FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBC, advice?

BBC, advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Latley my hubby has expressed that he would love to see me with a bbc, im not racist but i dont find it attractive in the slightest. However we like to please eachother so im willing to give it a go!

Just wanting to know the score with it all really as majority seem to say "you wont go back" and other people say its just the same really bit all in all fun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Isn't it disrespectful to the guy you meet that you don't find him attractive but are prepared to use him to please your husband

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems to me like you're objectifying... Don't do it.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Pay the licence fee!

Quite simple, no means no!

If you don't want to, don't do it

It is your mind and body and he needs to respect that.

C...

Wow!!!

If you don't find black men with big cocks attractive why do it? I think it would be an insult to the man to just do it for your husband.

"It"??? How can you refer to a man as "it"?

Wow. Just wow.

[Removed by poster at 09/01/16 11:27:47]

"Latley my hubby has expressed that he would love to see me with a bbc, im not racist but i dont find it attractive in the slightest. However we like to please eachother so im willing to give it a go!

Just wanting to know the score with it all really as majority seem to say "you wont go back" and other people say its just the same really bit all in all fun x"

why do something you don't agree with then just to keep someone else happy? If you don't like it don't do it stick to your guns simple

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only if they take offence to it its not like im saying they are ugly or anything im just being honest? Im not saying im not going to enjoy it i could love it? It seems like your trying to start a petty argument when all im asking for is advice? Ive been honest and respecful at the same time."

You have been honest but you've been far from respectful in the way you talk about the men who you would possibly meet.

"Only if they take offence to it its not like im saying they are ugly or anything im just being honest? Im not saying im not going to enjoy it i could love it? It seems like your trying to start a petty argument when all im asking for is advice? Ive been honest and respecful at the same time.

You have been honest but you've been far from respectful in the way you talk about the men who you would possibly meet.

"

absolutely this

Wow! That got out of hand really quickly, must be a record. Personally, I don't think the OP said anything wrong or used any words that anyone should or could find offensive, but some will find offense in anything. I do agree with some of the comments, if it's not something you would normally do or want, then don't do it.

"Wow! That got out of hand really quickly, must be a record. Personally, I don't think the OP said anything wrong or used any words that anyone should or could find offensive, but some will find offense in anything. I do agree with some of the comments, if it's not something you would normally do or want, then don't do it."

Referring to another human being as "it" isn't offensive? Really??

"Wow! That got out of hand really quickly, must be a record. Personally, I don't think the OP said anything wrong or used any words that anyone should or could find offensive, but some will find offense in anything. I do agree with some of the comments, if it's not something you would normally do or want, then don't do it."

That is not a good thing to say. No one in society should be described as an "it".

Just tell him you will only do it if he goes with a midget ssbbw with facial hair and halitosis...

"Wow! That got out of hand really quickly, must be a record. Personally, I don't think the OP said anything wrong or used any words that anyone should or could find offensive, but some will find offense in anything. I do agree with some of the comments, if it's not something you would normally do or want, then don't do it.

Referring to another human being as "it" isn't offensive? Really??"

The "it" she is reffering to is the act itself, not the person, as I said, some folk will find fault where there is none.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Wow! That got out of hand really quickly, must be a record. Personally, I don't think the OP said anything wrong or used any words that anyone should or could find offensive, but some will find offense in anything. I do agree with some of the comments, if it's not something you would normally do or want, then don't do it.

The "it" she is reffering to is the act itself, not the person, as I said, some folk will find fault where there is none."

That's your opinion. Personally I wouldn't want to have sex with anybody who found the idea of having sex with my type unattractive but was willing to give it a go for someone else's pleasure. Respect is at the heart of good human interaction and there is none in that set up towards any participant. You feel differently which is your prerogative.

The "it" she is reffering to is the act itself, not the person, as I said, some folk will find fault where there is none."

You're very quick to assume I'm finding fault where there is none. Maybe you could display the same courtesy to me as you did the op and if you truly believe that she meant the act, then maybe i misinterpreted rather than looking to find fault? Shame that never crossed your mind!

"im not racist but i dont find it attractive in the slightest."

Black men , or even "them" would have been better. The word "it" objectified black guys.

I think we need to stop taking things to seriously, completely out of context! Seriously get a grip, making mountains out of mole hills! Were a couple and we like to experiment, if one dosent like it we compromise. Simple. Youve took "it" and made it into something it isnt! No wonder this country is upside down with all this pc crap! If i knew how to detete this thread i would!

