FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > your fantasy's

your fantasy's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have a few fantasy's... what are your fantasy's, please share no matter how strange or weird you may think they are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a fantasy

You're my fantasy in your uniform.

"You're my fantasy in your uniform. "

It is a rather nice uniform

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy "

Indeed you could easily be one of mine

"You're my fantasy in your uniform.

It is a rather nice uniform "

He was talking to the Op.....

"You're my fantasy in your uniform.

It is a rather nice uniform

He was talking to the Op..... "

"I am a fantasy

Indeed you could easily be one of mine "

Ah Mr Polarfox, still must look up that spa

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Ah Mr Polarfox, still must look up that spa "

I am intrigued...what spa is that...have I missed something?

"I am a fantasy

I am intrigued...what spa is that...have I missed something? "

Was it not you I was chatting to a couple of months ago about a sauna in Cambs?

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Was it not you I was chatting to a couple of months ago about a sauna in Cambs?"

Lol...I don't think so...we certainly haven't messaged each other (and it would appear I can't message you as I just tried ). I'm quite sure I would have remembered you .

Anyway, if you would like to discuss saunas...why not....hang on, I take it all back, yes, we were talking about my local health spa....and yes, you really should pop along some time...I am going regularly at the moment - great in the winter months...might even pop along this afternoon come to think of it

"I am a fantasy

Lol...I don't think so...we certainly haven't messaged each other (and it would appear I can't message you as I just tried ). I'm quite sure I would have remembered you .

Anyway, if you would like to discuss saunas...why not....hang on, I take it all back, yes, we were talking about my local health spa....and yes, you really should pop along some time...I am going regularly at the moment - great in the winter months...might even pop along this afternoon come to think of it "

I should yes, do enjoy it this afternoon, sounds good to be warm in the cold weather

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Anyway, if you would like to discuss saunas...why not....hang on, I take it all back, yes, we were talking about my local health spa....and yes, you really should pop along some time...I am going regularly at the moment - great in the winter months...might even pop along this afternoon come to think of it

I should yes, do enjoy it this afternoon, sounds good to be warm in the cold weather "

Its still a bit of a fantasy of mine to have naughty sex in the steam and sauna...they even have mist showers and heated beds for relaxing on...message me if you would like more details

"I am a fantasy

I should yes, do enjoy it this afternoon, sounds good to be warm in the cold weather

Its still a bit of a fantasy of mine to have naughty sex in the steam and sauna...they even have mist showers and heated beds for relaxing on...message me if you would like more details "

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Its still a bit of a fantasy of mine to have naughty sex in the steam and sauna...they even have mist showers and heated beds for relaxing on...message me if you would like more details

Get a room, you too!

And invite me "

Actually I am hoping proceeding might take place in my local spa...as already discussed

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

Actually I am hoping proceeding might take place in my local spa...as already discussed "

Sex in sauna is very hot, and I do mean literally lol Never tried a steam room though

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

Actually I am hoping proceeding might take place in my local spa...as already discussed

Sex in sauna is very hot, and I do mean literally lol Never tried a steam room though "

I think the mist shower might be fun...warm and wet without being so wet that the water gets in the way..What you doing tomorrow?

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

Sex in sauna is very hot, and I do mean literally lol Never tried a steam room though

I think the mist shower might be fun...warm and wet without being so wet that the water gets in the way..What you doing tomorrow? "

Ah busy all weekend I'm afraid

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

I think the mist shower might be fun...warm and wet without being so wet that the water gets in the way..What you doing tomorrow? "

You just got pied

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

I think the mist shower might be fun...warm and wet without being so wet that the water gets in the way..What you doing tomorrow?

Ah busy all weekend I'm afraid "

Glad to hear it...well there are plenty of other opportunities...

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

Glad to hear it...well there are plenty of other opportunities..."

Im sure there will be yes

North Cambs

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

Im sure there will be yes "

Still think you should drop me a pm so we can keep in touch about it..

Me too...

"I am a fantasy

Get a room, you too!

And invite me

Im sure there will be yes

Still think you should drop me a pm so we can keep in touch about it.. "

I shall

» Add a new message to this topic