FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Annoyed much...

Annoyed much...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I was chatting to a woman in the past few days, getting on very well.. Then all of a sudden I've been blocked. The only thing I done was send her pictures of my tattoos and I could only asume it was I got to many... (Well I would never know now)

Anyone ever encounter this of a similar sort?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I was chatting to a woman in the past few days, getting on very well.. Then all of a sudden I've been blocked. The only thing I done was send her pictures of my tattoos and I could only asume it was I got to many... (Well I would never know now)

"

nope I don't have tattoos got blocked once by Someone I really liked and thought liked me but weirdly enough she unblocked me a few days later and carried on chatting and never mentioned it still chat to her now

"Ok so I was chatting to a woman in the past few days, getting on very well.. Then all of a sudden I've been blocked. The only thing I done was send her pictures of my tattoos and I could only asume it was I got to many... (Well I would never know now)

nope I don't have tattoos got blocked once by Someone I really liked and thought liked me but weirdly enough she unblocked me a few days later and carried on chatting and never mentioned it still chat to her now "

Frustration!!! Owell I'm glad for you mate

Thanks she's part of a couple lovely woman

"Thanks she's part of a couple lovely woman "

Ha I've had that before.. She never told the other half...

It's happened a few times to you hasn't it over the last few months.

I guess she's another one of those that doesn't like excessive tattoos.

The good news, as has been ascertained before, is that plenty of other ladies do!

Concentrate on those that do and don't worry about those that don't - good luck fella!

"Thanks she's part of a couple lovely woman

Ha I've had that before.. She never told the other half... "

oh she plays with other half they meet couples and single women

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

nope I don't have tattoos got blocked once by Someone I really liked and thought liked me but weirdly enough she unblocked me a few days later and carried on chatting and never mentioned it still chat to her now "

Maybe she blocked you by accident and unblocked you as soon as she realised...

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Maybe she just didn't like your tattoos? Ok we can see from your tiny, fuzzy profile pic that you have some but not what they are.

I like tattoos on a guy but I have turned a guy down before because of what his tattoos were of and where they were.

Maybe she didn't like them but didn't want to risk any further conversation when she turned you down?

Its really not worth spending another second thinking about it. She blocked you, you won't ever know why or meet her so forget about it and concentrate on the people who will meet you.

Oh .. Sounds a bit odd ..i can understand the frustration. From the view of someone who does not like excessive tattoos all over ...it would not be a reason to block someone, their personality is still the same if they have more, less or no tattoos. I would still chat and even meet up for drinks etc. If I didnt want to message anymore i would be polite and just say no more messages, thank you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you annoyed because you were blocked or annoyed because possibly it was your tattoos that caused the lady to block you? It's frustrating and all the more so because it leaves you without the means of telling the person how annoyed it made you feel...unless you make a forum thread about it

Sometimes when we have been chatting I have accidentally hit the block button instead of reply .

With beard and ink as a username one would assume you have both a beard and lots of tattoos. Bit silly to block for those reasons!

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly have sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one.

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 09:49:17]

It's ok the tattoo thing is a turn off for some ppl but not other but it's the same with me being in a wheel chair just cos can't throw them around of my sex position are little difference I think that's off putting to ppl to thinking of give up on this site

Did she ask for them?

By *urnziMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Myself I haven't encountered this as I'm tatt free.

You haven't got any weird tatts like a masked hannibal lecter, and she got freaked out by it, especially when you invited her over to yours for a liver dinner with a nice chianti

You know what women are like. You could be blocked for asking if she likes the rain or something innocuous like that. Chalk it up to one of life's unexplained mysteries and look for your next victim

ill have one seems there is one woman guys looking for a cock pic start sending straight away!!

"

It's not worth spending another moment thinking about.

I do this when I'm no longer interested in someone for whatever reason and I can't be arsed with further conversation. It's often much easier on all parties than explaining why.

"With beard and ink as a username one would assume you have both a beard and lots of tattoos. Bit silly to block for those reasons!

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly have sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one. "

Marc and I don't have pussy or cock pics on the site and wouldn't send them if asked. We wouldn't have an issue letting someone know Marc's proportions, but they wouldn't get a pic of that part of either of us. Never been asked, either.

-Courtney

"With beard and ink as a username one would assume you have both a beard and lots of tattoos. Bit silly to block for those reasons!

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly have sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one.

Marc and I don't have pussy or cock pics on the site and wouldn't send them if asked. We wouldn't have an issue letting someone know Marc's proportions, but they wouldn't get a pic of that part of either of us. Never been asked, either.

