FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boob Jobs

Boob Jobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

Watching Daniella Westbrook and Katie Price on Channel 5, looking at boob jobs.

Whilst I totally respect the wishes of any woman to choose to have boob jobs done, and many reasons are genuine and psychological, I personally am not a fan of seeing massively inflated boobs.

I love natural breasts from flat chested small to huge soft cuddly boobs, just love them to be natural.

Anyone else have a view on this? Maybe look at this programme on catch up New Celebrities Botched up Bodies.

In any case I love my missus and I love looking at ALL women!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just contradicted yourself there mate. You said you're not a fan of seeing massively inflated boobs then the next paragraph you say you love looking at ALL women, or you trying to say that people with fake boobs are not "real" women?

Hate all the negativity towards fake boobs, do you think if people were blessed with having big natural boobs they'd still have surgery? If I was blessed with big natural boobs I wouldn't have had mine done.

I have no preference either way, do what makes you happy I say

My sister had her boobs done years ago because she got burnt as a child and it took a lot of the skin tissue on her chest so her boobs didn't grow normally she also only had one nipple as the other was burnt off

They rebuilt her boobs and grafted a nipple on, the difference it made in her was unbelievable, it gave her so much confidence, she started wearing low cut tops which she never did before plus she just smiled more and seemed happier

If a boob job can do that for you who am I to knock it

"Just contradicted yourself there mate. You said you're not a fan of seeing massively inflated boobs then the next paragraph you say you love looking at ALL women, or you trying to say that people with fake boobs are not "real" women?

Hate all the negativity towards fake boobs, do you think if people were blessed with having big natural boobs they'd still have surgery? If I was blessed with big natural boobs I wouldn't have had mine done. "

Blessed with big natural boobs and would still get them done so don't think that stands for much really. I know a fair few fellow big breasted women who've had work done x

"I have no preference either way, do what makes you happy I say

My sister had her boobs done years ago because she got burnt as a child and it took a lot of the skin tissue on her chest so her boobs didn't grow normally she also only had one nipple as the other was burnt off

They rebuilt her boobs and grafted a nipple on, the difference it made in her was unbelievable, it gave her so much confidence, she started wearing low cut tops which she never did before plus she just smiled more and seemed happier

If a boob job can do that for you who am I to knock it "

I'd have uplifts, I'm not bothered about having them bigger just firming up a bit would be nice though, face lift for my boobs I'd like them back where they are supposed to be

I'm due my boob job middle of Feb. I've lost a lot of weight (12 stone) so they aren't as perky as I'd like them. They make me unhappy.

Booob job is on cards here

Like everything in life... People's opinions vary x

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

Hey I love what u hav big r small u only need to know good sex on bed only pussie mater not boobs big r small

"Hey I love what u hav big r small u only need to know good sex on bed only pussie mater not boobs big r small"

NUMBERWANG!

I have an intense dislike of false tits as they look so freakishly unnatural to me.

Hey I'm about the person if she's attractive and has a great personality I'm in the boobs are secondary ,having said that you can't miss seawitchs' and they look sexy

"Just contradicted yourself there mate. You said you're not a fan of seeing massively inflated boobs then the next paragraph you say you love looking at ALL women, or you trying to say that people with fake boobs are not "real" women?

Hate all the negativity towards fake boobs, do you think if people were blessed with having big natural boobs they'd still have surgery? If I was blessed with big natural boobs I wouldn't have had mine done. "

i think these boobs look lovely

"Hey I love what u hav big r small u only need to know good sex on bed only pussie mater not boobs big r small"

You're like the Shakespeare of fab

By *0AJMan  over a year ago

London

As seawitch wisely put it, the booby fairy doesn't smile on us all and some of us choose to stage an intervention. Many reasons for it which are all personal choice.

Some people like falsies, some don't. I don't quite get why those who don't have to be nasty about it though.

I love fake boobs .. I think they look and feel great

"I have an intense dislike of false tits as they look so freakishly unnatural to me.

"

I have an intense dislike towards small dicks.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

As was said earlier do what makes you happy...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Love mine, never had any complaints.

Some implants look fucking awful and I can't believe people have happily paid for them. Some natural ones look fucking awful too though.

