FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to spot a fake......

How to spot a fake......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, don't want to generalise but we play percentages.......

If a profile has 3 or more of the following strikes then avoid......

No pictures

No verifications (after a month)

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Doesn't look at your profile

Won't give number

Female on profile never available

I'm sure there's more but 3 of these equals suspicious.

Any thoughts?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, don't want to generalise but we play percentages.......

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

"

iv had no meets off here at all , does my profile look fake ? be honest

To be fair......yes.

"To be fair......yes."

for that reason alone ?

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Presume this is about fake couple profiles only.

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

"

Ah by that definition then I'm definitely fake.

"Guy can meet alone" - kinda hard to avoid, theres only me (good job the world couldnt handly more than one )

"No meets in a year" - yeah I'm a fussy bugger

"Too many male pics" - again only me for there to be pics of, actually there are not many of those anyway.

Still three strikes, though.

Owl

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Presume this is about fake couple profiles only."

Apparently not...

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

"

So...do I look fake? (fingers crossed)

Yes......couples profiles, but still holds true with singles. If you're a genuine single - it's pretty obvious.

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 01:03:22]

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

So...do I look fake? (fingers crossed)"

You're obviously real x

what if less pics means less needy and less attention seeking and more interested in meeting someone than scoring fabs ? and like someone has already said , no verys in a yr , maybe not everyones as desperate as others ?

if any tall athletic bodied woman would like my number to ring me ( i have no credit ) and hear my voice , inbox lol

i can imagine that thered be a group of fakes that all know each other verifying one another aswell ?

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 01:04:56]

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

Ah by that definition then I'm definitely fake.

"Guy can meet alone" - kinda hard to avoid, theres only me (good job the world couldnt handly more than one )

"No meets in a year" - yeah I'm a fussy bugger

"Too many male pics" - again only me for there to be pics of, actually there are not many of those anyway.

Still three strikes, though.

Owl"

Well you said it Owl....

A couple where the illusive woman never exist and the status sais male playing lol.

"what if less pics means less needy and less attention seeking and more interested in meeting someone than scoring fabs ? and like someone has already said , no verys in a yr , maybe not everyones as desperate as others ?

if any tall athletic bodied woman would like my number to ring me ( i have no credit ) and hear my voice , inbox lol

i can imagine that thered be a group of fakes that all know each other verifying one another aswell ?"

Not verified through meets, oh and not a site supporter.....nothing to do with desperation baby.....You're possibly fake....

"A couple where the illusive woman never exist and the status sais male playing lol."

that im convinced is a desperate bloke using couple as an advantage lol

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

"

We both have single profiles but only recently (last year) made our couple profile. We are verified on our single profiles but not yet on couple profile as we havent met anyone. Photo verified and hoping to get cam verified soon. Does this make us fake too?

"A couple where the illusive woman never exist and the status sais male playing lol.

that im convinced is a desperate bloke using couple as an advantage lol "

lol yes, think so to as well.

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

We both have single profiles but only recently (last year) made our couple profile. We are verified on our single profiles but not yet on couple profile as we havent met anyone. Photo verified and hoping to get cam verified soon. Does this make us fake too? "

No, cos it's only been 7 weeks, you're cool. Plus you have single profiles to back yourselves up xxx

"what if less pics means less needy and less attention seeking and more interested in meeting someone than scoring fabs ? and like someone has already said , no verys in a yr , maybe not everyones as desperate as others ?

i can imagine that thered be a group of fakes that all know each other verifying one another aswell ?

Not verified through meets, oh and not a site supporter.....nothing to do with desperation baby.....You're possibly fake...."

im 100% real sweat heart , and might i clear something up that some might also look at my pics and think , thats 2 diff blokes lol ,,, nope , i suffer from anxiety and go from 13 st to 12 11 10 and back up again , pic with arms folded was summer bicced my head , the other with stubble a was around 11 st which is what im sitting at atm , and the stubble looks darker coz of oil and muck and grease , which when on facial hair is near impossible to remove once its on , shaving is the only way to then get original coloured facial hair back , i grow a beard every few month ad then shape it and shave it off and repeat the process

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

We both have single profiles but only recently (last year) made our couple profile. We are verified on our single profiles but not yet on couple profile as we havent met anyone. Photo verified and hoping to get cam verified soon. Does this make us fake too?

No, cos it's only been 7 weeks, you're cool. Plus you have single profiles to back yourselves up xxx "

Thats good to hear, thank you

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

No, cos it's only been 7 weeks, you're cool. Plus you have single profiles to back yourselves up xxx

Thats good to hear, thank you "

Ha, you're not what our beef is, you're lovely xxx

Hehe, been inundated with messages from fakes going "blah, blah, blah" Our foolproof scientific system has you all running scared......

so its lookin like i must get a very or 2 lol im patient and fussy , my time will come

Altrincham

"Hehe, been inundated with messages from fakes going "blah, blah, blah" Our foolproof scientific system has you all running scared......"

Scientific, hmm at the moment you have a possible hypothesis, you just need to develop a rigorous set of tests to attempt to both prove and disprove that hypothesis. Obviously if the confirmation tests are successful AND the contrary tests fail then you may have a theory to use.

