FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would you skip the social?

Would you skip the social?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see many profiles that say must have a social first or only meet in clubs.

Now if you messaged with a person, webcamed , and chatted on the phone. Loved everything about them and you both happened to be free and very close in distance at that moment.

Then they asked you to meet right away.

Would you still scheduled that social/club meet for next week/month or have a sense of adventure and live for the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd just shag them.

"I'd just shag them. "

I like your style. Live for the moment

I always meet in public first, that's not to say I don't shag on a first meet because I do, but my safty comes first and I always meet for a chat and a drink in a public place first

It's different for guys

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No because if someone agreed to what we have in mind without establishing that we were fairly sane first we would know they didn't properly understand what we're after

I'm implying that the guy wasn't nefarious or crazy.

Like if you happened to find someone around the corner on fab and everything checked out.

I'm really trying to find out if socials/club meets are so ingrained into people's psyche . That they don't live for the moment or take a chance anymore.

"I'm implying that the guy wasn't nefarious or crazy.

Like if you happened to find someone around the corner on fab and everything checked out.

I'm really trying to find out if socials/club meets are so ingrained into people's psyche . That they don't live for the moment or take a chance anymore.

"

If we lived in an ideal world.... ... But too many bad things happen... Safety first x

"I see many profiles that say must have a social first or only meet in clubs.

Now if you messaged with a person, webcamed , and chatted on the phone. Loved everything about them and you both happened to be free and very close in distance at that moment.

Would you still scheduled that social/club meet for next week/month or have a sense of adventure and live for the moment.

"

I've always fucked on the first meet - but that's probably because my pre-meet vetting process is so bloody thorough!

If we lived in an ideal world.... ... But too many bad things happen... Safety first x"

True indeed..... But adventure sometimes makes for a better story.

If we lived in an ideal world.... ... But too many bad things happen... Safety first x

"

Not if your dead or abused

I've always fucked on the first meet - but that's probably because my pre-meet vetting process is so bloody thorough! "

Good for you.... Sometimes I find doing the same things over and over becomes boring.

Like going to the same restaurant and ordering the same thing every time.

I would go crazy if all my meets were the same.

Chat , social, schedule sex , wash , rinse , repeat.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

"

Yes i would, as cant tell if theres chemistry without physically meeting

Not if your dead or abused "

There has not been a first initial meet I haven't fucked on ... I just go about it safely x

Not if your dead or abused "

Because having met somone in starbuks makes them 100% safe...

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We never do socials, we are here for sex sex and more sex

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

My safety comes first. I always meet in a public place ie a pub/coffee shop. I will not put myself at risk for anyone esp in this day an age, also if you dont like each other you can both come away without awkwardness an feeling uncomfortable, as its neutral ground etc, also it shows me that a guy is decent if he wants to meet me in a public place. That he puts my safety first an that says to me everything.

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We prefer to meet for one drink in our local pub to make sure we get in then back to ours for some fun, we have always played on the first meet.

Never skip a social. Always make it clear that it is not a given we will play and always meet in clubs. Too many cranks on here. As a single fem my safety comes first. If people don't understand that they are not for me.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Always meet somewhere neutral first, if it clicks, and the lady is happy, then I will go straight to the action if she wishes .

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 07:30:41]

I don't do socials but i don't meet on a whim either. It's worked brilliantly for me so far and I've not yet had a no show and I've not met anyone that wasn't what i expected. I don't think I'd risk changing that....although I'm not one for saying never

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't do socials.....we chat on here and if everyone is happy we meet up and play - we have already decided that there is attraction and personality before we agree to meet up. It is not for everyone but it works for us

I would still meet in a public place for a coffee/drink but with the option of moving on elsewhere. But if the connection felt right and we were both free then yes, a spur of the moment would do it for me!

I don't really do socials. I think Ive had 3 actual socials and a couple of drinks before getting to the sex,but sex was already agreed before the drinks.

"I'd just shag them. "

As above, cut the bull and skip straight to it

Because having met somone in starbuks makes them 100% safe..."

Well they are less likely to do either in Starbucks.. Or after as they will have been seen publicly with other person

Well they are less likely to do either in Starbucks.. Or after as they will have been seen publicly with other person "

Not if we look at the record of most serial killers....

Even a phsyco can be perfectly calm and friendly for half an hour in a coffe shop

Would happily arrange a meet in a pub coffee bar without the phone / Web cam, etc. but would not promise sex until we had physically met someone.

"Even a phsyco can be perfectly calm and friendly for half an hour in a coffe shop"

That's why they sell the large coffee, takes 35 minutes to drink

"I'd just shag them.