Enhanced ones are clearly more popular anyway - look on hot pics for example and you rarely see a natural pair, so I don't think any enhanced women should be concerned!

By *issusAndHubsterCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hate all the negativity towards fake boobs, do you think if people were blessed with having big natural boobs they'd still have surgery? If I was blessed with big natural boobs I wouldn't have had mine done.

Blessed with big natural boobs and would still get them done so don't think that stands for much really. I know a fair few fellow big breasted women who've had work done x"

This ^^^

I'm 'blessed' with big boobs..at one time I may have considered uplifts, but now I'm trying to accept what I have, Hubster doesn't complain so that is all that matters. Humans seem to often want what they don't have- wavy hair, you straighten it, thick hair you thin it, straight hair you curl it. But thankfully, we are all someone's taste so it usually all works out in the end. And I'm a big believer in being kind and accepting to each other and people's choices, as negativity is rarely healthy or helpful.

love

M x

I was thinking the same haha

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Have never had the pleasure to play with anyone who had a boob job, but a good boob job looks great. We certainly wouldn't discriminate.

B

I had a conversation about cosmetic/plastic surgery at a club recently. I said I will never consider it and those I were speaking to didn't believe me and rolled of a list of things like wanting to look younger, wanting bigger bobs, all that kind of stuff. I'm happy with the body I have and bobs I couldn't care less whether I had them or not. They do nothing for me, so I'm not interested in what they're like. My best friend has massive breasts and they cause her so much back problem, yet the doctors won't do anything as they say she is overweight, so she loses the weight to be toldto lose more, bbearing in mind her breasts didn't decrease in size. So no have my breasts enlarged or uplifted has never been a thought of mine and never will be. If anything were to happen I'd happily just have them removed and be flat chested.

If i ever decided to have a boob job it would be for me and No one else so i really wouldn't care about other's opinions on them.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 09:32:25]

I'm a 38c and would love them reduced not increased but a lot of women do not feel at all comfortable with small boobs. It's personal choice. I'd love smaller boobs and to be able to go bra-less

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

"I'm a 38c and would love them reduced not increased but a lot of women do not feel at all comfortable with small boobs. It's personal choice. I'd love smaller boobs and to be able to go bra-less"

From what I can see, yours look great, although a closer view is called for.

"I love fake boobs .. I think they look and feel great"

I agree about the feel, I spend a few months of the year in LA where a boob jobs seem to be handed out on 30th birthdays as part of a government programme.

There's something about the feel and weight of them that I really enjoy. But moreover its the confidence that they seem to bring that is a real turn on.

This is purely from a 'play with' side...I've played with natural, tucked and enlarged and I know which I prefer and would plum for. That said I understand the lack of confidence which can come from personal dislike or others perceptions about your own.

I'm just lucky that I haven't met a guy that has refused to meet me because I have fake boobs, yet!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I'm just lucky that I haven't met a guy that has refused to meet me because I have fake boobs, yet! "

I have! I've had a fair few messages in the past from people who didn't realise at first that the boobs are fake and then lost interest in me upon finding out. Unbelievable, I know, but very true.

I don't have an opinion on other people's boobs either way. I've played with women who are natural and those who've had boob jobs. It's all good.

Personally, I really wish I had bigger boobs. Just a C cup would make me happy. But I'll never get work done to achieve it because it isn't that important to me.

-Courtney

"I'm just lucky that I haven't met a guy that has refused to meet me because I have fake boobs, yet! "

I've been on the receiving end of forum nastiness from a chap about how hideous fake boobs are and that they make him want to throw up. He then PMd me and asked if I'd like to meet - say WHAT??????

Boobs in generally are amazing. I think if a woman is not happy with hers and decides to get them enhanced people should respect it. And enjoy them.

There are advantages and disadvantages in boob size. Personaly I do like the natral shape of boobs what ever size they are big or small droopy or firm.Its the person behind that is just as important. My O/H is blessed with a very large pair 36g and a size 14/16. But there is a downside to antrally big in that only certain types of bra offer the support big ones need.

I've never felt a fae pair so can only jude by looks but genrally not in favor. But I dont have a right to judge a woman because she has had surgery if it makes you feel good and improves your confidence thats is good to hear.

I wonder how many blokes would go for a cock extention job if it could be done.

"I have an intense dislike of false tits as they look so freakishly unnatural to me.