Of course the tests and the results will need to be verified and publicly available.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

"Hehe, been inundated with messages from fakes going "blah, blah, blah" Our foolproof scientific system has you all running scared......

Scientific, hmm at the moment you have a possible hypothesis, you just need to develop a rigorous set of tests to attempt to both prove and disprove that hypothesis. Obviously if the confirmation tests are successful AND the contrary tests fail then you may have a theory to use.

Of course the tests and the results will need to be verified and publicly available.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)"

Well, we're no scientists, just very experienced on fabs.....we can spot a bullshitter a mile away and our percentages systems suggests a way forward for other genuines to spot a tosser

"Hehe, been inundated with messages from fakes going "blah, blah, blah" Our foolproof scientific system has you all running scared......

Well, we're no scientists, just very experienced on fabs.....we can spot a bullshitter a mile away and our percentages systems suggests a way forward for other genuines to spot a tosser "

so your honest opinion with yr experimced fabness is im a fake ?

Says Prado on the heels shes wearing!

and i am a site supporter and i have sent a verified pic in aswell , is that showing ?

Everyone has there opinions, I don't agree with the Starks, but can see where they are coming from.

I am destined to be marked as fake as well by the criteria (nobody wants to play with a fat boy!), but in just one couple on the forums opinion, other people may agree or disagree.

"and i am a site supporter and i have sent a verified pic in aswell , is that showing ?"

I would give it up, are you that bothered about that particular couples opinion?

"Everyone has there opinions, I don't agree with the Starks, but can see where they are coming from.

I am destined to be marked as fake as well by the criteria (nobody wants to play with a fat boy!), but in just one couple on the forums opinion, other people may agree or disagree. "

i think the whole going by others verifying you is so daft tho , come on , theres bount to a bunch of folk sat in there bedroom right now makin false veris for each other

Well, we're no scientists, just very experienced on fabs.....we can spot a bullshitter a mile away and our percentages systems suggests a way forward for other genuines to spot a tosser

so your honest opinion with yr experimced fabness is im a fake ?"

Not verified in 7 months.......Yeah, probably

"and i am a site supporter and i have sent a verified pic in aswell , is that showing ?

I would give it up, are you that bothered about that particular couples opinion? "

not really lol i just think alot of things on here actually dont add up in the bigger picture and theres more than meets the eye

"Everyone has there opinions, I don't agree with the Starks, but can see where they are coming from.

I am destined to be marked as fake as well by the criteria (nobody wants to play with a fat boy!), but in just one couple on the forums opinion, other people may agree or disagree. "

So go to a club and get verified

Not verified in 7 months.......Yeah, probably"

i made the profile and dont think i even bothered comin on it for 4 of them months lol but ok , i give up lol you win

"and i am a site supporter and i have sent a verified pic in aswell , is that showing ?

I would give it up, are you that bothered about that particular couples opinion?

not really lol i just think alot of things on here actually dont add up in the bigger picture and theres more than meets the eye "

Actions speak louder than words......

I am destined to be marked as fake as well by the criteria (nobody wants to play with a fat boy!), but in just one couple on the forums opinion, other people may agree or disagree.

So go to a club and get verified"

by the looks of things i have to do a 3 hr drive in any direction to get to one lol im up the wilderness , back and beyond

not really lol i just think alot of things on here actually dont add up in the bigger picture and theres more than meets the eye

Actions speak louder than words......"

my god you sound like my ex lol

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Not a couple but if someone is here for a couple of months and hasn't even a photo verification. I won't answer. I used to. To ask why. Replies weren't nice

Altrincham

i think the whole going by others verifying you is so daft tho , come on , theres bount to a bunch of folk sat in there bedroom right now makin false veris for each other "

Possibly, but isnt that why one needs to have more than one criteria, with multiple matches to have any chance identifying fake from not.

Ok there are faults in this one, particularly for singles, but applied to couples I guess its better than none. After all it is inevitable that a site like this will have fakes, so we all have to find a way to id them before getting caught out.

I had a TV profile on here before that was verified, my tv profile is still active on fabguys. I deleted my TV profile on fans wingers because sometimes I don't want to get all dressed up to have a meet.

"Not a couple but if someone is here for a couple of months and hasn't even a photo verification. I won't answer. I used to. To ask why. Replies weren't nice "

as in the pic u upload with the writing on ?

by the looks of things i have to do a 3 hr drive in any direction to get to one lol im up the wilderness , back and beyond "

Boo hoo, there's always a good reason right......3 strikes love.

I had a TV profile on here before that was verified, my tv profile is still active on fabguys. I deleted my TV profile on fans wingers because sometimes I don't want to get all dressed up to have a meet."

Can't have it both ways love x

Not verified in 7 months.......Yeah, probably"

Ever think about the people that don't like verifications? I hate seeing where other people have been and would prefer an unverified guy over one with loads of veri's.

Main thing for spotting fakes are seeing something that's too good to be true, conversing with them and they request loads of pictures or want to chat filthy, reluctant to meet, if you ask for a specific picture they can't supply it.