As above, cut the bull and skip straight to it"

Depends on what you call 'bull' though. As per the OP, it's assuming chat/ cam/ something that means I feel comfortable with the person/ has occurred... Just skipping the social.

Men seem to think with their cock some (most?) times. They jump at the "fuck now" message, then wonder why the other person doesn't show up.

Nope still meet socially first. Seen plenty on cam that look different in person, so want to make sure I feel attracted to them in person too.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"We prefer to meet for one drink in our local pub to make sure we get in then back to ours for some fun, we have always played on the first meet."

This is exactly what we do. We call it a social with the hope of play. We aren't usually interested in purely socials without the possibility of play.

I don't really do spontaneous - I have fucked on a first meet but only where that's planned, after initially meeting in a public place. If it wasn't planned the chances of me being waxed, dressed, made up etc are slim to none so I wouldn't meet on the spur of the moment, no.

"

You can have a social and then progress immediately after if both agreeable

"

You mean fuck n go?

"We don't do socials.....we chat on here and if everyone is happy we meet up and play - we have already decided that there is attraction and personality before we agree to meet up. It is not for everyone but it works for us "

Couples circumstances are totally different to a single woman. You are by far less vulnerable.

Well they are less likely to do either in Starbucks.. Or after as they will have been seen publicly with other person

Not if we look at the record of most serial killers....

Even a phsyco can be perfectly calm and friendly for half an hour in a coffe shop"

I said it was my way... I didn't say it was a full proof way..

"No because if someone agreed to what we have in mind without establishing that we were fairly sane first we would know they didn't properly understand what we're after "

Haha! Great comment

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I always meet in public first, that's not to say I don't shag on a first meet because I do, but my safty comes first and I always meet for a chat and a drink in a public place first

It's different for guys "

^ this

"I always meet in public first, that's not to say I don't shag on a first meet because I do, but my safty comes first and I always meet for a chat and a drink in a public place first

It's different for guys

^ this"

Snap!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"We don't do socials.....we chat on here and if everyone is happy we meet up and play - we have already decided that there is attraction and personality before we agree to meet up. It is not for everyone but it works for us

Couples circumstances are totally different to a single woman. You are by far less vulnerable."

Oh I know that and if we're meeting on my own it would be in a public place with a friend sat two seats away watching me....I have it a lot easier than singles

"I'd just shag them. "

Yep that's how we roll too

"We don't do socials.....we chat on here and if everyone is happy we meet up and play - we have already decided that there is attraction and personality before we agree to meet up. It is not for everyone but it works for us "

Works for us too

We add in "social meets" to show we're not pushy if the guy/couple we're meeting are cautious and it does offer a safety net just in case our date doesn't turn out as the profile and that works both ways. However, we have limited time so we don't make frivolous social dates and - - we almost always shag on the first date.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I've always fucked on the first meet - but that's probably because my pre-meet vetting process is so bloody thorough!

Good for you.... Sometimes I find doing the same things over and over becomes boring.

Chat , social, schedule sex , wash , rinse , repeat. "

Wow...do you have that many meets?

Can't see any indication of that on your profile...

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

I don't do socials just meet & fuck x

"I don't do socials just meet & fuck x"

You can have a social and then progress immediately after if both agreeable

It's different for guys "

There are bat shit crazy women As well

All depends on the woman. The ones that I'm particularly attracted to are the risk takers with high level of excitement and hense have had 2 out of 3 meets where the social was not even mentioned. Yes you do need to message and chat well first...and listen to your gut feeling. It's there for a reason.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Yes, as I've found a picture/chat doesn't equate to chemistry. I've dodged many a bullet meeting socially first, and shuddered at the thought of what would have happened if we'd met "cold" for sex!

London

"No because if someone agreed to what we have in mind without establishing that we were fairly sane first we would know they didn't properly understand what we're after "

This too! Anyone prepared to meet me at home knowing I like extreme play, use wax, restraints etc I'd consider a complete nut and not for me!

London

"We don't do socials.....we chat on here and if everyone is happy we meet up and play - we have already decided that there is attraction and personality before we agree to meet up. It is not for everyone but it works for us

Couples circumstances are totally different to a single woman. You are by far less vulnerable."

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Because having met somone in starbuks makes them 100% safe..."

More safer than not, i use my gut instinct when i meet people, to date it not been wrong yet.

