FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men in womens underwear :/

Men in womens underwear :/

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so i may sound harsh but what is up with more and more men storming around in womens underwear!? Its a guarantee you click on new public photos and theres atleast 1 dude with his wifes thong on. Does anyone else think its wrong or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so i may sound harsh but what is up with more and more men storming around in womens underwear!? Its a guarantee you click on new public photos and theres atleast 1 dude with his wifes thong on. Does anyone else think its wrong or is it just me? "

You have just stuck your cock in a beehive..... And away we go

"so i may sound harsh but what is up with more and more men storming around in womens underwear!? Its a guarantee you click on new public photos and theres atleast 1 dude with his wifes thong on. Does anyone else think its wrong or is it just me? "

It's fair enough that you don't like it but does that necessarily make it wrong? You don't have to look if you don't want to.

Many of them do look sexy though...

This site is all about indulging in your sexual fantasies, dressing up is one of them.

I'd like to see more cum shots in there but you don't see me complaining.

You cant help but look when your browsing through the public pics. If there was a way to browse and not see things like that it would be great. Sexy underwear is meant to be worn by a woman and taken off by the man not the other way round in my eyes

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Sexy underwear is meant to be worn by a woman and taken off by the man not the other way round in my eyes"

In your opinion.......tolerance.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Have any one come home and caught there wife in your string vest Y fronts and wellies on the bed having a strum

Isn't it all about personal preferences? We absolutely love it

"You cant help but look when your browsing through the public pics. If there was a way to browse and not see things like that it would be great. Sexy underwear is meant to be worn by a woman and taken off by the man not the other way round in my eyes"

Wouldn't the world be boring if we all played in the same way...

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Wow 4 cock pictures and he is asking what is wrong or right.

If it isn't hurting anyone and it feels right what is the harm in them being in touch with their feminine side.

"so i may sound harsh but what is up with more and more men storming around in womens underwear!? Its a guarantee you click on new public photos and theres atleast 1 dude with his wifes thong on. Does anyone else think its wrong or is it just me?

You have just stuck your cock in a beehive..... And away we go "

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

op we are all entitled to our opinion but as another poster has said, this site is about sexual fantasies and for some men and women its dressing up. Would you feel the same with a picture of a woman in men's underwear??

I like wearing my fb's boxers....mmmmm

Its not wrong,but I wudnt meet a man that wore ladies lingerie whilst in my company

Yes it's wrong

"I like wearing my fb's boxers....mmmmm"

men's boxers are really comfy

Bolton

"so i may sound harsh but what is up with more and more men storming around in womens underwear!? Its a guarantee you click on new public photos and theres atleast 1 dude with his wifes thong on. Does anyone else think its wrong or is it just me?

Yes it's wrong

"

In your opinion......

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

"Have any one come home and caught there wife in your string vest Y fronts and wellies on the bed having a strum"

If my tea is ready

No problem

Bolton

"Its not wrong,but I wouldn't meet a man that wore ladies lingerie whilst in my company"

That, of course, is your choice....

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"You cant help but look when your browsing through the public pics. If there was a way to browse and not see things like that it would be great.

....."

I would like that too; to be able to browse and not see a profile like yours

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Have any one come home and caught there wife in your string vest Y fronts and wellies on the bed having a strum"
How did you find out about the wife come on who grassed

Are you sure you don't have secret fantasies OP. LOL. Often posting such things in the forum is part of your brain telling you to try something. Personally do like it but sadly Mrs N doesn't find it a turn on so I refrain in front of her.

Each to their own eh.

x

Yes it's wrong

"

In your opinion only.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

oh dear

Wembley

Yes it's wrong

"

Some women look so wrong wearing women's underwear too

Just my opinion only

Personally I think its hilarious

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Wrong? No it's not wrong, its not something I do, and it's not something that I am inclined to look at, but that doesn't make it wrong. I have two criteria to judge if something sexual is wrong or right. 1) Is it consensual? 2) Is it legal? If it passes those two criteria, then go for it.

What is wrong is trying to tell people what they can or can't do, and trying to make people feel shame for expressing their sexual desires.

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

I love dressing up & I'm 100% straight, i can show you if you want to see lol!!!

