Wellingborough

Have you tried mytights or UK tights on the Internet xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have you tried mytights or UK tights on the Internet xx"

i will try thankyou, im fed up of wasting money on badly fitting stockings x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ones from china on ebay are small as well. anything i buy from the uk goes up to the top of my legs but the chinese ones fit nicely.

i'm 5ft 1 though not under 5 ft, sorry.

i also make my own stockings by cutting tights legs off. if they're stripey and not too thin they look alright.

"ones from china on ebay are small as well. anything i buy from the uk goes up to the top of my legs but the chinese ones fit nicely."

thankyou

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

StockingsHQ have a great selection in different sizes, I would definitely recommend them, as I am 5'1 with smallish thighs

"StockingsHQ have a great selection in different sizes, I would definitely recommend them, as I am 5'1 with smallish thighs "

Multi colored stripped long socks look much sexier

I find Ann summers fit me very well! although I am 5"2/3 but they would still fit well if you're struggling to find some!

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 07/01/16 01:11:17]

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

M & S are now one of the few high street stocking supllier who aren't ashamed of selling feminine clothing. But the next phase is even eBay. Steer clear of tat mongers like Ann Summers. Eurgh! Local lingerie family businesses are worth a try too. Tho expensive but will be able to,advise. But sadly it's a dying art. Hence the popularity of trannies Get on M&S and even Debenhams sites. La Senza used to be the place of common choice and even bloomin Primark. But they went down the route of tacky stuff as well then just gave up as demand tanked. Things are so bad that Ann Summers suspenders are sown on to the knickers. Which kind of kills the whole point of them. Even their own glamour models are struggling to make the gear look passable. Anyway. Sorry about that unprovoked rant. Now then..what was the question again?

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Have you tried mytights or UK tights on the Internet xx

i will try thankyou, im fed up of wasting money on badly fitting stockings x"

xx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Ann Summers fit my Mrs well.

Not sure exactly why I opened up this topic but it made me smile.

We actually have the opposite problem. Mrs J is 6' with 36" legs and getting stockings etc to fit her is also problematic.

"M & S are now one of the few high street stocking supllier who aren't ashamed of selling feminine clothing. But the next phase is even eBay. Steer clear of tat mongers like Ann Summers. Eurgh! Local lingerie family businesses are worth a try too. Tho expensive but will be able to,advise. But sadly it's a dying art. Hence the popularity of trannies Get on M&S and even Debenhams sites. La Senza used to be the place of common choice and even bloomin Primark. But they went down the route of tacky stuff as well then just gave up as demand tanked. Things are so bad that Ann Summers suspenders are sown on to the knickers. Which kind of kills the whole point of them. Even their own glamour models are struggling to make the gear look passable. Anyway. Sorry about that unprovoked rant. Now then..what was the question again? "

aw u made me lol...i wear m & s but fancy a bit of luxury but need to know they fit x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"M & S are now one of the few high street stocking supllier who aren't ashamed of selling feminine clothing. But the next phase is even eBay. Steer clear of tat mongers like Ann Summers. Eurgh! Local lingerie family businesses are worth a try too. Tho expensive but will be able to,advise. But sadly it's a dying art. Hence the popularity of trannies Get on M&S and even Debenhams sites. La Senza used to be the place of common choice and even bloomin Primark. But they went down the route of tacky stuff as well then just gave up as demand tanked. Things are so bad that Ann Summers suspenders are sown on to the knickers. Which kind of kills the whole point of them. Even their own glamour models are struggling to make the gear look passable. Anyway. Sorry about that unprovoked rant. Now then..what was the question again?

aw u made me lol...i wear m & s but fancy a bit of luxury but need to know they fit x"

StockingsHQ definitely do luxury

» Add a new message to this topic