The whole being on here a while with no veri's isn't a necessarily tactic for spotting fakes. Best thing you can do is trust your gut.

by the looks of things i have to do a 3 hr drive in any direction to get to one lol im up the wilderness , back and beyond

Boo hoo, there's always a good reason right......3 strikes love."

im like 45 miles from the nearest kfc haha

"Not a couple but if someone is here for a couple of months and hasn't even a photo verification. I won't answer. I used to. To ask why. Replies weren't nice "

Quite right, well done xxx

Ever think about the people that don't like verifications? I hate seeing where other people have been and would prefer an unverified guy over one with loads of veri's.

Main thing for spotting fakes are seeing something that's too good to be true, conversing with them and they request loads of pictures or want to chat filthy, reluctant to meet, if you ask for a specific picture they can't supply it.

The whole being on here a while with no veri's isn't a necessarily tactic for spotting fakes. Best thing you can do is trust your gut. "

But fabs is all about verifications, you don't like it, don't stay.....

alot of the threads on here end up being a keyboard brawl lol , chill deep breaths and exhale , take in good energy and blow all that supressed negative crap out

The whole being on here a while with no veri's isn't a necessarily tactic for spotting fakes. Best thing you can do is trust your gut.

But fabs is all about verifications, you don't like it, don't stay....."

i thought it was maybe more about fabbing folks pics than veris , its in the name

Altrincham

Boo hoo, there's always a good reason right......3 strikes love.

im like 45 miles from the nearest kfc haha"

45 miles from KFC, definitely a good thing.

By *ot so innocent nowCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

Not verified through meets, oh and not a site supporter.....nothing to do with desperation baby.....You're possibly fake....

im 100% real sweat heart , and might i clear something up that some might also look at my pics and think , thats 2 diff blokes lol ,,, nope , i suffer from anxiety and go from 13 st to 12 11 10 and back up again , pic with arms folded was summer bicced my head , the other with stubble a was around 11 st which is what im sitting at atm , and the stubble looks darker coz of oil and muck and grease , which when on facial hair is near impossible to remove once its on , shaving is the only way to then get original coloured facial hair back , i grow a beard every few month ad then shape it and shave it off and repeat the process "

It's definitely a different bloke. You can see this as you've both got tattoos on different sides of,your chest.

The whole being on here a while with no veri's isn't a necessarily tactic for spotting fakes. Best thing you can do is trust your gut. "

have you a welsh accent ?

Well spotted x

im 100% real sweat heart , and might i clear something up that some might also look at my pics and think , thats 2 diff blokes lol ,,, nope , i suffer from anxiety and go from 13 st to 12 11 10 and back up again , pic with arms folded was summer bicced my head , the other with stubble a was around 11 st which is what im sitting at atm , and the stubble looks darker coz of oil and muck and grease , which when on facial hair is near impossible to remove once its on , shaving is the only way to then get original coloured facial hair back , i grow a beard every few month ad then shape it and shave it off and repeat the process

It's definitely a different bloke. You can see this as you've both got tattoos on different sides of,your chest. "

"alot of the threads on here end up being a keyboard brawl lol , chill deep breaths and exhale , take in good energy and blow all that supressed negative crap out "

And get yourself verified son.

Well spotted x

It's definitely a different bloke. You can see this as you've both got tattoos on different sides of,your chest. "

mirrod reflection , omg like , one pics took by another person and ones in a mirror of course the tats gonna be on the oppisite side

Do you ever go to the gatehouse? Been there a few times, where I first heard about fab.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have come across plenty of couples and female profiles which are fake

Fake in the sense that female profile is actually a man and there is no female partner on the couples profile

On these profiles, verifications help. I look for atleast 3 verifications by 3 different people who themselves have been verified by 3 other different people

However, I am not certain what would be fake on a TV/TS profile or a male profile. Is it that these are women pretending to be men/TV/TS?

But fabs is all about verifications, you don't like it, don't stay....."

It's not all about verifications though is it, and who the fuck are you to tell me not to be here, right I leave a guy a verification, he then goes and meets some fucking hanging buzzard of a woman, I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me. That's why I don't like having verifications or leaving them for people because I don't like the trail.

"I have come across plenty of couples and female profiles which are fake

Fake in the sense that female profile is actually a man and there is no female partner on the couples profile

On these profiles, verifications help. I look for atleast 3 verifications by 3 different people who themselves have been verified by 3 other different people

However, I am not certain what would be fake on a TV/TS profile or a male profile. Is it that these are women pretending to be men/TV/TS?"

God knows Josie, so many liars.....

have you a welsh accent ? "

Born and bred here so yes I do!

It's not all about verifications though is it, and who the fuck are you to tell me not to be here, right I leave a guy a verification, he then goes and meets some fucking hanging buzzard of a woman, I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me. That's why I don't like having verifications or leaving them for people because I don't like the trail. "

Or don't show their veri summary like you.......that's another strike x

It's not all about verifications though is it, and who the fuck are you to tell me not to be here, right I leave a guy a verification, he then goes and meets some fucking hanging buzzard of a woman, I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me. That's why I don't like having verifications or leaving them for people because I don't like the trail. "

I totally agree with you there

I've had fake profiles message me with veris and they've turned out to be fake. Meeting verifications aren't always legit.

I prefer to ask for a pic with their finger on their nose. If they dont send one then they're usually a fake. I always reverse image search pics too.

I've met loads of unverified guys from here that have been on a while. Some guys don't like to meet just anyone just for a little green tick that means fuck all in the long run really.