Calling people fat cunts is wrong

Implying people should not do what they want is wrong

Referring to someone as.. A chick with a dick.. . Is wrong

Not excepting that not everyone has your very backwards mind set is wrong

In my opinion

Who are we to tell anyone else what is right or wrong though?? ?.... ... Live and let live.. If something offends you, pass it by.. Why draw attention to something you have a distaste to?

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

"Calling people fat cunts is wrong

In my opinion

Who are we to tell anyone else what is right or wrong though?? ?.... ... Live and let live.. If something offends you, pass it by.. Why draw attention to something you have a distaste to?

"

You are entittled to your own preference - but this is a swinging site - why would you be judgemental about other peoples preferences and interests? Live and let live - if you don't like don't look!!!!

got my popcorn and drink all settled now to watch this lol

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

In my opinion

"

I think the problem with the Op is that the fat cunts and the chicks with dicks are getting way more than him.

Wembley

"got my popcorn and drink all settled now to watch this lol"

Save your popcorn for later. OP is away having a 'convo'

"got my popcorn and drink all settled now to watch this lol"

I find it to be a massive turn actually OP

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

It's fair enough that you don't like it but does that necessarily make it wrong? You don't have to look if you don't want to."

In my opinion

"

I agree with absolutely everything you say but I have to say I am astonished with the same issue. And not in a good way.

There are an incredible number of guys posting these types of photos. Which in our personal opinion run the spectrum all the way from laughable to gruesome.

But it is what gives them a thrill and our view is let them crack on but we would never meet with a guy like that.

No doubt many of them would be perfectly happy to give us a miss.

In my opinion

I agree with absolutely everything you say but I have to say I am astonished with the same issue. And not in a good way.

There are an incredible number of guys posting these types of photos. Which in our personal opinion run the spectrum all the way from laughable to gruesome.

But it is what gives them a thrill and our view is let them crack on but we would never meet with a guy like that.

No doubt many of them would be perfectly happy to give us a miss."

I'm sure they'd all be happy to give you a miss since you think they're gruesome.

"You cant help but look when your browsing through the public pics. If there was a way to browse and not see things like that it would be great. Sexy underwear is meant to be worn by a woman and taken off by the man not the other way round in my eyes"

Oh. Because I like taking sexy underwear off women, and I'm not a man.

I guess lesbians are 'wrong' in your eyes then?

In my opinion

I'm sure they'd all be happy to give you a miss since you think they're gruesome."

Or laughable

I don't have to share, approve, like etc their kinks but I do support their right to enjoy them but it will never be with us.

I have no doubt some people think I am gruesome as well and to be honest looking in my bathroom mirror I might actually agree.

That is what preferences are all about.

haha. someone's going to be a lucky girl.

Wembley

In my opinion

No doubt many of them would be perfectly happy to give us a miss."

Correct; and not just many of them

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Absolutely disgusting, what is the world coming to?

Yes it's wrong

In your opinion......"

In her narrow opinion.

Actually am truly saddened by some people's comments about others.....

And this is meant to be the more 'accepting' circle of people

In my opinion

Correct; and not just many of them"

I am delighted to hear that. It will relieve us of the necessity to send them back a polite no thanks.

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 13:15:55]

Wembley

In my opinion

I am delighted to hear that. It will relieve us of the necessity to send them back a polite no thanks.

"

And so are they and many others relieved too

In my opinion

And so are they and many others relived too"

Lol. Trust me we are not struggling to find people to play with. Not on fab. Not in clubs and not in the real world.

See ya

Wembley

In my opinion

And so are they and many others relived too

Lol. Trust me we are not struggling to find people to play with. Not on fab. Not in clubs and not in the real world.

See ya

"

Yeah, bet you are not; there must be some others like you around

To quote the rapier like wit of Josie ( TV).......

"because I get considerably more sex than you"

What an odd thing to comment on in a negative fashion?

Not that the OP can't have those views, of course he can.

I do like a nice bit of dressing, both ways, though guys that wear leather, PVC, masks etc leave me cold, however I can understand that whatever drives my desires then something must drive them (and any other fetish) equally as strongly, so the idea of criticising them would be wrong and hypocritical.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Wrong? No it's not wrong, its not something I do, and it's not something that I am inclined to look at, but that doesn't make it wrong. I have two criteria to judge if something sexual is wrong or right. 1) Is it consensual? 2) Is it legal? If it passes those two criteria, then go for it.

What is wrong is trying to tell people what they can or can't do, and trying to make people feel shame for expressing their sexual desires."

