FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi-curious women

bi-curious women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed that plenty of women on here their profile says "bi curious".

i do think its really hot watching two women making out.

my question is though... why are so many straight women curious about getting it on with another woman? what thought or fantasy turns you on most? I'm curious to know ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a thing for breasts,but if i dream of sex i am always in the male role,hence why i love using a strapon,

"I've noticed that plenty of women on here their profile says "bi curious".

my question is though... why are so many straight women curious about getting it on with another woman? what thought or fantasy turns you on most? I'm curious to know ladies"

Don't know. Maybe because it's not frowned upon as much as 2 men getting it on? I had my first experience at the age of 11. I like ff fun in mfmf meet but not one on one meets. I like to have my partner watch as I get a kick out of it. For me though my fantasy is 2 men together x

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

When I joined I put bi curious on my profile but I quickly changed it to bi when I remembered how much I love being with another women. I've been attracted to them all my life.

I think a lot of women put it on because it's most guys fantasies so it will please the guy

By *umlover87Woman  over a year ago

wigan

I had my first experience at 19 on holiday with few friends. Woke one morning my friend I was shareing a room with was already awake and playing with herself and it went from there

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

For Frisky, Fab and clubs are places to experiment.

Out in the real world she is a wife, mother, sister, daughter, student and employee...

On here and at clubs she is Frisky, a woman that can play, flirt, tease and experiment with out fear of being judged...

I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way.

Bi Curio

I get 100's of messages a day saying "take me girlfriends cherry" It's normally the bloke who wants to see their fem with another fem. As in your post, you said it was hot. The lady herself is either not interested or only doing it for her bloke.

I've learnt and found this out. I will not be a cherry taker or a teacher for Bi curio. I won't even do an FF meet, as I find that I give and never receive.Same as I won't do a just blow job meet. I believe in pleasure for both. I'll only play with a lady if shes at a meet and then Ive found the last 3 bi meets they have all taken not given.

"When I joined I put bi curious on my profile but I quickly changed it to bi when I remembered how much I love being with another women. I've been attracted to them all my life.

I think a lot of women put it on because it's most guys fantasies so it will please the guy "

what were your fantasies before you had your first bi experience?

I think if I was bi just to please my hubby the thought would make me puke, I do also think that a lot of women are naturally bi curious but keep it hidden from the fear of condemnation

I put straight when I first joined the site. Then I had some bi experiences at clubs and found that I really really enjoyed them (I love kissing women, touching women - it is so mmuch different than with a man). I didn't want to put bi-curious because so many bi women on fab seem to scorn the title (this has been my experience, anyway), but then I realized that saying I was straight was simply not true.

I don't necessarily like to do everything with women, and I prefer there to be a guy in the mix somewhere because I prefer the dynamic.

I don't, however, play with women to please Marc. He would much prefer to please women himself than to watch me at it. So an ideal scenario would be both of us pleasing a woman. It has worked well with meets with couples so far. Maybe an ffm will be in the cards for the future...

-Courtney

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

Ok, our profile says bi curious.

We have no desire to seek out couples that are looking for the females to play, however, if it happens (which it has a few times) I have enjoyed it. I don't look for it, I don't lust after it or fantasies about it but I do enjoy it.

To put bi would be misleading and to put straight would be a lie. The only option left is bi curious.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It would be better if Fab allowed "bi-playful" as Rose is well past the curious stage but wouldn't really call herself fully bi. Agree with the message above.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I was 100% straight till about 2 years ago, now I'm thinking about women all the time. Maybe I'll like it maybe I won't, but I'd like to try

"It would be better if Fab allowed "bi-playful" as Rose is well past the curious stage but wouldn't really call herself fully bi. Agree with the message above."

Me too. I like to say I'm "Horny bi"

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

"I put straight when I first joined the site. Then I had some bi experiences at clubs and found that I really really enjoyed them (I love kissing women, touching women - it is so mmuch different than with a man). I didn't want to put bi-curious because so many bi women on fab seem to scorn the title (this has been my experience, anyway), but then I realized that saying I was straight was simply not true.