If people aren't happy to meet me socially, then they are sort person I'm interested in meeting

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"

Chances are the social would lead to play

But a social would still happen because it doesn't matter how much you've chatted/ cammed, meeting in person is different

Spontaneous is great, and in a club environment that's pretty much what happens

If someone can't get a drink for half an hour, I question their claim of wanting regular fun

We've done both ways round...socials are always with the possibility of play depending on some things like mother nature...We have also arranged to meet for play but always with the proviso that if there is no spark from either side, no play will occur...

well most blokes would meet straight away but women are different most would still want that social meet but there is those out there who would jump straight into bed who say they want a social first

"You can have a social and then progress immediately after if both agreeable "

Oy copy and paster

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I never do socials and only meet in clubs, and normally have sex on the 1st meet.

But then most, if not all UK swingers clubs are on premises clubs so I shag on site

So if I had arranged to meet him next month but we both happened to be in the same club that night and we got on all right...... live for the moment

I always have a social first, unless I meet in a club and then we have the social getting to know each other part first there

Yeah always do a social there's nothing worse than going no to someone's house they open the door and your like oh shit

"

But a social would still happen because it doesn't matter how much you've chatted/ cammed, meeting in person is different

If someone can't get a drink for half an hour, I question their claim of wanting regular fun "

When I first joined I was naive enough to believe when a woman says social/coffee that for me that's exactly what it meant and I had no intention of looking for any more than that on my first meet. I got a shock when I declined as I wasn't prepared (no condoms) and I had no time for more than a coffee as I had shuffled a work meeting to accommodate the social ( she picked the timing) Needless to say she felt she had been rejected. So its good to be clear but then also don't get tits up if you want more and don't get it. She didn't agree to my ranches for more the next time.

You mean fuck n go?"

Spontaneous meeting doesnt have to mean fuck and go.

A few years back i met a girl id been chatting to who wasnfinally free that night ended up staying the whole weekend

"Yeah always do a social there's nothing worse than going no to someone's house they open the door and your like oh shit "

"Hey is steve here!?" Id ask before taking off my balaclava :p

"Oh right wrong house sorry" back on the bike :p

Jk

More safer than not, i use my gut instinct when i meet people, to date it not been wrong yet.

If people aren't happy to meet me socially, then they are sort person I'm interested in meeting"

I prefer to turn up in stab proof clothing and and wearingnsteel toe caps and gloves with reinforved knuckles :p

"No because if someone agreed to what we have in mind without establishing that we were fairly sane first we would know they didn't properly understand what we're after

This too! Anyone prepared to meet me at home knowing I like extreme play, use wax, restraints etc I'd consider a complete nut and not for me!"

Because you instantly poubce on anyone whoncrosses the threshold?

No sit down and have a chat on the sofa, or talk while looking at your equipment and discussing what theyre ok with?

"

If someone can't get a drink for half an hour, I question their claim of wanting regular fun

When I first joined I was naive enough to believe when a woman says social/coffee that for me that's exactly what it meant and I had no intention of looking for any more than that on my first meet. I got a shock when I declined as I wasn't prepared (no condoms) and I had no time for more than a coffee as I had shuffled a work meeting to accommodate the social ( she picked the timing) Needless to say she felt she had been rejected. So its good to be clear but then also don't get tits up if you want more and don't get it. She didn't agree to my ranches for more the next time."

That's on her to be clear about what she mesns - if I'm meeting someone for purely a social social it's generally during the day, for a coffee, and I'll be going back to work afterwards. If it's a social possibly followed by more then I'd pre-warn them to have a shower

I remember i once had a social with someone. As soon as we sat at the table for a drink. We both text each other saying 'we should have got a room'.

..there's no point faffing about. If the attraction is there. No need for a social unless that's all you both want.

Can't see any indication of that on your profile..."

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I couldn't ask a question because I don't have any meets displayed.

We always insist on a social.

We've broken this rule on two occasions. Both times were an absolute disaster due to major personality flaws with one or both of the other couple.

Always a social, as I have met a few men who looked nothing like there pictures on profile .Quite a few I never would meet again and are blocked .

Still do a social first, you could just bring it forward to that day if it works for both parties. For us, a social first has worked well and for single females especially it makes perfect sense for safety reasons.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I'd just shag them. "

Them? Gang-bang?

"I'd just shag them.

Them? Gang-bang? "

Oopsie typo.

For me i'd say its been about 80/20 in favour of playing straight away no social meet. Though that could be because usually I like to chat to people first to make sure we're on the same wave length etc.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Given the circumstances you describe OP I'd go for it and if we didn't fancy each other at least I would have met someone new for a chat and a coffee

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Can't see any indication of that on your profile...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I couldn't ask a question because I don't have any meets displayed. "

You can ask whatever you like, but I'm glad we got that cleared up

Nah, I like a social, builds the tension!!

» Add a new message to this topic