Wembley

One photograph is a reverse image. He took it of himself standing in front of a mirror

Wembley

"I've had fake profiles message me with veris and they've turned out to be fake. Meeting verifications aren't always legit.

I prefer to ask for a pic with their finger on their nose. If they dont send one then they're usually a fake. I always reverse image search pics too.

I've met loads of unverified guys from here that have been on a while. Some guys don't like to meet just anyone just for a little green tick that means fuck all in the long run really. "

May I ask what was fake about the ones you met and were fake?

And how does one obtain 20 or 30 fake meeting verifications?

"I've had fake profiles message me with veris and they've turned out to be fake. Meeting verifications aren't always legit.

I've met loads of unverified guys from here that have been on a while. Some guys don't like to meet just anyone just for a little green tick that means fuck all in the long run really. "

iv always done this also n i aint done to bad using that method , of plenty if i was a fake would i have not went for pics of a bloke with full eyebrows and a face thats not lookin like someone out of bloody fight club hahaha

You're all not listening......

It's not just about verifications, if they don't tick 3 boxes then they're fake.......

I've met loads of unverified guys from here that have been on a while. Some guys don't like to meet just anyone just for a little green tick that means fuck all in the long run really.

And how does one obtain 20 or 30 fake meeting verifications?"

20 to 30 friends that sit beside you on the bus home

It's not all about verifications though is it, and who the fuck are you to tell me not to be here, right I leave a guy a verification, he then goes and meets some fucking hanging buzzard of a woman, I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me. That's why I don't like having verifications or leaving them for people because I don't like the trail.

Or don't show their veri summary like you.......that's another strike x "

So you think I'm fake as well? There we are then! Out of curiosity is this the bird or the bloke typing? I'm guessing the bird.

so who come to the conclusion my chest tatts on the oppisite side but aint said yeh man i never actually concidered the mirror hahahaha

is this face pic enough for fab ?

Funny how there was no reply to my gatehouse question.

And how does one obtain 20 or 30 fake meeting verifications?"

I didn't say I'd met any that were fake. I said I'd been messaged by.

I had one using a photo of a celeb with a veri stating his pic didn't do him justice...

It's not hard to set up a woman's profile and get verified instantly without a guy even seeing them on cam or even a pic (I know this as my first ever profile I had on here someone did that to me without me even asking) so not hard to give, use that profile to verify the other fake one. Profiles with a lot of veris from different people are likely to be real but 1 or 2 can easily be faked.

Wembley

20 to 30 friends that sit beside you on the bus home "

I take it that was tongue-in-cheek

OK, then these 20 friends are each meeting verified by 3 different people. So that is another 60 friends sitting on this bus

Must be a big bus

It's definitely a different bloke. You can see this as you've both got tattoos on different sides of,your chest.

One photograph is a reverse image. He took it of himself standing in front of a mirror"

My rose tattoo on my shoulder is on the right side of my body but obviously changes if it's taken in a mirror or if the cameras facing me. Any fucking idiot should be able to work that out.

"Funny how there was no reply to my gatehouse question.

"

from who ? whers the gatehouse ?

What about too many female pics on a couples profile? Or is it only guys that fake?

One photograph is a reverse image. He took it of himself standing in front of a mirror

My rose tattoo on my shoulder is on the right side of my body but obviously changes if it's taken in a mirror or if the cameras facing me. Any fucking idiot should be able to work that out. "

OK, then these 20 friends are each meeting verified by 3 different people. So that is another 60 friends sitting on this bus

Must be a big bus"

A double decker??

My rose tattoo on my shoulder is on the right side of my body but obviously changes if it's taken in a mirror or if the cameras facing me. Any fucking idiot should be able to work that out. "

alot of folk aint as clever as they like to make out tho lol

from who ? whers the gatehouse ?"

I asked the Starks if they went there.....no answer.

The gatehouse is a swingers club in Bolton

By *unjamesMan  over a year ago

Banbury

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 02:23:52]

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman  over a year ago

Burbage

Not verified through meets, oh and not a site supporter.....nothing to do with desperation baby.....You're possibly fake...."

Plenty fakes that are site supporters too.

Must be a big bus

A double decker??"

busses carry how many seating and how many standing , come on could be a bus goin to college at 8 am in blooody mornin

The gatehouse is a swingers club in Bolton "

3 plus hrs away from me lol

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Um I agree with your initial sentiment here Seawitch (veris are personal choice) but are you putting yourself on such a pedestal that you only fuck guys who only fuck people as stunning as you?

Wembley

Must be a big bus

A double decker??"

And these 60 friends verify on different dates?

Watergate sounds like child's play compared to this conspiracy

Ahhh. The OP doesn't want to generalize then does nothing but generalize

Well I'm going to take my obviously fake backside to my fake bed.

My rose tattoo on my shoulder is on the right side of my body but obviously changes if it's taken in a mirror or if the cameras facing me. Any fucking idiot should be able to work that out.

alot of folk aint as clever as they like to make out tho lol"

Why did you wanna know if I had a welsh accent?

Oh and to add to the thread, if you use the kik messaging app on your phone you can tell if a picture has been taken and sent to you instantly rather than a picture in their photo album. If you take an instant picture and send it straight away it will have a little camera icon on it, if it's a picture from your picture album it will have a little flower icon and will say it's a gallery picture. If you're sending a face picture or if you've got distinguishing features like tattoos, in an instant picture you can tell the person is who they are claiming to be.

