FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Premier inn

Premier inn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hunk72 OP   Man  over a year ago

DARLINGTON

Hi planning an organised gangbang for the wife but does it arouse suspicion from staff, can arranged guys walk in straight to a given room number? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most premier inns have doors from reception that you need a key card to get thru ..

Some of older ones don't ... Usually have desk staff tho ..

DARLINGTON

Could be awkward then lol

AT my birthday fuckathon, my guest were asked their details before being aloud upstairs. Although I'd told the hotel it was my bday and I was having guests. They had to get past "Matron" first

DARLINGTON

Matron, that's funny

Why not splash out on a better hotel, one with a public bar where people come and go without question.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Hi planning an organised gangbang for the wife but does it arouse suspicion from staff, can arranged guys walk in straight to a given room number? Thanks"

Check out this thread:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/459821

Premier Inn's guaranteed good night's sleep policy may not make them the best choice apparently!

Good luck tho'

Mr ddc

DARLINGTON

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 08:14:02]

DARLINGTON

"Why not splash out on a better hotel, one with a public bar where people come and go without question."
sounds like a plan, thanks

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I'd agree with the better hotel suggestion. I arranged one many years ago for a couple of lady friends...2 ladies and 8 men....we selected the hotel very carefully.

If budget is an issue you can use a combination of things like Quidco and lastminute to bring the cost down.

The advantage is you, or you and your wife, can meet the people you have selected in the bar first if you like..quick chat, sus if they are cool...then go off to your room...give them the room number, floor etc....they can then come to your room over the next 10 minutes in 1's and 2's.

Most hotel staff will sus what is going on, but other guests won't and it's much easier than trying to get x number of blokes to swipe through a door.

That's my advice anyway.

In my case I found a hotel with two entrances. I'd met the guy's before...gave them the room number by text and got them to use different entrances.

By *urnziMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I organised a gangbang a few years ago and held it at a premier inn in one of their family rooms. The room itself was a good size, big bed, a couch too and quite a big bathroom. The only downside I faced was the "card entry" door in reception so at the start I was up and down the stairs greeting all the participants ( outside first) and walking them up. It was a daytime gb so the hotel was relitivly quiet too

One note is to tell the fella's to bring their own towels, nothing worse than being left with a soggy, 7 times used towel

You're better off with either a large chain airport hotel or a city centre one imo, where there are large public areas ~ staff are then used to people coming / going.

Yeah some premier inn and some travel lodges are a pain to get through, I remember helping out as a cameraman for a friend during a gangbang she had arranged. Her partner had to keep sneaking guys in otherwise they couldn't get upstairs. It's happened to us on occasions, we stayed at premier inn and all had to sneak past the door staff.

On other occasions I've had the knowing smile from the clerk, which is always fun when it's a nice attractive girl.

Oh and once had the cleaner walk in just as I slipped my cock up my then partners arse, she and I wasn't impressed. But got a free night stay because of it.

Holiday inns never seem to key card entry and don't cost much more

Premier inn do not want more than 2 adults in a room after 10 pm so you may find play time cut short

"Premier inn do not want more than 2 adults in a room after 10 pm so you may find play time cut short "

But the op is organising a gangbang, so presumably most of the guys will be queueing in the corridor, which means they won't actually be 'in the room'.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Campanile hotels (low cost French chain part of Accor Group) mainly have direct access to rooms without passing any reception desk.

Ideal for gangbangs and other sex meets...

» Add a new message to this topic