FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > i love nsa but friends want me to date help lol

i love nsa but friends want me to date help lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *helbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I love nsa sexy fun. My friends have no idea i have been swinging over 12 months, i dont want to tell them i do nsa fun lol. They want me to date seen as ive been single 16 months. I enjoy nsa sexy fun an happy with doing this. I dont want to date an i was wondering should I tell them i prefer nsa what a dilemma.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Why not find a swinging boyfriend?

Best of both worlds for you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love nsa sexy fun. My friends have no idea i have been swinging over 12 months, i dont want to tell them i do nsa fun lol. They want me to date seen as ive been single 16 months. I enjoy nsa sexy fun an happy with doing this. I dont want to date an i was wondering should I tell them i prefer nsa what a dilemma. "

What do you have to lose by telling your friends the truth. If your happy doing what your doing then they should be happy for you as well. You will date when your ready to do so again x

"Why not find a swinging boyfriend?

Best of both worlds for you. "

Thats never works. I've seen so many do that. Then the BF ask's for you to be exclusive then bam, your out of the scene!

I tell all men up front thaat I'm NSA and very happy to walk away after a hot and steamy session.

Thats never works. I've seen so many do that. Then the BF ask's for you to be exclusive then bam, your out of the scene!

I tell all men up front thaat I'm NSA and very happy to walk away after a hot and steamy session. "

I met my boyfriend on here. Went for a social on Monday a date on Tuesday and I moved in with him 2 weeks later that was over 2 years ago. It can work for some xx

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Can you just not tell them that whilst you apprciate them wanting you to find a partner that's not what you want at present?

I tell all men up front thaat I'm NSA and very happy to walk away after a hot and steamy session. "

I wouldn't say it always happens, I've been in a few swinging partnerships what have worked, even if the petered out.

My advice is just tell them your not interested in anything serious and your happy the way you are.

"I love nsa sexy fun. My friends have no idea i have been swinging over 12 months, i dont want to tell them i do nsa fun lol. They want me to date seen as ive been single 16 months. I enjoy nsa sexy fun an happy with doing this. I dont want to date an i was wondering should I tell them i prefer nsa what a dilemma. "

You carry as you are...enjoying yourself...tell them,thanks but no thanks,I'm happy...now concentrate on your own relationships.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I tell all men up front thaat I'm NSA and very happy to walk away after a hot and steamy session.

I met my boyfriend on here. Went for a social on Monday a date on Tuesday and I moved in with him 2 weeks later that was over 2 years ago. It can work for some xx"

Met my other half here two years ago. We moved in together after eight months. We go clubbing and free to meet other people: works for us.

Op, why not simply say you're happy casually dating you don't want anything serious. I truly struggle to understand why people feel they need to share the minutiae of their lives with their nearest and dearest. We are aloud a "private" life.

London

"Can you just not tell them that whilst you apprciate them wanting you to find a partner that's not what you want at present?"

"Can you just not tell them that whilst you apprciate them wanting you to find a partner that's not what you want at present?"

Or tell them to mind their own business.

London

"I love nsa sexy fun. My friends have no idea i have been swinging over 12 months, i dont want to tell them i do nsa fun lol. They want me to date seen as ive been single 16 months. I enjoy nsa sexy fun an happy with doing this. I dont want to date an i was wondering should I tell them i prefer nsa what a dilemma.

You carry as you are...enjoying yourself...tell them,thanks but no thanks,I'm happy...now concentrate on your own relationships."

I met my boyfriend on here. Went for a social on Monday a date on Tuesday and I moved in with him 2 weeks later that was over 2 years ago. It can work for some xx

Met my other half here two years ago. We moved in together after eight months. We go clubbing and free to meet other people: works for us.

Op, why not simply say you're happy casually dating you don't want anything serious. I truly struggle to understand why people feel they need to share the minutiae of their lives with their nearest and dearest. We are aloud a "private" life. "

When anyone asks me if I'm seeing anyone or am I not looking for someone I say no all men are hard work and I'm happy on my own. They don't need to know anything else.

Think that would be my ideal - to have a swinging boyfriend!

No.. Friends or not.. Your private life is non of their concern.... Tell them you already date If feel you need to, to stop then pestering... But that you keep it private... Because that's what it is... Private.... X

I've found the opposite....women who try to drag you into exclusivity.....especially those under 25, a few of whom seem to have confused this site with the one that has many swimming things on it.

I've found the opposite....women who try to drag you into exclusivity.....especially those under 25, a few of whom seem to have confused this site with the one that has many swimming things on it."

Funny you say that today... As last 3 days I have had around 15 men message me, who have on their profile they are here for a relationship with one person x

By *rneilMan  over a year ago

rochester and pembrokshire

Hi Shelly in your shoes I would tell your friends that you are happy with your present situation and you do not want to be tied down to just one fella. This may spark a little curiosity and you may want to tell your closest friends that you like your one night stands . I bet some will actually envy you and want details.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

Yeah, they can't tell you what to do :/ Just tell 'em you prefer the single life. It's not a case of "oh well, I was enjoying swinging but I have to find a partner now because my friends want me to".

It's like parents pestering their grown up kids to have children, comes off as selfish or "do it because that's what tradition tells you to do".

None of their business. Nice of them to show concern for you but if you're enjoying your freedom then keep at it, if it works for you

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Tell them you are a swinger...you never know what might come from that chat lol

Shell you look great. Tell them you like window shopping and if the right guy comes along he comes along, if not you like no strings x

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

Your friends only have what they think is your best interest at heart. I suppose you have to gauge what you think there reaction would be if you told them everything.

I think to have a "swinging boyfriend" just to keep your friends happy is a bit extreme and the thought of telling them a lie must be even less appealing.

So how about "I am happy with my life at the moment" which you clearly are and "men are such hard work, why would I want to date?" because we are hard work. We are men and that is our job!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My friends never tell me what to do unless I ask them for advice, I would never tell them either. I have two single woman friends who haven't dated in a while and the thought of sitting them down and saying "I really feel you're missing out by not dating" makes me laugh, I'd end up with a proper earful.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Best of both worlds for you. "

Er. Rocking horse shit.

I met my boyfriend on here. Went for a social on Monday a date on Tuesday and I moved in with him 2 weeks later that was over 2 years ago. It can work for some xx"

Thought that was a Craig David song for a second

Why not do what YOU want to do?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I love nsa sexy fun. My friends have no idea i have been swinging over 12 months, i dont want to tell them i do nsa fun lol. They want me to date seen as ive been single 16 months. I enjoy nsa sexy fun an happy with doing this. I dont want to date an i was wondering should I tell them i prefer nsa what a dilemma.

Why not do what YOU want to do?"

Now there's a novel idea and tell your friends to butt out

Why not do what YOU want to do?

Now there's a novel idea and tell your friends to butt out "

Or find some new friends!

I used to get this a lot. They gave up in the end x I'm not conventional in any way x

Be what you want to be & do what you want to do don't let anybody tell you different

By *helbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I dont want to be exclusive with a guy i love the freedom nsa gives me. The choice. No commitment no relationship complications etc etc relationships can get messy an complicated the love kind

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I'd just nod, smile sweetly and carry on doing exactly what the fuck I was gonna do in the first place.*

*NB - this is my solution to a lot of things in life.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Sounds perfect

» Add a new message to this topic