Burbage

I had a TV profile on here before that was verified, my tv profile is still active on fabguys. I deleted my TV profile on fans wingers because sometimes I don't want to get all dressed up to have a meet.

Can't have it both ways love x "

So its ok for the couple thats unverified to be verified on single accounts and thats not a strike, but this guy thats verified on fab guys gets a strike.

Burbage

"You're all not listening......

It's not just about verifications, if they don't tick 3 boxes then they're fake......."

But the unverified couple didnt tick your boxes according to your theory either

Burbage

Only one way to spot a fake and thats good old fashioned gut instinct

only 1 way to solve the fakes , every go on bloody cam , i aint embarrassed or shy or lacking in confidence in anyway shape or form , yes i do believe my sex is incredible , and so what if that makes me sound arrogant , when av got more than 30 odd women i have met off fab telling me im special one of a kind , everything i do and the way i do is simply as rare as rockin horse shit , i know what i am and i know what am not n i know i can fuk like noone else can n i dnt need veris or noone to beleive am real lol :P

Wembley

I had one using a photo of a celeb with a veri stating his pic didn't do him justice...

It's not hard to set up a woman's profile and get verified instantly without a guy even seeing them on cam or even a pic (I know this as my first ever profile I had on here someone did that to me without me even asking) so not hard to give, use that profile to verify the other fake one. Profiles with a lot of veris from different people are likely to be real but 1 or 2 can easily be faked. "

Thanks

Do people actually do this? Put one finger on the nose and photograph themselves?

I can't even get half of them to have a brief chat on Skype webcam. That is when I know they aren't who they claim to be

Yes, I have heard all about recordings but that can easily be countered by asking one or two questions like:

"so, what do you think about the attacks in Germany?"

"how come you aren't affected by the tube strikes?"

"Only one way to spot a fake and thats good old fashioned gut instinct"

gutt instincts have cost countrys wars , naaaa

Actually, I think the OP is probably a single male hiding behind a couples account. That's why it's all pictures of the woman & they've not been photo verified.

Wembley

"only 1 way to solve the fakes , every go on bloody cam , i aint embarrassed or shy or lacking in confidence in anyway shape or form , yes i do believe my sex is incredible , and so what if that makes me sound arrogant , when av got more than 30 odd women i have met off fab telling me im special one of a kind , everything i do and the way i do is simply as rare as rockin horse shit , i know what i am and i know what am not n i know i can fuk like noone else can n i dnt need veris or noone to beleive am real lol :P"

Now I think you are a fake

It's not hard to set up a woman's profile and get verified instantly without a guy even seeing them on cam or even a pic (I know this as my first ever profile I had on here someone did that to me without me even asking) so not hard to give, use that profile to verify the other fake one. Profiles with a lot of veris from different people are likely to be real but 1 or 2 can easily be faked.

Thanks

Do people actually do this? Put one finger on the nose and photograph themselves?

I can't even get half of them to have a brief chat on Skype webcam. That is when I know they aren't who they claim to be

Yes, I have heard all about recordings but that can easily be countered by asking one or two questions like:

"so, what do you think about the attacks in Germany?"

"how come you aren't affected by the tube strikes?""

Yepp. If they serious about meeting then they will. I do it too just to make it fair.

Plus as someone said earlier via kik you can see if the pic has been taken live, snap chat is good for that too.

Its worked well for me anyway.

"only 1 way to solve the fakes , every go on bloody cam , i aint embarrassed or shy or lacking in confidence in anyway shape or form , yes i do believe my sex is incredible , and so what if that makes me sound arrogant , when av got more than 30 odd women i have met off fab telling me im special one of a kind , everything i do and the way i do is simply as rare as rockin horse shit , i know what i am and i know what am not n i know i can fuk like noone else can n i dnt need veris or noone to beleive am real lol :P

Now I think you are a fake "

as does most the women in this country sweet heart , only the ones that have that unique pleasure of , what i can do knows thats fact , women love and hate me ,, simple

Wembley

"only 1 way to solve the fakes , every go on bloody cam , i aint embarrassed or shy or lacking in confidence in anyway shape or form , yes i do believe my sex is incredible , and so what if that makes me sound arrogant , when av got more than 30 odd women i have met off fab telling me im special one of a kind , everything i do and the way i do is simply as rare as rockin horse shit , i know what i am and i know what am not n i know i can fuk like noone else can n i dnt need veris or noone to beleive am real lol :P

Now I think you are a fake

as does most the women in this country sweet heart , only the ones that have that unique pleasure of , what i can do knows thats fact , women love and hate me ,, simple "

But that is what every fake says

"only 1 way to solve the fakes , every go on bloody cam , i aint embarrassed or shy or lacking in confidence in anyway shape or form , yes i do believe my sex is incredible , and so what if that makes me sound arrogant , when av got more than 30 odd women i have met off fab telling me im special one of a kind , everything i do and the way i do is simply as rare as rockin horse shit , i know what i am and i know what am not n i know i can fuk like noone else can n i dnt need veris or noone to beleive am real lol :P"

Special, one of a kind?