"

What a ridiculous statement

I love these fake boob debates, it helps add to the block list

walsall

They look fantastic we certainly wouldn't say no!

B

"There are advantages and disadvantages in boob size. Personaly I do like the natral shape of boobs what ever size they are big or small droopy or firm.Its the person behind that is just as important. My O/H is blessed with a very large pair 36g and a size 14/16. But there is a downside to antrally big in that only certain types of bra offer the support big ones need.

I've never felt a fae pair so can only jude by looks but genrally not in favor. But I dont have a right to judge a woman because she has had surgery if it makes you feel good and improves your confidence thats is good to hear.

I wonder how many blokes would go for a cock extention job if it could be done. "

I would think the option to have a cock extension is rather different to having a boob job. After all a penis is used for sexual activity, to pleasure a woman. While they can use their fingers or toys on the women, I think majority would eventually like to have full intercourse. So if the individual were to have a fairly small penis, that wasn't able to reach spots/perform, then the reason to have an extension would have different reasons altogether.

I work with silicone a lot xx

"I'm just lucky that I haven't met a guy that has refused to meet me because I have fake boobs, yet!

I've been on the receiving end of forum nastiness from a chap about how hideous fake boobs are and that they make him want to throw up. He then PMd me and asked if I'd like to meet - say WHAT?????? "

That's because people chat shit in the forums based on what they think is most likely to get them a meet, whether that's fake boobs, BBW, whatever. I have the same with people about my married status - they've just called me scum in public and expect to be able to message me in private and get a positive response?!

I agree with you but I'm just saying that I wonder how men or women would feel if they could have cock extentions. I wonder if the feel of a plastic extention would genrate the same discusion as boob jobs.

"I'm just lucky that I haven't met a guy that has refused to meet me because I have fake boobs, yet!

I've been on the receiving end of forum nastiness from a chap about how hideous fake boobs are and that they make him want to throw up. He then PMd me and asked if I'd like to meet - say WHAT??????

That's because people chat shit in the forums based on what they think is most likely to get them a meet, whether that's fake boobs, BBW, whatever. I have the same with people about my married status - they've just called me scum in public and expect to be able to message me in private and get a positive response?!"

I've apologize for that. I don't know what more I can do!?

-Courtney

Would love a boob job!

That's because people chat shit in the forums based on what they think is most likely to get them a meet, whether that's fake boobs, BBW, whatever. I have the same with people about my married status - they've just called me scum in public and expect to be able to message me in private and get a positive response?!

I've apologize for that. I don't know what more I can do!?

-Courtney"

The problem with having any of it done is there will always be someone who has better nice looking...and since it's often due to how one feels and perceives that suddenly can change to.

Just had a thought....What does a 95 yr old with unusually pert well rounded boobs look like?

Dont know about 95yr old's but I wouldnt be suprised to find 70+ yr olds who may have had a boob job done.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Boon jobs.... Ladies I'd prefer a hand job... Apply at johnsoda0204 ... Ta..

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

I've had my boobs done they don't look or feel freakishly unnatural

I've had my boobs done they don't look or feel freakishly unnatural "

Yours do look lovely I must say.

"I have an intense dislike of false tits as they look so freakishly unnatural to me. "

Ah, but then, as your profile name makes clear, you're an arse.

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

From an esthetics perspective I don't have any issues with non-natural boobs. Though at the end of the day it is the owner it matters to, if the feel happier after cosmetic surgury then that is way more important than any view I may have. That said if they are happier, they are likely to be more comfortable in their own skin and that often makes them more attractive.

The only reservation I have is from a health perspective. Some people have ended with unexplainable illnesses or conditions a few years after implants and found that after the implants were removed the conditions disappeared. Kinda raises questions about the long term safety of the implants and as it is a nice earner, I am not convinced that practicioners will always give all the details and risks. (Perhaps I am being a smidge cynical again.)

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Yours do look lovely I must say."

Thank you x

Personally I'm not a fan of body-shaming and objectification of women, yet people still do it.

Yours do look lovely I must say.

Thank you x"

Just expressing my thoughts. Few other nice pics too.

By *ancadamMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I have an intense dislike towards small dicks. "

. Legend!!!

