FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time limit on unverified accounts

Time limit on unverified accounts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure we all get frustrated about the amount of time wasters and fake profiles in here. As a single male it's always alarm bells ringing when couples profile isn't photo verified or verified by meet/cam and man says things like wife is shy or not here right now. Understand the need to not put face pics on profile for security however could set verified photo as friends only or private still get the green flag thing. I think that a solution is fab should maybe set limit on profiles (all) and if no verifications be blocked. Just wonder what all you fabbers think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

this is discussed quite a lot and the general consensus is that people should run their profile how they see fit and if its a problem for you simply block unverified profiles

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Nope.

They may just be here to use the forums.

If you think a profile is dodgy just move on to the next.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All that would really do is serve to make the messers create more and more new profiles to clog up the memberships of the site. Either that or lots of fake verifications. I see where you're coming from though, but just think it wouldn't really solve anything.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

No: of course not;

So some people just have difficulties getting meets.... Why penalise them?

Some people don't collect verifications, or just don't want them : Why penalise them?

There probably are a whole load of unverified people meeting other unverified people; so they won't get verified.

You have already shown that you can identify " fakes" ; so why do you need fab to do it for you?

If you don't want unverified people, then just set your searches to exclude them; simple!

Why? It took me 6 months to choose my first meet - and I'm neither photo verified nor do I show public pics. Does that mean I should have been deleted as being fake? I had no desire to cam and didn't waste anyone's time.

If an unverified profile bothers you just block it...simples!

you have to speak to them if they are nice then meet them

I think it would just create more of a market for fake verifications ... People opening 2 accounts (or more) and verifying each one from the other or being persuaded to verify someone they haven't really met etc.

Hopefully it won't be long until we get our first meet verification.. We live in hope.

» Add a new message to this topic