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask one of the 30 to give you a veri?

i love being me

Special, one of a kind?

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask one of the 30 to give you a veri?"

30 women that aint even on fab lol

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 02:37:29]

Special, one of a kind?

30 women that aint even on fab lol "

You did say you met them off here. That reads like you met them here...

this will be garn onta part 2 soon like assa

Think fakes only really bother people that don't have much choice. Maybe people getting duped by fake profiles are worried to question them too much for fear of putting a potential meet off. I don't give a fuck what I say to guys, I've got a gallery of dick pictures next to protein shakers, bags of whey, loads of random stuff, asked guys to write my name on them and take a picture, speak to me on the phone, give me their telephone numbers. If a guy I was interested in refused to supply me with anything I wanted that would confirm he was who he was I wouldn't waste another second on him.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Ooh I only get one strike I must be real

Special, one of a kind?

You did say you met them off here. That reads like you met them here..."

i meant off as in off away from here

Wembley

Special, one of a kind?

30 women that aint even on fab lol "

I am curious. If you can charm 30 women every year, from say, a pub then what are you doing here

Even if you weren't a fake, as a single man, you would be extremely lucky if even half that number would be willing to meet you from here

It's a funny old game this swinging lark...just my thought.

if any athletic real women wants a meet to get me a veri then bring it on , but i warn ya now i cant be owned one bit , u can ever try and knock my confidence coz that wont work im immune to them capures , you wont make me jelous either coz i know my worth , any women ever trys them cracks with me and i walk and i dnt look back not even for a shag , i forget you and move on and thats how my life has always been , im one of the most anxious men i know thats intouch with his feelings and emotions and they never get in my way to give a women thee best fuk shes has ever had fact , the welsh women with the rose tattoo real or fake dnt take tghis offensive , i would lick yr pussy like there no tomoro and i would fuk u the slow way i like before fukin the living daylight right out of you

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

Simply ask for Nomber if no Nomber mean waist of time ,others things mybe people don't want to show bcz remember u r a swinger with honest but for them u r a sleeper xx

Special, one of a kind?

I am curious. If you can charm 30 women every year, from say, a pub then what are you doing here

Even if you weren't a fake, as a single man, you would be extremely lucky if even half that number would be willing to meet you from here"

most my fuks come from book of face on of plenty , i seen it wrote like that ? are we not allowed to9 mention other sites on here properly ?

as for what am i doing on here , well as like the biggest part of women in this country . some men need difference from women , a women needs to how to use her assets to there full potential aswell

some men want that rhythm and thrust , perfection is taught not bought or found or givin

Wembley

Special, one of a kind?

Even if you weren't a fake, as a single man, you would be extremely lucky if even half that number would be willing to meet you from here

most my fuks come from book of face on of plenty , i seen it wrote like that ? are we not allowed to9 mention other sites on here properly ?

as for what am i doing on here , well as like the biggest part of women in this country . some men need difference from women , a women needs to how to use her assets to there full potential aswell

some men want that rhythm and thrust , perfection is taught not bought or found or givin "

Good luck

Special, one of a kind?

some men want that rhythm and thrust , perfection is taught not bought or found or givin

Good luck"

luck is somet i dnt really need lol but thanks

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

People who text spell

Btw Biscotti lovely arse

"People who text spell

Btw Biscotti lovely arse "

Why thank you

By *HAITRAVELLERSCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

For all you single guys moaning about not being fake, you " generally " are not the problem. We have never heard of a single lady or couple ( where BOTH are equally involved in the deceit ) posing as a single guy, the problem is single guys posing as single females, or couples, or a male half of a couple whose wife has no idea what he is doing, using her photos to snare others, or the wife / girlfriend is long gone. So, basically the originator of this blog is exactly right, its not a dig at single guys per se its those annoying single guys who pretend to be something that they are or not.

"I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me. "

No offence but that has to be one of the most self centred things I've ever read lol

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Wow. I'm working nights as I read this, not sure what most of you are doing but I'd suggest some sleep and come back to this bizarre rant fest with a fresh perspective because a lot of this is just misconstrued nonsense.

My current fave fake is a "fem" who messages me from her "other half's account" (bloke no pics + shadow avatar), she seems oddly reluctant to set her own up but would like to meet me to learn all about fab. The poor shy little lambkin. This has been rolling on for four weeks now.

This thread is brilliant highlight being that several grown adults do not understand how mirrors work.

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"This thread is brilliant highlight being that several grown adults do not understand how mirrors work.

"

The gatehouse is a swingers club in Bolton "

I thought gatehouse was a tv club?

"My current fave fake is a "fem" who messages me from her "other half's account" (bloke no pics + shadow avatar), she seems oddly reluctant to set her own up but would like to meet me to learn all about fab. The poor shy little lambkin. This has been rolling on for four weeks now. "

He's maybe a lesbian trapped in a man's body lol

Mind you don't disappear up your own arses OP! Your sanctimonious holier-than-thou responses to any disagreement with your 'theory' show you in a very poor light!

The gatehouse is a swingers club in Bolton

I thought gatehouse was a tv club?"

It has TV days/nights, gay nights and swingers nights

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There is no fool proof way to spot a 'fake' and if you think there is, it's proof you're a fool.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

so your honest opinion with yr experimced fabness is im a fake ?"