And i still think it disrespectful to choose to have sex with someone just to tick a box.

"Isn't it disrespectful to the guy you meet that you don't find him attractive but are prepared to use him to please your husband "

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are plenty of black men on here that would love to meet a couple and fulfil a fantasy. However it might be good to let them know that you prefer white guys and are only contacting them to indulge your husband. Only fair I think.

This

I read it as the act... in which case the word it is correct.

Everyone gets offended it different ways, me personally diddnt mean it the way you see it, thats your own opinion and obviously it wasnt meant that way your just twisted into thinking it was offensive. I personally thinking reffering to someone as "black man" is extremely offensive and far worse than "it"! Now whos the racist?

Personally I think the most disrespectful thing the OP said was that the sex would be with a BBC. BBC is what (some) black men have, not what they are.

As a black guy with a stereotypical appendage let me throw my 2 pence in here.

This is meant to be a haven from taboo and judgement. I think your point is fair enough, all I would say is have the respect to be upfront to your potential lover. This way he can decide if he's up for it or not.

Keeping it on a pragmatic tip, perhaps you should try a no strings social first. This way you can see if there's attraction and build some level of openness which could lead to a great time by all or (on the other side of the coin) reduce the worst case scenario to a respectful "hey this isn't working for me"

In my book, exploration is always positive, even if to confirm a new destination isn't your cup of tea. As long as you remember you're all human beings and treat each other with respect and compassion this needn't be any different.

"I think we need to stop taking things to seriously, completely out of context! Seriously get a grip, making mountains out of mole hills! Were a couple and we like to experiment, if one dosent like it we compromise. Simple. Youve took "it" and made it into something it isnt! No wonder this country is upside down with all this pc crap! If i knew how to detete this thread i would!"

Buy a black dildo and see if its any different to the other colours.

Of course hense the honesty x

"Everyone gets offended it different ways, me personally diddnt mean it the way you see it, thats your own opinion and obviously it wasnt meant that way your just twisted into thinking it was offensive. I personally thinking reffering to someone as "black man" is extremely offensive and far worse than "it"! Now whos the racist?"

Still you.

The "it" she is reffering to is the act itself, not the person, as I said, some folk will find fault where there is none.

That's your opinion. Personally I wouldn't want to have sex with anybody who found the idea of having sex with my type unattractive but was willing to give it a go for someone else's pleasure. Respect is at the heart of good human interaction and there is none in that set up towards any participant. You feel differently which is your prerogative."

I don't disagree with you on that at all, I did say if it was something the OP would not normally do, then she shouldn't. I wouldn't have sex with someone I don't find attractive, and by that I don't mean their appearance.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Why don't you get a big fat black dildo? It's exactly what you're looking for.

Thank you! X of course we would explain the situation prior. As ive been honest here and so i would to whoever we approach. X

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"im not racist but i dont find it attractive in the slightest."

Black men , or even "them" would have been better. The word "it" objectified black guys. "

I thought the 'it' was referring to interracial sex between her and another .. I might be wrong with that interpretation.

I do things that give myself and others pleasure, I'd find someone taking pleasure purely for themselves a selfish act... Not for me.

Not really..at all. Get a grip

"Of course hense the honesty x"

You might want to quote the post you're replying to.

"Everyone gets offended it different ways, me personally diddnt mean it the way you see it, thats your own opinion and obviously it wasnt meant that way your just twisted into thinking it was offensive. I personally thinking reffering to someone as "black man" is extremely offensive and far worse than "it"! Now whos the racist?"

PS I've yet to meet a black man that's offended by being called a black man

Anyway we're going off point, racism is so 1820s dear. Just be honest and you might find what you're looking for.

Oh my god really? Not even going to read anymore now its just pathetic..have fun this country is full of idiots. Yes that word you can take offensively

"Oh my god really? Not even going to read anymore now its just pathetic..have fun this country is full of idiots. Yes that word you can take offensively"

So it would seem.

"Oh my god really? Not even going to read anymore now its just pathetic..have fun this country is full of idiots. Yes that word you can take offensively"

Good luck in your search OP.

Whats next...my partner has expressed an interest in me sticking a hot wire brush up my arsehole whilst watch top gear on repeat, im just not a fan of top gear in particular the oafish ways jeremy clarkson but i will of course watch it to apease him...as that what we HAVE to do

on the hill NordWest of

"Everyone gets offended it different ways, me personally diddnt mean it the way you see it, thats your own opinion and obviously it wasnt meant that way your just twisted into thinking it was offensive. I personally thinking reffering to someone as "black man" is extremely offensive and far worse than "it"! Now whos the racist?