By *layerz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

I was thinking the same haha "

Apologies to anyone who felt I was criticising women. I didn't intend to. What I am saying is I love boobs of all shapes ans sizes and it's the woman they belong to that is most important. IMO I don't think any women need enhancement BUT I can understand why some may choose to have them done. The fact they've had work done does not detract from the original woman and as I said previously, I love looking at meeting women regardless of the size of their breasts.

That said no offence was intended and I hope none was taken. Mr and Mrs P. Xxx

Wow, I had better get some E-45 for these well crafted burns

Just had mine done, 6th Dec, and I'm over the moon, and so is my husband. Gone from 36c to 36 f and luv them xxxxxxx

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Having a boob job was the best decision I ever made. After breastfeeding 2 children I had horrible empty, saggy boobs and wouldn't even let my husband see them out of a bra. It's done loads for my confidence and I couldn't care less what others think about them!

Kent

"Having a boob job was the best decision I ever made. After breastfeeding 2 children I had horrible empty, saggy boobs and wouldn't even let my husband see them out of a bra. It's done loads for my confidence and I couldn't care less what others think about them! "

I had one that was totally flat and one that was a b/C cup, I just wanted 2 that matched!

i don't particularly like them personally, i find them a bit too firm and often sit too high, i cant't help but be aware they're not real somehow and they're a bit of a turn off for me.

i like the lovely soft warm squishyness of real boobs.

i know it's massively personal and don't see any reason why folk should't spend their money on them if it makes them feel better but just...not for me i guess

By *aughtymatesCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

My breasts are natural - but they are really tiny. As I've spread a bit elsewhere...they look even tinier. Ideally, I wouldn't have them done, but I've been considering it. Not vast beach-balls....just a nice handful. It's not even the sex - but it makes such a difference with clothes - and confidence. Most of the time I can't even find bras small-enough....!

My partner has offered to pay, but I'm not under any pressure... However, I'm leaning towards having them done.

By *ancadamMan  over a year ago

Stockport

"My breasts are natural - but they are really tiny. As I've spread a bit elsewhere...they look even tinier. Ideally, I wouldn't have them done, but I've been considering it. Not vast beach-balls....just a nice handful. It's not even the sex - but it makes such a difference with clothes - and confidence. Most of the time I can't even find bras small-enough....!

My partner has offered to pay, but I'm not under any pressure... However, I'm leaning towards having them done. "

just had a look at your pics.you look gorgeous and balanced.see what you mean about clothes though.

Kent

"My breasts are natural - but they are really tiny. As I've spread a bit elsewhere...they look even tinier. Ideally, I wouldn't have them done, but I've been considering it. Not vast beach-balls....just a nice handful. It's not even the sex - but it makes such a difference with clothes - and confidence. Most of the time I can't even find bras small-enough....!

My partner has offered to pay, but I'm not under any pressure... However, I'm leaning towards having them done. "

Its not Easy finding clothes to fit bigger boobs either, shirts and dresses can be problematic!

By *aughtymatesCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

...I'm like a 30 - 32A. Try finding bras that small...! I can buy kids clothes for 12-14YO that fit...but many shops don't sell anything below a UK8... Even then - you are lucky to fin even a UK8. I'm looking at kids clothes more and more....crazy...hehehe..!

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

"I'm a 38c and would love them reduced not increased but a lot of women do not feel at all comfortable with small boobs. It's personal choice. I'd love smaller boobs and to be able to go bra-less"

interesting. i love going braless and i'm 42J.. Why do you feel you feel you can't?

By *carlett696969Couple  over a year ago

shropshire/london

shropshire/london

Easy to have a pop at folk but generally people don't spend 5 grand and go through a lot of pain without their OWN reasons all of which are complex to each individual and a lot deeper than you could imagine!

shropshire/london

So wise

"Watching Daniella Westbrook and Katie Price on Channel 5, looking at boob jobs.

Whilst I totally respect the wishes of any woman to choose to have boob jobs done, and many reasons are genuine and psychological, I personally am not a fan of seeing massively inflated boobs.

I love natural breasts from flat chested small to huge soft cuddly boobs, just love them to be natural.

Anyone else have a view on this? Maybe look at this programme on catch up New Celebrities Botched up Bodies.

In any case I love my missus and I love looking at ALL women!

