FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking machine ..Manchester

Fucking machine ..Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isexmistress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Prestwich

I have an F Machine Pro for those guys and girls that like a good,hard,relentless pounding..

Please read my profile(its long for a reason) THEN message me if you feel we are compatible..

Maybe come over sometime and be fucked and abused to oblivion

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"I have an F Machine Pro for those guys and girls that like a good,hard,relentless pounding..

Please read my profile(its long for a reason) THEN message me if you feel we are compatible..

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx"

Can I sent my inflatable rubber doll up as she's been having a silent sulk.

Prestwich

"I have an F Machine Pro for those guys and girls that like a good,hard,relentless pounding..

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx

Can I sent my inflatable rubber doll up as she's been having a silent sulk."

Sent?

Here a year plus and not one meet.. and not one veri..

Id usually assume someone was joking about the doll but in this case im going to assume otherwise.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx

Can I sent my inflatable rubber doll up as she's been having a silent sulk.

Sent?

Here a year plus and not one meet.. and not one veri..

Id usually assume someone was joking about the doll but in this case im going to assume otherwise. "

Alas my doll has a puncture so I'm looking for someone equally pneumatic, intelligent, and fun to be with.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Please read my profile(its long for a reason) "

You weren't kidding... Lol

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx"

Wow. That's a hell of a profile. Wish we were your type! I'd love a lesson or few!

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Would love to, but I assume you aren't interested in CD/TVs? x

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Can I bring my "Blue Balls XL" and compare Fucking Machines and attachments?

Out of curiosity what happens to all the videos and pictures you take of people.

Maybe come over sometime and be fucked and abused to oblivion your marriage material!

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx"

Prestwich

"Would love to, but I assume you aren't interested in CD/TVs? x"

If convincing im game

Prestwich

"Out of curiosity what happens to all the videos and pictures you take of people."

I use here as people are well aware and what they do with anything is up to them.Im well out there and so not fussed.

Prestwich

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx

Wow. That's a hell of a profile. Wish we were your type! I'd love a lesson or few!"

That YOU didnt find the profile `too long` finds me enormously attracted to you

That and that youd love a lesson or few..If you can make manchester,inbox me and lets see where it leads xx

East Anglia

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx

Wow. That's a hell of a profile. Wish we were your type! I'd love a lesson or few!

That YOU didnt find the profile `too long` finds me enormously attracted to you

That and that youd love a lesson or few..If you can make manchester,inbox me and lets see where it leads xx"

That is an amazing offer. Seriously tempting.

"Out of curiosity what happens to all the videos and pictures you take of people.

I use here as people are well aware and what they do with anything is up to them.Im well out there and so not fussed."

That didnt really answer the question.

Since one of your requirements is that they be filmed doing whatever.

Are you selling the videos/publishing them online?

If not seems expensive to set up filming for no reason

"Out of curiosity what happens to all the videos and pictures you take of people.

I use here as people are well aware and what they do with anything is up to them.Im well out there and so not fussed.

If not seems expensive to set up filming for no reason"

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I might have to apply for a "gift voucher" for Phoenix as a birthday present of a fashion

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

It does sound interesting

Is the session with the fucking machine free? Most of your meets quote £tbc.

East Anglia

I'm not paying for anything...you either want me or you don't. End of.

Prestwich

"I'm not paying for anything...you either want me or you don't. End of. "

I havent asked you to pay for anything?

East Anglia

"I'm not paying for anything...you either want me or you don't. End of.

I havent asked you to pay for anything?"

That my darling is very true x. But I thought I'd throw it out there given the other comments x. No offense intended.

So what is the £tbc about?

Prestwich

"So what is the £tbc about?"

As this post is not connected to any meet date,its irrelevant.

Any fucking mahine meets would be at my home,WHICH INCURS NO CHARGE/IS GRATIS/IS FREE/ However ,if someone wanted to meet at a hotel for example( and I havent had ANY messages regards this as you have given people the impression,incorrectly,that there is a charge (as can be seen by a previous message ) ,wouldnt you want to know which one?

I know I certainly would,so I can make travel plans and as the costs between a premier inn and the Lowry for example,can be considerable.So its certainly nice to know.AmI paying? Are they paying? Are we splitting the cost? Im happy with whatever as consenting adults we agree how to proceed to make the meet happen ..

They then get a QUALITY meet,with a top bird who wont let them down.I get a nice meet I can get some pics from for here,plus put on a cam show for you guys,plus I get another veri about the show (maybe read some)..

