs or parties so 100% of swinging sites or clubs x

"At the rate fab is dwindling into the realm of fakes and time wasters youre better off using tinder, weve met mire genuine girls there than on here? Once our membership runs out we are leaving this doomed site

It's only a few quid, nothing stopping you going now you know. Just saying."

Bit rude!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Bit of both for me... hd sex off here and on dating scene.

For me this is just another avenue site to meet people

"At the rate fab is dwindling into the realm of fakes and time wasters youre better off using tinder, weve met mire genuine girls there than on here? Once our membership runs out we are leaving this doomed site "

There are loads of fakes and timewasters , but probably no more than tinder .

I think once you realise the % of those who are on here for no more than chat , and add the % of fakes and time wasters , you know the odds are stacked against you as genuine players .

But fun can still be had

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I only have sex with people from fab. I don't and don't want to 'date' anyone but will do socials.

[Removed by poster at 10/01/16 17:04:14]

"At the rate fab is dwindling into the realm of fakes and time wasters youre better off using tinder, weve met mire genuine girls there than on here? Once our membership runs out we are leaving this doomed site

There are loads of fakes and timewasters , but probably no more than tinder .

I think once you realise the % of those who are on here for no more than chat , and add the % of fakes and time wasters , you know the odds are stacked against you as genuine players .

But fun can still be had "

Very true,and thank you, but the fun seeking has become a chore with all the filtering of wasters.. x

It's only a few quid, nothing stopping you going now you know. Just saying."

I suppose we could consider losing a few pounds... you?

South East Midlands NOT

Bit rude!"

It's a fact. Can't stand whingers going on about having no luck on the site then not leaving because of a couple of quid. It's a bit ridiculous!

South East Midlands NOT

I suppose we could consider losing a few pounds... you? "

Nope, i'm perfect as I am, thanks.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

'Normal' dating is when I am looking for a long term relationship. So try not to shag straight away, as I have previously confused sex with love.

Here, I am honest about meets being about sex. Not just sex, social etc.

So this is the better for sex

I think a lot of men and women use this site as a dating site but until such person comes along with whom to date then they use this as a means.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've no interest in normal dating, unless the other parties involved understand and accept we aren't exclusive.

Getting sex via normal dating seems unlikely.

Sorry but that's pretty disgusting the way you just spoke to the other poster.

Both. You do get sex dating though it's a lot quicker and easier to meet up with more sexually compatible people here.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Do you Think you are more likely to actually to have sex by conventional dating or meeting someone on the scene?"

Far easier to arrange mutually satisfying recreational sex on here than in the vanilla world. And far more honest, as well! Fab has my vote.

"Been on the scene on and off for a few years now so here is a question for all you lovely people.

Do you Think you are more likely to actually to have sex by conventional dating or meeting someone on the scene?"

this is dating made easy bottom line is you get to meet more people this way and the likelihood you will find someone you have something in common with is greater here

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Before swinger clubs existed and swinging really took off the way you found people for sex was by dating, when young both of us were 'sex on the first date' people and so were many of our dates. G remembers many woman used to say early on in a date that they never had sex on the first date, but a few hours later they were fucking happily!

Any time I've dated it's ended up in a relationship.. I don't want a relationship.. Plus I never have sex on a first date.. Usually.. And know on here I won't be questiond on my motives. I very rarely go out socially and when I do it's to have fun not try to pull...so at the moment I am only using this site to quench my thirst

Mostly men moan about no meets .But alot do not make any effort.Short messages ,poor quality pictures and no conversation with messages .Most women get sick of it .I no I am

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Depends what you are after. A single person, wanting to just shag another single person... then I guess going down the vanilla dating route might work, or tinder, or the local nightclub, etc.

If you are more into threesomes, moresomes, or a couple looking to swap then I don't think 'dating' sites would work.

-Matt

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Defiantly more off the scene, by a long way, but....

Do you just want more sex or more of the kind of sex you want?

Loads of women out there want "sex", but I have spent 10 years in a great job that has allowed me to travel round the world pretending to be someone I'm not & I now know I want life's freaks!

Just mind numbing banging someone because they are hot, simply doesn't do it for me anymore, I need filth.

Try explaining that on Tinder, only the rare few want the same...

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Do you Think you are more likely to actually to have sex by conventional dating or meeting someone on the scene?

Depends what you are after. A single person, wanting to just shag another single person... then I guess going down the vanilla dating route might work, or tinder, or the local nightclub, etc.

If you are more into threesomes, moresomes, or a couple looking to swap then I don't think 'dating' sites would work.

-Matt"

Tinder is almost guaranteed!

I had a stunning looking woman basically hint she had nothing going on last Friday...

And I just couldn't be bothered, I fear that mid-shag moment of "why am I fucking here??"

I think your attitude probably answers why you arent having much luck!! lighten up

» Add a new message to this topic