FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married men??

Married men??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many guys on here are married and the wife is unaware? Seem to read a lot of profiles saying no married men! Would it not be best to be open and honest from the start of you are married? Bet a lot of women on here wouldn't mind so much if you were...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

saying it on a profile allows people to make an informed choice or not to meet.

best way, in my opinion

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No idea how many married men or women are on here without their partners knowledge. It would be best if they were honest about it because it enables everyone to make an informed choice...with one exception.

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"How many guys on here are married and the wife is unaware? Seem to read a lot of profiles saying no married men! Would it not be best to be open and honest from the start of you are married? Bet a lot of women on here wouldn't mind so much if you were..."

When I was married I had many women giving me the come on although they knew I was married. I chose to be faithful but it was a real eye opener.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've said im married on my profile from day one...

I can see why guys don't admit it as all you get is abuse from people having a pop at you and it limits your chances of meeting big time.

For a swinging site there are a lot of judgey people...

"How many guys on here are married and the wife is unaware? Seem to read a lot of profiles saying no married men! Would it not be best to be open and honest from the start of you are married? Bet a lot of women on here wouldn't mind so much if you were..."

I prefer married men

People will always pass comments when you post on a forum. ..you're inviting responses? Besides if someone is married and their partner isn't aware they're not really swinging are they? Best of luck to everyone. ..the world's big enough to avoid those we disagree with I say. No need to judge anyone in here.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

My wife knows and approves of me being here. Are the ladies who say "no married men" actually saying "no cheating married men" ??

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My wife knows and approves of me being here. Are the ladies who say "no married men" actually saying "no cheating married men" ??"

I can't speak for anyone else and we're a couple but we prefer not to meet any married man. Its not a judgemental thing.

"I've said im married on my profile from day one...

I can see why guys don't admit it as all you get is abuse from people having a pop at you and it limits your chances of meeting bigpeople... "

are you not allowed an opinion or be judgmental if you're a swinger then?

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We never ask men or women who meet us if they are married

I can see why guys don't admit it as all you get is abuse from people having a pop at you and it limits your chances of meeting big time.

For a swinging site there are a lot of judgey people... "

Maybe they just dont want your wife turning up at thier house of calling them screaming that they've been shaging thier husbad for the whole street to hear

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't meet married men. Some contact me of course, but when I explain how I play they think better of it.

I think it's the fact I say I'll shave their pubes, leave a temporary tattoo on their arse "property of Miss Vee" that makes them think...hmmm, that will take some explaining away, perhaps I'd better not!

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

"I don't meet married men. Some contact me of course, but when I explain how I play they think better of it.

I think it's the fact I say I'll shave their pubes, leave a temporary tattoo on their arse "property of Miss Vee" that makes them think...hmmm, that will take some explaining away, perhaps I'd better not! "

I see married men, its no concern of mine if they are or not. Sex is between 2 consenting adults.I have it on my profile I see them, but always get messged, "I'm married is this a problem"

Lol we don't care if you're playing away or not, just dont want to be party to it

I can see why guys don't admit it as all you get is abuse from people having a pop at you and it limits your chances of meeting bigpeople... are you not allowed an opinion or be judgmental if you're a swinger then? "

Abuse is not opinion or being judgemental. I'm sure you know that so what's the point in posting such a statement apart from to intentionally cause an argument?

The fact they are married doesn't particularly bother me ....its the lies !! Same boring lies ..I'm here because I don't have sex..I'm on here because she doesn't understand me ..on here because it's complicated ..on here because blah blah ...you're on here because you are wanting to get your cock end away ..end of !!!

I/we actually don't bother asking if they are married ..They will lie anyway if they don't want you to know !!

I prefer to know if a guy is married and on here without their wife's knowledge.....(it's nice to know if I'm risking having their wife confront me about Fucking their husband!!) But i really don't need to know their reasons for being on here or the ins and Outs of their relationship. That isn't my concern nor any of my business.

I don't deliberately avoid married men but i do give them greater consideration when organising a meet as there is always this unknown unpredictable 3rd party to consider ...

"My wife knows and approves of me being here. Are the ladies who say "no married men" actually saying "no cheating married men" ??"

Yeah mainly that for me. Although i can't really be bothered with the hassle of finding out if a guy has got permission to play either so i rule out all attached guys.

