FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Let downs

Let downs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women on this site slate a lot of males for being time wasters , but I've been let down by quite a few females and mf couples mostly on the 11th hour !! Nothing worse than when you've had a showering a shave and are all ready to go !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Women on this site slate a lot of males for being time wasters , but I've been let down by quite a few females and mf couples mostly on the 11th hour !! Nothing worse than when you've had a showering a shave and are all ready to go !! "

Of course people let you down, all you can do is try to negate the problem.

Shit happens.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

People get let down in all walks of life not just on here.

Little rants on forums or statuses are just methods people use to vent their initial frustration.

Yep, you are correctly, OP. Women, Couples, and Men have all let us down. We try to have a better filter now and things go more smoothly. But it does suck. I take upwards of 3 hours to get ready for a meet so the investment is costly.

I hope you have better luck in the future.

-Courtney

Even santa let me down last year....

"Women on this site slate a lot of males for being time wasters , but I've been let down by quite a few females and mf couples mostly on the 11th hour !! Nothing worse than when you've had a showering a shave and are all ready to go !! "

As I have already said in similar thread today - it's parr for course - take it as learning curve

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

It is annoying but it happens to us all. Although I would argue that it's worse when you've also had to spend money getting waxed and plucked and spent even longer doing your nails, dying your roots, blow-drying your hair, getting into lingerie before getting dressed and doing your make-up.

As I said in t'other thread :

The standard advice to fellas would be 'unlucky pal, but suck it up and be more rigorous with your vetting'.

I always feel that is a bit disingenuous and blunt as they're people with feelings too - so I'm not going to say that in this case other than to say sorry to hear that OP, it's incredibly unfair and inconvenient and I hope that it doesn't happen to you again

It happens. Sadly more often these days

» Add a new message to this topic