FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > meet up

meet up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do you ladys feel about a guys appreacne meeting up and would you say size matters or girth and how the guy uses his cock and would like a guy with a kinky mind or passionate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"what do you ladys feel about a guys appreacne meeting up and would you say size matters or girth and how the guy uses his cock and would like a guy with a kinky mind or passionate "

I would say there is something for everyone including men who say that are 25 but then say they are 19 in their profile like you have.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's more impressive that you have managed to balance that shelf on your head in your face pic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"what do you ladys feel about a guys appreacne meeting up and would you say size matters or girth and how the guy uses his cock and would like a guy with a kinky mind or passionate "

A guys appearance is very important, I'll only meet very handsome dark haired tall guys in good physical shape. Both size and girth matters to me, I'd want both of those things to be large for me to want to meet him. I'd like a guy that had a kinky open mind that was non judgemental and able to make you feel totally at ease.

You've lied on your profile about your age (probably to get through people's age filters) people don't take kindly to being lied to, I don't think you'll have many or even any meets off here if I'm being honest.

» Add a new message to this topic