Couldn't put it any better...1 and 2 should be the swingers mantra. For us maybe a 3..Is it fun?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Wrong? No it's not wrong.

What is wrong is trying to tell people what they can or can't do, and trying to make people feel shame for expressing their sexual desires."

Simply: this!

Wearing ladies underwear doesn't turn me on.

Dressing as a girl doesn't either.

I wear a bra to help me define my cleavage when I wear MY clothes.

The undergarment I wear lower down is designed to help me hide my genitals. It's not designed for women.

I was chatting to a tgirl last night who enjoyed telling me how turned on underwear gets her. It doesn't do it for me but it does for her and many others.

It certainly isn't wrong.

Why would it be? It's just underwear. Is is because some think she doesn't look good in it? There are many genetic females that look crap in it. So is it wrong for them too?

" Does anyone else think its wrong or is it just me? "

Not wrong but each to their own. It doesnt do anything for wearing her knickers. Sniffing and wanking them yes but wearing no thanks.

Why is it wrong??

Who is it harming??

Arent there more distressing things in life to worry about??

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 14:15:58]

"Why is it wrong??

Who is it harming??

Arent there more distressing things in life to worry about??

"

They say ignorance is bliss.

Ofcouse he has other more important things to worry about...like? Has newcastle won?. has he got the quickest whippet? Has mum got his dinner ready for him when he gets in ? things like that. I think he's cute.

Wembley

"...

I think he's cute.

"

You can tell that just by examining his little pecker?

love meeting men in womens underwear

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Each to there own but I have never understood how any woman can be remotely turned on by this particular fetish

By *iiich3TV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Hi, I never thought about wearing girly lingerie until about a few months ago...It was just different,but when I felt the lacy stockings, suspenders and little knicks on and dressed up it just felt so good..I'm straight and not camp, but very girly when dressed....

Wembley

"Each to there own but I have never understood how any woman can be remotely turned on by this particular fetish "

When you become a woman, you will then understand

you can look through new pics of just females, change the settings when you go to new pics.

I absolutely love seeing a guy in ladies lingerie. I experienced this for the first recently with a very naughty playmate. I certainly 'reaped the rewards' after dressing him in my stockings, waspie and crotch less knickers!

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Hunni, If I had a box of cocks I wouldn't give you one. Not with an opinion like that...

It stinks.

I've dressed men up in my lingerie and fucked them with my pretend cock strapped to my body. I think you know my answer to your question

"Each to there own but I have never understood how any woman can be remotely turned on by this particular fetish "

You can't grasp the concept of people being turned on by different things to you?

I absolutely love it. It is not an everyday thing but so much fun when the mood strikes

Ladies tights are great leg warmers when out cycling on a cold winters morning

Would you like some videos ?

Ok I just thought i had to post here... being a knicker wearer and ENJOY doing so!

This is something that I like to do, and as my wife consents to it, I do not own any mens underwear at all, she even buys knickers for me and enjoys seeing me in them.

It doesn't change who I am as a person, not everybody's cuppa, but don't knock it if you don't actually know how they feel when wearing them!

Tbh when people first found out about it, I was embarrassed, but those people that I see on a regular basis don't judge me any differently, with trousers on you would never know my kinky secret.

I just wish people would all live and let live, we all have our little quirks, for some of us men its wearing knickers!

Im proud of who I am, sexy undies and everything else! Come on knicker wearers, show the OP we are still NORMAL people.

Choose to look at the female catagory rathet than the male?

I'm wiring some in my avatar pic lol.....not something I normally do but was a party I was hosting....the lady guest just thought it would be fun if I put her nics on while I was fucking her.....anything for a laugh...and to please a lady lol!

Having read through the thread its quite amusing that those who are most vehemently criticising others looks/pictures have...less than "stellar" pics and bodies themselves...

Nope,fucking move it

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"love meeting men in womens underwear"

Is that you in the lingerie, or them?

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Women wear mens boxers all the time and its considered cute or sexy!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Why is it wrong?

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Don't think it's wrong at all I love wearing sexy womens lingerie. I'm nothing like a woman it's just the feeling I get. It makes me feel so sexy.

I have pics if anyone is interested, especially you lovely ladies. Xx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I've dressed men up in my lingerie and fucked them with my pretend cock strapped to my body. I think you know my answer to your question "

I've been out with playmates to buy lingerie. One I sent him into the bridal department of John Lewis. We both enjoyed his purchase.

