FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Usernames - internet wide

Usernames - internet wide

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all.

We were wondering if it's just us or do any other fabbers also check out the usernames of people that they get messages from? It's amazing what you can find out about some people who share the same name all over the internet. Curiousity gets the better of us sometimes espeically if we think that someone might be telling a few porkies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use a different name to on here. And a fake one for facebook now.

I don't look people up but think it might be interesting to do that.

If you're using the same username everywhere it leaves you open to social engineering. A stalker could work out all the details of your life by chasing down your various accounts. The only thing worse would be if you used the same password everywhere too.

feel free. given my name on here is my birth name then it should be fairly easy to find shit out about me. i gave away my date of birth on a thread tonight too...i'd be the easiest person ever to stalk.

one or two of my pics i'm sure you could google reverse image to facebook and stuff too so go ahead, fill yer boots and see what you can find =)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"feel free. given my name on here is my birth name then it should be fairly easy to find shit out about me. i gave away my date of birth on a thread tonight too...i'd be the easiest person ever to stalk.

one or two of my pics i'm sure you could google reverse image to facebook and stuff too so go ahead, fill yer boots and see what you can find =)"

According to the internet you are a 23 year old lesbian that was once mugged whilst walking around Havana

» Add a new message to this topic