"

But referring to a black man as a bbc like you did in the first place is ok???

"Everyone gets offended it different ways, me personally diddnt mean it the way you see it, thats your own opinion and obviously it wasnt meant that way your just twisted into thinking it was offensive. I personally thinking reffering to someone as "black man" is extremely offensive and far worse than "it"! Now whos the racist?

But referring to a black man as a bbc like you did in the first place is ok???"

Scroll back a bit, one guy refers to himself as "BBC Tyson", he is black, he doesn't find it offensive.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

personally what makes me happy is my partner enjoying what we do. if i thought the were doing it just because i like it and they werent attracted to the person or interested in the act then instantly my pleasure would be gone

evesham

Scroll back a bit, one guy refers to himself as "BBC Tyson", he is black, he doesn't find it offensive."

one guy doe not equal a whole race

evesham

lol

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Isn't it disrespectful to the guy you meet that you don't find him attractive but are prepared to use him to please your husband "

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

""It"??? How can you refer to a man as "it"?

Wow. Just wow."

I've been called worse.Much worse..

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

If you aren't attracted to black guys why don't you have sex with a big white guy...there are plenty of them about - black guys aren't the only ones big in the trouser department

on the hill NordWest of

Scroll back a bit, one guy refers to himself as "BBC Tyson", he is black, he doesn't find it offensive."

It's a slight different thing if he calls himself a bbc then when others do. If you call me a nasty bitch, it's offensive, when I do it myself, it's my choice.

Wow. Just wow.

I've been called worse.Much worse.. "

But were you deserving??

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Wow. Just wow.

I've been called worse.Much worse..

But were you deserving?? "

Probably..

"Latley my hubby has expressed that he would love to see me with a bbc, im not racist but i dont find it attractive in the slightest. However we like to please eachother so im willing to give it a go!

Just wanting to know the score with it all really as majority seem to say "you wont go back" and other people say its just the same really bit all in all fun x"

Im all for pushing boundaries but fucking someone you don;t find attractive because it will turn your husband on? Seriously?

I;m not sure which is worse, your husbands lack of respect towards you or the lack of respect to the poor bloke you hope to involve

Just wanting to know the score with it all really as majority seem to say "you wont go back" and other people say its just the same really bit all in all fun x

Im all for pushing boundaries but fucking someone you don;t find attractive because it will turn your husband on? Seriously?

I;m not sure which is worse, your husbands lack of respect towards you or the lack of respect to the poor bloke you hope to involve "

agreed ????

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I think we need to stop taking things to seriously, completely out of context! Seriously get a grip, making mountains out of mole hills! Were a couple and we like to experiment, if one dosent like it we compromise. Simple. Youve took "it" and made it into something it isnt! No wonder this country is upside down with all this pc crap! If i knew how to detete this thread i would!

Buy a black dildo and see if its any different to the other colours."

They are using these in sex ed lessons now, for thirteen year olds, dildos of all colours to practise putting condoms on. I was a bit surprised to be honest.

But on a more serious note, op, why not find a bi black guy and share him with your husband. Then you can both see if you like the so called 'BBC' .... I much prefer black men and find them generally more attractive, but I don't say I would 'never' consider a white man or any other interactive. Contrary to popular opinion, not all black men look the same .... I don't understand how anyone can find not one person of a particular race attractive. Do you come into any contact with black men in your non-swinging life, as you seem to imply they are a race apart (this is the missus speaking, btw)

By *reamyBlackBullMan  over a year ago

Chester

I love how people always say I'm not being racist but, and then almost always follow it with something pretty racist. If you feel the need to put that qualified in front then chances are the statement your about to say is pretty racist, you just don't want other people to think your being racist (which is a meaningless distinction).

"I love how people always say I'm not being racist but, and then almost always follow it with something pretty racist. If you feel the need to put that qualified in front then chances are the statement your about to say is pretty racist, you just don't want other people to think your being racist (which is a meaningless distinction)."

"I love how people always say I'm not being racist but, and then almost always follow it with something pretty racist. If you feel the need to put that qualified in front then chances are the statement your about to say is pretty racist, you just don't want other people to think your being racist (which is a meaningless distinction)."

Yeah it's like saying no offence before saying something really fucking offensive

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Hearing comments like this just make me cringe. Why doing it.please tell your hubby you decry it i feel sorry for the choosen bbc for Shagging someone who is not into interracial fun..