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Some look better than the pictures of the woman wearing the thongs

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

It's a swinger site, we're (mostly) a little more open minded :P

Some people are into some bizarre stuff I don't get at all, but it wouldn't be right to openly get disgusted at it. It's been said a bunch of times already, but live and let live

I've never done it but surely your nuts hurt being cramped up like that I like a nice pair of Calvin klein briefs roomy

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"I've never done it but surely your nuts hurt being cramped up like that I like a nice pair of Calvin klein briefs roomy "

they don't hurt but they do have a habit of falling out.. you think you've nailed a great photo.. then when you look closer.. shit.. there's a fucking bollock hanging out.. start again..

"I've never done it but surely your nuts hurt being cramped up like that I like a nice pair of Calvin klein briefs roomy

they don't hurt but they do have a habit of falling out.. you think you've nailed a great photo.. then when you look closer.. shit.. there's a fucking bollock hanging out.. start again.. "

another great photo ruined

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Let me help you.... In the screen is a filter that let's you look at a selection of photos....

Find the one that says women or couples (though the latter may have guy's in panties)

You must deep down want to look but you feel it's wrong. Bless

Wembley

Why is it wrong?"

Because his 'mammy' says so

Epsom

Why is it wrong?

Because his 'mammy' says so"

It was wash day and he only had his sisters panties to wear.. He wasn't expecting PE that day....Oh the scars

I only like to wear them when I'm told to

Epsom

"I only like to wear them when I'm told to "

Get in your panties NOW! Worm and masturbate vigorously..... x

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"I've never done it but surely your nuts hurt being cramped up like that I like a nice pair of Calvin klein briefs roomy

they don't hurt but they do have a habit of falling out.. you think you've nailed a great photo.. then when you look closer.. shit.. there's a fucking bollock hanging out.. start again.. another great photo ruined "

ahh you would think so.. but then i discovered photo editor on my phone which has an option of darkening the photo which can disguise bollock hang slightly

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I don't wear them but there again neither does Flik

"I only like to wear them when I'm told to

Get in your panties NOW! Worm and masturbate vigorously..... x "

Yes mistress! Am I allowed to cum?

Men? In ladies drawers?? Unbelievable Jeff! x x

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Each to there own but I have never understood how any woman can be remotely turned on by this particular fetish

You can't grasp the concept of people being turned on by different things to you? "

Yes I can, but there are certain fetishes which I cannot really get my head around...men dressing up in women's clothing (other than if they are actually trying to pass themselves off as women or in fancy dress) is one of them.

I don't understand how anyone can be into skat either but even there I try not to judge...as I said 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though.

Epsom

Yes mistress! Am I allowed to cum?"

Not yet x

I love women's undies on my playmate .

I quite often purchase ladies silky panties and hold ups for him to wear for both of us ....we just love the feel of the material etc ...he doesn't have them on long before I'm ripping them off ....

Ahhh and breathe ..??

A man who has taken the time to find flattering, to him, undies/clothes, and has got a good wig and nice make up, shaved legs etc etc - yes, but a man in just undies - no thanks, they look ridiculous (my opinion obviously) lol

Yes mistress! Am I allowed to cum?

Not yet x"

I'm just going to keep teasing and edging myself until you say otherwise..

I'm resisting but it's sooo hard...not to shoot my hot sticky cum all over myself. Xx

Wembley

"Each to there own but I have never understood how any woman can be remotely turned on by this particular fetish

You can't grasp the concept of people being turned on by different things to you?

Yes I can, but there are certain fetishes which I cannot really get my head around...men dressing up in women's clothing (other than if they are actually trying to pass themselves off as women or in fancy dress) is one of them.

I don't understand how anyone can be into skat either but even there I try not to judge...as I said 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though."

There is a lot you don't seem to understand. Like why would any woman want a man who, from time-to-time, wants to appear feminine

There is a lot I don't understand too. Like this fetish some women have for short men. But I always say, hey, 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

it can look wrong or they can look better than the wife sometime ..tho thongs just look stupid on a guy in my opinion

I don't understand how anyone can be into skat either but even there I try not to judge...as I said 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though.

