FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuck picture ideas

Cuck picture ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm planning a photo session tonight with my cuck husband and am after some sexy, kinky of erotic photo ideas for us both - I'm thinking of the usual like him being bound to a chair but also some more unusual idea.

It will just be the 2 of us this time - no bull (they are like rocking horse poo)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofakindCouple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

Maybe not something you could do tonight but something in future, put numbing cream in a condom, place said condom over him, another on top after 10 mins or so, then proceed to tease him... The cream means he won't be able to feel it and therefore get no pleasure

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Maybe not something you could do tonight but something in future, put numbing cream in a condom, place said condom over him, another on top after 10 mins or so, then proceed to tease him... The cream means he won't be able to feel it and therefore get no pleasure"

Put pegs on his balls.

A photo of your foot on his head.

A photo of him naked in the background hoovering with you on the foreground sitting on a sofa with a g&t.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe not something you could do tonight but something in future, put numbing cream in a condom, place said condom over him, another on top after 10 mins or so, then proceed to tease him... The cream means he won't be able to feel it and therefore get no pleasure

Put pegs on his balls.

A photo of your foot on his head.

A photo of him naked in the background hoovering with you on the foreground sitting on a sofa with a g&t.

"

Pic of him on all fours with you using him as a footstool

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Endless possibilities, thanks guys x

By *ulian7Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Make him cum over your tits and lick it off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are not as much like rocking horse shit as you think....and obviously not having a "bull" involved will limit your options.

You can graffiti words on him (in lipstick etc) that can show his subservience.

Dressing him in a way to show this too.

Do you have any chastity devices?

The problem with just the two of you could be it comes out more as a Domme/Sub thing ...which is not really the same, or I'm guessing what you are looking to do?

In reality would be easier if a bull was involved too....?

» Add a new message to this topic