FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sluts

Sluts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abphil OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Now i know what a slut is, i think. But how do you earn this title? Are you a slut, a gentleman or a lady in disguise. In your view what is a slut and do they really exist?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

sheffield

"Now i know what a slut is, i think. But how do you earn this title? Are you a slut, a gentleman or a lady in disguise. In your view what is a slut and do they really exist?"

I am a slut

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Hi

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got called a slut but it was nonsense.

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

I am a laydee slut .....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was called a slut because i refused to meet someone... rejection is a bitch

I am a man slut...............and proud if it

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

I consider a slut, to be a submissive, who takes pleasure in being humiliated and degraded by sexual acts, either performed by or (willingly) upon them.

I am such a slut.

slut c.1400, "a dirty, slovenly, or untidy woman," probably cognate with dialectal Ger. Schlutt "slovenly woman," dialectal Swed. slata "idle woman, slut," and Du. slodder "slut," but the ultimate origin is doubtful. Chaucer uses sluttish (late 14c.) in reference to the appearance of an untidy man. Also "a kitchen maid, a drudge" (mid-15c.; hard pieces in a bread loaf from imperfect kneading were called 'slut's pennies, 18c.). Meaning "woman of loose character, bold hussy" is attested from mid-15c.; playful use of the word, without implication of loose morals, is attested from 1660s. "Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and pleases us mightily." [Pepys, diary, Feb. 21, 1664] Sometimes used 19c. as a euphemism for bitch to describe a female dog. There is a group of North Sea Gmc. words in sl- that mean "sloppy," and also "slovenly woman," and that tend to evolve toward "woman of loose morals" (cf. slattern, also English dial. slummock "a dirty, untidy, or slovenly person," 1861; M.Du. slore "a sluttish woman").

I'm not a slut...just very friendly

sheffield

"slut c.1400, "a dirty, slovenly, or untidy woman," probably cognate with dialectal Ger. Schlutt "slovenly woman," dialectal Swed. slata "idle woman, slut," and Du. slodder "slut," but the ultimate origin is doubtful. Chaucer uses sluttish (late 14c.) in reference to the appearance of an untidy man. Also "a kitchen maid, a drudge" (mid-15c.; hard pieces in a bread loaf from imperfect kneading were called 'slut's pennies, 18c.). Meaning "woman of loose character, bold hussy" is attested from mid-15c.; playful use of the word, without implication of loose morals, is attested from 1660s. "Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and pleases us mightily." [Pepys, diary, Feb. 21, 1664] Sometimes used 19c. as a euphemism for bitch to describe a female dog. There is a group of North Sea Gmc. words in sl- that mean "sloppy," and also "slovenly woman," and that tend to evolve toward "woman of loose morals" (cf. slattern, also English dial. slummock "a dirty, untidy, or slovenly person," 1861; M.Du. slore "a sluttish woman").

"

Nice one well done

» Add a new message to this topic