I think the interest and point of this thread is spotting fake women and couples, not fake single men...

So do I look fake just curious

dover

"So do I look fake just curious "

You have a verification so probably not, but I don't think that's the point of this thread which lots of guys are just using to get others to look at them, instead of commenting on the fake-detecting process.

"So do I look fake just curious

You have a verification so probably not, but I don't think that's the point of this thread which lots of guys are just using to get others to look at them, instead of commenting on the fake-detecting process."

Ok I'm sorry I missed the point of the thread I certainly was not using it to get people to look at me that's for sure

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

there is so much knowledge on these pages, I just got a hardon.

"I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me.

No offence but that has to be one of the most self centred things I've ever read lol "

Does doesn't it, didn't mean it to come across like that

Poor quality stitching,,,,,

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"if any athletic real women wants a meet to get me a veri then bring it on , but i warn ya now i cant be owned one bit , u can ever try and knock my confidence coz that wont work im immune to them capures , you wont make me jelous either coz i know my worth , any women ever trys them cracks with me and i walk and i dnt look back not even for a shag , i forget you and move on and thats how my life has always been , im one of the most anxious men i know thats intouch with his feelings and emotions and they never get in my way to give a women thee best fuk shes has ever had fact , the welsh women with the rose tattoo real or fake dnt take tghis offensive , i would lick yr pussy like there no tomoro and i would fuk u the slow way i like before fukin the living daylight right out of you "

"if any athletic real women wants a meet to get me a veri then bring it on , but i warn ya now i cant be owned one bit , u can ever try and knock my confidence coz that wont work im immune to them capures , you wont make me jelous either coz i know my worth , any women ever trys them cracks with me and i walk and i dnt look back not even for a shag , i forget you and move on and thats how my life has always been , im one of the most anxious men i know thats intouch with his feelings and emotions and they never get in my way to give a women thee best fuk shes has ever had fact , the welsh women with the rose tattoo real or fake dnt take tghis offensive , i would lick yr pussy like there no tomoro and i would fuk u the slow way i like before fukin the living daylight right out of you

"

Ha that's what I thought! What part made you

We're definitely fake, i know because a couple messaged us to tell us that I (the female) didn't exist, and blocked us.

Haha maybe it was the op....!?!

you lucky pretty to me

grrr look even

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

"

Spot on xx

"I don't want to be associated with someone that would meet someone I don't think is attractive, it devalues me.

No offence but that has to be one of the most self centred things I've ever read lol

Does doesn't it, didn't mean it to come across like that "

Lol it was late/early probably sounded better in your head at the time, but when I read it I instantly thought of the stuck up self centred wag type of girl lol which I'm sure you're not like that did make me chuckle though x

"if any athletic real women wants a meet to get me a veri then bring it on , but i warn ya now i cant be owned one bit , u can ever try and knock my confidence coz that wont work im immune to them capures , you wont make me jelous either coz i know my worth , any women ever trys them cracks with me and i walk and i dnt look back not even for a shag , i forget you and move on and thats how my life has always been , im one of the most anxious men i know thats intouch with his feelings and emotions and they never get in my way to give a women thee best fuk shes has ever had fact , the welsh women with the rose tattoo real or fake dnt take tghis offensive , i would lick yr pussy like there no tomoro and i would fuk u the slow way i like before fukin the living daylight right out of you "

Is this where I'm going wrong? Should I be sending out messages like this to get a meet lol come on now lady's form an orderly queue, the woman with the tattoo to the front lol

"if any athletic real women wants a meet to get me a veri then bring it on , but i warn ya now i cant be owned one bit , u can ever try and knock my confidence coz that wont work im immune to them capures , you wont make me jelous either coz i know my worth , any women ever trys them cracks with me and i walk and i dnt look back not even for a shag , i forget you and move on and thats how my life has always been , im one of the most anxious men i know thats intouch with his feelings and emotions and they never get in my way to give a women thee best fuk shes has ever had fact , the welsh women with the rose tattoo real or fake dnt take tghis offensive , i would lick yr pussy like there no tomoro and i would fuk u the slow way i like before fukin the living daylight right out of you

Is this where I'm going wrong? Should I be sending out messages like this to get a meet lol come on now lady's form an orderly queue, the woman with the tattoo to the front lol "

Noooo, when I read that I didn't feel flattered or horny, just a bit scared!

Is this where I'm going wrong? Should I be sending out messages like this to get a meet lol come on now lady's form an orderly queue, the woman with the tattoo to the front lol

Noooo, when I read that I didn't feel flattered or horny, just a bit scared!"

I thought it was rather romantic lol x oh was going to message you about something but I'm filtered out lol

That's actually a gray point I find to many veris off putting , and I've met woman and couples who don't have any displayed before and they have been very real

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"so who come to the conclusion my chest tatts on the oppisite side but aint said yeh man i never actually concidered the mirror hahahaha"

I think you missed the when they said that.

As an aside I doubt that you are fake. Whether you will actually meet is another matter, but coming from west Cumbria I doubt you have a lot of opportunity - certainly a club is out of the question just to get a tick.