I don't necessarily like to do everything with women, and I prefer there to be a guy in the mix somewhere because I prefer the dynamic.

I don't, however, play with women to please Marc. He would much prefer to please women himself than to watch me at it. So an ideal scenario would be both of us pleasing a woman. It has worked well with meets with couples so far. Maybe an ffm will be in the cards for the future...

-Courtney"

. Lol i think it is

if only you were bit closer - i love giving as much if not more than receiving

"I put straight when I first joined the site. Then I had some bi experiences at clubs and found that I really really enjoyed them (I love kissing women, touching women - it is so mmuch different than with a man). I didn't want to put bi-curious because so many bi women on fab seem to scorn the title (this has been my experience, anyway), but then I realized that saying I was straight was simply not true.

-Courtney. Lol i think it is "

Indeed!

I've always had fantasies about women! My first bi experience was when I was 24, I do seem to have a very particular type of woman I'm sexually attracted to though whereas I find lots of different types of guys attractive

"I was 100% straight till about 2 years ago, now I'm thinking about women all the time. Maybe I'll like it maybe I won't, but I'd like to try "

what triggered that interest two years ago?

Think it's the man side that wants it mate

my question is though... why are so many straight women curious about getting it on with another woman? what thought or fantasy turns you on most? I'm curious to know ladies"

For me it is the enjoyment of seeing and feeling the female responding to me - as a female myself I know what I like having done to me - so playing ff gives me the chance to express myself and give pleasure to another lady based firstly on giving what I like receiving then learning new things by watching the ladies responses and adapting my attentions to her - also - later on when I am with considerate male lovers I can then suggest to them some new things they might like to try with me - win:win!

my question is though... why are so many straight women curious about getting it on with another woman? what thought or fantasy turns you on most? I'm curious to know ladies

For me it is the enjoyment of seeing and feeling the female responding to me - as a female myself I know what I like having done to me - so playing ff gives me the chance to express myself and give pleasure to another lady based firstly on giving what I like receiving then learning new things by watching the ladies responses and adapting my attentions to her - also - later on when I am with considerate male lovers I can then suggest to them some new things they might like to try with me - win:win! "

wooow... i like that

Essex.

I don't necessarily like to do everything with women.

I don't, however, play with women to please Risky.

"

I hope Courtney doesn't mind but I have adapted her quote as it says it all...

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Which straight women? Even the ones who claim to be bisexual, are not. It is only for the hubby otherwise he will nag them to death

Which straight women? Even the ones who claim to be bisexual, are not. It is only for the hubby otherwise he will nag them to death"

I disagree. Marc doesn't care whether I'm into women or not. And the women I've played with have never been in doubt.

-Courtney

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Which straight women? Even the ones who claim to be bisexual, are not. It is only for the hubby otherwise he will nag them to death

I disagree. Marc doesn't care whether I'm into women or not. And the women I've played with have never been in doubt.

-Courtney"

I should have added, "in my experience", "most"

Which straight women? Even the ones who claim to be bisexual, are not. It is only for the hubby otherwise he will nag them to death"

Essex.

Maybe they are curious...

They have seen it in films, on here and in clubs...

So they think "I know, I'm in the company of open minded, non judgemental swingers, I'll give it a go."

"Maybe they are curious...

They have seen it in films, on here and in clubs...

So they think "I know, I'm in the company of open minded, non judgemental swingers, I'll give it a go." "

are you talking from experience? lol

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"When I joined I put bi curious on my profile but I quickly changed it to bi when I remembered how much I love being with another women. I've been attracted to them all my life.

I think a lot of women put it on because it's most guys fantasies so it will please the guy

what were your fantasies before you had your first bi experience? "

Mostly about the tooth fairy and Santa clause. I've been attracted to women all my life

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

Plenty of women might have bi curious on a profile,a lot ( in our experience ) have no intention of pleasuring a lady.

» Add a new message to this topic