FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples...male pics

Couples...male pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the non bi female half of an mf couple seeki_g couples fun, I can't understand why it seems that it's only the men that need to see pics...I can't search a couple because it's ninety nine percent female pics with the odd cock shot of the male which isn't enough, I have to be attracted to the male so I need to see bodies too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

A perfectly valid point, it would seem a lot of men are candualists.

I learned that word from an earlier thread, thank you for giving me the opportunty to use it.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"As the non bi female half of an mf couple seeki_g couples fun, I can't understand why it seems that it's only the men that need to see pics...I can't search a couple because it's ninety nine percent female pics with the odd cock shot of the male which isn't enough, I have to be attracted to the male so I need to see bodies too! "

We don't understand this either. Our profile has pics of both of us

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 18:18:29]

"A perfectly valid point, it would seem a lot of men are candualists.

I learned that word from an earlier thread, thank you for giving me the opportunty to use it. "

Ha, I googled it, possibly, or they're shy

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Even though I am straight and don't intend to play with the man directly, it is always nice to see both members of a couple. If I am going to be invited to entertain a lady together with her partner then I like to know what he is like too...

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"A perfectly valid point, it would seem a lot of men are candualists.

I learned that word from an earlier thread, thank you for giving me the opportunty to use it.

Ha, I googled it, possibly, or they're shy "

I love learning new words.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They do it cos they get more offers, so they hide hubby in the private gallery lol.

It's the misconception of swinging that all women are bi. An ex and my current girlfriend are guilty of the assumption. And after all it's usually the woman who sells the profile.

To be fair it's usually me (m) who lets the side down.

I think there's enough public photos of myself, face pictures obviously set to private.

But totally see where the OP is coming from

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Simple reason in our case, here are the scenarios....

Pic of Mrs ddc: spot chosen, she poses fully dressed, camera is turned on, zoomed, focused, coast is checked, she drops her clothes, pic taken, clothes grabbed, we do a runner.

Pic of me: spot chosen, mrs ddc poses where I'll be, I zoom and focus the camera for her, we swap positions, coast is checked, I drop my clothes, she presses the wrong button, and turns the camera off, I get dressed and we repeat this process half a dozen times, normally forgetting to check it's all clear at least once( ). Finally we get the pic, run back to the car, where I discover I'm not actually fully in the photograph.....

Consequently we don't have many of me, and I'm somewhat dreading her next idea of re-doing the Nick Camen Levi advert....

Mr ddc

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As the non bi female half of an mf couple seeki_g couples fun, I can't understand why it seems that it's only the men that need to see pics...I can't search a couple because it's ninety nine percent female pics with the odd cock shot of the male which isn't enough, I have to be attracted to the male so I need to see bodies too! "

We just use it as a filter. The times we have met from a profile where there are no pictures of the man it's turned out that the man is a reluctant participant or a voyeur with no intention of playing. This leaves me like a wallflower.

Dunno why. My partner and I are initially primarily interested in the male half of the couple.

We have a few of g (admittedly they have been pushed down the list a bit now ) but he loves to take pictures of me and show me off so the few we have is because I insisted as I love his body and want to show him off too. But he hates me taken pics. Should put some more on really

We don't have any pics of Mr Iconic in public, this is his choice. We do exchange pics of the two of us if we have an interest.

"We don't have any pics of Mr Iconic in public, this is his choice. We do exchange pics of the two of us if we have an interest.

"

So basically your only interested in the male half of the couple because the interest will only come from the male, leaves me feeling like a spare part

Is it because women get pushed into swinging by men who have an ffm fantasy?

"As the non bi female half of an mf couple seeki_g couples fun, I can't understand why it seems that it's only the men that need to see pics...I can't search a couple because it's ninety nine percent female pics with the odd cock shot of the male which isn't enough, I have to be attracted to the male so I need to see bodies too!

We don't understand this either. Our profile has pics of both of us "

Yours is the first profile I've seen where the male shots are first and many of them. I understand women are more photogenic, but in a couple situation you're selling to both sexes not just the male, so thumbs up to you

"As the non bi female half of an mf couple seeki_g couples fun, I can't understand why it seems that it's only the men that need to see pics...I can't search a couple because it's ninety nine percent female pics with the odd cock shot of the male which isn't enough, I have to be attracted to the male so I need to see bodies too!

Yours is the first profile I've seen where the male shots are first and many of them. I understand women are more photogenic, but in a couple situation you're selling to both sexes not just the male, so thumbs up to you "

We have three pictures on ours - two of him and one of me. And he's the avatar.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I've heard the phrase "Its the female we all want - the male comes as part of the package" used a few times, by some couples.

"I've heard the phrase "Its the female we all want - the male comes as part of the package" used a few times, by some couples."