"

Good point

Each to their own

"Hey I love what u hav big r small u only need to know good sex on bed only pussie mater not boobs big r small

You're like the Shakespeare of fab "

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Ive played with ladies whove had it done and it seemed like it gave them alot of confidence which was very sexy!

Not something I would choose for myself as im ok with mine and whatever the future holds.

Alot of our body image as women seems tied into our boobs..especially on here!

"Ive played with ladies whove had it done and it seemed like it gave them alot of confidence which was very sexy!

Not something I would choose for myself as im ok with mine and whatever the future holds.

Alot of our body image as women seems tied into our boobs..especially on here!"

No need - you have amazing tits

"Ive played with ladies whove had it done and it seemed like it gave them alot of confidence which was very sexy!

Alot of our body image as women seems tied into our boobs..especially on here!"

I'm not sure that is true for all women. I certainly don't give my boobs a second thought. They have always been at best adequate but mostly disappointing.

Manchester

I'm not sure that is true for all women. I certainly don't give my boobs a second thought. They have always been at best adequate but mostly disappointing."

I can only go by my experience and what ive seen but youre right it doesnt apply to everyone.

Manchester

No need - you have amazing tits "

Thank you even I've had issues with mine after having children and being paranoid about my nipple size. Also not helped by a particularly insensitive midwife when breastfeeding

I'm not sure that is true for all women. I certainly don't give my boobs a second thought. They have always been at best adequate but mostly disappointing.

I can only go by my experience and what ive seen but youre right it doesnt apply to everyone."

You both have great sets

"I'd have uplifts, I'm not bothered about having them bigger just firming up a bit would be nice though, face lift for my boobs I'd like them back where they are supposed to be "

Yep - same here! I'd just like guys not to have to look down once I take my underwired bra off!!

I can only go by my experience and what ive seen but youre right it doesnt apply to everyone."

I think it depends what you see as your 'best bit!' My best bit is my arse by a mile - my boobs just help to balance the weight at the front!

"I'd have uplifts, I'm not bothered about having them bigger just firming up a bit would be nice though, face lift for my boobs I'd like them back where they are supposed to be

Yep - same here! I'd just like guys not to have to look down once I take my underwired bra off!! "

meet with a dwarf?

"I'd have uplifts, I'm not bothered about having them bigger just firming up a bit would be nice though, face lift for my boobs I'd like them back where they are supposed to be

Yep - same here! I'd just like guys not to have to look down once I take my underwired bra off!!

meet with a dwarf? "

Now why didn't I think of that?

I'd like an uplift for my boobs too

I can only go by my experience and what ive seen but youre right it doesnt apply to everyone.

I think it depends what you see as your 'best bit!' My best bit is my arse by a mile - my boobs just help to balance the weight at the front! "

Hmm....i don't have a best bit....then what?

Yep - same here! I'd just like guys not to have to look down once I take my underwired bra off!! "

Shut up your beautiful

I think it depends what you see as your 'best bit!' My best bit is my arse by a mile - my boobs just help to balance the weight at the front!

Hmm....i don't have a best bit....then what?"

Bollocks! You look great to me Hun!

walsall

I've had my boobs done they don't look or feel freakishly unnatural "

Looks like a really good job

meet with a dwarf?

Now why didn't I think of that? "

they don't call me clever for nothing

...well, they don't call me clever at all actually

I had mine reduced when I was 21 cos (at the time) I was a size 12 with 38JJ boobs!!! They were grim!

Now a happy 40DD. And as they lifted them when they did it they don't sag

If you are unhappy with your boobs, do something about it. People are always gonna gave an opinion.

I'm just a bit of a crusader for ladies with huge boobs who feel like they can't complain about it

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Enhanced boobs here they feel no different to how they was before Mrs secret had babies.

We opted for the more unnatural look as we like this (our preference )

"Enhanced boobs here they feel no different to how they was before Mrs secret had babies.

We opted for the more unnatural look as we like this (our preference )"

Well I think they look absolutely stunning, natural or not xx Now how do I get your figure lol!!

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Aww thanks.

"Hey I love what u hav big r small u only need to know good sex on bed only pussie mater not boobs big r small

You're like the Shakespeare of fab "

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I spent the 5 grand we saved on a bike.

» Add a new message to this topic