There is a lot you don't seem to understand. Like why would any woman want a man who, from time-to-time, wants to appear feminine

There is a lot I don't understand too. Like this fetish some women have for short men. But I always say, hey, 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though"

There is a lot I don't understand too. Like this fetish some women have for short men. But I always say, hey, 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though"

wow you lot still talkin bout knickers

Pants. That's all I want to say on this now

"I like wearing my fb's boxers....mmmmm

men's boxers are really comfy"

hmmmm yes they are!

Your a tranny so your opinion doesnt count really

By *llebWoman  over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

I don't understand how anyone can be into skat either but even there I try not to judge...as I said 'each to their own' and if it isn't hurting anyone then its nobody else's business. None of which means I have to understand it though."

It's because they enjoy it

"Your a tranny so your opinion doesnt count really "

No I'm not

For me it's a turn off. But for some guys I suppose a girl like me is a turn off. Each to their own preferences

they don't hurt but they do have a habit of falling out.. you think you've nailed a great photo.. then when you look closer.. shit.. there's a fucking bollock hanging out.. start again.. another great photo ruined

ahh you would think so.. but then i discovered photo editor on my phone which has an option of darkening the photo which can disguise bollock hang slightly "

Top tip, I'll try this.

"Your a tranny so your opinion doesnt count really

No I'm not "

Didnt mean you

"You cant help but look when your browsing through the public pics. If there was a way to browse and not see things like that it would be great. Sexy underwear is meant to be worn by a woman and taken off by the man not the other way round in my eyes

Choose to look at the female catagory rathet than the male?"

It seems so obvious....

I find it weird when straight guys have blonde wigs on their bathroom floor.

Wembley

"You cant help but look when your browsing through the public pics. If there was a way to browse and not see things like that it would be great. Sexy underwear is meant to be worn by a woman and taken off by the man not the other way round in my eyes

Choose to look at the female catagory rathet than the male?

It seems so obvious....

I find it weird when straight guys have blonde wigs on their bathroom floor. "

Its not a wig; thats his cat

Wembley

"Your a tranny so your opinion doesnt count really "

So are you; and we are still listening to you, albeit, giggling in between

No its not wrong. There's many kinks I can't get my head round but it doesn't make them wrong.

Why shouldn't men get the lovely feeling of sexy underwear.

We have a lot more in common than what he thinks...yes he may say im a "chick with a dick". But he's a "dick without a chick".

I mean hello!

I think we will be lovers eventually.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Does nothing for me Tho people can do as they wish. We all have different kinks I guess .

Wembley

"We have a lot more in common than what he thinks...yes he may say im a "chick with a dick". But he's a "dick without a chick".

I mean hello!

I think we will be lovers eventually. "

You owe me my cleaners' wages. I just spewed coffee all over my screen

"We have a lot more in common than what he thinks...yes he may say im a "chick with a dick". But he's a "dick without a chick".

I mean hello!

You owe me my cleaners' wages. I just spewed coffee all over my screen "

sorry

I mean hello!

A golden moment in the forum

Pure class

mmmmmmm might try a string vest pic

I mean hello!

A golden moment in the forum

Pure class "

must remember this for next years thread awards

I mean hello!

I mean hello!

Aww I love a good Fab wedding. Congrats.

Wembley

I mean hello!

Aww I love a good Fab wedding. Congrats. "

Who is going to be the bride? The OP or her?

Call in at isis quest one Thursday and see the cd/tv dressed in fab sexy clothes ect. Guy's queuing up for them I've kissed and cuddles (and more lol) with them to, can put some women to shame.

In short!!!!!

Knickers are fantastic xxxxx to all even you misery x

"

Who is going to be the bride? The OP or her? "

Well if he thinks he's wearing that dirty blonde piece of road kill on his bathroom floor...he has another thing coming

Wembley

"

Who is going to be the bride? The OP or her?

Well if he thinks he's wearing that dirty blonde piece of road kill on his bathroom floor...he has another thing coming "

Oh go, give the poor lad a break; we all know that he wants to

So to sum up OP;

It's not just you. It's you and a very few others who are closed minded enough to think if anyone does anything that you're not into it must be 'wrong'.

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

Wow ....interesting

It is really just an article of clothing, it doesn't offend me to see some guys wearing a thong half as much as a female stretching one onto an area where burgers have clearly gone to die .....

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

How refreshingly heterosexual.

» Add a new message to this topic