Thankfully those couples make it *very* easy to spot them.

"I've heard the phrase "Its the female we all want - the male comes as part of the package" used a few times, by some couples."

We all want only of the fem is bi, otherwise it's fifty fifty or it should be imo, think I'm being short changed!

"I've heard the phrase "Its the female we all want - the male comes as part of the package" used a few times, by some couples.

Thankfully those couples make it *very* easy to spot them."

Still quite common.

By *eekayCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Typically if there are no pics of him on a couples page we won't wink or message. We've just been disappointed when she looks hot.

"Typically if there are no pics of him on a couples page we won't wink or message. We've just been disappointed when she looks hot."

I've been disappointed mostly so far unfortunately

You haven't many more of him then we have so are we better then most with male pics?!

"Typically if there are no pics of him on a couples page we won't wink or message. We've just been disappointed when she looks hot.

I've been disappointed mostly so far unfortunately"

Did you take one for the team?

"You haven't many more of him then we have so are we better then most with male pics?! "

We are gonna add more of him but at least there are a couple of good body shots as well as cock. In fact I think most of the messages we get are from women who have seen him.

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

How many is acceptable a couple of mr on ours for all to see and more on friends pics of us both facially as well.

It's cause I'm a monger innit

"How many is acceptable a couple of mr on ours for all to see and more on friends pics of us both facially as well."

We have face on friends too and a couple at least gives an idea, some have none at all

Southampton

Yours is the first profile I've seen where the male shots are first and many of them. I understand women are more photogenic, but in a couple situation you're selling to both sexes not just the male, so thumbs up to you "

Thank you, he uploaded his pics from his single profile and I did the same with mine. Thumbs up to you too

Southampton

Yours is the first profile I've seen where the male shots are first and many of them. I understand women are more photogenic, but in a couple situation you're selling to both sexes not just the male, so thumbs up to you

Thank you, he uploaded his pics from his single profile and I did the same with mine. Thumbs up to you too "

I meant to add that he is the photogenic one

"We don't have any pics of Mr Iconic in public, this is his choice. We do exchange pics of the two of us if we have an interest.

So basically your only interested in the male half of the couple because the interest will only come from the male, leaves me feeling like a spare part"

Yes that's correct. Mr Iconic has made the choice of not having public pictures and he won't jeopardise that by doing something that others want him to do.

We don't purport to the 'selling ourselves' on a profile. People either message us or they don't, we are not going to change anything. Selfish certainly, but we play this swinging game our way.

I don't concern myself with women who say 'what about me, I don't get a chance to view him before messaging'. The chances are we've never contacted them or shown the slightest bit of interest in them, so we are hardly going to be bothered by those that pass us by.

We don't need to sell ourselves on our profile, we mainly attend clubs and we have a large group of fellow party organisers who have met the two of us, so we find this works for us.

I apologise if the answer sounds harsh, I am answering honestly though and I'm sure you'll agree, there is no right way in terms of swinging

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We've got a few. He's pretty fugly though

We have Mr deviants mostly in our friends only. X

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We have photos of us both, after all there has to be a 4 way attraction of some sort for couples to play together.

If there are visible photos of both it's also faster and easier to tell quickly if there may be an attraction. Otherwise you could chat for a while before seeing photos and find the male half is not at all what you expected

Nita

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

So basically your only interested in the male half of the couple because the interest will only come from the male, leaves me feeling like a spare part

Yes that's correct. Mr Iconic has made the choice of not having public pictures and he won't jeopardise that by doing something that others want him to do.

We don't purport to the 'selling ourselves' on a profile. People either message us or they don't, we are not going to change anything. Selfish certainly, but we play this swinging game our way.

I don't concern myself with women who say 'what about me, I don't get a chance to view him before messaging'. The chances are we've never contacted them or shown the slightest bit of interest in them, so we are hardly going to be bothered by those that pass us by.

We don't need to sell ourselves on our profile, we mainly attend clubs and we have a large group of fellow party organisers who have met the two of us, so we find this works for us.

I apologise if the answer sounds harsh, I am answering honestly though and I'm sure you'll agree, there is no right way in terms of swinging

"

Your profile, your rules...that's how it should be.

"We have photos of us both, after all there has to be a 4 way attraction of some sort for couples to play together.

If there are visible photos of both it's also faster and easier to tell quickly if there may be an attraction. Otherwise you could chat for a while before seeing photos and find the male half is not at all what you expected

Nita"

Exactly, the whole point is there is four of us to be pleased, not just two

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 21:37:51]

We've tried to put some of both of us on there as it's only fair to show both of us. Likewise we need to be attracted to both in a couple to want to meet them

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

We only have pics of the female as its only the female who plays.

» Add a new message to this topic