FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why

why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uny1122 OP   Man  over a year ago

longeton

Why Pakistani boys don't Luke English girls ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uny1122 OP   Man  over a year ago

longeton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i love you OP.

it's because we don't fold very well and don't like you grilling our pussies.

"i love you OP.

it's because we don't fold very well and don't like you grilling our pussies."

whilst having a side order of chips and sausage

"i love you OP.

whilst having a side order of chips and sausage "

i am so hungry tonight, these forums always making me think about food more than sex.

"i love you OP.

i am so hungry tonight, these forums always making me think about food more than sex. "

im still hungry , iv had my porridge and banana , today has been a stressful day , my eldest daughters mother started slavering about something i had already discussed with my daughter and i just felt i had to tell my ex straight , fuk off and dont speak to me again coz i cant b the slightest bit bothered with ya

"i love you OP.

i am so hungry tonight, these forums always making me think about food more than sex.

im still hungry , iv had my porridge and banana , today has been a stressful day , my eldest daughters mother started slavering about something i had already discussed with my daughter and i just felt i had to tell my ex straight , fuk off and dont speak to me again coz i cant b the slightest bit bothered with ya "

told my ex years ago that, took him ages for it to sink in. good luck with it.

"i love you OP.

im still hungry , iv had my porridge and banana , today has been a stressful day , my eldest daughters mother started slavering about something i had already discussed with my daughter and i just felt i had to tell my ex straight , fuk off and dont speak to me again coz i cant b the slightest bit bothered with ya

told my ex years ago that, took him ages for it to sink in. good luck with it."

i dnt mean in a sexual way ,,,, although a couple yr bk she did ask me to run away with her and leave my then partner and bambinos , after being seperated for like 14 yr , same again i told her no chance , i love the lass im with now and love the kids i have with her , like fuk am i dumping my kids or my lass , this time its about money

"i love you OP.

i dnt mean in a sexual way ,,,, although a couple yr bk she did ask me to run away with her and leave my then partner and bambinos , after being seperated for like 14 yr , same again i told her no chance , i love the lass im with now and love the kids i have with her , like fuk am i dumping my kids or my lass , this time its about money "

i also didn't mean sexual (although he probably still would lol). but he was always butting into my life, telling me what i was and wasn't allowed to do...like it was any of his business.

took him years to get it into his head that he can't control me, i just stopped speaking to him altogether and was glad when my kids got old enough for him to not need to speak to me.

"i love you OP.

i dnt mean in a sexual way ,,,, although a couple yr bk she did ask me to run away with her and leave my then partner and bambinos , after being seperated for like 14 yr , same again i told her no chance , i love the lass im with now and love the kids i have with her , like fuk am i dumping my kids or my lass , this time its about money

i also didn't mean sexual (although he probably still would lol). but he was always butting into my life, telling me what i was and wasn't allowed to do...like it was any of his business.

took him years to get it into his head that he can't control me, i just stopped speaking to him altogether and was glad when my kids got old enough for him to not need to speak to me."

oh right , ye my daughters now old enough that i dont need to speak to her mother , but iv always been the type of person that wouldnt wanna see any the mothers of my kids unhappy etc , but when they think they can speak to me like shit then i have to get them told , u had it and now u aint , fek off ,,

"i love you OP.

took him years to get it into his head that he can't control me, i just stopped speaking to him altogether and was glad when my kids got old enough for him to not need to speak to me.

oh right , ye my daughters now old enough that i dont need to speak to her mother , but iv always been the type of person that wouldnt wanna see any the mothers of my kids unhappy etc , but when they think they can speak to me like shit then i have to get them told , u had it and now u aint , fek off ,, "

yeah crap when you can't even talk to someone who you was intimate enough to have kids with.

oh well.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

OP on the mental health forum now ... latest post ... perhaps hes become a psychologist ....

"Why Pakistani boys don't Luke English girls ?"

racism?

Just state on your profile you don't meet English women and would like to find a nice Asian woman who has also got a fetish for chips . Problem solved

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Not true according to what I hear in the news!

I'll ask the one I was having sex with for a couple of years. Must have been hate fucks.

I'm beginning to think the OP is on some kind of childish wind up.

Started off quite funny but now it's getting boring

"i love you OP.

it's because we don't fold very well and don't like you grilling our pussies."

Grilling? sorry i no its Friday but ive only just caught up with "folding" lol ,grilling?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do Pakistani boys like English girls? I'm assuming some do.

"i love you OP.

Grilling? sorry i no its Friday but ive only just caught up with "folding" lol ,grilling? "

Just follow the green arrow.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

English girls wont walk two steps behind there man that could be why

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"English girls wont walk two steps behind there man that could be why"

In the 60s When my dad was fighting in the middle east, the local men made the women walk in front. That way if someone stepped on a mine it was more likely to be one of the women...

» Add a new message to this topic