Too much emphasis is placed on profiles. Ours is totally fake and the people that have verified us, and the people that verified them etc etc, are all our other profiles. It's a bastard keeping up with it all - we wouldn't have time to meet anyway with running all those profiles.

It usually takes less than 3 messages to suss whether someone is genuine or not - hardly a problem.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"This thread is brilliant highlight being that several grown adults do not understand how mirrors work.

"

Or that several grown adults don't realise the significance of at the end of an obviously piss-taking sentence.

How to spot a fake lol

1. When the wife goes quiet when the hubbys home from work till next morning

2. The single girl who puts a fake pic up from a catalogue but forgets they've left the catalogue number on pic

3.blokes pretending to be women/couples come on guys spot you a mile away lol

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Ha that's what I thought! What part made you

"

From the word 'if - you' and everything inbetween

I find that it's very difficult to get anyone to check out my profile or reply to a message. I just think it's my age really that puts people off. In clubs I find it's much easier to chat/get along/ hook up...that's when age seems much less of an issue when it's not specific selection criteria

By *isalashes888400Couple  over a year ago

ennis

one we find very usefullis the ones dat say no piercings,yet tummy.ears.lips etc have piercings::

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

"

You dont want to generalise

But.......

You did.

Many of your generalisations are utter bollocks.

we've not had a meet in 6 years, so we're fuked!

Wembley

"we've not had a meet in 6 years, so we're fuked! "

Erm, actually, you are not

"we've not had a meet in 6 years, so we're fuked!

Erm, actually, you are not "

yup, true sadly lol

what about less confident women that find themselves less attractive posing as a moe attractive women to wind the single guys up ? thats bount to be happening also i recon , and on a massive scale as theyre maybe not getting the attention they desire so posing as in my eyes i would see as a stunner

By *adystephanieTV/TS  over a year ago

glos

I've had at least two women mail me asking if I would meet their hubbys alone ......profiles had pics of female and male in both cases but not much profile text and no varis so I guessed they were fakes......

dover

"what about less confident women that find themselves less attractive posing as a moe attractive women to wind the single guys up ? thats bount to be happening also i recon , and on a massive scale as theyre maybe not getting the attention they desire so posing as in my eyes i would see as a stunner"

Do you have any idea just how sad and bitter you sound....

"Only one way to spot a fake and thats good old fashioned gut instinct"

"what about less confident women that find themselves less attractive posing as a moe attractive women to wind the single guys up ? thats bount to be happening also i recon , and on a massive scale as theyre maybe not getting the attention they desire so posing as in my eyes i would see as a stunner

Do you have any idea just how sad and bitter you sound...."

how does that sound bitter , get real its happening

"what about less confident women that find themselves less attractive posing as a moe attractive women to wind the single guys up ? thats bount to be happening also i recon , and on a massive scale as theyre maybe not getting the attention they desire so posing as in my eyes i would see as a stunner

I have no idea what he's talking about

dover

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 23:36:49]

Doncaster

I have no idea what he's talking about "

No I'm clueless too. I find quite a lot of his ranting a quite nonesensical

never really been fussed enough by fakes to bother with a 'method' of spotting them.

it seems over engeneered, like walking about with a snow plough on your front to avoid standing in dog shit. it's easily and casually spotted so just step around it and carry on your way.

instinct is the best filter bar none

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I think I spotted a fake yesterday

There was a woman called James who was 6ft 1 and looking for massive cocks, now I'm the inquisitive type and I think it might be a guy in disguise

dover

how does that sound bitter , get real its happening "

Oh so now you're telling me what's real....??

You sound really bitter because you're not getting anywhere on the site and are creating preposterous notions to explain that sad fact..

How does my profile hold up? Real or am I faking it?

Wembley

The poor little man has tried everything:

His perceived charm

Crude behaviour

Misinformation

And last but not least, now trying, reverse psychology

But nothing is working for him

But one has to give him credit for being persistent

No pictures

Guy can meet alone

No meets in a year

Too many male pics

Won't give number

Any thoughts?

You dont want to generalise

But.......

You did.

Many of your generalisations are utter bollocks.

"

Totally disagree. I believe they are spot on and if you ignore any or all of the warning bells then it is pointless to complain afterwards if you end up getting let down.

Whether you think they are bollox is irrelevant as most experienced fab members will use a list similar to the one listed.

No I'm clueless too. I find quite a lot of his ranting a quite nonesensical "

if you can work out what he's saying he's actually quite hilarious at times....

not sure he means to be though

Doncaster

not sure he means to be though "

Depends on the type of sense of humour you have

I wouldn't say he's hilarious in a positive way

not sure he means to be though "

He is funny. But his last statement about women using fake pics. I can't wrap my head around. All Women do very well on here. No matter what they look like .

how does that sound bitter , get real its happening "

It does happen.

It's weird how the OP never came back to the thread....

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Most fakes wont be able to speak on the phone for a simple hello or bit more of a natter for any arranging etc. After all if someone's too nervous to speak on the phone (real or fake) what are they going to be like in person.

I also notice patterns of 24-7 meet tonight's or 24-7 profile status update baiting in my hotlist. Profiles blowing off almost daily about tonights amazing meet, last nights amazing meet. Yet months on no further veri's if any veri's at all.

If anything makes the mind hmmm or feel dubious there's usually good reason be they fake or simply not for you