Well by having sex with a black man you are making your husband happy and the black man will be blowing his load so everyone is happy it's making sure you marriage is happy by taking a bbc

"Well by having sex with a black man you are making your husband happy and the black man will be blowing his load so everyone is happy it's making sure you marriage is happy by taking a bbc "

Are you saying a woman should shag someone she doesn't find attractive to keep her husband and the other guy happy? Seriously?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well by having sex with a black man you are making your husband happy and the black man will be blowing his load so everyone is happy it's making sure you marriage is happy by taking a bbc

Are you saying a woman should shag someone she doesn't find attractive to keep her husband and the other guy happy? Seriously?"

seems so! I do hope she changes into a fresh apron, runs a comb through her hair and freshness her lipstick before he gets home from work.

"Well by having sex with a black man you are making your husband happy and the black man will be blowing his load so everyone is happy it's making sure you marriage is happy by taking a bbc

Are you saying a woman should shag someone she doesn't find attractive to keep her husband and the other guy happy? Seriously?"

it was a joke lol some people take things so serious hahaha

My hubby had a thing about seeing me fuck a black guy.

I was more attracted to white guys in the past but decided to be with a black guy for first swinging meet

Not just to please my hubby.

I was interested to see what turned my husband on so much about the thought and also the hype about once you go black etc....

Ended up loving it and now I do look at black guys now and think yum but i wouldn't only go for black guys .

Go for it..... x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

okay.... i am going to say what i mean trying not to offend too much....

if you wont listen to those who have said so far... maybe it will be different hearing what you have said so far for one of your "target group" so to speak...

you are more likely to have me running for the hills than running to write you a message........

if someone saw me for a piece of meat to please someone else and i knew that... no amount of self respect I have for myself is going to turn that around enough to the point where i would meet them and make it a positive

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

well you should only do what you think not him that's what I think and the saying you want go back is bull 2 of my x were black and yes they were good but I went back

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Why would a man want his wife to do something she's not entirely happy with?!

"Latley my hubby has expressed that he would love to see me with a bbc, im not racist but i dont find it attractive in the slightest.

x"

Get a white guy and a tin of boot polish?

"Why would a man want his wife to do something she's not entirely happy with?!"

And why would a Woman do something she doesn't like just to please her Man

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 10/01/16 23:51:03]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why would a man want his wife to do something she's not entirely happy with?!"

Do you think every woman in a couple is happy swinging? I'd include men too. I'm sure many just go along to keep the other happy and the marriage going.

Self respect is not a sought after commodity for all.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why would a man want his wife to do something she's not entirely happy with?!

And why would a Woman do something she doesn't like just to please her Man"

I go in to Wickes and B and Q on a regular basis

By *unjamesMan  over a year ago

Banbury

"Why would a man want his wife to do something she's not entirely happy with?!

And why would a Woman do something she doesn't like just to please her Man

I go in to Wickes and B and Q on a regular basis "

Lol

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

BBC Tyson comes across as a nice guy.

All I will say is please be honest with the potential black guy you meet. Trust me some guy will meet you because. Not everyone reads the forums.

Please let him know you might not go through with it.

I've met many a couple that I suspect the wife had no interest in sex with me. I always left feeling like crap..

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"All I will say is please be honest with the potential black guy you meet. Trust me some guy will meet you because. Not everyone reads the forums.

I've met many a couple that I suspect the wife had no interest in sex with me. I always left feeling like crap.."

yup dude we are more than a piece of meat

Simple rule of thumb, everything before the but is bullshit.

Haven't read it all but what a farce this thread is...

"It" is clearly referring to trying out a cuck situation with a black man with a big cock. (I won't say BBC, because that would be objectifying, right?).

Another instance of people being offended on someone else's behalf...

Here we go again, someone makes a comment about not being attracted to a certain race and all of a sudden they are racist. Why does saying not trying to be racist/offensive mean the person is? Sadly many people see offence when none is intended!

"My hubby had a thing about seeing me fuck a black guy.

I was more attracted to white guys in the past but decided to be with a black guy for first swinging meet

Not just to please my hubby.

I was interested to see what turned my husband on so much about the thought and also the hype about once you go black etc....

Ended up loving it and now I do look at black guys now and think yum but i wouldn't only go for black guys .

Go for it..... x"

Same as us and probably it isn't the husband forcing her to do it just that he's been honest with his fantasy and she's willing to indulge him.