-Courtney"

Yeah but you two are a package. The people who meet you are those looking to swing or be involved with a couple so that's their kink already satisfied. My kink is a massive penis so naturally I'm going to want to see the willy before deciding if I want to meet.

-Courtney"

As an attractive couple with some very good verifications , you can call the shots .

A single guy with no veris , an alternative look and no pics is not in such a position .

We would agree with seawitch on this one

-Courtney"

What are Marc's proportions?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

She may have hit block button by accident and not even realise she blocked you

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly hiave sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one. "

can I have one xx

-Courtney

Yeah but you two are a package. The people who meet you are those looking to swing or be involved with a couple so that's their kink already satisfied. My kink is a massive penis so naturally I'm going to want to see the willy before deciding if I want to meet. "

Makes perfect sense in your case. I was just offering up the point that he isn't alone in not wanting to share "intimate" pics.

-Courtney

-Courtney"

chipperoo well I wouldn't ask xx

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly have sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one. "

Why?

Just because this site people meet for sex doesn't mean have to bare all prior to a meet, surely the fact that like someone and enjoy chatting enough to meet is whats important, not what there tackle looks like.

I really don't get this, gotta see cock/pussy talk at all, if met someone whilst out that fancied would you insist on seeing there cock before deciding oh he's nice i'll invite him back.

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly hiave sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one. can I have one xx "

oh and a pic x

-Courtney

What are Marc's proportions? "

Cheeky!

Average. He wouldn't measure up to seawitch's expectations.

-Courtney

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly hiave sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one. can I have one xx oh and a pic x "

Noo should have caught it when I put them public last night on the fanny thread

Why?

Just because this site people meet for sex doesn't mean have to bare all prior to a meet, surely the fact that like someone and enjoy chatting enough to meet is whats important, not what there tackle looks like.

I really don't get this, gotta see cock/pussy talk at all, if met someone whilst out that fancied would you insist on seeing there cock before deciding oh he's nice i'll invite him back."

To you maybe but to me penis size is important and a deal breaker if it's not the size I like. I wouldn't invite someone back to mine or go back to someone's house that I met on a night out, I'd get their number and contact them another day, get the willy picture and if it's ok I'd meet them.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

It may have nothing to do with tattoos. Make another beard or tattoo thread and move on.

The only thing that would put me off is the fact you refuse to send a cock picture, what's that about? On a site where people meet and possibly hiave sex isn't it only fair to see what sex parts people have, I'd give a fanny picture to someone I was going to have sex with if they asked for one. can I have one xx oh and a pic x

Noo should have caught it when I put them public last night on the fanny thread "

I did see it thankyou I've super imposed the pic on my dartboard xxx

Why?

I really don't get this, gotta see cock/pussy talk at all, if met someone whilst out that fancied would you insist on seeing there cock before deciding oh he's nice i'll invite him back."

With ya!

"

Seriously this tatto obsession of yours is going to far now

From reading your many threads OP, I'd say you were a tad insecure. Who cares that a complete stranger you're never going to meet has blocked you from further contact? Harsh but just shrug it off and move on.

Take a deep breath and move after all its females in control and so they are entitled meet whoever they want - agreed if might seem harsh just blocking you but it just normal on here

"From reading your many threads OP, I'd say you were a tad insecure. Who cares that a complete stranger you're never going to meet has blocked you from further contact? Harsh but just shrug it off and move on. "
hey you are one of many women with this very abrupt attitude toward blocking ,can I ask you a question when you've text a person for ages and then you've met them have you ever found anyone different in terms of their personality than you had perceived them to be or met anyone in a club or at a social you've blocked and thought oh hey hes quite nice ,when we chat to eachother we form a bond an opinion of eachother yes but we quite often like eachother and as it tends to be guys that mainly get blocked perhaps you are not aware of how heartless it is sometimes

"From reading your many threads OP, I'd say you were a tad insecure. Who cares that a complete stranger you're never going to meet has blocked you from further contact? Harsh but just shrug it off and move on. hey you are one of many women with this very abrupt attitude toward blocking ,can I ask you a question when you've text a person for ages and then you've met them have you ever found anyone different in terms of their personality than you had perceived them to be or met anyone in a club or at a social you've blocked and thought oh hey hes quite nice ,when we chat to eachother we form a bond an opinion of eachother yes but we quite often like eachother and as it tends to be guys that mainly get blocked perhaps you are not aware of how heartless it is sometimes "

I've never blocked anyone I was chatting to so can't answer that one.