I have a 100% record re meets here in 5yrs,have 200 ish veris relating to that fact and the many,many cam shows i put on here for other fabbers to enjoy.

This is only made possible by going over the many details and questions people have well in advance of any meet so there are no surprises or misunderstandings which often lead to no shows,cancelled meets etc.

Hardly helpfull when people have home and work commitments,sitters to arrange,travel to sort,partners to consider etc etc etc

So,Im 100% a do what I say person ..

If i agree to meet someone,barring illness I do exactly that.

And I have done,EVERY TIME.For 5 years!

*I hope thats ok? If not,Im sorry but I just havent the time to waste going round in circles.Im considerably irratated at the total waste of my time when YOU are not even interested in meeting.So please do not contact me again,either directly or indirectly via the forums.

You have used up enough of my time and no doubt dont appreciate it anyway.

Appreciated.

Prestwich

"It does sound interesting "

If you want to discuss it further,please do inbox me..

ITS FREE just so you know!

Prestwich

If not seems expensive to set up filming for no reason"

Yet another incorrect assumption from you?

There is NO VIDEO made sold anywhere?

Its for fellow fab exhibitionists like myself,who enjoy doing pics together and CAMMING ( doing cams here /being `shown off`)

Please jog on now as i havent the time to waste on you when I have people serious about meets who deserve my time more.

Not messaging me directly or via the forums is appreciated.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not in the UK just now and wondering if there's something in the water etc. Some of you have been a bit tough, don't it seem. We can always express our interests and questions directly via messages, if we've visited and read the ops profile. Otherwise it's easy for misinformation and someone to potentially be upset. I know this is the Fab forum but some thoughtfulness and sensitivity can go a long way.

Have fun y'all.

"So what is the £tbc about?

As this post is not connected to any meet date,its irrelevant.

Any fucking mahine meets would be at my home,WHICH INCURS NO CHARGE/IS GRATIS/IS FREE/ However ,if someone wanted to meet at a hotel for example( and I havent had ANY messages regards this as you have given people the impression,incorrectly,that there is a charge (as can be seen by a previous message ) ,wouldnt you want to know which one?

I know I certainly would,so I can make travel plans and as the costs between a premier inn and the Lowry for example,can be considerable.So its certainly nice to know.AmI paying? Are they paying? Are we splitting the cost? Im happy with whatever as consenting adults we agree how to proceed to make the meet happen ..

They then get a QUALITY meet,with a top bird who wont let them down.I get a nice meet I can get some pics from for here,plus put on a cam show for you guys,plus I get another veri about the show (maybe read some)..

I have a 100% record re meets here in 5yrs,have 200 ish veris relating to that fact and the many,many cam shows i put on here for other fabbers to enjoy.

This is only made possible by going over the many details and questions people have well in advance of any meet so there are no surprises or misunderstandings which often lead to no shows,cancelled meets etc.

Hardly helpfull when people have home and work commitments,sitters to arrange,travel to sort,partners to consider etc etc etc

So,Im 100% a do what I say person ..

If i agree to meet someone,barring illness I do exactly that.

And I have done,EVERY TIME.For 5 years!

*I hope thats ok? If not,Im sorry but I just havent the time to waste going round in circles.Im considerably irratated at the total waste of my time when YOU are not even interested in meeting.So please do not contact me again,either directly or indirectly via the forums.

You have used up enough of my time and no doubt dont appreciate it anyway.

Appreciated.

"

Asking about the £tbc is totally relevant. I raised the issue first . Your profile is directed at 'readers' which I am. Most of your meets do quote £tbc which needed clarifying. Obviously this can be taken two ways. Advertising meets for cash is against site rules yet this '£tbc' is ambiguous and needed clarification. Like any transaction it is between you and your meets whether you make any profit from this and whether this falls within site rules or not.

Thinking people won't ask questions regarding money and vids is extremely naive. Which of course you are not.

Thank you for clarifying the situation. Now hopefully you will get the meets you are hoping to attract.

Wow love the profile mistress

I'm looking to be a slave will do anything you tell me new to the game but a big turn on, love the thought of wearing a cock cage and getting turned on will happily travel and pay for a hotel

Lee

Happy fabbing

Bisex xxx"

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I've fabed a few of your pics OP - I've read your verifications x

I'd love to double Dom a sub fem with you x

» Add a new message to this topic