By *ister.mrMan  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 18:34:21]

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

what if he then decided that he wanted you to do something you think is disgusting? would you do it to please him? where would it end? would he let a guy fuck him to please you?

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

Its easy don't do anything your not comfortable with.

Problem solved.

"As a black guy with a stereotypical appendage let me throw my 2 pence in here.

This is meant to be a haven from taboo and judgement. I think your point is fair enough, all I would say is have the respect to be upfront to your potential lover. This way he can decide if he's up for it or not.

Keeping it on a pragmatic tip, perhaps you should try a no strings social first. This way you can see if there's attraction and build some level of openness which could lead to a great time by all or (on the other side of the coin) reduce the worst case scenario to a respectful "hey this isn't working for me"

In my book, exploration is always positive, even if to confirm a new destination isn't your cup of tea. As long as you remember you're all human beings and treat each other with respect and compassion this needn't be any different. "

Dude, put your dick away for a sec. You've just been called an 'it'. Not the time to be soliciting for a shag!

"Oh my god really? Not even going to read anymore now its just pathetic..have fun this country is full of idiots. Yes that word you can take offensively

Good luck in your search OP. "

The sad thing is, she has probably now has an inbox full of offers from black men.

OP hasn't said anything offensive. The "it" she was referring to was the act itself, not a race or person. Too many thickos quick to take things out of context.

Op, don't do anything that you're not comfortable with.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"OP hasn't said anything offensive. The "it" she was referring to was the act itself, not a race or person. Too many thickos quick to take things out of context.

Op, don't do anything that you're not comfortable with."

So it's ok with you for somebody to use another person just to please their partner race or gender taken out of the equation? I guess I don't qualify as a thicko since I didn't say it was racist just disrespectful.

"OP hasn't said anything offensive. The "it" she was referring to was the act itself, not a race or person. Too many thickos quick to take things out of context.

Op, don't do anything that you're not comfortable with."

So the OP does not find the act of sex (the it in this context) attractive? How does that make sense? Maybe I need to watch Geordie Shore a bit more.

Referring to another human being as "it" isn't offensive? Really??"

I don't think she was referring to the person as 'it'

"All I will say is please be honest with the potential black guy you meet. Trust me some guy will meet you because. Not everyone reads the forums.

I've met many a couple that I suspect the wife had no interest in sex with me. I always left feeling like crap.."

Hugs x

So it's ok with you for somebody to use another person just to please their partner race or gender taken out of the equation? I guess I don't qualify as a thicko since I didn't say it was racist just disrespectful."

I don't have an opinion on it and never mentioned anything being OK. Try reading things properly and don't be so quick to jump all over someone like a tramp on a bag of chips.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

So it's ok with you for somebody to use another person just to please their partner race or gender taken out of the equation? I guess I don't qualify as a thicko since I didn't say it was racist just disrespectful.

I don't have an opinion on it and never mentioned anything being OK. Try reading things properly and don't be so quick to jump all over someone like a tramp on a bag of chips. "

Well I'll admit to being a tramp but I don't like chips

So the OP does not find the act of sex (the it in this context) attractive? How does that make sense? Maybe I need to watch Geordie Shore a bit more."

It's quite obvious what she was saying. What's Geordie Shore?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Your husband is disrespecting you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think she was referring to the person as 'it'"

Neither do I but in my opinion she and her partner appear to consider any man they might meet as little more than a commodity. I would feel the same regardless of the race or gender of the proposed meet.

If any man said to me he didn't find me attractive but wanted to fuck me to see if he liked it,I'd tell him to fuck right off sharpish.

Try an old,fat,grey haired woman,you may feel ill at the thought but the reality could be better

So the OP does not find the act of sex (the it in this context) attractive? How does that make sense? Maybe I need to watch Geordie Shore a bit more.

It's quite obvious what she was saying. What's Geordie Shore? "

It is a programme I watch to improve my understanding of northern culture and language.

It's quite obvious what she was saying. What's Geordie Shore?

It is a programme I watch to improve my understanding of northern culture and language. "

Oh very good. You might want to give coronation Street or emerdale a watch

"Your husband is disrespecting you"

Why do people keep saying this? We are a couple who like to experiment,i tell him things i would like him to try for example i want him to explore doing things with a guy for me, not forced to do anything we just want to have fun and please eachother. Theres no loss of respect or demanding to do anything. We like to hve fun and push the boundries!

» Add a new message to this topic