Why?

Of course it doesn't mean you have to show cock and funny pics .

But as you say , this is a site where you can hook up for sex . Not a night out ....

So bearing that fact in mind , why not have an idea of what you are looking for first , see a pic and meet to ones requirements ?

Seems logical to me .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why?

I really don't get this, gotta see cock/pussy talk at all, if met someone whilst out that fancied would you insist on seeing there cock before deciding oh he's nice i'll invite him back.

But as you say , this is a site where you can hook up for sex . Not a night out ....

So bearing that fact in mind , why not have an idea of what you are looking for first , see a pic and meet to ones requirements ?

Seems logical to me ."

It is a site where you can hook up for a night out. If you browse meet requests one of the options is "nights out" another is "social" it's a site where you can hook up for many things.

"From reading your many threads OP, I'd say you were a tad insecure. Who cares that a complete stranger you're never going to meet has blocked you from further contact? Harsh but just shrug it off and move on. hey you are one of many women with this very abrupt attitude toward blocking ,can I ask you a question when you've text a person for ages and then you've met them have you ever found anyone different in terms of their personality than you had perceived them to be or met anyone in a club or at a social you've blocked and thought oh hey hes quite nice ,when we chat to eachother we form a bond an opinion of eachother yes but we quite often like eachother and as it tends to be guys that mainly get blocked perhaps you are not aware of how heartless it is sometimes "

I've been blocked by loads if people

We just have to accept that we aren't for everybody and move on, if a guy decide mid chat with me he don't like me after all and blocks me its hardly heartless, why would somebody waste their time talking to people they have no interest in? At least they have made the effort to talk which is more than a lot of people in here do, you simply can't win them all

Wow...

Haha i didn't realise having no cock picture is so important to most people.

"From reading your many threads OP, I'd say you were a tad insecure. Who cares that a complete stranger you're never going to meet has blocked you from further contact? Harsh but just shrug it off and move on. hey you are one of many women with this very abrupt attitude toward blocking ,can I ask you a question when you've text a person for ages and then you've met them have you ever found anyone different in terms of their personality than you had perceived them to be or met anyone in a club or at a social you've blocked and thought oh hey hes quite nice ,when we chat to eachother we form a bond an opinion of eachother yes but we quite often like eachother and as it tends to be guys that mainly get blocked perhaps you are not aware of how heartless it is sometimes

I've been blocked by loads if people

We just have to accept that we aren't for everybody and move on, if a guy decide mid chat with me he don't like me after all and blocks me its hardly heartless, why would somebody waste their time talking to people they have no interest in? At least they have made the effort to talk which is more than a lot of people in here do, you simply can't win them all "

Exactly this. This is much preferable to arranging a meet and having a no show.

Why?

Seems logical to me .

It is a site where you can hook up for a night out. If you browse meet requests one of the options is "nights out" another is "social" it's a site where you can hook up for many things."

Yes indeed , you are correct .

And if that's your thing , a night out or a social , then there's no need to see a cock pic .

If however , you fancy a bit of sexual fun , then it would be nice to see what's on offer .

"From reading your many threads OP, I'd say you were a tad insecure. Who cares that a complete stranger you're never going to meet has blocked you from further contact? Harsh but just shrug it off and move on. hey you are one of many women with this very abrupt attitude toward blocking ,can I ask you a question when you've text a person for ages and then you've met them have you ever found anyone different in terms of their personality than you had perceived them to be or met anyone in a club or at a social you've blocked and thought oh hey hes quite nice ,when we chat to eachother we form a bond an opinion of eachother yes but we quite often like eachother and as it tends to be guys that mainly get blocked perhaps you are not aware of how heartless it is sometimes

I've never blocked anyone I was chatting to so can't answer that one."

you didn't answer my question though about the text messages then meeting and how the text message and the person compared ?

I've never blocked anyone I was chatting to so can't answer that one. you didn't answer my question though about the text messages then meeting and how the text message and the person compared ? "

Apologies my lovely. Again, not really something I can answer as I tend not to message/text a lot. I find it quite cold and prefer to meet face to face. I've always exchanged minimum messages on here then set up a social meet as you can gauge so much more about a person for real so I've not really formed too much of an opinion about them before we've met.

I've never blocked anyone I was chatting to so can't answer that one. you didn't answer my question though about the text messages then meeting and how the text message and the person compared ? "

I have

I've met some really nice guys off here who have been total dick heads in real life

Wow calm down guys! I was just venting frustration!

» Add a new message to this topic