FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No Kissing

No Kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wondering how people feel about some couples having a 'no kissing' rule.

Personally i find it makes the whole thing feel more 'robotic' as spontaneous kissing and sensuality makes a meet more fun.

Just wondering?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no kissing = no meet

"no kissing = no meet "

Same for us

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Why does it matter to you?

If you don't agree, move on...

"no kissing = no meet "

This for us too

Herts

Different strokes for different folks - I find kissing others is "robotic" because it does absolutely NOTHING for me - may as well watch paint dry.

It's never put people off meeting us.

- Amy. x

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

"no kissing = no meet "
Absolutely!

All these guys who insist on kissing yet in over a decade of swinging I can count on my fingers the number of guys that have actually tried to kiss me.

"no kissing = no meet "

This

We would still meet without kissing but the dynamic of how you get things going would be a little strange

"All these guys who insist on kissing yet in over a decade of swinging I can count on my fingers the number of guys that have actually tried to kiss me.

"

That's true in a sense. And sometimes i don't initiate a kiss myself. It's more tgat being told 'not to kiss' puts the meet in a different light.

I much prefer kissing....for me its a huge turn on...

It depends entirely on the type of meet and the type of sex that i'll be having...

I can take it or leave it...with some couples who have become very intimate friends, kissing just comes naturally and is a big part of the meet...one on one with other women, I love it and with some single men we have met regularly...in a club or at a party with random people, I'd rather not to be honest...and have been known to turn my face away when they've tried to kiss me...it's not part of the dynamic for me in a club...nobody has ever stopped play because of that, ever...

"We would still meet without kissing but the dynamic of how you get things going would be a little strange "

Yet I find it flows perfectly well. Although that's because normally we start with each other kissing, then Mr will start kissing the other lady And I will normally start either with the guy by sucking his cock . Yet to have anyone stop me and say can we kiss first

"We would still meet without kissing but the dynamic of how you get things going would be a little strange

Yet I find it flows perfectly well. Although that's because normally we start with each other kissing, then Mr will start kissing the other lady And I will normally start either with the guy by sucking his cock . Yet to have anyone stop me and say can we kiss first "

It's not a case of kissing first, but more a case of kissing during the fun being off the table that I find strange.

Without wanting to sound crude, it seems strange to take a cock and not my tongue lol

Gigs off for us if that's the case. No kissy; no meety.

F

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"All these guys who insist on kissing yet in over a decade of swinging I can count on my fingers the number of guys that have actually tried to kiss me.

"

100% agree

In group play in a club I find that the bloke never tries to kiss me. There isn't much kissing in a 2 couple swap either. If I'm playing 1 on 1 with a bloke in a locked room it is still 50/50 whether he will kiss.

I'm not fussed either way cos not many blokes are good kissers anyway, either too wet or do the washing machine technique

you can fuk my wife, she will suck your cock, you can cum in her mouth, she will swallow BUT no kissing!!.....WTF we just dont understand that rule

"We would still meet without kissing but the dynamic of how you get things going would be a little strange

Yet I find it flows perfectly well. Although that's because normally we start with each other kissing, then Mr will start kissing the other lady And I will normally start either with the guy by sucking his cock . Yet to have anyone stop me and say can we kiss first

It's not a case of kissing first, but more a case of kissing during the fun being off the table that I find strange.

Without wanting to sound crude, it seems strange to take a cock and not my tongue lol"

I'm not actually comfortable with a stranger being that close to my face. I detest kissing anyone but my partner while actually having sex. To the point it can make me have to stop .... Yet moves heaven and earth with Mr.. if he didn't want to kiss me I'd cry x

I never say no kissing as Mr loves kissing and I can put up with a bit of it but the moment it's to much I stop and do somethhing else.. But as I say most men do not even try

" Yet to have anyone stop me and say can we kiss first "

that would be me!