By *erksGuy3Man  over a year ago

Aquitaine France

Have always had married wife unaware on my profile from day 1 if its a problem then pass me by and don't judge me.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"My wife knows and approves of me being here. Are the ladies who say "no married men" actually saying "no cheating married men" ??

I can't speak for anyone else and we're a couple but we prefer not to meet any married man. Its not a judgemental thing. "

same for us, we dont judge others but like our preferences to be met

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I see married men, its no concern of mine if they are or not. Sex is between 2 consenting adults.I have it on my profile I see them, but always get messged, "I'm married is this a problem" "

I don't mention that I'm married in my profile but always mention it to anyone that I chat to; the few woman that i meet have no issues with this.

Maybe they just dont want your wife turning up at thier house of calling them screaming that they've been shaging thier husbad for the whole street to hear"

Not so easy to do when the wife is 100+ miles away. I generally make sure there's adequate distance between us even tho I don't think this scenario is commonplace.

*the phrase 'don't shit on your own doorstep' does comes to mind though.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I am constantly surprised that people think that because someone is a swinger that they are non judgemental, openminded and up for anything. We aren't.

We are just people like anyone else. But people that enjoy a more open sexual lifestyle than most.

I judge.

My mind isn't open to every sexual scenario under the sun and I am definitely not up for anything

I can see why guys don't admit it as all you get is abuse from people having a pop at you and it limits your chances of meeting bigpeople... are you not allowed an opinion or be judgmental if you're a swinger then? "

Opinion totally entitled. Only speaking from experience ive had. Opinion away i say...

I can see why guys don't admit it as all you get is abuse from people having a pop at you and it limits your chances of meeting bigpeople... are you not allowed an opinion or be judgmental if you're a swinger then?

Abuse is not opinion or being judgemental. I'm sure you know that so what's the point in posting such a statement apart from to intentionally cause an argument? "

No argumentative statments. Just my experience...

Passive sggresive springs to mind here...

Considering that swinging always considers itself a recreation/lifestyle/hobby based on openness and honesty, you can understand why many swingers don't think that people who are lying to their spouses should take part in the scene.

After all, being a liar isn't exactly conducive to openness and honesty.

I am constantly surprised that people think that because someone is a swinger that they are non judgemental, openminded and up for anything. We aren't.

We are just people like anyone else. But people that enjoy a more open sexual lifestyle than most.

I judge.

My mind isn't open to every sexual scenario under the sun and I am definitely not up for anything "

Did i say swingers were up for anything? I was answering the OP and my experience.

I know that me being married and being on here is frowned upon and I'm not stopping people from having an opinion. Type away...

I would think that's true in alot of cases.

I will meet married men. I will not meet married men where their partners are not fully aware and consenting of their open relationship.

Considering that swinging always considers itself a recreation/lifestyle/hobby based on openness and honesty, you can understand why many swingers don't think that people who are lying to their spouses should take part in the scene.

After all, being a liar isn't exactly conducive to openness and honesty."

Totally agree...

It would be great if guys were honest and put it on their profile as it saves disappointment when you have been chatting for a while, thinking you would like to meet them, then finding out they have a wife.

"It would be great if guys were honest and put it on their profile as it saves disappointment when you have been chatting for a while, thinking you would like to meet them, then finding out they have a wife. "

And that is my intention. Thank you

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I was all set for a social meet with a local lady, at her suggestion. We had been chatting on Fab for a couple of weeks and I mentioned that I would check dates with my wife.

"I don't meet married men"

It's only in the first line of my profile!

"It would be great if guys were honest and put it on their profile as it saves disappointment when you have been chatting for a while, thinking you would like to meet them, then finding out they have a wife.

And that is my intention. Thank you "

I prefer to meet married men x

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I have and will always be honest. If people don't want to meet me because I have a wife that's OK.

Having said that I have never been turned down as a result of my material status.

I like to see it stated on a profile if a man is married rather than find out later thru conversation or even worse when I specifically asked if he was single and was told yes. 2 days later he had posted an update he had a wife and was looking for others to meet them in a club.

I don't judge anyone. But don't lie to me. If you have a wife, partner or girlfriend tell me. Being honest from the start is rare as hen's teeth on here but I

live in hope.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Do you want to meet only married men?

A fair few, lots of attached ladies too of course!

I have no issue, as long as someone is honest about it. It allows people to make an informed choice then as to whether they wish to meet or not.

Married men on here you say? Why, they should all be banished to the gates of fab hell for eternity the swines

As others have said, if they're honest I have no issue with them, I know to stay away then as they hold no interest for me. Why they are here is their own business and nothing to do with anyone else. I just want no part of playing with someone else's partner, for me, its wrong on many levels.

Maybe they just dont want your wife turning up at thier house of calling them screaming that they've been shaging thier husbad for the whole street to hear

Not so easy to do when the wife is 100+ miles away. I generally make sure there's adequate distance between us even tho I don't think this scenario is commonplace.

"

Well its just as easy as it was for the guy to get there...

This isnt Saudi Arabia women can drive too.

This isnt Saudi Arabia women can drive too."

I think you've been watching too much eastenders. The reality is far more mundane.

I think you've been watching too much eastenders. The reality is far more mundane."

.we did just have a thread about a man phoning up the woman saying "my wife might call you deny everything!!!"

And there have been threads about people having spouses smash cars/scream in the streets

I think you've been watching too much eastenders. The reality is far more mundane.

.we did just have a thread about a man phoning up the woman saying "my wife might call you deny everything!!!"

And there have been threads about people having spouses smash cars/scream in the streets

"

Not for the entire time I've been here and I can sniff out a married thread at 20 paces. Which leads me to think it's an unusual and extreme situation and one that it's incredibly easy to avoid putting yourself in, by such drastic measures as "not telling people your home address". I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying that it's not likely enough to be used as some kind of cautionary tale to wave at anyone who dares to meet a married.

Not for the entire time I've been here and I can sniff out a married thread at 20 paces. Which leads me to think it's an unusual and extreme situation and one that it's incredibly easy to avoid putting yourself in, by such drastic measures as "not telling people your home address". I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying that it's not likely enough to be used as some kind of cautionary tale to wave at anyone who dares to meet a married."

Oh, and the thread the other day sounded fishy as fuck tbh so I don't think that's a great example either.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

It's up to other people what they do, but I won't meet men who are in a relationship (whether she knows or not). I want to be a guy's FIRST priority, even if just for a few hours. Clock-watching/needing to wash off my smell before he goes home is a major turn-off. Plus, I don't need the drama.

Plenty of nice single guys on here, means I don't need to compromise to get laid.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I'm stopping after reading the OP's first sentence and going off to ponder how many women don't realise they are married to their husbands.

It's the guys choice to cheat, I,m single and don't ask if a guys married or not, if we get it on then we get it on, not my problem.

I sometimes wonder if this is the best site for a married man? Some very judgemental people on here who without knowing the circumstances are very easy to dismiss & be rather rude. Just my opinion, hope you're all enjoying your Saturday night

"

I'd never be silly enough to let anyone from here know where i live however i have been on the receiving end of a phonecall from a very angry wife. It isn't pleasant, but it's easy to block the number and since i have a fab phone they are unlikely to do anything further. It hasn't put me off meeting married guys but does highlight that they aren't as straightforward as meeting someone who isn't attached, so i can see why many prefer not to. I don't understand all the venom that seems to be directed towards married people though. If you don't approve then you don't have to meet them. Maybe with less hate people will be more inclined to publicly declare it on their profile.

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

I love to fuck married men hehe

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Unfortunately some folks will omit things or blatantly lie to get a sniff of a meet . Not just with marital status but age,sexual preferences ect . Of course in an ideal situation everyone would be honest but it's never going to happen. That's where your own checks and vetting become so important to help ensure you meet the type of people you want and avoid ones you don't .

Those who do make clear their marital situation and playing with out concent I have no issues with as I'm free to choose to enter that situation or not . The ones who don't... well if they are lying to their own partner why should I exspect them to be honest to a random stranger . So as said onus on the individual to vet meets to root out any deal breakers .

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Ok OP this lifestyle is in its more traditional form is about couples sharing the sexual liberation and exploration that swinging provides together so logically there will be judgement towards you from some if youre choosing not to share the experience with your spouse

I've said it time and time again no one is above making judgements we all do it from time to time in a variety of ways. If you want to having extra marital sex without your spouse knowledge you're free to do that, but don't do it unless you're willing to accept all the consequences of your actions (positive or negative). Judgement is one of those negative consequences, if you don't like it or can't accept it don't make the choice your making

» Add a new message to this topic