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Whole thread on this just yesterday. I think everyone knows how important I find kissing to be.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Wondering how people feel about some couples having a 'no kissing' rule.

Personally i find it makes the whole thing feel more 'robotic' as spontaneous kissing and sensuality makes a meet more fun.

Just wondering?"

Don't feel anything about that; I just refuse to meet them

Without wanting to sound crude, it seems strange to take a cock and not my tongue lol I'm not actually comfortable with a stranger being that close to my face. I detest kissing anyone but my partner while actually having sex. To the point it can make me have to stop .... Yet moves heaven and earth with Mr.. if he didn't want to kiss me I'd cry x

I never say no kissing as Mr loves kissing and I can put up with a bit of it but the moment it's to much I stop and do somethhing else.. But as I say most men do not even try "

I get what you mean, but surely the strangers penis being so close to your face (and possibly in your mouth) is not dissimilar to their lips.

I am not suggesting that all fab meets should be sensual and slow sex, but i find kissing can be just as lustful and primal as a good fuck.

"you can fuk my wife, she will suck your cock, you can cum in her mouth, she will swallow BUT no kissing!!.....WTF we just dont understand that rule "

Why would you assume that it's the man who makes the rules? Or gives permission for any of those things? I can take or leave kissing because it doesn't do much for me in certain situations...dont' understand it? That's absolutely fine...don't meet people for whom it's less important...we all play in different ways, there are no hard and fast rules of swinging-well there weren't the last time I looked...

Without wanting to sound crude, it seems strange to take a cock and not my tongue lol I'm not actually comfortable with a stranger being that close to my face. I detest kissing anyone but my partner while actually having sex. To the point it can make me have to stop .... Yet moves heaven and earth with Mr.. if he didn't want to kiss me I'd cry x

I never say no kissing as Mr loves kissing and I can put up with a bit of it but the moment it's to much I stop and do somethhing else.. But as I say most men do not even try

I get what you mean, but surely the strangers penis being so close to your face (and possibly in your mouth) is not dissimilar to their lips.

I am not suggesting that all fab meets should be sensual and slow sex, but i find kissing can be just as lustful and primal as a good fuck."

I think you may have to do some basic anatomy if you think a penis isn't much different to a pair of lips...

I am not suggesting that all fab meets should be sensual and slow sex, but i find kissing can be just as lustful and primal as a good fuck.

I think you may have to do some basic anatomy if you think a penis isn't much different to a pair of lips... "

Haha i see your point. What I intented to put across was that if you are comfortable with a penis then not being so with lips seems a bit odd.

That's just my personal take on it all though.

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Jury's out on this for us. Male likes kissing as it sets the scene...Female not sure.... And yes it is strange I can be fucked by a stranger but seems odd kissing.... But both trying others view out and seem to be meeting in the middle

"Jury's out on this for us. Male likes kissing as it sets the scene...Female not sure.... And yes it is strange I can be fucked by a stranger but seems odd kissing.... But both trying others view out and seem to be meeting in the middle "

That's kinda the same as us... My point is that it's rare a guy even notices or cares that I avoid or only briefly do it. And there are loads of positions sexually that kissing is impossible

I will admit that 95% of our swinging is at clubs or parties and that's mostly my choice... Private meets tend to be much harder to do with how I am.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why does it matter to you?

If you don't agree, move on..."

This: for everything really. I don't question people's choices: if it's not for me I move on.

I love kissing, I think it's essential to a meet, it really gets me going and feels so much more intimate

By *leur de lisWoman  over a year ago

Buxton

Just wondering?"

I can understand some that don't though personally think its a bit silly when you have put your lips round his cock but then some people are a little strange which they have a right to be.

Don't. See the point of no kissing myself

Just wondering?

I can understand some that don't though personally think its a bit silly when you have put your lips round his cock but then some people are a little strange which they have a right to be."

Why is it silly. Kissing is way more personal than sex x you look into their eyes, close and very personal. Sucking cock is just that.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"no kissing = no meet "

Same here....no problem with others preferences but to us kissing forms an important part of swinging be it either soft swap or full swing.

To the people that insist on kissing.... Do you need to kiss during group play?

If I'm in a MMF / MMMF , I'm not looking to kiss the lady

"no kissing = no meet

Same here....no problem with others preferences but to us kissing forms an important part of swinging be it either soft swap or full swing."

This

"no kissing = no meet

Same for us "

Exactly. Why would you not want to kiss! It's one of my biggest turn ons

"dont' understand it? That's absolutely fine...don't meet people for whom it's less important"

we dont

Just wondering?

I can understand some that don't though personally think its a bit silly when you have put your lips round his cock but then some people are a little strange which they have a right to be.

Why is it silly. Kissing is way more personal than sex x you look into their eyes, close and very personal. Sucking cock is just that. "

totally agree we only kiss each other too

No snog, no meet. Simple.

No kissing no meet

Herts

Just wondering?

I can understand some that don't though personally think its a bit silly when you have put your lips round his cock but then some people are a little strange which they have a right to be."

I don't have to love someone to fuck them but I have no desire to kiss someone I don't love.

To me, fucking and sucking cock can be a purely animalistic thing but kissing is face-to-face, looking into eachother's eyes, breathing in eachother's breath, etc - it's intimate and as a result if I don't have intimacy with someone, I don't want to kiss them because of doesn't have the same effect that Bradley's kisses do.

"Different strokes for different folks - I find kissing others is "robotic" because it does absolutely NOTHING for me - may as well watch paint dry.

It's never put people off meeting us.

- Amy. x"

We agree.

It's quite amusing that people have posted saying how they find it strange, robotic or whatever but have inboxed us saying they have no issues with it. That's a curious one isn't it?

Wembley

Those who don't want to kiss, meet those who also don't want to kiss; their choice and they don't need to explain or share their undying love for each other forsaking all others, on a forum

On the other hand, those who feel kissing is important otherwise they feel like hookers, will only meet others who feel the same and will give the 'non-kissers' a wide berth

It is quite simple

By *issmeteasemeCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Carnt see point in no kissing

when your going to do everything else

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Just wondering?

talk about damning with faint praise. It's silly and strange but that's my right .

This kissing v no kissing has been done to death lately and the result is always the same, the pro kissers feel that the anti kissers are missing out on something. Personally I feel the opposite that the pro kissers are looking for an intimate connection that they otherwise don't have in their life, they may disagree but that's no more unlikely than their opinion that I'm silly, robotic, cold, mechanical, animalistic, a prostitute etc.

On a thread about men kissing each other recently it didn't seem as important to people so I assume that sex between men is different somehow.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Those who don't want to kiss, meet those who also don't want to kiss; their choice and they don't need to explain or share their undying love for each other forsaking all others, on a forum

On the other hand, those who feel kissing is important otherwise they feel like hookers, will only meet others who feel the same and will give the 'non-kissers' a wide berth

It is quite simple"

It is really isn't it but it seems to be of huge concern to people.

I don't enjoy how kissing feels.

Some people like it, other people don't.

"Carnt see point in no kissing

when your going to do everything else"

Your point can be compared to a roast dinner:

"Carnt(sic) see point in no carrots (on a roast dinner).

when your(sic) going to eat everything else"

Some people just don't like carrots.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mind you my one big regret is that I can't join in the "kiss, fuck, avoid" threads

Herts

"Carnt see point in no kissing

when your going to do everything else

Your point can be compared to a roast dinner:

"Carnt(sic) see point in no carrots (on a roast dinner).

when your(sic) going to eat everything else"

Some people just don't like carrots."

I have to throw bread sauce and swede in here...

Wembley

"Mind you my one big regret is that I can't join in the "kiss, fuck, avoid" threads "

You can; just substitute "kiss" for a "peck on the cheek"

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic